Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858
    That was so worth waiting up for!

I saw some of the webcast this morning before I went to work, but the time on my trusty phone was wrong and it was an hour slow, so thank goodness I was so eager to watch it and turned it on early. Now I can't get the link to work at all. I want to see the start of it...

Goodnight everyone!

Goodnight!!
    I bet you're gonna sleep well now.
    I know I am :)
  • GennibeanGennibean Posts: 75
    Great Show. I'm so awake now! Can anyone confirm if there will be a podcast to download, or was Dave just joking and it's only a webcast?
    ******* Official Upcoming Australasian Tour Member #74*******
  • Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858
    Gennibean wrote:
    Great Show. I'm so awake now! Can anyone confirm if there will be a podcast to download, or was Dave just joking and it's only a webcast?

Pretty sure it was just a webcast.
    Have a look

http://www.cbs.com/latenight/lateshow/live_on_letterman/
  • TroubledSoulTroubledSoul Posts: 1,366
    48 hours until dates.

what are people taking bets on?
    syd superdome nov 17th?
    burswood dec 5th?

cmon 10c... i challenge you to beat michael coppel to the announcement!!
    Yeh I've seen Pearl Jam, too. But I can't remember the dates.
  • InJuddsTreeInJuddsTree Posts: 377
    48 hours until dates.

syd superdome nov 17th?
    burswood dec 5th?

superdome date is unknown but they are playing there. perth is dec 5th. come onnn.
    Brisbane 8/2/03 -- Adelaide 16/2/03 -- Melbourne 18/2/03 -- Brisbane 10/11/06 -- Brisbane 11/11/06 -- Melbourne 13/11/06 -- Melbourne 14/11/06 -- Adelaide 21/11/06 -- Adelaide 22/11/06 -- Perth 25/11/06

lifewasted.net
  • filthy_canvisfilthy_canvis Posts: 813
    48 hours until dates.

syd superdome nov 17th?
    burswood dec 5th?

BRISBANE NOV 12 BE COOL MY B-DAY
    Bitch Be Cool 8)
    BRISBANE 1998,2003,2006,2009!!!
    Christchurch 2009
    Oh I'm a lucky man to count those I love on two hands

come say hi on facebook http://www.facebook.com/sean.montgomery
  • OZ PJ FANOZ PJ FAN Posts: 22
    Yep awesome performance on Letterman. How good are they all playing? They are just on at the moment! Ed on the front foot leaning into the mic, genius. Vintage Vedder!
    Rise. Life is in motion. I'm stuck in line.
  • Hey I heard that Ed was on the cover of the Aussie Rolling Stone. I dunno if we get Aussie RS in NZ or if we have out own one. Cause i just checked the shop and the one here has Johnny Rotten on the cover for the month of May. If so where can I get a copy of it?
  • E.KE.K Posts: 7,709
    Some entrepreneural Aussie could make a killing by buying heaps Australian Rolling Stone magazines and selling them on EBay to foreigners. ;)
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

• UNDONE*21UNDONE*21 Posts: 207
    Hey I heard that Ed was on the cover of the Aussie Rolling Stone. I dunno if we get Aussie RS in NZ or if we have out own one. Cause i just checked the shop and the one here has Johnny Rotten on the cover for the month of May. If so where can I get a copy of it?

thats last months issue, man. For some reason they call it the following month, so u would be after the 'June' issue i think. I might walk down to the newsagency in a minute and pick it up myself. :)
    Like a cloud dropping rain, I'm discarding allllll thought.
  • UNDONE*21 wrote:
    thats last months issue, man. For some reason they call it the following month, so u would be after the 'June' issue i think. I might walk down to the newsagency in a minute and pick it up myself. :)

June you say??? At the moment we have the May one in NZ.
    All the magazines do that. I am currently reading an Australian women's magazine dated 10 May. :rolleyes:
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

• illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    E.K wrote:
    All the magazines do that. I am currently reading an Australian women's magazine dated 10 May. :rolleyes:

lmao can i guess NW? :)

i had 32 avos in 4 hours, beat that wade :D
    wah
    lmao can i guess NW? :)

No.. it's called "That's Life". It's pretty lame.

I can't wait to buy the June edition of Rolling Stone magazine! :)

• illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    E.K wrote:
    No.. it's called "That's Life". It's pretty lame.

I can't wait to buy the June edition of Rolling Stone magazine! :)

same :)

it's ok, i believe i got my umbrella thru' that's life :D
    wah
  • Andre_WAndre_W Posts: 196
    Argh!!!

Damn footy. Set up the PC to record digital Letterman last night, to find that the footy ran late and all I got was part of Julia Roberts. Then I'd have been watching a full screen version instead of this poxy (thanks for the download though) small screen.

At least I've got RS to keep me going though.
    "There is no society in human history that ever suffered because its people became too reasonable." - Sam Harris

My other home
    www.iseekgolf.com
  • themuzzthemuzz Posts: 10
    i recorded letterman off foxtel. my foxtel is set to widescreen but for some reason letterman was 4:3 last night. can anybody tell me if it was a mistake on my end or theirs? I'm recording the letterman webcast to my hard drive right now....hopefully will burn it to vcd and play on the home theater!
  • AZAAZA Posts: 87
    themuzz wrote:
    i recorded letterman off foxtel. my foxtel is set to widescreen but for some reason letterman was 4:3 last night. can anybody tell me if it was a mistake on my end or theirs? I'm recording the letterman webcast to my hard drive right now....hopefully will burn it to vcd and play on the home theater!

I work for Chan. 9 and Letterman comes in from the states in 4:3 even though it is shown in widescreen in the U.S.
  • rocketrocket Posts: 78
    what is the obsession with all these threads about the song leash.i don't care either way if they play it
    someday you'll have a beautiful life i know you'll be a star.why can't it be ,can't it be in mine?
  • rocket wrote:
    what is the obsession with all these threads about the song leash.i don't care either way if they play it

id love to hear it, but i think theyll play it when they want to, not when theyre told to.....
    +--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No.5-+--+
    ~~~~~http://www.myspace.com/breakerfallpj~~~~~

YieldInHiding: "RED DOT is an intermission...not "filler." I hate that word. Filler is what's in a Twinkie."
  • rocketrocket Posts: 78
    let me clarify,yes i would like to hear it to but hell they can only play so many.i just don't understand the obsession.not bagging the song,but anyhow
    someday you'll have a beautiful life i know you'll be a star.why can't it be ,can't it be in mine?
  • worldsrivalworldsrival Posts: 260
    i think it has more to do with ed protesting.... the more they say theyre not going to play it.... the more people scream for it.

if theyre going to pull something from the vault, personally id rather hear them play No Way :D

peace
    megan

if nothing is everything i would have it all
  • edwardovedderedwardovedder Posts: 331
    I will be what I could be. Once I get out of this town.
    Brisbane 8 Feb 2003; Brisbane 10,11 Nov 2006; Adelaide 17 Nov 2009; Brisbane 25 Nov 2009; Brisbane 10,12,13 Mar 2011; Gold Coast 19 Jan 2014; Brisbane 23 Feb 2014; Milton Keynes 11 July 2014
  • worldsrivalworldsrival Posts: 260
    owwwww.......... if only the words were big enough to read...............

if nothing is everything i would have it all
  • edwardovedderedwardovedder Posts: 331
    owwwww.......... if only the words were big enough to read...............

if you save it, open it, and zoom, its all good!
    I will be what I could be. Once I get out of this town.
    Brisbane 8 Feb 2003; Brisbane 10,11 Nov 2006; Adelaide 17 Nov 2009; Brisbane 25 Nov 2009; Brisbane 10,12,13 Mar 2011; Gold Coast 19 Jan 2014; Brisbane 23 Feb 2014; Milton Keynes 11 July 2014
  • SarahCanadaSarahCanada Posts: 196
    ah cool.. thanks for posting that.

ed doesnt look happy at all the ont he cover, very diff from the last time he was there
    I went to the concert
    And I fought through the crowd
    Guess I got a little too excited
    When I thought you were around
  • i think it has more to do with ed protesting.... the more they say theyre not going to play it.... the more people scream for it.

if theyre going to pull something from the vault, personally id rather hear them play No Way :D

peace
    megan

I agree...I'd much prefer No Way over Leash
    Wave came crashing...
  • Hi I work at the festival centre in adelaide AND TODAY I NEARLY SHAT MY SELF FROM HAPPINESS. There was a newsletter on the wall and it said that the organisers from event groups are talking to the promotors who are promoting pearl jam in australia. They are are trying to secure a date and loaction at the present moment. There was a message on the bottom of the page to register name for tickets and how many we want. How cool is that this is no bull shit. I had to share the info
  • imtheoceanimtheocean Posts: 8
    Hi. I'm new here, I've read here but never posted. I'm mainly RM poster. Anyways, I'm from Brisbane. Many Brissy fans on here? Looking to go to both Brisbane shows (hopefully there's 2), and maybe some Melbourne and Sydney dates as well.

Bring on the 10C presale!
  • ozsmalltowngirlozsmalltowngirl Posts: 14,362
    Does anyone know??? R PJ gonna be on Letterman (chanel 9 Australia) tonight? Or was it last night?
This discussion has been closed.