Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    Tix link won't be accessible until tomorrow when they go on sale.

Tig, FUCK YEAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Okay, on further perusal of Pappas' fist post, there are 61 Aussie Tour Rumours members who have listed their 10c number -- only 22 of these members have a better number than myself -- so, even if Gus doesn's give me tix, I hope I get decent seats -- and if I am with Gus, I'm sure Leigh will be able to see and be reasonably close -- but Leigh could see last time 15-20 rows back on the floor! I couldn't see shit (5 foot 2)). Everyone screamed at the beginning of Bushleager -- I was standing on tippy-toes saying "what's going ON????" and see a glimmer of a silver jacket "what the fuck is that?" Leigh relays to me the going-ons of the stage "Ed has a glittery jacket on and a mask"..."OHHHHHHH, well, I obviously can't see SHIT!!!!" Still fucking fantastic though!

But anywhere closer than that is okay by me!!!
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • ZiggyStar wrote:
    Tix link won't be accessible until tomorrow when they go on sale.

Tig, FUCK YEAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Okay, on further perusal of Pappas' fist post, there are 61 Aussie Tour Rumours members who have listed their 10c number -- only 22 of these members have a better number than myself -- so, even if Gus doesn's give me tix, I hope I get decent seats -- and if I am with Gus, I'm sure Leigh will be able to see and be reasonably close -- but Leigh could see last time 15-20 rows back on the floor! I couldn't see shit (5 foot 2)). Everyone screamed at the beginning of Bushleager -- I was standing on tippy-toes saying "what's going ON????" and see a glimmer of a silver jacket "what the fuck is that?" Leigh relays to me the going-ons of the stage "Ed has a glittery jacket on and a mask"..."OHHHHHHH, well, I obviously can't see SHIT!!!!" Still fucking fantastic though!

But anywhere closer than that is okay by me!!!

You better be giving Ed some serious toungue action from me up there girl!! Cos im gonna be at the middle to back and i want the goss from the get go!
    Maybe i could take your tix next to Leigh if you get next to Gus and then Andy can stay back by himself!!! No way, it wouldnt be the same first night without Andy beside me belting out the tunes.
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
    Tix wont be on there until 9am tomorrow morning Von :) dont stress :D they will be there and you pc is fine :D

EDIT I see what you mean now....wont even give you a pop up for it :( odd, but i still think all will be fine

I checked about 2 weeks ago just to see what link I was supposed to click etc and I couldn't click on it then either -- so everything sounds fine to me! :)
    You better be giving Ed some serious toungue action from me up there girl!! Cos im gonna be at the middle to back and i want the goss from the get go!
    Maybe i could take your tix next to Leigh if you get next to Gus and then Andy can stay back by himself!!! No way, it wouldnt be the same first night without Andy beside me belting out the tunes.

Ha ha ha!!! LOL I know what you mean -- I keep saying to Leigh "if Gus works out, are you SURE you won't be disappointed that I'm not standing with you" (because for me there is a little bit of disappointment (okay, minute amout! ;)) that Leigh won't be there saying "you were such a dick when you screamed out blah blah!)" But he'll have our friend there so I don't feel so bad!

Fucking dial up! Sooo slow! Can't wait for ADSL2 to be connected!
  • pogsmogspogsmogs Posts: 23
    phew not long now, sheesh
    Melbourne: 17/March/95, 18/March/95, 2/March/98, 3/March/98, 19/Feb/03
    Brisbane: 10/Nov/06, 11/Nov/06, 25/Nov/09, 10/March/11
  • pogsmogspogsmogs Posts: 23
    not long till chasers war on everything, i love that show!
    Melbourne: 17/March/95, 18/March/95, 2/March/98, 3/March/98, 19/Feb/03
    Brisbane: 10/Nov/06, 11/Nov/06, 25/Nov/09, 10/March/11
  • UNDONE*21UNDONE*21 Posts: 207
    pogsmogs wrote:

:D Yeh its great ey. At the logies the other night, one of the guys went up with a random group of winners to accept the award! hilarious!
    Like a cloud dropping rain, I'm discarding allllll thought.
  • JJJJJJ Posts: 24
    pogsmogs wrote:
    front row you lucky bugger that must have been awesome
  • threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    UNDONE*21 wrote:
    :D Yeh its great ey. At the logies the other night, one of the guys went up with a random group of winners to accept the award! hilarious!

if you were watching carefully, you would have seen chaz behind every winner as they were announced, i was getting sick of seeing him
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
  • damn the username scramble...i cant find anyone who's on!

is everyone refreshing the 10C page already? :D:D
    damn the username scramble...i cant find anyone who's on!

I'm back -- but it seems you aren't on.... :(
  • ozsmalltowngirlozsmalltowngirl Posts: 14,362
    damn the username scramble...i cant find anyone who's on!

Yeah...hav been but nothing new yet...only 10 3/4 hours to go!!!
  • why yes i am...:)

when i was watching Unemployable on the webcast last night...i felt really really bad when Ed mentioned about it being the first leaked song on the net...and remembered that fateful night....just 6 weeks or so ago......i could have sworn he was saying it to me :(
  • jl10jl10 Posts: 36
    Hello again everyone.

I have already asked a similar question tonight, but am still a little confused - I guess just anxious about doing everything properly tomorrow morning!

I have decided that I am going to use my husband's credit card tomorrow morn to get my tickets. My question is, does his name (as is on the credit card) need to be the name on the billing address? My name is on both the shipping and billing address at the moment. Or does it just need to be that the billing address is that of the credit card owner, and its ok for the name attached to that address to be the 10C member?

When I got my membership, I had my name and address on the shipping and billing addresses, but used my parents cc, even though they are at a different address, and it processed fine. Just a little worried that tickets may be different. Have to make sure I do this right!!!
    why yes i am...:)

when i was watching Unemployable on the webcast last night...i felt really really bad when Ed mentioned about it being the first leaked song on the net...and remembered that fateful night....just 6 weeks or so ago......i could have sworn he was saying it to me :(

It makes me laugh now....it would have been shut down eventually anyway. This thread is WAAAAY more on topic -- until the tour finishes anyway! ;)

The first time I downloaded that, it was a big file with all the songs in a row. Stella sent me the single song files -- but Marker in the Sand wasn't there...did you find the songs separately or as one big gig?
  • jl10 wrote:
    Hello again everyone.

I have already asked a similar question tonight, but am still a little confused - I guess just anxious about doing everything properly tomorrow morning!

I have decided that I am going to use my husband's credit card tomorrow morn to get my tickets. My question is, does his name (as is on the credit card) need to be the name on the billing address? My name is on both the shipping and billing address at the moment. Or does it just need to be that the billing address is that of the credit card owner, and its ok for the name attached to that address to be the 10C member?

When I got my membership, I had my name and address on the shipping and billing addresses, but used my parents cc, even though they are at a different address, and it processed fine. Just a little worried that tickets may be different. Have to make sure I do this right!!!

Hey JL...doesnt matter is you use Ed's credit card....as long as the tix are paid its all good...whoever's address it is under doesnt make a difference. the only address you need to ensure is your is the shipping address, so when you buy stuff from 10C they send it to you :)
  • ZiggyStar wrote:
    It makes me laugh now....it would have been shut down eventually anyway. This thread is WAAAAY more on topic -- until the tour finishes anyway! ;)

The first time I downloaded that, it was a big file with all the songs in a row. Stella sent me the single song files -- but Marker in the Sand wasn't there...did you find the songs separately or as one big gig?

when i got unemployable?? Just got the one song...nothing else. didnt want to listen to anything else...although at that time if i had the option in front of me, im not sure what i might have done :p
    jl10 wrote:
    Hello again everyone.

Doesn't matter, coz the tix aren't posted to you...you pick them up at the venue on the day of the show....you just need photo ID I think.
    jl10 wrote:
    Hello again everyone.

I, too, was concerned about this. I emailed 10c saying that the name on the credit card I am planning on using is different to the membership name as I was using my boyfriend's credit card. I got a reply saying that it will be still processed the same -- just as long as the person whose name is on the membership collects the tickets.

However, a few years ago I used my boyfriend's credit card to purchase 10c membership and we got a call from his bank about 30 mins later saying that **insert my name** had purchased a "Ten Club Membership** with his card. My boyfriend said he knew all about it and they were totally cool. They were just checking for security reasons. I think they still processed it -- but rang us to verify.

For this reason, we have decided to use my credit card this time -- but 10c said there WOULD NOT be a problem with processing ticket sales if the credit card name is different to the membership name. I'm sure they realise that people use their partners/husbands/parents cards to purchase tickets. So you should be fine! :)
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    I, too, was concerned about this. I emailed 10c saying that the name on the credit card I am planning on using is different to the membership name as I was using my boyfriend's credit card. I got a reply saying that it will be still processed the same -- just as long as the person whose name is on the membership collects the tickets.

However, a few years ago I used my boyfriend's credit card to purchase 10c membership and we got a call from his bank about 30 mins later saying that **insert my name** had purchased a "Ten Club Membership** with his card. My boyfriend said he knew all about it and they were totally cool. They were just checking for security reasons. I think they still processed it -- but rang us to verify.

For this reason, we have decided to use my credit card this time -- but 10c said there WOULD NOT be a problem with processing ticket sales if the credit card name is different to the membership name. I'm sure they realise that people use their partners/husbands/parents cards to purchase tickets. So you should be fine! :)

Sorry, jl10....when I read your question I thought you were concered about the name on the credit card differing from the membership name. But now I've read it again, I have totally answered the wrong question. :o Bloody beers! :D
    ZiggyStar wrote:

Yeah...M/C phone me nearly every time I use it for over seas purchases...it's just a security thing that's all....
  • Not long now ladies and gents :)

this is gonna be a great weekend :)
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Sorry, jl10....when I read your question I thought you were concered about the name on the credit card differing from the membership name. But now I've read it again, I have totally answered the wrong question. :o Bloody beers! :D
    Yeah...you were right weren't you...I thought the same as you.
    Excellent, thank you everyone, for your reassurances! I feel much better now.

Just another quick question. When I logged into the goods section to check everything out, under my shipping address it had this part where I could enter a 'custom' address. I didn't do this. Should I have and what does it mean? I am confident everything in regards to my tickets will be fine, just curious as to what this was.

Oh, and tigress, if you want, you can add me to your list as going to Melb. and Adelaide shows. Thanks so much. :)
    Not long now ladies and gents :)

this is gonna be a great weekend :)
    10 1/2 hours...BRING IT ON!!!!
    jl10 wrote:
    Excellent, thank you everyone, for your reassurances! I feel much better now.

Just another quick question. When I logged into the goods section to check everything out, under my shipping address it had this part where I could enter a 'custom' address. I didn't do this. Should I have and what does it mean? I am confident everything in regards to my tickets will be fine, just curious as to what this was.

Oh, and tigress, if you want, you can add me to your list as going to Melb. and Adelaide shows. Thanks so much. :)
    i'M PRETTY SURE THAT'S IF YOU WANT YOUR PURCHASES SENT TO A DIFFERENT ADDRESS THAN THE ONE THEY'VE ALREADY GOT. oops, sorry caps lock on.
    Tig, are you getting any doggies now you own your own house? If so, are you going to give them any PJ names?
    ZiggyStar wrote:

No, that's fine, I was asking that kind of! I read over it a couple of times before posting, thinking, wow, I don't think I am making any sense, I hope they know what I'm talking about! But your reply did help, so thanks heaps. :)
    WOO HOO!!! Big Brother Up Late is on soon and I'm winning the the $1,000 price for the easy-as-piss quiz thing they have on it....I think they may have a couple of $1,000 prizes. If I win, I'm going to Adelaide...or Perth?

Would I get better fan club tickets in Adelaide or Perth? What are the two venues like?
    i'M PRETTY SURE THAT'S IF YOU WANT YOUR PURCHASES SENT TO A DIFFERENT ADDRESS THAN THE ONE THEY'VE ALREADY GOT. oops, sorry caps lock on.

Ok, thanks!
This discussion has been closed.