Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• can anyone tell me how good the 10C tiks are usually in adelaide
    Makes much more sense, to live in the present tense

melb 1,2,3 syd 3, newie
  • ozsmalltowngirlozsmalltowngirl Posts: 14,362
    LOL i might as well be.... im only 4'11"! bring on the front row seats i tells ya!
    OMG!!! You cute lil thang! ;)
  • worldsrivalworldsrival Posts: 260
    OMG!!! You cute lil thang! ;)

thats ok.... i like boosting other peoples self esteem.... lol everyone is tall to me! ;)

if nothing is everything i would have it all
    pjr_porch wrote:
    wooooo!!! tix onsale 2moro morning!!!! can't wait!!!!!

ok, i need sum help... went out sat nite with mates. was sposed 2 meet up with other mates. 1 being my besty. we got a call from another friend b4 we met up that besty was in hosp. didn't no if she had 2 much 2 drink or drink was spiked & would get back 2 us after she been examined... the nite went on, our text messages went unreplied, the morning came, texts unreplied, so i called her 2 c if she was in hospital or not... she answered the fone chirpy as can b sayin all was fine. now she's got the shits that me & another mate told our ma's... we were worried. of course we'd tell em. so i basically sed "well gee, thanx 4 letting me know u were alive" & she was like, yeah, well... that girl is constantly giving me the shits!!!! good thing i offered my other 10c ticket 2 another mate. Urgh!! women!!!! we r nothing but friggin trouble!!!!

am enjoying the album thoroughly & can't wait 2 get my tix 2moro :D

10th NOVEMBER 2006.... PEARL JAM IN BRISSIE!!!!!
    Won't they be on sale Saturday morning our time???
  • E.KE.K Posts: 7,709
    I got my email from the Ten Club today about tickets. I don't think I'll be getting much sleep on Friday night now. :D
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

http://lifewasted.net/

dont forget to register at the new aussie forum everyone! dan and judd have put alot of effort into this for us...

send dan your pics too so we can finally see what everyone looks like!!!

peace
    megan

Hey? What do we do here in WA if we still don't have dates on 10c when pre-sale tix come out Saturday???
    we wait untill they are released..... cant do anything untill then.... dont worry, we'll get plenty of notice.... i reckon they'll be announced in the morning.

we wait untill they are released..... cant do anything untill then.... dont worry, we'll get plenty of notice.... i reckon they'll be announced in the morning.
    Yes...I'm assuming they'll be on there when I check in the morning. I was just worried that eastern state 10c members will get all our good ones.
    Thank u...that's y I usually direct my q's to u....I know I'll get a reliable answer and you always put my mind at ease.
    Well...must go and put the rugrats to bed....will catch you all ova the next couple of days. xx :)
  • swampyswampy Posts: 36
    I spoke to subi council and subi oval today. They both said the hold up is with the promoter! They confirmed that PJ is in place for a concert with KofL no seating arrangements or stage plans have been agreed on yet and that they thought we would have confirmation today!! So, I'm not sure but it sounded like that could be why theres a hold up. Maybe they can't sort the numbers etc out!
    lets pick up your will,.. it's grown fat and lazy.
    .: Save You :.
    swampy wrote:
    I spoke to subi council and subi oval today. They both said the hold up is with the promoter! They confirmed that PJ is in place for a concert with KofL no seating arrangements or stage plans have been agreed on yet and that they thought we would have confirmation today!! So, I'm not sure but it sounded like that could be why theres a hold up. Maybe they can't sort the numbers etc out!

yeah i spoke with the promoter this morning.... he confirmed with me though that there will be seats. lol and he started laughing when i said that subi council had given me his number.... he wasnt too happy about me ringing him.

yeah i spoke with the promoter this morning.... he confirmed with me though that there will be seats. lol and he started laughing when i said that subi council had given me his number.... he wasnt too happy about me ringing him.

HEHE bet their fed up with all these calls :) although its damn poor that we cant get confirmation of tickets for the 10c pre sale. Hopefully they'll sort it tomorrow. I did say to the council that we could put together a petition of 10c memebers that wanted the show, and they said no point as they had no problems!
  • themuzzthemuzz Posts: 10
    Oz Jammer wrote:
    Well.............. I got an email from MR so I know that ones real, and I know that Kurt Gidley and some of the other Knights surf with MR so it's highly plausible that the Knights ones are real too

why would mark richards sign a petition when he could give Eddie a call?
  • edwardovedderedwardovedder Posts: 331
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Can anyone send me the Letterman performance? I'm on dial up at home and can't download anything....well, I can but it takes ALL night and when I wake up it has timed-out and stopped downloading and disconnected itself etc :( See my sad face? :( Surely someone here has it saved on their computer and can use yousendit or whatever that site is to send it to me.

PUH-LEAAAAASE!!!!!!!!!??????!!!!!

i could probably post it? (like in the mail)
    I will be what I could be. Once I get out of this town.
    Brisbane 8 Feb 2003; Brisbane 10,11 Nov 2006; Adelaide 17 Nov 2009; Brisbane 25 Nov 2009; Brisbane 10,12,13 Mar 2011; Gold Coast 19 Jan 2014; Brisbane 23 Feb 2014; Milton Keynes 11 July 2014
  • swampy wrote:
    HEHE bet their fed up with all these calls :) although its damn poor that we cant get confirmation of tickets for the 10c pre sale. Hopefully they'll sort it tomorrow. I did say to the council that we could put together a petition of 10c memebers that wanted the show, and they said no point as they had no problems!

Well the council is fine with it, subi oval is confirmed, the only problem must be fucking coppel the pathetic dickhead
    Wave came crashing...
  • themuzzthemuzz Posts: 10
    Oz Jammer wrote:
    In the email MR said he was under the impression that PJ were coming to Newcastle.
    Maybe Eddie told MR that Newcastle is gonna be a secret 10C only show ;)

Why would Newcastle be s secret 10C only show? How many 10C members are in Newcastle? Case closed.
  • hi guys

would really like to hear some confirmation on the perth show! ill definately be goin if its announced :D
    +--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No.5-+--+
    ~~~~~http://www.myspace.com/breakerfallpj~~~~~

YieldInHiding: "RED DOT is an intermission...not "filler." I hate that word. Filler is what's in a Twinkie."
  • nice one jeef's the man..nabbed the 7000th
    Wave came crashing...
  • nice one jeef's the man..nabbed the 7000th

:D ive had so many 1001's i deserve a 1000 :D
    +--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No.5-+--+
    ~~~~~http://www.myspace.com/breakerfallpj~~~~~

YieldInHiding: "RED DOT is an intermission...not "filler." I hate that word. Filler is what's in a Twinkie."
    tickets to what?

funniest

man

alive
    Brisbane 8 Feb 2003; Brisbane 10,11 Nov 2006; Adelaide 17 Nov 2009; Brisbane 25 Nov 2009; Brisbane 10,12,13 Mar 2011; Gold Coast 19 Jan 2014; Brisbane 23 Feb 2014; Milton Keynes 11 July 2014
    Well the council is fine with it, subi oval is confirmed, the only problem must be fucking coppel the pathetic dickhead

LOL I expect as always it's to do with money, although perhaps Subi are trying to enforce a 9pm finish
    what nationality is your background Rhys?

• threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    damn that could have been me, i just logged on and started reading from where i left off, didn't even realise we were that close. we have posted 1000 posts in the last 3 days, at this speed we will get to 10,000 before public tickets go on sale.

here is the 6000th post dated 3 days ago:
    http://forums.pearljam.com/showpost.php?p=3178821&postcount=6000
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
    swampy wrote:
    LOL I expect as always it's to do with money, although perhaps Subi are trying to enforce a 9pm finish

awww that would be uber shit! what time is the footy usually finished by?

• swampy wrote:

lol...pearl jam will probably agree with a 10pm curfew, but u can guarantee that they will break that by 2 hours
    Wave came crashing...
    Hey? What do we do here in WA if we still don't have dates on 10c when pre-sale tix come out Saturday???

you just have to post a money order to me :)
    awww that would be uber shit! what time is the footy usually finished by?

I dont really know. I think the eagles (concert) had to finish pretty early but I'm not sure so if any else know pls tell. Imagine what the subi central folk will do when they hear PJ playin tho, hehe. Not quite the good old tunes of tom jones, farnam or the hotel california melodies

I can just picture them sat there while Lukin whafts through their windows!
    swampy wrote:
    I dont really know. I think the eagles (concert) had to finish pretty early but I'm not sure so if any else know pls tell. Imagine what the subi central folk will do when they hear PJ playin tho, hehe. Not quite the good old tunes of tom jones, farnam or the hotel california melodies

I can just picture them sat there while Lukin whafts through their windows!

subiaco oval was there long before subi centro was..... stiff shit for them.... if they didnt want noise, they shouldnt move next to a footy oval OR that close to the city...... anyone that bought a place there has enough money to go out and invest in some ear plugs! ;)

damn that could have been me, i just logged on and started reading from where i left off, didn't even realise we were that close. we have posted 1000 posts in the last 3 days, at this speed we will get to 10,000 before public tickets go on sale.

here is the 6000th post dated 3 days ago:
    http://forums.pearljam.com/showpost.php?p=3178821&postcount=6000

Heres the 4000th post dated 14 days ago

http://forums.pearljam.com/showpost.php?p=3114587&postcount=4000

thats...fetches calculator.....214 posts a day
    subiaco oval was there long before subi centro was..... stiff shit for them.... if they didnt want noise, they shouldnt move next to a footy oval OR that close to the city...... anyone that bought a place there has enough money to go out and invest in some ear plugs! ;)

hmmmm.... maybee there's a money making scheme in that?
This discussion has been closed.