Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• worldsrivalworldsrival Posts: 260
    Rhys, what nationality is your background.... lol you are the only other person i have ever come across that also has the letter "x" in their last name!

if nothing is everything i would have it all
  • ozsmalltowngirlozsmalltowngirl Posts: 14,362
    promoters are someone called "Offbeat"..... no idea who they are.....

as for digital cameras being allowed in..... really? i thought they were illegal at concerts. we'rnt people saying they get confirscated?
    Hi Megan...thanks for getting the info; re; Perth. Spewin it's Subi but wrapped it's seating. As far as being able to buy 10c tix for any state...do you think (besides seniority) you'll get priority for your home state ova people from other states...ie;we'll get 10c priority for Perth shows over say someone buying tix for Perth who lives in QLD??? Hope that makes sense???
    Just think this'll be yours and Joels 1st PJ show as Mr. and Mrs.
  • Hi Megan...thanks for getting the info; re; Perth. Spewin it's Subi but wrapped it's seating. As far as being able to buy 10c tix for any state...do you think (besides seniority) you'll get priority for your home state ova people from other states...ie;we'll get 10c priority for Perth shows over say someone buying tix for Perth who lives in QLD??? Hope that makes sense???

I dont think that will happen smalltown girl
    Pretty much for every concert the area from which you come wont matter, only your number will.
    Wave came crashing...
    promoters are someone called "Offbeat"..... no idea who they are.....

as for digital cameras being allowed in..... really? i thought they were illegal at concerts. we'rnt people saying they get confirscated?
    I remember they were confiscating them at the Dome in 2003. I think each venue has it's own rules??? If it's up to PJ there's a thing on their 10c site re; cameras and this tour that pretty much says they're allowed as long as they're not proffessional cameras and no flashes in the first ?so many (can't remember?) rows.
  • As long as I am in the first 15 rows for Perth I will be happy
    Wave came crashing...
    I dont think that will happen smalltown girl
    Pretty much for every concert the area from which you come wont matter, only your number will.
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...OK thanks son :-) R U guys heading to Cobblers on Friday night?
    Hi Megan...thanks for getting the info; re; Perth. Spewin it's Subi but wrapped it's seating. As far as being able to buy 10c tix for any state...do you think (besides seniority) you'll get priority for your home state ova people from other states...ie;we'll get 10c priority for Perth shows over say someone buying tix for Perth who lives in QLD??? Hope that makes sense???

i dont think perth senoirity will count unfortunately.... i think i might lose the front row position that i had on the last tour :(
    hehehe it will be our 5th show as Mr and Mrs.... we're going to melbourne and adelaide for our honeymoon! :D

• Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...OK thanks son :-) R U guys heading to Cbblers on Friday night?

cobblers in mandurah..nope I will be at waroona for football training
    Wave came crashing...
    As long as I am in the first 15 rows for Perth I will be happy
    I want as close as possible...I'm not very tall.
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...OK thanks son :-) R U guys heading to Cobblers on Friday night?

nah ive got to work tomorrow night.... plus its two hours on public transport to get down there.... and then michael would have to pick us up from the mandurah forum anyways.... lol unless we've got a spare 4 hours to walk to falcon!

• I want as close as possible...I'm not very tall.

yeah...I wouldnt mind getting ed's wine bottle and having a guzzle!
    Wave came crashing...
  • are pearl jam crew meeting at cobblers tomorrow night?
    Wave came crashing...
    cobblers in mandurah..nope I will be at waroona for football training
    Cobblers is just a hop skip and a jump from there (the back way). Who ya playing footy for? Waroona? Don't you live in Swanbourne??
    I want as close as possible...I'm not very tall.

lol i bet your taller then me though!

• Cobblers is just a hop skip and a jump from there (the back way). Who ya playing footy for? Waroona? Don't you live in Swanbourne??

Yes, I live in swanbourne, play for waroona, and mum and dad live in halls head
    :)
    Wave came crashing...
    are pearl jam crew meeting at cobblers tomorrow night?
    I thought I read about it on here??? I thought it was tomorrow night, have been waiting for Julia JJJ to get back to me???
    I thought I read about it on here??? I thought it was tomorrow night, have been waiting for Julia JJJ to get back to me???
    It was on the *officialPearl Jam Meetup thread*
    Yes, I live in swanbourne, play for waroona, and mum and dad live in halls head
    :)
    Oh...OK...G ya couldn't have gone much further away to play footy.
    lol i bet your taller then me though!
    Prolly no....unless you're an Oompa Loompa?? :)
    Oh...OK...G ya couldn't have gone much further away to play footy.

lol it seems that he's as dedicated to playing footy as he is to pearl jam

QUICK GIRLS! THERES A PEARL JAM GUY OVER HERE THATS NOT AFFRAID OF COMMITMENT!!!!!

lol (im not having fun at you joel) hehe :o

Prolly no....unless you're an Oompa Loompa?? :)

LOL i might as well be.... im only 4'11"! bring on the front row seats i tells ya!

• Major ClodMajor Clod Posts: 81
    LOL i might as well be.... im only 4'11"! bring on the front row seats i tells ya!

Well make sure you're not behind me and my mate, I'm 6'2 and he's something like 6'4! :P

Besides, you can stand on your chair anyway, just don't fall off!!!
  • pjr_porchpjr_porch Posts: 92
    wooooo!!! tix onsale 2moro morning!!!! can't wait!!!!!

ok, i need sum help... went out sat nite with mates. was sposed 2 meet up with other mates. 1 being my besty. we got a call from another friend b4 we met up that besty was in hosp. didn't no if she had 2 much 2 drink or drink was spiked & would get back 2 us after she been examined... the nite went on, our text messages went unreplied, the morning came, texts unreplied, so i called her 2 c if she was in hospital or not... she answered the fone chirpy as can b sayin all was fine. now she's got the shits that me & another mate told our ma's... we were worried. of course we'd tell em. so i basically sed "well gee, thanx 4 letting me know u were alive" & she was like, yeah, well... that girl is constantly giving me the shits!!!! good thing i offered my other 10c ticket 2 another mate. Urgh!! women!!!! we r nothing but friggin trouble!!!!

am enjoying the album thoroughly & can't wait 2 get my tix 2moro :D

10th NOVEMBER 2006.... PEARL JAM IN BRISSIE!!!!!
    VEDDER IS BEDDER THAN SEX

• nah ive got to work tomorrow night.... plus its two hours on public transport to get down there.... and then michael would have to pick us up from the mandurah forum anyways.... lol unless we've got a spare 4 hours to walk to falcon!

Hahaha...yeah probably not the most efficient plan ;)
    the needle & the damage done
    pjr_porch wrote:

ok, i need sum help... went out sat nite with mates. was sposed 2 meet up with other mates. 1 being my besty. we got a call from another friend b4 we met up that besty was in hosp. didn't no if she had 2 much 2 drink or drink was spiked & would get back 2 us after she been examined... the nite went on, our text messages went unreplied, the morning came, texts unreplied, so i called her 2 c if she was in hospital or not... she answered the fone chirpy as can b sayin all was fine. now she's got the shits that me & another mate told our ma's... we were worried. of course we'd tell em. so i basically sed "well gee, thanx 4 letting me know u were alive" & she was like, yeah, well... that girl is constantly giving me the shits!!!! good thing i offered my other 10c ticket 2 another mate. Urgh!! women!!!! we r nothing but friggin trouble!!!!

before you go getting up too early tomorrow morning............. dont....... the tickets go on sale Saturday morning! :o

and thats really rude that your friend didnt let you know that she was alright.... fair enough if she had still been in hospital, but if she was out and ok its not that hard to just txt you back to let you know shes ok!

• filthy_canvisfilthy_canvis Posts: 813
    pjr_porch wrote:

not tomorrow it's saturday at 9 am it's the 12 in the US dope read your e-mail properly
    Bitch Be Cool 8)
    BRISBANE 1998,2003,2006,2009!!!
    Christchurch 2009
    Oh I'm a lucky man to count those I love on two hands

come say hi on facebook http://www.facebook.com/sean.montgomery
  • TroubledSoulTroubledSoul Posts: 1,366
    pjr_porch wrote:

tickets to what?
    Yeh I've seen Pearl Jam, too. But I can't remember the dates.
    before you go getting up too early tomorrow morning............. dont....... the tickets go on sale Saturday morning! :o

and thats really rude that your friend didnt let you know that she was alright.... fair enough if she had still been in hospital, but if she was out and ok its not that hard to just txt you back to let you know shes ok!

omg, i jus realised that... hehehe i can read, honest!! well, i'll b hungova at my sis' place sat morning, so i'll haf 2 boro her credit card cos ma wont b there :D

OK!!! I KNOW ITS SATURDAY!!! I READ IT WRONG!!! WAS 2 EXCITED BOUT THEM BEING ANNOUNCED!!!!

I am excited bout getting my tix on SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

ok, hav i pissed every1 off by not being able 2 read properly?
    i'm sorry.... :(

hav u all noticed that theres a china & koea "no bullshit" thread?? hehehe i think they got jealous that ours is the best darn thead here!!

i'm excited bout getting my tix saturday. yes, saturday 4 all u dummies who thort it was 2moro.. gees, learn how 2 read

This discussion has been closed.