Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• Nadine ZNadine Z Posts: 92
    Hey guys! im just wondering about the Ticketek outlets here in Melbourne, which one do u guys recommend? im planning to go early tmrw morning.
  • filthy_canvisfilthy_canvis Posts: 813
    i drowned the puppies

and still no answers from 10c

i've sent 3 e-mails off in the past week to them and i got nout back bastards

atleast answer some questions
    Bitch Be Cool 8)
    BRISBANE 1998,2003,2006,2009!!!
    Christchurch 2009
    Oh I'm a lucky man to count those I love on two hands

come say hi on facebook http://www.facebook.com/sean.montgomery
  • i think it sucks that we find out about additional shows from sources like preferredseating

for sure. we should be one of the first to know about tix sales....and even if there sources arent true...which for some reason i think they are advertising because they know, it still sux.

love the 10C ...dont love the communication breakdown this time :(
    but still love them :)
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
  • i drowned the puppies

and still no answers from 10c

i've sent 3 e-mails off in the past week to them and i got nout back bastards

atleast answer some questions

you are a bad bad man filthy....and it got us nowhere! Take Ziggy as a sacrifice..then they might pay attention!
  • nedved wrote:
    Hey guys! im just wondering about the Ticketek outlets here in Melbourne, which one do u guys recommend? im planning to go early tmrw morning.

Hi Nadeen :)

dont know of the ticketek booths in melb, sorry, someone on here will tho.
  • off the subject a bit but did anyone pre order the new album through 10C i did and still have not recieved it i mainly brought to get the extra boot but still have seen nothing and i ordered some t's for my daughters aswell any one else in the same boat?
    Makes much more sense, to live in the present tense

melb 1,2,3 syd 3, newie
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    Someone recently said on the Australia Tix thread that Rubysdad posted (sticky) that they got a reply email from Coppel saying that as far as he knows only "one show" is on sale tomorrow.

So many other additional shows will go on next week and 10c tix will be offered early next week?

One can only hope...

If not, GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!

In a way, I don't mind either way because if Ticketek tickets go on sale tomorrow, I will be able to take my 15 1/2 year old niece, Madison...she will be 2 months younger than 16 on the date of the concert is....and that is the EXACT age I was when I saw PJ in 1995 with my sister...

I've trained Madison well....I'm quite proud!

HOWEVER, in saying the above, I still would prefer 10c tix to the second show and maybe be able to score her a ticket from someone here....
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
    Hi Nadeen :)

thanks anyway tigs! good luck with ur tickets tmrw!!
  • wow! its goin crazy here!
    +--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No.5-+--+
    ~~~~~http://www.myspace.com/breakerfallpj~~~~~

YieldInHiding: "RED DOT is an intermission...not "filler." I hate that word. Filler is what's in a Twinkie."
  • Hi Nadeen :)

where abouts in melb are you

melb 1,2,3 syd 3, newie
  • tommyphillipstommyphillips Posts: 709
    nedved wrote:
    http://premier.ticketek.com.au/content/outlets/agencies_vic.aspx
    10/11/06, 11/11/06, 13/11/06, 14/11/06, 16/11/06, 19/11/06, 21/11/06, 22/11/06.

+--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No. 35-+--+
    where abouts in melb are you

i live in south yarra
    you are a bad bad man filthy....and it got us nowhere! Take Ziggy as a sacrifice..then they might pay attention!

Geez you've been mean to me lately....If I head butt you on our first meeting in November, don't blame me!!!! :mad: BITCH!!! :mad:
  • nedved wrote:
    thanks anyway tigs! good luck with ur tickets tmrw!!

you too babe :)

im hoping...atually, im holding on to a little light shimmer of hope that 10C will announce a pre sale for next week....even tomorrow, for us for the second shows. then we can all celebrate with a beer or 2 and relax for just a little while longer :)

got a feeling we might all be a-ok :)
  • ZiggyStar wrote:
    Someone recently said on the Australia Tix thread that Rubysdad posted (sticky) that they got a reply email from Coppel saying that as far as he knows only "one show" is on sale tomorrow.

So many other additional shows will go on next week and 10c tix will be offered early next week?

i soooooooooooooooooo hope that is write!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

melb 1,2,3 syd 3, newie
  • Vookie23Vookie23 Posts: 607
    Yeah and I thought you'd all be lined up outside in the cold at Ticketek
    "Futures Above, But In The Past He's Slow and Sinking"

Canberra 95, Melbourne 03, Melbourne 1,2,3. 06, Sydney 3, 06, Newcastle 06, Adelaide 1,2 06, Adelaide 09, Melbourne 09, Sydney 09, Brisbane 09, Canberra 11, Newcastle 11, Sydney 1,2. 11, Melbourne 1,2. 11
    You know I love you...BITCH!!!

:D
  • where abouts in melb are you

Gold Coast :p
    ZiggyStar wrote:

i soooooooooooooooooo hope that is write!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm only repeating what someone else wrote....it shouldn't be too many pages back on that thread....I read it either yesterday or early this morning...
  • tommyphillipstommyphillips Posts: 709
    nedved wrote:
    i live in south yarra

my dad used to live in south yarra, on darlington avenue or something like that and then he moved to i think it was tivoli place (just off punt rd) pity he moved to taiwan would have been sweet accomodation for the melb concerts
    10/11/06, 11/11/06, 13/11/06, 14/11/06, 16/11/06, 19/11/06, 21/11/06, 22/11/06.

+--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No. 35-+--+
  • ZiggyStar wrote:
    Geez you've been mean to me lately....If I head butt you on our first meeting in November, don't blame me!!!! :mad: BITCH!!! :mad:

LMFAO!!! ahh Sus...i love ya girl :):) you know i do :p you just take the crap so well!
    you too babe :)

im hoping...atually, im holding on to a little light shimmer of hope that 10C will announce a pre sale for next week....even tomorrow, for us for the second shows. then we can all celebrate with a beer or 2 and relax for just a little while longer :)

i hope we will be! im going to line up early tmrw morning anyway, just ot be on the safe side. but it is a bit disappointing that 10c wont sell us presale tickets, but let's just hope they do!
  • you too babe :)

im pretty sure that they will announce extra shows at a later date, maybe not 10c seats but at least they will give us notice for these extra dates... im pretty sure the 10c is not trying to screw us over, they DO want us to see pearl jam, im sure of that...
    +--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No.5-+--+
    ~~~~~http://www.myspace.com/breakerfallpj~~~~~

YieldInHiding: "RED DOT is an intermission...not "filler." I hate that word. Filler is what's in a Twinkie."
  • nedved wrote:
    i live in south yarra

go here, South Yarra South Yarra Newsagency, 43 Toorak Rd unless you want to drive a bit further im in mornington so i should do all wright but if its packed there i will get the misses to go to frankston i will just have to get her to take a club to fight off all the bogans!!!

melb 1,2,3 syd 3, newie
  • ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    good luck 2 everyone tomorrow regarding tickets....
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • CopTheRiotActCopTheRiotAct Posts: 953
    Hey everyone!! I'm sorta lost in whats goin on, is there any new news on anything??
    ...The Moon is Rollin' Round....
  • PJ_Mad_Mel wrote:
    Howdy guys,
    well I have had an absolute crap day at work, should've realised when I spent half an hour wandering around the hospital looking for the car folders that it was a lost cause and gone home back to bed! However, I did not so worked a 12 hr day (hey, I'm a public servant, I get snappy if I go over my 8 hrs!) and came home hoping to find some great 10c news awaiting me, but alas, the fuckers are still silent. I have my fingers crossed for that idea about only one show going on sale tomorrow and the rest next week, but can't see it happening. So unless they have the same deal with a bunch of 10c tix up for grabs then my sister and i will only be attending one show cos we both have to work tomorrow and neither of use have internet access. So good luck to all you folks battling it out at ticketek sites around oz, and for thos eof you camping out, wear a beanie and take a blanket, it's frigging cold outisde!!!!111

Hey Mel :) havent seen you in a while girl. hope all is well, apart from your shitty day!

Were all keeping em crossed and hoping that the 2nd show will be 10C pre sale......i just got a good feelin i tells ya...i think were all gonna be ok....the funny thing is....i hope we dont get tix tomorrow cos that means we either get presale for the second show or, at least, we got great seats for the first.
    Have a great one tomorrow girl.....check back for all the updates!
  • worldsrivalworldsrival Posts: 260
    go here, South Yarra South Yarra Newsagency, 43 Toorak Rd unless you want to drive a bit further im in mornington so i should do all wright but if its packed there i will get the misses to go to frankston i will just have to get her to take a club to fight off all the bogans!!!

go to altona.... no one will be there.... they all listen to Celine Dion and Andre Boccelli over there in the west.

if nothing is everything i would have it all
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    Zoso wrote:
    good luck 2 everyone tomorrow regarding tickets....

what tim says :)

i start work at 10 so im just a little :eek:
    wah
This discussion has been closed.