Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    I received a "Your Order has been Accepted" email....is this the confirmation email?

It says we will receive another email once the order is processed.

yeap that means your good to go, they will send another email with a confirmation number and details of where to get you tix on the day of the show ect.
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
  • IN 03 I HAN NON 10c TICKETS AND I SCORED FLOOR TIKS TO THE FIRST MELBOURNE SHOW JUST AS THE SECOND SHOW WAS SELLING OUT THE SEATS WERE STONE SIDE IN LINE WITH THE PJ CAMERA MAN i just got my first 10C tiks can i expect better than these this time i have been a member since 03/05
    Makes much more sense, to live in the present tense

melb 1,2,3 syd 3, newie
  • Pretty disappointing to see that the perth show isnt part of the presale, I'm still clinging to the hope that it might be added later on in the morning with any other additional shows
    the needle & the damage done
    Scubascott wrote:
    What's all this about $113 tickets? The sydeny ones only cost me $175 for a pair.

yeah but people aren't too sure if that price is in aussie or american dollars, i think it might be american dollars, which equals $230 for the pair
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    yeap that means your good to go, they will send another email with a confirmation number and details of where to get you tix on the day of the show ect.

Cheers! :)
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • InJuddsTreeInJuddsTree Posts: 377
    E.K wrote:
    I got my tickets and a confirmation email. Now what happens? Do the tickets get sent to me in the mail soon or what?

yep, tim drops them off at your door step
    Brisbane 8/2/03 -- Adelaide 16/2/03 -- Melbourne 18/2/03 -- Brisbane 10/11/06 -- Brisbane 11/11/06 -- Melbourne 13/11/06 -- Melbourne 14/11/06 -- Adelaide 21/11/06 -- Adelaide 22/11/06 -- Perth 25/11/06

lifewasted.net
  • yep, tim drops them off at your door step

BULLSHIT!?!?? - theres no way thats true ?
  • ScubascottScubascott Posts: 815
    yeah but people aren't too sure if that price is in aussie or american dollars, i think it might be american dollars, which equals $230 for the pair

Ah, I think you may be right.
    It doesn't matter if you're male, female, or confused; black, white, brown, red, green, yellow; gay, lesbian; redneck cop, stoned; ugly; military style, doggy style; fat, rich or poor; vegetarian or cannibal; bum, hippie, virgin; famous or drunk-you're either an asshole or you're not!

-C Addison
  • InJuddsTreeInJuddsTree Posts: 377
    BULLSHIT!?!?? - theres no way thats true ?

like, whatever
    Brisbane 8/2/03 -- Adelaide 16/2/03 -- Melbourne 18/2/03 -- Brisbane 10/11/06 -- Brisbane 11/11/06 -- Melbourne 13/11/06 -- Melbourne 14/11/06 -- Adelaide 21/11/06 -- Adelaide 22/11/06 -- Perth 25/11/06

lifewasted.net
  • silverflowsilverflow Posts: 37
    Its true, i deliver them to your door.
  • ScubascottScubascott Posts: 815
    Scubascott wrote:
    Ah, I think you may be right.

But who cares?? I have tickets!!

I've only just stopped dancing around the room thrusting my pelvis victoriously.
    It doesn't matter if you're male, female, or confused; black, white, brown, red, green, yellow; gay, lesbian; redneck cop, stoned; ugly; military style, doggy style; fat, rich or poor; vegetarian or cannibal; bum, hippie, virgin; famous or drunk-you're either an asshole or you're not!

-C Addison
  • ozsmalltowngirlozsmalltowngirl Posts: 14,362
    It's deffinetly US$...Everything else you buy from 10c is in US$ so I doubt they'd specially alter their whole site just to put the Aus tix as AU$... Trust me...The PJ boys will well and truly give us more than our moneys worth...they always do.:)
  • heyjoseheyjose Posts: 503
    If the 10c's guidelines state :

The base ticket price for Pearl Jam shows on current pre-sale is $51.00 plus applicable fees per ticket

And you convert that, $85 AUS sounds right, not $113.50. Unless that only really applied to the US.

I'm clinging to some kind of hope here that they listed it in Aussie dollars for us, however much in vain.
    1995: Melbourne 1
    1998: Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2003: Sydney 1, 2, 3, Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2006: Sydney 1, 2, Melbourne 1, 2, 3, Sydney 3, Newcastle, Adelaide 1, 2, Perth
    2009: LA 1, 2, Melbourne, Sydney
    2014: Gold Coast, Melbourne, Sydney

It's deffinetly US$...Everything else you buy from 10c is in US$ so I doubt they'd specially alter their whole site just to put the Aus tix as AU$... Trust me...The PJ boys will well and truly give us more than our moneys worth...they always do.:)

Yeah it just means i'll have to sell a kidney to get to the 2nd brissie show when it's announced
  • jemmsjemms Posts: 664
    guys there is going to be a processing problem with my tickets!! hey brad are you gonna come back on here later to see if the perth tix will be up?? I'm freaking out what happens if they dont process my tickets coz the billing info is fucked? I just sent an email and gave them my sisters address do you think thats sufficient??
    OFFICIAL AUSTRALIAN TOUR MEMBER #77

Ten Club (289xxx)

http://www.myspace.com/k_r_y_s_t_i_e

www.rarerecords.com.au =)
  • E.KE.K Posts: 7,709
    nope you pick them up the day of the show, ten club will send another email some time with more detail telling where and how

Ok thanks. I hope I don't have to wait too long. :)
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

• Dark grin... he can't help when his happy looks insane...
    Fuck I'm broke.
  • soapyrowssoapyrows Posts: 235
    jemms wrote:
    guys there is going to be a processing problem with my tickets!! hey brad are you gonna come back on here later to see if the perth tix will be up?? I'm freaking out what happens if they dont process my tickets coz the billing info is fucked? I just sent an email and gave them my sisters address do you think thats sufficient??

dude try not to fret. i think if they really have a problem they'll contact you or your sis. they always try to do the best for us. good luck. i didn't put my mum's details down for shipping either. i'm hoping we'll both be right. fingers crossed ;)
    EVENFLOW MEMBER #009 and i'm LOVIN the new PJ!!!! avacado all the way!!

i know someday you'll have a beautiful life,
    i HOPE you'll be a star,
    in somebody elses sky, but why, why, why can't it be, why can't it be mine?!
  • heyjoseheyjose Posts: 503
    jemms wrote:

krys,

i doubt i'll do perth now love. it's all too fucking expensive.

i think you should be right with the tickets you bought - especially if you got the confirmation email and it's in your profile.
    1995: Melbourne 1
    1998: Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2003: Sydney 1, 2, 3, Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2006: Sydney 1, 2, Melbourne 1, 2, 3, Sydney 3, Newcastle, Adelaide 1, 2, Perth
    2009: LA 1, 2, Melbourne, Sydney
    2014: Gold Coast, Melbourne, Sydney

• VONVON Posts: 259
    I'm poor now.
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    jemms wrote:
    don't stress..... I normally use my cc to purchase stuff from the tc, but just used my girlfriends cc to get these tix...... had my confirmation email within 1 minute, and the addresses don't match at all.
    Hey Megan, Julia and UpHereInMyTree500...if ya think of it could u PM me if you hear anything bout pre-sale Perth tix...just in case I don't. I assume they(10c) won't send us an e-mail, will they????
  • Vookie23Vookie23 Posts: 607
    seeing Pearl Jam in concert, priceless!
    "Futures Above, But In The Past He's Slow and Sinking"

Canberra 95, Melbourne 03, Melbourne 1,2,3. 06, Sydney 3, 06, Newcastle 06, Adelaide 1,2 06, Adelaide 09, Melbourne 09, Sydney 09, Brisbane 09, Canberra 11, Newcastle 11, Sydney 1,2. 11, Melbourne 1,2. 11
  • Hey Megan, Julia and UpHereInMyTree500...if ya think of it could u PM me if you hear anything bout pre-sale Perth tix...just in case I don't. I assume they(10c) won't send us an e-mail, will they????

I just emailed the 10c asking for info about the Perth pre-sale....I'll let you know if I hear anything :)
    I just emailed the 10c asking for info about the Perth pre-sale....I'll let you know if I hear anything :)
    Oh...thanks darl! Didn't realize you were on or I would have asked u 2..
    Hey, is that band that plays PJ at Cobblers on Sunday night???
  • Vookie23Vookie23 Posts: 607
    interesting to see the variation in ticket prices, syd 82.73, adel 85.09, don't care would have payed much much more.
    "Futures Above, But In The Past He's Slow and Sinking"

Canberra 95, Melbourne 03, Melbourne 1,2,3. 06, Sydney 3, 06, Newcastle 06, Adelaide 1,2 06, Adelaide 09, Melbourne 09, Sydney 09, Brisbane 09, Canberra 11, Newcastle 11, Sydney 1,2. 11, Melbourne 1,2. 11
  • Oh...thanks darl! Didn't realize you were on or I would have asked u 2..
    Hey, is that band that plays PJ at Cobblers on Sunday night???

No worries ;)

Yeah I'm pretty sure they're playing at the Sunday Session sometime in the arvo, I'm not sure exactly when though. Should be good
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    Ohhhh, I'm so tempted to buy 2 more tickets to another city....

**repeatedly slaps herself in the head**
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
    No worries ;)

Yeah I'm pretty sure they're playing at the Sunday Session sometime in the arvo, I'm not sure exactly when though. Should be good
    Might try and get down there.
  • jemmsjemms Posts: 664
    ok no worries brad! so long as you got the melbourne ones down...can you forward your confirmation email to me with your bank details and i'll tranfer!? well looks like we're getting the camping gear out Perthens!!!!1
    OFFICIAL AUSTRALIAN TOUR MEMBER #77

Ten Club (289xxx)

http://www.myspace.com/k_r_y_s_t_i_e

www.rarerecords.com.au =)
This discussion has been closed.