Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• tommyphillipstommyphillips Posts: 709
    cant wait till november
    10/11/06, 11/11/06, 13/11/06, 14/11/06, 16/11/06, 19/11/06, 21/11/06, 22/11/06.

+--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No. 35-+--+
  • We've seen some awesome setlists so far...looks like they're really bringing out the rarities this time around, which is good to see.

So now that the tour is confirmed...what would your dream set look like?

Here's mine:

Set 1: Long Road, Life Wasted, Wasted Reprise, Last Exit, Red Mosquito, Lukin, Not For You, Rats, Dead Man, W.M.A, Sometimes, Hail Hail, Who You Are, Marker In The Sand, Gone, Otherside, Sad, Of The Girl, Low Light, Smile, Severed Hand, Corduroy, In My Tree, Around The Bend

Encore 1: Nothing As It Seems, All Or None, Black, Crown Of Thorns, Immortality

Encore 2: Go, State Of Love And Trust, Leash, Inside Job

Anyone?

10 characters
    the needle & the damage done
  • Vookie23Vookie23 Posts: 607
    Lowlight4 just bought this to my attention, that Preferedseating.com.au have different dates for sale,eg Melb tuesday night, check it out, does this mean more concerts???

http://preferredseating.com.au/vip/tourevent/49/744/1341/pearl_jam_melbourne
    "Futures Above, But In The Past He's Slow and Sinking"

Canberra 95, Melbourne 03, Melbourne 1,2,3. 06, Sydney 3, 06, Newcastle 06, Adelaide 1,2 06, Adelaide 09, Melbourne 09, Sydney 09, Brisbane 09, Canberra 11, Newcastle 11, Sydney 1,2. 11, Melbourne 1,2. 11
  • mandybrownmandybrown Posts: 25
    Vookie23 wrote:
    Lowlight4 just bought this to my attention, that Preferedseating.com.au have different dates for sale,eg Melb tuesday night, check it out, does this mean more concerts???

http://preferredseating.com.au/vip/tourevent/49/744/1341/pearl_jam_melbourne

Selling for Bris Sat 11th also
  • daftbraindaftbrain Posts: 7
    Anyone?

10 characters

Well considering this will be my first PJ show I'd really like to hear some of there not so rare songs too. Like Alive, Black, Even Flow, Rearviewmirror, Daughter, Do the Evolution and Porch.
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    8.04pm Thursday night....

I was hoping for an announcement about when Show 2 goes on sale....

Looks like we'll find out tomorrow. :eek:

Tig, RING my mobile (no text) and vice versa if you hear of a second show for Brisbane being sold. I'll be sitting on Ticketmaster clicking refresh over...and over....and over....
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • worldsrivalworldsrival Posts: 260
    can someone shed some light on the process of internet ticket purchases for rollovers and what it entails?..... ive never bought tickets this way before and im really fucking nervous!

joel suggested to me this afternoon that one of us should be on the net while the other is on the phone.... would that work? to my understanding the phone one just gets put in a que and if a rollover show hasnt been announced by the time it gets to you then bad luck.

and you cant just hit refresh for two hours straight?

AAARRRGGGHHHH!!!! im STRESSSSING!!!!

if nothing is everything i would have it all
    ZiggyStar wrote:

Tig, RING my mobile (no text) and vice versa if you hear of a second show for Brisbane being sold. I'll be sitting on Ticketmaster clicking refresh over...and over....and over....

Did you see my post about the preferred seating??? I'm excited but no ones about.

Canberra 95, Melbourne 03, Melbourne 1,2,3. 06, Sydney 3, 06, Newcastle 06, Adelaide 1,2 06, Adelaide 09, Melbourne 09, Sydney 09, Brisbane 09, Canberra 11, Newcastle 11, Sydney 1,2. 11, Melbourne 1,2. 11
    can someone shed some light on the process of internet ticket purchases for rollovers and what it entails?..... ive never bought tickets this way before and im really fucking nervous!

joel suggested to me this afternoon that one of us should be on the net while the other is on the phone.... would that work? to my understanding the phone one just gets put in a que and if a rollover show hasnt been announced by the time it gets to you then bad luck.

Don't know mate, will be refreshing for two hours if need be, I think net would be better than phone for the reasons you suggested, but then if the website melts down you are also in the poo. NOW I'M STRESSING ARRGH

• can someone shed some light on the process of internet ticket purchases for rollovers and what it entails?..... ive never bought tickets this way before and im really fucking nervous!

can you get to an outlet i would be on the phone while at the outlet while joel is at home on the net
    Makes much more sense, to live in the present tense

melb 1,2,3 syd 3, newie
    can you get to an outlet i would be on the phone while at the outlet while joel is at home on the net

there's no outlet here....so what do you suggest? Internet or phone? Both? If I get through on the phone first will I be guaranteed better seats than internet?
    Vookie23 wrote:
    Don't know mate, will be refreshing for two hours if need be, I think net would be better than phone for the reasons you suggested, but then if the website melts down you are also in the poo. NOW I'M STRESSING ARRGH

im not as worried about my internet connection as my broadband is wickedly fast..... and if the site fucks up then no one will be able to use it.

im on the other side of the country so i cant camp out, otherwise id probably do that....... perth only has like two outlets and theyre no where near me. and the other problem (even if i could get to an outlet) is that nothing is open at 7am!

i guess im stressing so much cos i dont know what to expect.

Vookie23 wrote:
    Did you see my post about the preferred seating??? I'm excited but no ones about.

:eek: Looking now....
    im not as worried about my internet connection as my broadband is wickedly fast..... and if the site fucks up then no one will be able to use it.

im on the other side of the country so i cant camp out, otherwise id probably do that....... perth only has like two outlets and theyre no where near me.

i guess im stressing so much cos i dont know what to expect.

In a similar situation, I'm stuck in Tas, up the north about 3 hours to the nearest outlet, might have to get on the phone at the same time, I'm on broadband too, 1500, so should hopefully all work out, all the best mate

ZiggyStar wrote:
    :eek: Looking now....

Vook, it just says for all concerts "On Sale Now"....???
    What does automatically "parse" links in text mean? Parse????

Does that mean make them clickable?
    Vookie23 wrote:
    In a similar situation, I'm stuck in Tas, up the north about 3 hours to the nearest outlet, might have to get on the phone at the same time, I'm on broadband too, 1500, so should hopefully all work out, all the best mate

thanks, you too :o lol my stomach is doing backflips now just thinking about tomorrow.....
    no sleep for me tonight :(

• yes, yes, tomorrow shall be interesting! good luck to all who are looking for tickets to 2nd shows!
    +--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No.5-+--+
    ~~~~~http://www.myspace.com/breakerfallpj~~~~~

YieldInHiding: "RED DOT is an intermission...not "filler." I hate that word. Filler is what's in a Twinkie."
    Click on the on sale now bit and it will bring up the option to buy tickets for the other dates.

• ZiggyStar wrote:

Done and done girl....will be at work but will be sitting on the site from 9am so will know if any tix go up for nite 2 :)
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
    I'm on dial up at home (CRAP) and broadband at work. Just bought super-duper new computer for home 2 weeks ago...and can't get ADSL2 connected for another 2 weeks....SOOOOOOOOOOOOO PISSED OFF!!!

I thought "new computer + ADSL2 = FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC TICKETS!!" :D

Not the case! :mad:

But broadband at work is better than dial up! :o
    Vookie23 wrote:
    Click on the on sale now bit and it will bring up the option to buy tickets for the other dates.

Shit...just closed link....I'll be back!
  • ZiggyStar wrote:
    I'm on dial up at home (CRAP) and broadband at work. Just bought super-duper new computer for home 2 weeks ago...and can't get ADSL2 connected for another 2 weeks....SOOOOOOOOOOOOO PISSED OFF!!!

I thought "new computer + ADSL2 = FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC TICKETS!!" :D

Not the case! :mad:

But broadband at work is better than dial up! :o

What are you waiting on Zig?? did they say it wold take that long or is there a valid reason why its not gonna be ready till then?
  • edwardovedderedwardovedder Posts: 331
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    there's no outlet here....so what do you suggest? Internet or phone? Both? If I get through on the phone first will I be guaranteed better seats than internet?

isnt the civic theatre an outlet?

BRISSIE SECOND SHOW CONFIRMATION!!!!!
    I will be what I could be. Once I get out of this town.
    Brisbane 8 Feb 2003; Brisbane 10,11 Nov 2006; Adelaide 17 Nov 2009; Brisbane 25 Nov 2009; Brisbane 10,12,13 Mar 2011; Gold Coast 19 Jan 2014; Brisbane 23 Feb 2014; Milton Keynes 11 July 2014
    Done and done girl....will be at work but will be sitting on the site from 9am so will know if any tix go up for nite 2 :)

Phew! I was hoping you'd see this....I'll ring you AS SOON AS I see "Show 2 sale in 30 mins" or whatever...if you haven't rung me first. Hang on. Can you use mobiles at work? If not, FUCK 'EM!!! ;) What's a job when compared to a second PJ concert? :D
  • mandybrownmandybrown Posts: 25
    Looks likes extra shows are a go! Hope everyone gets the tickets they want tomorrow.
    What are you waiting on Zig?? did they say it wold take that long or is there a valid reason why its not gonna be ready till then?

Just new in Townsville....got a huge backlog of customers due to the lines being used for the Commonwealth Games -- don't ask me! That's what he said! Don't understand it at all.

So there are 800 already waiting before me or some crap and I won't get on until the end of May.

Don't ask me....I'm hopeless at this shit!
  • ZiggyStar wrote:

sorry never had luck on the phone and have not brought over the net b4 last tour i made it to the outlet as the second show was selling out and i scored tiks to first show on the floor next to the mixing station fuckn lucky but if any people are going to have luck to-morrow its going to be us

things happen on a full moon
    good things.........
    bad things...........
    Makes much more sense, to live in the present tense

melb 1,2,3 syd 3, newie
    isnt the civic theatre an outlet?

BRISSIE SECOND SHOW CONFIRMATION!!!!!

Where was the confirmation???

And the Civic Theatre??? You seem to know more about it than me!!! How do you know? I'll ring in the morning...so if the internet shits itself because of too many people, I'd get better tickets through the Civic Theatre? Oh, don't do this to me the night before!!! ;)
  • ZiggyStar wrote:
    Just new in Townsville....got a huge backlog of customers due to the lines being used for the Commonwealth Games -- don't ask me! That's what he said! Don't understand it at all.

So there are 800 already waiting before me or some crap and I won't get on until the end of May.

Don't ask me....I'm hopeless at this shit!

that sux :( i thought it might have been the same thing they told Andy and I but we rang them and they connected it as soon as we rang them. only took 4 days instead of the 12 days they originally told us
This discussion has been closed.