Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• Vookie23Vookie23 Posts: 607
    BAHAHAHAHA....its so true....there will be blood.

if you see security coming in to pull us out....throw me a knife so i can do Zig and the security :p

Hope the 10C don't see this, there might be only one night in Brisbane, can just see the news headlines about two crazy pearljam fans spilling blood over posters, but I can relate:D
    "Futures Above, But In The Past He's Slow and Sinking"

Canberra 95, Melbourne 03, Melbourne 1,2,3. 06, Sydney 3, 06, Newcastle 06, Adelaide 1,2 06, Adelaide 09, Melbourne 09, Sydney 09, Brisbane 09, Canberra 11, Newcastle 11, Sydney 1,2. 11, Melbourne 1,2. 11
  • CopTheRiotActCopTheRiotAct Posts: 953
    my tip is at around 30K tommy :D

too much? :eek:

35k :D:D:D :eek:

unless we get locked again!
    ...The Moon is Rollin' Round....
  • glad im not the only one who plans to get wasted

well actually i dunno if i will be getting pissed.....but it does calm the nerves before meeting a shiteload of people you only know over the net!!!

dont mind a bit of the odd Punk yes Andrew :) im more a rock girl tho....but these days its all mingling into the one genre....or it is in JB hi fi, not in my world tho.
    Dont mind the living end. they played here recently didnt they? I heard it was a shit hot gig too!
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    glad im not the only one who plans to get wasted

Oh yeahhhhh!!!! Not too wasted....still want to remember the concert....and not have too many pees during the concert....I know I'll need at least one though....if I don't drink anymore after that pee, I'm laughing....I have my beer intake and pees all planned! :D
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • E.KE.K Posts: 7,709
    I got my Ten Club tickets confirmation email today! Now it's official.. I'm gonna see Pearl Jam in Sydney on November 7! YEEEEAAAAAAHHHH! :D
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

• pjr_porchpjr_porch Posts: 92
    Murder wrote:
    I'm pretty sure you need a tall scrawny long-haired bodyguard to help out too ;)

yes yes yes!!! 2gether we shall all rule the merch booth hehehe then maybe the boys will notice & come out & say "fuck the merch booth, come backstage with us & we'll give u better shit, like... US!" hey hey hey!!!
    VEDDER IS BEDDER THAN SEX

• TroubledSoulTroubledSoul Posts: 1,366
    Murder wrote:
    I'm pretty sure you need a tall scrawny long-haired bodyguard to help out too ;)

going on the prices from the canadian shows, you'll also need to rob a bank.
    Yeh I've seen Pearl Jam, too. But I can't remember the dates.
  • ZiggyStar wrote:
    Fuck....we're screwed.... **thinks of new plan** When is Beyond Tomorrow on again????? Need some ideas!!!

Damn ZIg your on Fire tonight girl!! its great having you here at night :D:D
  • edwardovedderedwardovedder Posts: 331
    well actually i dunno if i will be getting pissed.....but it does calm the nerves before meeting a shiteload of people you only know over the net!!!

dont mind a bit of the odd Punk yes Andrew :) im more a rock girl tho....but these days its all mingling into the one genre....or it is in JB hi fi, not in my world tho.
    Dont mind the living end. they played here recently didnt they? I heard it was a shit hot gig too!

last saturday night. thats the 3rd time ive seen em in 6 months, i nearly (well i kinda did) pass out, i was wasted and the mosh was going off and security werent giving any water out
    I will be what I could be. Once I get out of this town.
    Brisbane 8 Feb 2003; Brisbane 10,11 Nov 2006; Adelaide 17 Nov 2009; Brisbane 25 Nov 2009; Brisbane 10,12,13 Mar 2011; Gold Coast 19 Jan 2014; Brisbane 23 Feb 2014; Milton Keynes 11 July 2014
    Lulu!!! Hellooo!!! You need to change your "Location" to "Brisbane" instead of "Sunshine Coastish"...
  • Murder wrote:

*Tig cowers in corner....

calm the nerves? im gauranteed to make an ass of myself?

what of it?
    Brisbane 8 Feb 2003; Brisbane 10,11 Nov 2006; Adelaide 17 Nov 2009; Brisbane 25 Nov 2009; Brisbane 10,12,13 Mar 2011; Gold Coast 19 Jan 2014; Brisbane 23 Feb 2014; Milton Keynes 11 July 2014
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    Murder wrote:

haha! hope not :o

im back at work after 2 weeks off wade, i forgot the number for avos :eek:
    wah
    Damn ZIg your on Fire tonight girl!! its great having you here at night :D:D

:D:D:D

I'll be right back...going to have a cone....don't type 3 pages while I'm gone okay people!?!?
    I dont wanna get wasted at the show, since im going to 3, and melbournes the stupid one where i have no place to stay are we are gonna stay at pubs all night, that might be the one i get wasted at. I always enjoy PJ more when drunk. :D

EDIT: I just contradicted myself. :o
    ZiggyStar wrote:

I'll be right back...going to have a cone....don't type 3 pages while I'm gone okay people!?!?

really? nice
  • last saturday night. thats the 3rd time ive seen em in 6 months, i nearly (well i kinda did) pass out, i was wasted and the mosh was going off and security werent giving any water out

thats crazy man!! when i saw Story of the Year on Tuesday night, the mosh was pretty damn hairy and freakin hott as hell, and the security were handing out water but only like 15 cups every time they did it....just not enough....it was about 80 degrees in there!
  • Vookie23Vookie23 Posts: 607
    ZiggyStar wrote:

wished it was warm enough to have icecream down here, LOL;)
    "Futures Above, But In The Past He's Slow and Sinking"

Canberra 95, Melbourne 03, Melbourne 1,2,3. 06, Sydney 3, 06, Newcastle 06, Adelaide 1,2 06, Adelaide 09, Melbourne 09, Sydney 09, Brisbane 09, Canberra 11, Newcastle 11, Sydney 1,2. 11, Melbourne 1,2. 11
  • Nadine ZNadine Z Posts: 92
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Oh yeahhhhh!!!! Not too wasted....still want to remember the concert....and not have too many pees during the concert....I know I'll need at least one though....if I don't drink anymore after that pee, I'm laughing....I have my beer intake and pees all planned! :D

yeah i was actually thinking about these things too! what is the best thing to carry as a bag to a concert? last time at the BDO i was carrying this tiny bag and it was soooo annoying!
  • haha! hope not :o

Damn Stella, you should be ashamed!! The avo is the fruit of the moment girl!
    *Tig cowers in corner....

You must hate that word....LOCKED!!! Andy says: I've just LOCKED my keys in the car, honey **BAM** Andy on the ground out cold....!!!
    thats crazy man!! when i saw Story of the Year on Tuesday night, the mosh was pretty damn hairy and freakin hott as hell, and the security were handing out water but only like 15 cups every time they did it....just not enough....it was about 80 degrees in there!

security were all over me about 3 seconds after i hit the ground so that was good. they gave me 2 bottles of gatorade and i was rockin out again in no time!
  • nedved wrote:
    yeah i was actually thinking about these things too! what is the best thing to carry as a bag to a concert? last time at the BDO i was carrying this tiny bag and it was soooo annoying!

well you will have a seat to put your stuff under so that will be a help Nadeen. take as little as possible in....always better when you do that, more arms to carry merch out with :D
  • pjr_porchpjr_porch Posts: 92
    does my location say brissie now??

hey Susan!! i've gots 2 try suck up 2 the boys wen i get back so i can use their computers 2 get on the net... i'm sure they'll let me.. they all love me... hehe i'm so loveable :D
    VEDDER IS BEDDER THAN SEX

• illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    Damn Stella, you should be ashamed!! The avo is the fruit of the moment girl!

i just remembered its the postcode to my old suburb! :D

easy :o
    wah
  • ZiggyStar wrote:
    You must hate that word....LOCKED!!! Andy says: I've just LOCKED my keys in the car, honey **BAM** Andy on the ground out cold....!!!

*Fingers in ears huddled in corner* LALALALALAicanthearyouLALALALALA
    haha! hope not :o

stella, do you do a "care for kids" program at your store?! where you sell the little colored circles, and the donators write their names on the card and it goes on our walls?

well some of the people didn't bother to write their name on the cards, so I got to write fake names on them.. heh heh

"eddie V"
    "Matty C"
    etc etc etc

so susan, when youre in BILO next have a look to see if you can see some PJ names on our wall , heheh
    *Fingers in ears huddled in corner* LALALALALAicanthearyouLALALALALA

EVERYONE HATES YOU

what part of that dont you get?

.....PLEASE sms me
    Vookie23 wrote:
    wished it was warm enough to have icecream down here, LOL;)

Good old North Queensland....sitting here with the fan on, skirt and shirt on and eating ice cream cones...wish I had some more beers left...

Nice and comfortable...wish it would get cooler though...I like jumpers! They're a novelty!
    really? nice

It was quite yummy.... **licks lips**
This discussion has been closed.