Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• im pretty sure that they will announce extra shows at a later date, maybe not 10c seats but at least they will give us notice for these extra dates... im pretty sure the 10c is not trying to screw us over, they DO want us to see pearl jam, im sure of that...

Hey Nick :) yep thats right, they do want us to see them....so im sure they will be doing everything in their power to do what they can to get us there.
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
  • edwardovedderedwardovedder Posts: 331
    personally, im going to an un-named outlet outlet at an un-named time
    I will be what I could be. Once I get out of this town.
    Brisbane 8 Feb 2003; Brisbane 10,11 Nov 2006; Adelaide 17 Nov 2009; Brisbane 25 Nov 2009; Brisbane 10,12,13 Mar 2011; Gold Coast 19 Jan 2014; Brisbane 23 Feb 2014; Milton Keynes 11 July 2014
  • what tim says :)

i start work at 10 so im just a little :eek:

just a little :eek: :eek: then stell and not :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
  • go to altona.... no one will be there.... they all listen to Celine Dion and Andre Boccelli over there in the west.

youre too good a westie joke on a pearl jam forum (priceless)
    Makes much more sense, to live in the present tense

melb 1,2,3 syd 3, newie
  • Nadine ZNadine Z Posts: 92
    go here, South Yarra South Yarra Newsagency, 43 Toorak Rd unless you want to drive a bit further im in mornington so i should do all wright but if its packed there i will get the misses to go to frankston i will just have to get her to take a club to fight off all the bogans!!!

yayyy that's right around the corner from my place!! thank you soo much!!
  • CopTheRiotActCopTheRiotAct Posts: 953
    I got something really cool and free today :)

Ill post a pic in a sec if i can.. ;)
    ...The Moon is Rollin' Round....
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    just a little :eek: :eek: then stell and not :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

LOL! :D

im trying to think there's no need to be :eek: and that we will have some kinda notice on these extra shows :o

either way, 10c tix to melb. and adelaide is fine with me :eek:

(you know im really :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: )
    wah
  • Murder wrote:
    Hey everyone!! I'm sorta lost in whats goin on, is there any new news on anything??

still no 10C announcement for the 2nd shows Wade....were all trying to figure whats gonna happen.
    Filthy and i are giving Sus up to 10C as a sacrafice for information....but she is not as willing as we are :(
    so tomorrow, we wait till the 1st show sells out and then we stress...will we gwt the 10C announcement tomorrow 30 mintues before the 2nd show goes public sale..or will we have a week grace period to get our tix...or will we get no announcement at all and then buy from ticketfucker for the 2ns shows and get crap seats...dillema from hell mate!
  • ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    Murder wrote:
    Hey everyone!! I'm sorta lost in whats goin on, is there any new news on anything??

not that I'm aware of at this stage.... just hang tough.
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • PJ_Mad_Mel wrote:
    lol, you turned my :( into a :) !!!! That's what happens when you spend the day with depressed teenagers, they rub off on you! Will keep spirits high (or a high level of spirirts in my blood anyway!!!) and fingers crossed, and yes, great 10c tix for the first show are better than no tix at all, which is what the majority of Oz would have!

nice to see you smiling....even if it is the vodka talking ;)
  • LOL! :D

im trying to think there's no need to be :eek: and that we will have some kinda notice on these extra shows :o

either way, 10c tix to melb. and adelaide is fine with me :eek:

(you know im really :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: )

I know...try to put a :p in between the :eek:'s and it will ease the tention :D
  • CopTheRiotActCopTheRiotAct Posts: 953
    I have a feeling they arent going to just randomly start selling a second show. If they do I will have to call in sick for work tommorow ;)

the 10c site does say this:
    "The public on-sale for all announced Australian tour dates is Friday May 19th at 9am thru Ticketek.com. Stay posted to http://www.pearljam.com for additional show announcements in the near future!"

As in PJ.com will actually announce these next shows, its not really an ANNOUNCEMENT if they are already on sale.. haha
    ...The Moon is Rollin' Round....
  • Vookie23Vookie23 Posts: 607
    Wonder if the peeps at 10C have been watching and laughing at us Aussies knowing full well that they are going to post an anouncement tommorow morning about 10C presale for extra shows before the public sale??
    "Futures Above, But In The Past He's Slow and Sinking"

Canberra 95, Melbourne 03, Melbourne 1,2,3. 06, Sydney 3, 06, Newcastle 06, Adelaide 1,2 06, Adelaide 09, Melbourne 09, Sydney 09, Brisbane 09, Canberra 11, Newcastle 11, Sydney 1,2. 11, Melbourne 1,2. 11
    Last time we had 30 minutes notice! im freaking out
    Brisbane 8 Feb 2003; Brisbane 10,11 Nov 2006; Adelaide 17 Nov 2009; Brisbane 25 Nov 2009; Brisbane 10,12,13 Mar 2011; Gold Coast 19 Jan 2014; Brisbane 23 Feb 2014; Milton Keynes 11 July 2014
    I know...try to put a :p in between the :eek:'s and it will ease the tention :D

LOL :D you're so smart :o i feel better too :D

no vodka though, just milo tonight for me :eek:
    wah
  • im not gonna get anuthing done at work tomorrow morning....between the refreshing and the calls to ZIg and Edwardo and the ciggie breaks and the freak out it gonna be a busy one!
  • tommyphillipstommyphillips Posts: 709
    Vookie23 wrote:
    Wonder if the peeps at 10C have been watching and laughing at us Aussies knowing full well that they are going to post an anouncement tommorow morning about 10C presale for extra shows before the public sale??
    i would love that joke
    10/11/06, 11/11/06, 13/11/06, 14/11/06, 16/11/06, 19/11/06, 21/11/06, 22/11/06.

+--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No. 35-+--+
    Last time we had 30 minutes notice! im freaking out

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
    wah
    im not gonna get anuthing done at work tomorrow morning....between the refreshing and the calls to ZIg and Edwardo and the ciggie breaks and the freak out it gonna be a busy one!

im actually confident about my secluded ticketek outlet
  • Vookie23 wrote:

probably.......cheeky fuckers....but if thats the case....i love them!
  • im actually confident about my secluded ticketek outlet

hmmm, got a secret we should all know bout Ed?? you are a very sneaky man! what makes it secluded??
  • OZ PJ FANOZ PJ FAN Posts: 22
    So with this Preferred Seating selling tickets to night two for all states are we garunteed the extra shows?? Or are they just selling them incase of extra nights?

Is it worth taking a punt on preferred seating?
    Rise. Life is in motion. I'm stuck in line.
    hmmm, got a secret we should all know bout Ed?? you are a very sneaky man! what makes it secluded??

ive got a secret that no one should know about
  • PJ_Mad_Mel wrote:
    ahhh, vodka!!!!!
    Anyway guys, am off to bed, Warwick is getting awful cold (if you ever want to see hell freeze over, come to Warwick!!!), good thing there's no ticketfucker out here, I'd b frozen to the pavement!!!!!
    Good luck tomorrow, and 10c, have pity on us poor ozzies and rob dumb arse coppel of a bunch of great seats specially reserved for us, your ever loyal, eva lovin fan club members!!!! And for those non fan club members who are rolling your eyes, I used to be you, but now I'm not! ;)

night babe...have a good day tomorrow...keep on smiling..and keep on Rockin!
    OZ PJ FAN wrote:
    So with this Preferred Seating selling tickets to night two for all states are we garunteed the extra shows?? Or are they just selling them incase of extra nights?

dont come crying to me when u end up with your shitty over-priced seats
  • ive got a secret that no one should know about

by no means is that a fair thing to say on a PEARL JAM MESSAGE BOARD WITH STRESSED TICKET BUYERS!!!!
  • tommyphillipstommyphillips Posts: 709
    ive got a secret that no one should know about
    i know your secret, ive seen the videos
    10/11/06, 11/11/06, 13/11/06, 14/11/06, 16/11/06, 19/11/06, 21/11/06, 22/11/06.

+--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No. 35-+--+
    Murder wrote:
    I have a feeling they arent going to just randomly start selling a second show. If they do I will have to call in sick for work tommorow ;)

the 10c site does say this:
    "The public on-sale for all announced Australian tour dates is Friday May 19th at 9am thru Ticketek.com. Stay posted to http://www.pearljam.com for additional show announcements in the near future!"

As in PJ.com will actually announce these next shows, its not really an ANNOUNCEMENT if they are already on sale.. haha

im no going to school tmrw! its pearl jam day!
  • OZ PJ FAN wrote:

dont do it...they do not guarantee the tickets they say they will sell you....you will probably get nose bleeders
    by no means is that a fair thing to say on a PEARL JAM MESSAGE BOARD WITH STRESSED TICKET BUYERS!!!!

TRUE! you just cant do that! spill the beans! come on!! im so nervous i can barely type
This discussion has been closed.