Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• Lukin_ozLukin_oz Posts: 257
    Ian_L wrote:
    I still don't have them! :(
    I just keep going 'round and 'round and 'round....

check if theyre in your cart... thats the main thing
    Those who dance are called insane by those who dont hear the music
  • for everyone who didnt get confirmation
    click on the 'PROFILE' tab and have a look at 'Previous orders'
    If it isnt there then it obviously hasnt been confirmed
    Wave came crashing...
  • JJJJJJ Posts: 24
    oh well at least we had a dumby run Kylie and we still got the added excitement of going through this all over again the tickets are still there so we know it wont be that hard to get them when it is out turn
  • Ian_LIan_L Posts: 101
    Lukin_oz wrote:
    check if theyre in your cart... thats the main thing

They're in the cart. :D
  • InJuddsTreeInJuddsTree Posts: 377
    confirmation will come. patience.
    Brisbane 8/2/03 -- Adelaide 16/2/03 -- Melbourne 18/2/03 -- Brisbane 10/11/06 -- Brisbane 11/11/06 -- Melbourne 13/11/06 -- Melbourne 14/11/06 -- Adelaide 21/11/06 -- Adelaide 22/11/06 -- Perth 25/11/06

lifewasted.net
  • SarahCanadaSarahCanada Posts: 196
    do you have cookies enables? if you dont you need to change it under tools-> options on the top of your browser. the site requires cookies to operate and it could be what is stopping you from completing the order.
    I went to the concert
    And I fought through the crowd
    Guess I got a little too excited
    When I thought you were around
  • Woooohoooo Im Coming To Melbourne!!!
  • ozsmalltowngirlozsmalltowngirl Posts: 14,362
    fucking stoked. got all the shows i wanted :D:D:D

$113 per ticket is a huuuge rise from last tour. but fuck it i dont care
    Yey...good on ya Judd....so I spose you can go off and build something with all those bricks now...hehehe :)
  • Lukin_ozLukin_oz Posts: 257
    Chrono_X wrote:
    Well to check confirmation i just went into profile and its right there the tickets i just bought, no email yet but its in my profile so yer!

I havent got an email either... theyre server will be working overtime for a bit so may take a while.
    Question... If your using someone elses card do you enter their info for the billing address?
    Those who dance are called insane by those who dont hear the music
  • soapyrowssoapyrows Posts: 235
    my confirmation only arrived just then - 12 mins after i bought them. so don't fret!! and check your junkmail
    EVENFLOW MEMBER #009 and i'm LOVIN the new PJ!!!! avacado all the way!!

i know someday you'll have a beautiful life,
    i HOPE you'll be a star,
    in somebody elses sky, but why, why, why can't it be, why can't it be mine?!
  • Ian_L wrote:
    I still don't have them! :(
    I just keep going 'round and 'round and 'round....

THANK FUCK I JUST GOT MINE THEN
    Makes much more sense, to live in the present tense

melb 1,2,3 syd 3, newie
  • Major ClodMajor Clod Posts: 81
    Brisbane Sydney and Melbourne for meeeeee!!
  • worldsrivalworldsrival Posts: 260
    you know what, $113 isnt really that bad considering how much people paid for tickets to see chili peppers on the By The Way tour...

its just expensive for Pearl Jam......... damn inflation!

if nothing is everything i would have it all
  • toooooooo easyyyyyyy
    Lukin_oz wrote:
    I havent got an email either... theyre server will be working overtime for a bit so may take a while.
    Question... If your using someone elses card do you enter their info for the billing address?

yes

shipping addy = you
    billing addy = the person who's cc you are using.
    I went to the concert
    Lukin_oz wrote:

yeah, i used my mum's credit card, just left billing address as me. that's what i've always done in the past when buying stuff from there. never had a prob, so better not have one now!

i HOPE you'll be a star,
    do you have cookies enables? if you dont you need to change it under tools-> options on the top of your browser. the site requires cookies to operate and it could be what is stopping you from completing the order.

I've checked and, yes, the cookies are up.
    I'll just relax and wait for a minute.

I'm listening to Not For You, is that a sign from above? :(
  • Glad I got my tickets...but if those are US$ prices it's an outrage.
    The lights of the city...
  • Chrono_XChrono_X Posts: 36
    Cool confirmation in profile, and confirmation email just came in WOOHOO! Well that was an exciting 15 mins or so :D
    18/02/03 Melb
    13/11/06 Melb
    JJJ wrote:
    oh well at least we had a dumby run Kylie and we still got the added excitement of going through this all over again the tickets are still there so we know it wont be that hard to get them when it is out turn
    Yep...sniff sniff...wipes tears..
    I wonder when the {erth tix will be on there? Will we get an e-mail or do we just keep checking 10c??? Do you know UpHereInMyTree500???
    Ian_L wrote:
    I've checked and, yes, the cookies are up.
    I'll just relax and wait for a minute.

I'm listening to Not For You, is that a sign from above? :(

hmm, okay im not sure then. i had to re-login to the site when i put the item in my cart, but once i was in the purchase screens it worked okay. keep trying and you wil persevere!
    I went to the concert
  • InJuddsTreeInJuddsTree Posts: 377
    Everyone who hasnt got a confirmation email yet:

1) Check you email JUNK MAIL. often 10c stuff ends up there.

2) Be patient.
    Brisbane 8/2/03 -- Adelaide 16/2/03 -- Melbourne 18/2/03 -- Brisbane 10/11/06 -- Brisbane 11/11/06 -- Melbourne 13/11/06 -- Melbourne 14/11/06 -- Adelaide 21/11/06 -- Adelaide 22/11/06 -- Perth 25/11/06

lifewasted.net
    Lukin_oz wrote:
    Posted this earlier:I saw it on 10c??
    If you are using someone else's credit card to purchase tickets, please make sure to log into your active Ten Club account and enter the correct billing information for the card in use. Unauthorized purchases will not be honored.
    lol judd i just read your signature. AWESOME! ;)

i HOPE you'll be a star,
  • jemmsjemms Posts: 664
    yes

shipping addy = you
    billing addy = the person who's cc you are using.

OH FUCK!!!!!!!! guys i entered my address twice and i used my sisters credit card!!!!!!
    OFFICIAL AUSTRALIAN TOUR MEMBER #77

Ten Club (289xxx)

http://www.myspace.com/k_r_y_s_t_i_e

www.rarerecords.com.au =)
    Step 1
    Step 2
    Step 3
    Step 4

Step 1
    Step 2
    Step 3
    Step 4

Step 1
    Step 2
    Step 3
    Step 4

...I'm getting dizzy...
  • ScubascottScubascott Posts: 815
    AHHHHHHHH!!!!

I got a message saying that my order was successfully processed, but my useless bastard of a university mail server is down, so I can't get the freakin' confirmation!!!!

Does 'successfully processed' mean I got the tickets?????
    It doesn't matter if you're male, female, or confused; black, white, brown, red, green, yellow; gay, lesbian; redneck cop, stoned; ugly; military style, doggy style; fat, rich or poor; vegetarian or cannibal; bum, hippie, virgin; famous or drunk-you're either an asshole or you're not!

-C Addison
    Posted this earlier:I saw it on 10c??
    If you are using someone else's credit card to purchase tickets, please make sure to log into your active Ten Club account and enter the correct billing information for the card in use. Unauthorized purchases will not be honored.

yeah i wondered, i didn't put my mums details and i used her card. but it always says that and i've always done this in the past

i HOPE you'll be a star,
  • VONVON Posts: 259
    soapyrows wrote:
    yeah, i used my mum's credit card, just left billing address as me. that's what i've always done in the past when buying stuff from there. never had a prob, so better not have one now!

So did I. Will that screw the system over??
  • heyjoseheyjose Posts: 503
    you know what, $113 isnt really that bad considering how much people paid for tickets to see chili peppers on the By The Way tour...

its just expensive for Pearl Jam......... damn inflation!

it's expensive for a rod laver show and for pearl jam. hmmm, as someone said the other day, pj in 95 was $37.

gotta figure out now if i'll still do 6 shows..
    1995: Melbourne 1
    1998: Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2003: Sydney 1, 2, 3, Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2006: Sydney 1, 2, Melbourne 1, 2, 3, Sydney 3, Newcastle, Adelaide 1, 2, Perth
    2009: LA 1, 2, Melbourne, Sydney
    2014: Gold Coast, Melbourne, Sydney

This discussion has been closed.