Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    DonJon wrote:
    Cool. Sorry Zig's post got me worried.

Thanks for clearing that up

Sorry....I'm getting a bit more flustered the closer I get to the time....I'll cool down now....

One more question (for now ;): Is everyone going to buy their tix at 9am on the dot?
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    No probs Zig - I understand your flusteration.

Thats why I wanted to clear it up cause I wont be getting mine till probably just before lunch. We getem in the goods section right?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    DonJon wrote:

Thats why I wanted to clear it up cause I wont be getting mine till probably just before lunch. We getem in the goods section right?

Yep -- goods section!
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    DonJon wrote:

yeap, in the goods section, there is a link under all the catergories, ei, Shirts, other stuff, membership ect, there is one there that says Tickets, click that one
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
  • DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    Excellent thanks kids!

Have a great weekend all. Speak Monday WITH TICKETS YAY!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • GibGib Posts: 43
    I just read this on the Video Hits website, http://www.videohits.com.au/music_news_art.php?news_id=259, it comes from Access All Areas, so here is a 2nd link, http://www.accessallareas.net.au/data/EEuZFkZFpkdxcuLDPM.php

Following the Australian tour the band head back overseas to continue their hectic touring schedule. Wolfmother will open some arena dates for Pearl Jam across Europe before heading back to the U.S to tour on a 3 band Bill with Flaming Lips and Sonic Youth.

It would have been good if they supported in Australia, but we get KOL so I can't really complain.
  • jl10jl10 Posts: 36
    Hey everyone.

I have read back a couple of posts and am still a little confused. Is there a problem with purchasing tickets with someone else's credit card, as far as billing addresses etc. go?? I plan to use my parents cc, however we don't have the same address. I have purchased membership and cd's online using their card, and it worked fine. Is it the same for tickets?

Thanks in advance to anyone able to help me out.

Cheers.
  • ZiggyStar wrote:
    Sorry....I'm getting a bit more flustered the closer I get to the time....I'll cool down now....

One more question (for now ;): Is everyone going to buy their tix at 9am on the dot?

I certainly will be logging in at 7am Perth time to grab tickets
    Wave came crashing...
    I certainly will be logging in at 7am Perth time to grab tickets

Damn i thought i had it rough having to get up at 10 to 9 on a saturday, i feel for our west coast friends
    jl10 wrote:
    I have read back a couple of posts and am still a little confused. Is there a problem with purchasing tickets with someone else's credit card, as far as billing addresses etc. go?? I plan to use my parents cc, however we don't have the same address. I have purchased membership and cd's online using their card, and it worked fine. Is it the same for tickets?
    That was mostly me creating the confusion, I think if you have purchased things online in the GOODS section before you should be fine. I got my membership with a money order via snail mail, and I haven't used the internet to buy ANYTHING before so I was freaking out. But now I'm happy with the help and advise I got, so I should be fine. I'd say you'll be all cool, your one step ahead of me cause you have done it before.
  • jl10jl10 Posts: 36
    Gib wrote:
    That was mostly me creating the confusion, I think if you have purchased things online in the GOODS section before you should be fine. I got my membership with a money order via snail mail, and I haven't used the internet to buy ANYTHING before so I was freaking out. But now I'm happy with the help and advise I got, so I should be fine. I'd say you'll be all cool, your one step ahead of me cause you have done it before.

Thanks for that Gib. I just went in to check my profile in the goods section, and could not find the bit that lists the address I have used for billing. Only my shipping one was displayed. Is that right, or am I not looking in the correct place for it?
    jl10 wrote:
    Thanks for that Gib. I just went in to check my profile in the goods section, and could not find the bit that lists the address I have used for billing. Only my shipping one was displayed. Is that right, or am I not looking in the correct place for it?
    Yeah that's right, but you can add a different billing address if you want too. Both will be display in your profile, but you keep 1 'checked' as your preferred shipping address. I hoping this means it will make the whole process quicker so I don't have to type in the different billing address, tomorrow morning.
  • ozsmalltowngirlozsmalltowngirl Posts: 14,362
    Hey evry1! haven't got time to read back thru the pages I've missed today, so I'm sure you already know that Coppel's finally put Perth dates on the announcement!!! About fecken time!!! BUT...it says that perth tix go on sale May 26th....so do you think we'll still be able to pre-order Perth tix on 10c tomorrow morning??
  • swampyswampy Posts: 36
    BIG NEWS (in case its been missed?) 96 FM annnounced today that Perth is on!!!!!!!! Tickets go on sale next fri but didnt hear whos selling them tho~!!!
    lets pick up your will,.. it's grown fat and lazy.
    .: Save You :.
    swampy wrote:
    BIG NEWS (in case its been missed?) 96 FM annnounced today that Perth is on!!!!!!!! Tickets go on sale next fri but didnt hear whos selling them tho~!!!
    Ticketmaster....it's on the coppel site :)
    "Perth subiaco oval
    onsale May 26th
    *subject to Council Approval"

So the fucking council was the hold up, and it's still not approved, you perthians better get down to City Hall and crack some skulls
    "Perth subiaco oval
    onsale May 26th
    *subject to Council Approval"

So the fucking council was the hold up, and it's still not approved, you perthians better get down to the local council and crack some skulls
    Shouldn't be any probs with that tho?? There's been a few concerts there, so I doubt they'd say no???
  • unforgivenunforgiven Posts: 378
    do u guys know if we will be able to buy tix to 2nd and 3rd shows in a city thru 10c
    "All you people up there in City Hall,
    You're fuckin' it up for the people that's in the streets.
    This is a song for the people in the streets,
    Not the people City Hall.
    All you motherfuckers in the streets it's time to rise up,
    Come along children and fuckin' rise!

Lots of times when me and KG are watchin'
    All the fuckin' shit that goes down at City Hall,
    We get the feeling we should fuck shit up,
    Yeah we should fuckin' start a riot.
    A Riot!

We have 'em screaming in the streets,
    we have 'em tippin' over shit and breakin' fuckin' windows of small businesses,
    and settin' fuckin' fires!
    and settin' fuckin' fires!
    and settin' fuckin' fires!"
    just saw a new PJ ad on ten during the simpsons, for the tour just saying tix go onsale friday
    just saw a new PJ ad on ten during the simpsons, for the tour just saying tix go onsale friday
    Yeah...tix for Eastern states shows go on sale on the 19th, but Perth 26th. I'm wanting to know if that'll mean Perth's 10c pre-order will be tomorrow or if that'll be later as well??? Anyone know???
  • i paid for my 10C renewal with my mums c/c and it was renewed fine and i had my address as the billing address. but will it effect the ticket pick up if the name on your id was differnt to the billing address
    Makes much more sense, to live in the present tense

melb 1,2,3 syd 3, newie
    i paid for my 10C renewal with my mums c/c and it was renewed fine and i had my address as the billing address. but will it effect the ticket pick up if the name on your id was differnt to the billing address

Nope, all they give ya is a comfirmation email with all your 10c details and ticket info and they will tell ya to bring this and ID to the 10c ticket box on the day of the show!
  • Good evening Pearl Jammers of Australia.

If there is a NZ show(s) (looking more and more promising), please go easy on 10C tickets. Ask youself: Is it really necessary to buy up all the 10C so the poor Kiwi's who havn't seen them since 98 don't get a chance of seeing them?

I havn't seen them at all. Why? Because I'm now 19. Been listening to PJ since 2003. Wasn't really a fan back in 98. I knew of Pearl Jam. But I didn't have join 10C to have possibly one of the most mind blowing and uplifting experiences robbed from me by a fat walleted Australian who has already had that experience before. I consider myself to be a huge fan and would like to see Pearl Jam once live before they call it quits.

Thanks for listening.

Brendan
  • Nope, all they give ya is a comfirmation email with all your 10c details and ticket info and they will tell ya to bring this and ID to the 10c ticket box on the day of the show!

thanks i was pritty calm until i logged back onto this web site and now im starting t stress abit

melb 1,2,3 syd 3, newie
  • Good evening Pearl Jammers of Australia.

If there is a NZ show(s) (looking more and more promising), please go easy on 10C tickets. Ask youself: Is it really necessary to buy up all the 10C so the poor Kiwi's who havn't seen them since 98 don't get a chance of seeing them?

I havn't seen them at all. Why? Because I'm now 19. Been listening to PJ since 2003. Wasn't really a fan back in 98. I knew of Pearl Jam. But I didn't have join 10C to have possibly one of the most mind blowing and uplifting experiences robbed from me by a fat walleted Australian who has already had that experience before. I consider myself to be a huge fan and would like to see Pearl Jam once live before they call it quits.

Thanks for listening.

Brendan

the words calling it quits are taboo in australia

melb 1,2,3 syd 3, newie
    Good evening Pearl Jammers of Australia.

Thanks for listening.

Brendan
    So correct me if I'm wrong here...??? If us PJ fans want to see them more than once we're "Fat walleted Australians"??? Don't know if that was meant to be offensive or not??? I'm in WA and we usually get 1 show per tour and I never go to see anyone live except for PJ....because I've seen them every time they've come to Perth should I not go this time in case someone else misses out??? I'm not growling...just unsure how to take your comment :)
  • filthy_canvisfilthy_canvis Posts: 813
    yeah saw that too my wife flipped she thought it started thismorning!!!!!!!
    Bitch Be Cool 8)
    BRISBANE 1998,2003,2006,2009!!!
    Christchurch 2009
    Oh I'm a lucky man to count those I love on two hands

come say hi on facebook http://www.facebook.com/sean.montgomery
    yeah saw that too my wife flipped she thought it started thismorning!!!!!!!
    LOL!!! Poor thing...has she recovered yet.
  • Yeah...tix for Eastern states shows go on sale on the 19th, but Perth 26th. I'm wanting to know if that'll mean Perth's 10c pre-order will be tomorrow or if that'll be later as well??? Anyone know???

I'd like to know this as well. I sent a message to Kat - hopefully we'll know by the end of the night.
    the needle & the damage done
This discussion has been closed.