Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Can anyone send me the Letterman performance? I'm on dial up at home and can't download anything....well, I can but it takes ALL night and when I wake up it has timed-out and stopped downloading and disconnected itself etc :( See my sad face? :( Surely someone here has it saved on their computer and can use yousendit or whatever that site is to send it to me.

PUH-LEAAAAASE!!!!!!!!!??????!!!!!

i dont have the vid saved but a link to the mp3 of the mini gig

lemme know if u want!
    wah
  • SarahCanadaSarahCanada Posts: 196
    Pappas wrote:
    i have news from the ten club people. for cities that sell out, the ten club said they will be offering priority seating to ten club members for additional shows IF there are any announced

thats awesome. that means like the first shows we get first dibs again on second and third shows :)

i have put this info on the first post on this thread. keep checking it every day or so coz as i get more info from ppl or the ten club i post it on there straight away

just like they did for the american shows.. sf, chicago etc. dont doubt the 10C, they know these shows will sell out.
    I went to the concert
    And I fought through the crowd
    Guess I got a little too excited
    When I thought you were around
  • HinnyHinny Posts: 1,610
    Guess this means I won't have to lurk around the queues next Friday morning for that sudden 2nd show announcement, then.
    Binary solo..000000100000111100001110
  • threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    Hinny wrote:
    Guess this means I won't have to lurk around the queues next Friday morning for that sudden 2nd show announcement, then.

Yeah it's good in a way, but normally the 2nd night i'm sitting with all my non 10club friends fully rocking out, but i guess i'll just shoot them a wave from the front row, Suckers!
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
  • Ben Red BlueBen Red Blue Posts: 124
    Pappas wrote:
    offering priority seating to ten club members

Seating :(
    Benjamin, TouringVan 05/06

"Who is driving? Oh my god Bear is driving, how can that be?! ...Car full of midgets!"

Photobucket: MagicBus2006
  • DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    Yeah it's good in a way, but normally the 2nd night i'm sitting with all my non 10club friends fully rocking out, but i guess i'll just shoot them a wave from the front row, Suckers!

Yeah thats my prob too. Im gonna buy for a second show anyhow and if I decide to sit with my mates on the second show (most likely) then Im sure there's a few clowns around here that would lap them up for their mate or something
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • Nadine ZNadine Z Posts: 92
    HEY! im sooo happy!!!!
    ok i am going to the melbourne show(shows i hope), probably sydney and Perth. still considering brisbane! but melb, syd and perth or sure! yayyyyy!!!! been waiting for 10 years for this!
  • JagkorpsJagkorps Posts: 9
    jemms wrote:
    oh fuck my apologies jagkorps!!! YOU are the fucking man!!!!!!!! this is the best day of my life.... so far... until november 25th ahahhaa

lol, my pleasure. Im just wondering whether i should wake up early on saturday to see if 10c tickets for perth will be on sale (perth is the only show im going to), or whether they'll get released on a later date... annoying that the perth announcement is lagging behind. But im stoked its at subiaco oval... thats within walking distance for me, woot!
  • filthy_canvisfilthy_canvis Posts: 813
    Seating :(
    SEATING IS BETTER YOU CAN STAY IN IN YOUR EXCELLANT SPOT FOR THE WHOLE SHOW WITHOUT A BOFF-HEAD PUSHING YOU BEHIND THEM
    Bitch Be Cool 8)
    BRISBANE 1998,2003,2006,2009!!!
    Christchurch 2009
    Oh I'm a lucky man to count those I love on two hands

come say hi on facebook http://www.facebook.com/sean.montgomery
  • ramspamramspam Posts: 130
    Yeah i've seen a few people now say tomorrow, but it's Saturday 9am sydney time
    http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=12&month=5&year=2006&hour=16&min=0&sec=0&p1=234

yeah 4 pm friday in seattle is 8:30 saturday adelaide time. Thats good for me:D I'll just be going to the adelaide show
    Only fools have signatures...

+--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour:Member #20-+--+
  • worldsrivalworldsrival Posts: 260
    SEATING IS BETTER YOU CAN STAY IN IN YOUR EXCELLANT SPOT FOR THE WHOLE SHOW WITHOUT A BOFF-HEAD PUSHING YOU BEHIND THEM

AMEN BROTHER!

HEHEHE I COULD GET USED TO CAPSLOCKS NOW I KNOW WHY SENROCK WRITES LIKE THS :D

if nothing is everything i would have it all
  • Vookie23Vookie23 Posts: 607

Totally agree. Least my short wife will able to see, and I won't have to worry about her getting crushed. And I can go beserk in my own little space.:D
    "Futures Above, But In The Past He's Slow and Sinking"

Canberra 95, Melbourne 03, Melbourne 1,2,3. 06, Sydney 3, 06, Newcastle 06, Adelaide 1,2 06, Adelaide 09, Melbourne 09, Sydney 09, Brisbane 09, Canberra 11, Newcastle 11, Sydney 1,2. 11, Melbourne 1,2. 11
  • filthy_canvisfilthy_canvis Posts: 813
    Vookie23 wrote:
    Totally agree. Least my short wife will able to see, and I won't have to worry about her getting crushed. And I can go beserk in my own little space.:D
    YEAH THATS THE MAIN REASON I WANT SEATING SO MY WIFE DON'T SAY "I WANNA GO " RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF SEVERED HAND, BECAUSE SHE'S BEING CRUSHED AND SWEATED ON (AND THAT'S JUST FROM ME)
    Bitch Be Cool 8)
    BRISBANE 1998,2003,2006,2009!!!
    Christchurch 2009
    Oh I'm a lucky man to count those I love on two hands

come say hi on facebook http://www.facebook.com/sean.montgomery
  • Vookie23Vookie23 Posts: 607
    YEAH THATS THE MAIN REASON I WANT SEATING SO MY WIFE DON'T SAY "I WANNA GO " RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF SEVERED HAND, BECAUSE SHE'S BEING CRUSHED AND SWEATED ON (AND THAT'S JUST FROM ME)

Just read my wife your post, she's pissing herself, good work
    "Futures Above, But In The Past He's Slow and Sinking"

Canberra 95, Melbourne 03, Melbourne 1,2,3. 06, Sydney 3, 06, Newcastle 06, Adelaide 1,2 06, Adelaide 09, Melbourne 09, Sydney 09, Brisbane 09, Canberra 11, Newcastle 11, Sydney 1,2. 11, Melbourne 1,2. 11
    hhhhmmmmmmmmmmmm pearl jam, chocolate mudcake, and a cup of tea.................... it doesnt get much better than this for a weeknight..................

• hhhhmmmmmmmmmmmm pearl jam, chocolate mudcake, and a cup of tea.................... it doesnt get much better than this for a weeknight..................

maybe pearl jam, a beer and a bbq for a bloke megan!!!!
    Wave came crashing...
    maybe pearl jam, a beer and a bbq for a bloke megan!!!!

substitute the beer for a cider and id be there too! :D

• substitute the beer for a cider and id be there too! :D

haha

still no official perth date on coopels site though!
    Wave came crashing...
    no but i rang the WA promoter this morning and got a confirmation from him that the show is 25th November at Subiaco, and its Seated and the tickets are being sold through Ticketbastard..... lol he wasnt to impressed that i rang him..... stiff shit for him.

• no but i rang the WA promoter this morning and got a confirmation from him that the show is 25th November at Subiaco, and its Seated and the tickets are being sold through Ticketbastard..... lol he wasnt to impressed that i rang him..... stiff shit for him.

cool cool
    but i would like some concrete evidence you know!?
    are u heading east megan for a show or two?
    Wave came crashing...
    yep going to melbourne, adelaide, and perth..... and we're going to cairns in the break between melbourne and adelaide. cant wait

• Hey Megan who's the WA promoter? Any idea on whether it will be GA or not?

I really hope it isnt.
    the needle & the damage done
  • Major ClodMajor Clod Posts: 81
    Jagkorps wrote:
    But im stoked its at subiaco oval... thats within walking distance for me, woot!

So..... pre show party at your place... All Australian 10Clubbers invited!!! ;)
  • Major ClodMajor Clod Posts: 81
    Hey Megan who's the WA promoter? Any idea on whether it will be GA or not?

I really hope it isnt.
    no but i rang the WA promoter this morning and got a confirmation from him that the show is 25th November at Subiaco, and its Seated and the tickets are being sold through Ticketbastard..... lol he wasnt to impressed that i rang him..... stiff shit for him.

Looks like seating too.. bit of a bummer i was hoping for at least one GA show just to spice things up!
  • ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    Major Clod wrote:
    So..... pre show party at your place... All Australian 10Clubbers invited!!! ;)

pearl jam at a footy stadium that would be very very cool.
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
    promoters are someone called "Offbeat"..... no idea who they are.....

as for digital cameras being allowed in..... really? i thought they were illegal at concerts. we'rnt people saying they get confirscated?

• Ben Red BlueBen Red Blue Posts: 124
    Seatting is better, you can stay in your excellent spot for the whole show without a boof-head pusing you from behind.

Yeah, Im happy with seats and its nice. But I dont know.. Just the whole thing of buying 10c seats and not know where they are. If its worth getting them to everyshow, or team up with a buddy, or risk your own lame number. or try and get a god ticket from outside at each show..
    Benjamin, TouringVan 05/06

"Who is driving? Oh my god Bear is driving, how can that be?! ...Car full of midgets!"

Photobucket: MagicBus2006
  • heyjoseheyjose Posts: 503
    PJ_Mad_Mel wrote:
    Cos my 10c no is so low on the food chain i was slightly disappointed about them not limiting us to the capital city in our state, but then realsied i was being selfish, I'm sure all you 10c members from the other states will wave to me from the front rows of the Brissy shows!!! Won't you....?!!! Very exciting stuff any how!

hahaha Mel! Don't worry I won't be @Brissy. But I am seriously thinking about jetting it solo to Perth for what will undoubtedly be the best show of the tour.
    1995: Melbourne 1
    1998: Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2003: Sydney 1, 2, 3, Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2006: Sydney 1, 2, Melbourne 1, 2, 3, Sydney 3, Newcastle, Adelaide 1, 2, Perth
    2009: LA 1, 2, Melbourne, Sydney
    2014: Gold Coast, Melbourne, Sydney

• heyjose wrote:
    hahaha Mel! Don't worry I won't be @Brissy. But I am seriously thinking about jetting it solo to Perth for what will undoubtedly be the best show of the tour.

Well if it is the last show of the tour...and no more dates are added...I hop Ed makes it a special one!
    I doubt perth with get two shows...demand wouldnt be that great
    Wave came crashing...
    heyjose wrote:
    But I am seriously thinking about jetting it solo to Perth for what will undoubtedly be the best show of the tour.

the best show of the tour AGAIN! :D

This discussion has been closed.