Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• ozsmalltowngirlozsmalltowngirl Posts: 14,362
    No idea...Someone on this board said it could be Subiaco Oval on the 25th
    Yeah...I saw that . I hope not. Subi's too big...the smaller the better I rekon...
  • PappasPappas Posts: 809
    thanks for the birthday wishes :)

just a small get together saturday night with family and close friends...

CAN SOMEONE IN ADELAIDE KIDNAP ME :eek:
    small? theres gonna be 150 ppl+!

for anyone that doesnt know, toronto was played just now, awesome setlist. rekon i might have to get this boot

Severed Hand,
    WWS,
    Life Wasted,
    Marker in the Sand,
    Given to Fly,
    Betterman,
    Even Flow,
    Unemployable,
    Garden,
    Sad,
    Corduroy,
    Present Tense,
    Daughter,
    Grievance,
    Not For You,
    INSIDE JOB,
    Why Go,
    ENCORE,
    Do The Evolution
    Jeremy,
    COME BACK,
    Alive,
    Encore Break #2,
    Porch
    RITFW

Even Flow Psycho Member #039

******Message Pit Australian Tour Members********
    rumour starter President & Member #1

www.myspace.com/pappas99
  • Yeah...I saw that . I hope not. Subi's too big...the smaller the better I rekon...

Personally I dont care where it is, as long as they come
    :)
    Wave came crashing...
  • Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858
    DonJon wrote:
    Oz your on fire - everywhere I look on the board I hear Newcastle.

Do us a favour...Im looking for a chick whose low maintainence, drinks beer, can surf and ski, and likes Pearl Jam. Oh and horny would help as well if thats not pushing in too far. GET ON THE CASE FOR ME

I've got the perfect woman for you. Matches your criteria on every point except for the surfing and she can only ski a little bit.

We got a signature on the petition from a local Ch9 newsreader!!
  • Just signed the petition...its building
    Wave came crashing...
    Personally I dont care where it is, as long as they come
    Have seen a lot of posts by the 'younger' fans regarding exams and tour dates. How will you go as far as uni exams and the tour? Do the dates clash?
  • bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,092
    Oz Jammer wrote:
    We're on to the petition now, it's going pretty well :)
    http://www.ncsis.com/pearljam
    Why don't you chuck the link in your sig, then you won't have to go around blatantly whoring yourself for a concert in Newcastle...
  • Have seen a lot of posts by the 'younger' fans regarding exams and tour dates. How will you go as far as uni exams and the tour? Do the dates clash?

yeah ...well i wanted to go to adel and melb...but im gonna go to syd and brisbane...then do my exams and go to the perth show...which should be after all exams have finished if it is the 25th

any clashes for you?
    Wave came crashing...
    DonJon wrote:
    Yeah is too. Good stuff
    Just signed...good luck NCJammers! I hope it doesn't come down to us here in Perth having to do this!!! I remember having to get petitions done in 92?(I think??) to get PJ to Perth, coz they weren't gonna come here coz the Ent Cent wanted too much for tickets. The petition worked tho and they came.
    Just signed...good luck NCJammers! I hope it doesn't come down to us here in Perth having to do this!!! I remember having to get petitions done in 92?(I think??) to get PJ to Perth, coz they weren't gonna come here coz the Ent Cent wanted too much for tickets. The petition worked tho and they came.

I think it was 98
    yeah ...well i wanted to go to adel and melb...but im gonna go to syd and brisbane...then do my exams and go to the perth show...which should be after all exams have finished if it is the 25th

any clashes for you?
    LOL!!! I'm an old fart compared to most of you...so no...no clashes for me.
  • LOL!!! I'm an old fart compared to most of you...so no...no clashes for me.

haha nice to see the oldies still rockin' hard

;)
    Wave came crashing...
    haha nice to see the oldies still rockin' hard

;)
    Yeah...as long as I'm prepared and have fresh batteries in my hearing aids and the Gophers had it's tune up and service...I'll be right! LOL!
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    Pappas wrote:
    small? theres gonna be 150 ppl+!

Are you serious??? :eek:
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
    Sounds like the merch at the shows is pretty good :)
    Oz Jammer wrote:
    Sounds like the merch at the shows is pretty good :)
    Yeah...start saving$$$
  • ive pledged my support to the newcastle gig! :D
    +--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No.5-+--+
    ~~~~~http://www.myspace.com/breakerfallpj~~~~~

YieldInHiding: "RED DOT is an intermission...not "filler." I hate that word. Filler is what's in a Twinkie."
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    Pappas wrote:
    for anyone that doesnt know, toronto was played just now, awesome setlist. rekon i might have to get this boot

Severed Hand,
    WWS,
    Life Wasted,
    Marker in the Sand,
    Given to Fly,
    Betterman,
    Even Flow,
    Unemployable,
    Garden,
    Sad,
    Corduroy,
    Present Tense,
    Daughter,
    Grievance,
    Not For You,
    INSIDE JOB,
    Why Go,
    ENCORE,
    Do The Evolution
    Jeremy,
    COME BACK,
    Alive,
    Encore Break #2,
    Porch
    RITFW

love the set, get it harry!

is truck looking forward to barman duties lol
    wah
  • UNDONE*21UNDONE*21 Posts: 207
    love the set, get it harry!

is truck looking forward to barman duties lol

HAPPY B-DAY, STELL! :D
    Like a cloud dropping rain, I'm discarding allllll thought.
  • ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    I would love some Crazy Mary this tour again! Boom goes off.... Also add a few Riot Act tracks in the rotation c'mon You Are.. Wish they played some more No code and Vitalogy aswell (off he goes, habit, in my tree, smile and red mozi please). Can't complain about the first Toronto set though.
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • Dunno if it's been posted but here goes:

Guys I noticed this change to the ticketek Pearl Jam page:
    ticketek wrote:
    MY TICKETEK PRE-SALE:
    Pre-sale starts Wed 17 May, 12noon
    Pre-sale ends Thu 18 May, 5pm*
    General public on sale starts Fri 19 May, 9am

A pre-sale is an opportunity to secure tickets prior to the General Public, not a preferential seating service. A selection of seating throughout the venue is made available for pre-sales
    * or until presale allocation is sold out.

You must also be a My Ticketek member to buy online. Become a My Ticketek member NOW!

This is next bloody week! So Coppel/PJ management are gonna hafta get thier act together to name that Perth Venue cos 10C need three days to sell 10C tickets so if that is Sun-Tue then Perth Venue really needs to be announced Friday at the latest!
    "So far they have Jeff, Stone and Mike and they're fucking right now trying to get a little Eddie. And if they get to Boom ... we're just gonna keep adding band members. We'll have a horn section ... that's evolution, baby."
    Dunno if it's been posted but here goes:

Guys I noticed this change to the ticketek Pearl Jam page:

This is next bloody week! So Coppel/PJ management are gonna hafta get thier act together to name that Perth Venue cos 10C need three days to sell 10C tickets so if that is Sun-Tue then Perth Venue really needs to be announced Friday at the latest!
    Just rang at spoke to a lady at Coppel (after them not replying to my e-mail from Monday) and asked if they had any idea when Perth dates would be announced? and she said that at this stage they have no idea? That doesn't sound good?? I should have asked what the hold up is. If anyone else phones them ask them what the delay is. Maybe we should all start ringing and putting the pressure on?
  • pjr_porchpjr_porch Posts: 92
    hey all!!!

i'm so excited!! the dates r set in stone & i can't wait!!! woooooohooooo!!!!!

ok, i dunno how many times this has been asked cos i havn't been on 4 a few days & there were 2 many pages 2 go thru, but do we know how we're paying yet?? i hope credit card, cos i hav no money in the bank... i hope credit card... or else i best look 4 the nearest brothel & get working....

Oh & HAPPY BIRTHDAY STELLAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
    VEDDER IS BEDDER THAN SEX

• pjr_porch wrote:
    hey all!!!

i'm so excited!! the dates r set in stone & i can't wait!!! woooooohooooo!!!!!

ok, i dunno how many times this has been asked cos i havn't been on 4 a few days & there were 2 many pages 2 go thru, but do we know how we're paying yet?? i hope credit card, cos i hav no money in the bank... i hope credit card... or else i best look 4 the nearest brothel & get working....

Oh & HAPPY BIRTHDAY STELLAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

lol..brothel...hopefully its credit card...pretty sure it will be
    Wave came crashing...
  • InJuddsTreeInJuddsTree Posts: 377
    PERTH IS AFTER ADELAIDE, MOST LIKELY SUBIACO OVAL. It is listed in the Pearl Jam 06 tour book that is at the merch stands on the tour (they were there at Toronto show last night). Subiaco also said that Pearl Jam has booked it but waiting to be confirmed and announced. booya.

NZ fans can relax too. theyre playing auckland before sydney according to the book!
    Brisbane 8/2/03 -- Adelaide 16/2/03 -- Melbourne 18/2/03 -- Brisbane 10/11/06 -- Brisbane 11/11/06 -- Melbourne 13/11/06 -- Melbourne 14/11/06 -- Adelaide 21/11/06 -- Adelaide 22/11/06 -- Perth 25/11/06

lifewasted.net
  • jemmsjemms Posts: 664
    WED AUG 16 THE FOUNDRY, CANNINGTON, WA, 18+
    THURS AUG 17 PRINCE OF WALES, BUNBURY, WA, 18+
    FRI AUG 18 3 BEARS BAR, DUNSBOROUGH, WA, 18+
    SAT AUG 19 HEAT NIGHTCLUB, PERTH, WA, 18+
    SUN AUG 20 NEWPORT HOTEL, FREMANTLE, WA, 18+

MAY JUST KEEP GETTING BETTER AND BETTER!!! these are tour dates for the butterfly effect by the way!! can't fuckin wait I love 06 already!!
    OFFICIAL AUSTRALIAN TOUR MEMBER #77

Ten Club (289xxx)

http://www.myspace.com/k_r_y_s_t_i_e

www.rarerecords.com.au =)
  • heyjoseheyjose Posts: 503
    just read the pre-sale info on a ticketek email... WTF! Time's running out, this SUCKS.

edit : i'm gathering, or hoping, this doesn't mean the floor.
    1995: Melbourne 1
    1998: Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2003: Sydney 1, 2, 3, Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2006: Sydney 1, 2, Melbourne 1, 2, 3, Sydney 3, Newcastle, Adelaide 1, 2, Perth
    2009: LA 1, 2, Melbourne, Sydney
    2014: Gold Coast, Melbourne, Sydney

• PERTH IS AFTER ADELAIDE, MOST LIKELY SUBIACO OVAL. It is listed in the Pearl Jam 06 tour book that is at the merch stands on the tour (they were there at Toronto show last night). Subiaco also said that Pearl Jam has booked it but waiting to be confirmed and announced. booya.

NZ fans can relax too. theyre playing auckland before sydney according to the book!

Thanks Chris Judd
    Wave came crashing...
  • jemms wrote:
    WED AUG 16 THE FOUNDRY, CANNINGTON, WA, 18+
    THURS AUG 17 PRINCE OF WALES, BUNBURY, WA, 18+
    FRI AUG 18 3 BEARS BAR, DUNSBOROUGH, WA, 18+
    SAT AUG 19 HEAT NIGHTCLUB, PERTH, WA, 18+
    SUN AUG 20 NEWPORT HOTEL, FREMANTLE, WA, 18+

MAY JUST KEEP GETTING BETTER AND BETTER!!! these are tour dates for the butterfly effect by the way!! can't fuckin wait I love 06 already!!

Newport seems likely there for u Krystie
    Wave came crashing...
    PERTH IS AFTER ADELAIDE, MOST LIKELY SUBIACO OVAL. It is listed in the Pearl Jam 06 tour book that is at the merch stands on the tour (they were there at Toronto show last night). Subiaco also said that Pearl Jam has booked it but waiting to be confirmed and announced. booya.

FUK!! Subi Oval -The 1 place I was hoping it wouldn't be... How did you see this JUDD?
This discussion has been closed.