Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• jemmsjemms Posts: 664
    what are we up to?
    OFFICIAL AUSTRALIAN TOUR MEMBER #77

Ten Club (289xxx)

http://www.myspace.com/k_r_y_s_t_i_e

www.rarerecords.com.au =)
  • SarahCanadaSarahCanada Posts: 196
    the funny part was what the post said and what it was quoting.. the board KNOWS!
    I went to the concert
    And I fought through the crowd
    Guess I got a little too excited
    When I thought you were around
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    Damn you STell...im sitting there waiting for the page to refresh and nothing was happening...and it was YOU!!!

LMFAO!! how funny was that!!

kinda you and me, i did quote ya hahaha!!!

have a good one peoples :)
    wah
  • im out b4 tig kicks my ass :eek:

night... 2006 :D

(i got 5K on the old thread too :D)

hahaha, grats Girl! time for me to scoot too. Got a big day of final packing to do tomorrow.

Nice Sar, you like the Vinyl, thats awesome. nice to see the chicks in here Rock just as had :D:D

Night ladies....it has been fun...and i must bump 3's thread...ladies, if you remember, bump his thread before you head off please.

Keep On Rockin to the Guac'n
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
    kinda you and me, i did quote ya hahaha!!!

have a good one peoples :)

'night

10 chars
    I went to the concert
    oh fuck that was my plan stella!!! hhaha and i too was waiting for the page to refresh while checking myspace and then all of a sudden bam!!!! 5000 gone!! .....

ban stella for spamming the thread hahaha
    goodnight girls good to see the ladies getting us through the half way point

Ten Club (289xxx)

• jemms wrote:
    oh fuck that was my plan stella!!! hhaha and i too was waiting for the page to refresh while checking myspace and then all of a sudden bam!!!! 5000 gone!! .....

ban stella for spamming the thread hahaha
    goodnight girls good to see the ladies getting us through the half way point

agreed Jemms :):) WE RAWK!!!

NIghty Night
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
    we are the shit yo!! WooOOOOOOOOOOoooT!! 5000!!!

Ten Club (289xxx)

ahh seems like everyone else is out already.. its definitely past my bedtime too.

been waiting for the tool show from the other night in seattle to finish d/l before i can go to sleep. more music!

good night all
    I went to the concert
    and I even reckon we can get it 5000 + 50 posts if we keep going haha its only half 10 in perth!!! but technically if you count stellas 10 posts as one someone else would technically have taken the 5000 post?!

Ten Club (289xxx)

jemms wrote:
    and I even reckon we can get it 5000 + 50 posts if we keep going haha its only half 10 in perth!!! but technically if you count stellas 10 posts as one someone else would technically have taken the 5000 post?!

count stella's as only one post and count the posts past the duplicates to see who got 5000

:P
    I went to the concert
    ahh seems like everyone else is out already.. its definitely past my bedtime too.

been waiting for the tool show from the other night in seattle to finish d/l before i can go to sleep. more music!

good night all

hahah its so dangerous downloading music hey coz you get addicted to it. haha catchyas tomorrow probably, someone has to let me know straight away when tour is <!-- e --><a href="mailto:announced...krystiedotcom@hotmail.com">announced...krystiedotcom@hotmail.com</a><!-- e --> :D sweeeet, goodnight forumers

Ten Club (289xxx)

count stella's as only one post and count the posts past the duplicates to see who got 5000

:P
    YEAH exactly hahaha im probably the prime culprit for that one since the screen keeps freezing i have made heaps of accidental double posts hahaha

Ten Club (289xxx)

females are so good at dribbling shit though thats how we manage to occupy so many posts in such a short space of time...haha I have a feeling im the last one left on here tonight.... :( oh its so boring on my own...

haha I guess thats my cue to leave??...catchyas I'll do one final bump soon for the AUS Jamily team!!

Ten Club (289xxx)

whyyyy does my computer keep fuckin' uuuuuup?!?!?! haha

goodnight all, this thread seems to be disappearing pretty quickly so i did my best to keep it up the top :D

<3 jemms

Ten Club (289xxx)

bump again night :D

Ten Club (289xxx)

• edwardovedderedwardovedder Posts: 331
    GOOD MORNING everyone, threefish, that brisbane '98 poster is for sale on http://www.amesbros.com/

It's USD$130, which is AUD$171...which is very pricey, hence why i havent bought it, but if youre desperate...

Pearl Jam
    South Pacific Tour
    Brisbane '98

14 x 23 inches
    3 color screenprinted poster
    1 of 500

$130.00 (U.S. Funds)

signed and numbered by the artist

Also, wasnt the interview supposed to be on sunrise this morning? havent seen anything yet!
    I will be what I could be. Once I get out of this town.
    Brisbane 8 Feb 2003; Brisbane 10,11 Nov 2006; Adelaide 17 Nov 2009; Brisbane 25 Nov 2009; Brisbane 10,12,13 Mar 2011; Gold Coast 19 Jan 2014; Brisbane 23 Feb 2014; Milton Keynes 11 July 2014
  • bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,092
    I'm going to be going to Melbourne and maybe Adelaide when the tour rolls around, so I was wondering if someone could help me out. How hard is it to get from Melb to Adelaide? Do you fly/train/bus? And how much does it cost? Approximate figures are good enough for me. Have to decide whether it's worth it before the tour is announced so I am prepared when buying my tickets...
    GOOD MORNING everyone, threefish, that brisbane '98 poster is for sale on http://www.amesbros.com/

It's USD$130, which is AUD$171...which is very pricey, hence why i havent bought it, but if youre desperate...

Pearl Jam
    South Pacific Tour
    Brisbane '98

14 x 23 inches
    3 color screenprinted poster
    1 of 500

$130.00 (U.S. Funds)

signed and numbered by the artist

Also, wasnt the interview supposed to be on sunrise this morning? havent seen anything yet!
    That's cheap I reckon! If I could get the NZ '98 poster for that I'd buy it in an instant. Signed and numbered!
    bazzer wrote:
    I'm going to be going to Melbourne and maybe Adelaide when the tour rolls around, so I was wondering if someone could help me out. How hard is it to get from Melb to Adelaide? Do you fly/train/bus? And how much does it cost? Approximate figures are good enough for me. Have to decide whether it's worth it before the tour is announced so I am prepared when buying my tickets...

I had just had a quick look at prices now, you could probably score a return airfare for AUD$200 and a bus maybe a bit over $100 (but you wouldnt)
    Brisbane 8 Feb 2003; Brisbane 10,11 Nov 2006; Adelaide 17 Nov 2009; Brisbane 25 Nov 2009; Brisbane 10,12,13 Mar 2011; Gold Coast 19 Jan 2014; Brisbane 23 Feb 2014; Milton Keynes 11 July 2014
    I had just had a quick look at prices now, you could probably score a return airfare for AUD$200 and a bus maybe a bit over $100 (but you wouldnt)
    I had a look too, but I figured some locals might have the inside info. What's wrong with the bus? Is it far? I guess about the same as Auckland to Wellington. It's a tough call. Spend an extra $200 (there's 2 of us) or spend all night in a bus (I assume they have overnighters?).
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    WHORES!!!!

That is all I have to say! :D
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
    bazzer wrote:
    I had a look too, but I figured some locals might have the inside info. What's wrong with the bus? Is it far? I guess about the same as Auckland to Wellington. It's a tough call. Spend an extra $200 (there's 2 of us) or spend all night in a bus (I assume they have overnighters?).

I think it left at 9pm and arrived at 6amish, i really dont know, im from brisbane lol
  • im goin to hope there was nothin worth reading on the pages from last night....

cant wait to watch the streamed concert on friday morning! :D its goin to be awesome!!
    +--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No.5-+--+
    ~~~~~http://www.myspace.com/breakerfallpj~~~~~

YieldInHiding: "RED DOT is an intermission...not "filler." I hate that word. Filler is what's in a Twinkie."
  • im goin to hope there was nothin worth reading on the pages from last night....

cant wait to watch the streamed concert on friday morning! :D its goin to be awesome!!
    +--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No.5-+--+
    ~~~~~http://www.myspace.com/breakerfallpj~~~~~

YieldInHiding: "RED DOT is an intermission...not "filler." I hate that word. Filler is what's in a Twinkie."
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    WHORES!!!!

That is all I have to say! :D

hahaha!!!!

we invented a new way to get to 10K, whats wrong with that ;):D LOL!
    wah
    im goin to hope there was nothin worth reading on the pages from last night....

Is that the Letterman performance you are referring to????
  • Vookie23Vookie23 Posts: 607
    Hi, just thought I'd drop a line to say that I love the new album, as do most I'm sure, hooked on all the songs, probably the first album of theirs that I have taken an instant liking to, the first listen. The new issue of Rolling Stone (with Ed on the front) has a really good spread on the guys, so if it hasn't already been posted, go and check it out, "do yourself a favour".
    "Futures Above, But In The Past He's Slow and Sinking"

Canberra 95, Melbourne 03, Melbourne 1,2,3. 06, Sydney 3, 06, Newcastle 06, Adelaide 1,2 06, Adelaide 09, Melbourne 09, Sydney 09, Brisbane 09, Canberra 11, Newcastle 11, Sydney 1,2. 11, Melbourne 1,2. 11
    Vookie23 wrote:
    Hi, just thought I'd drop a line to say that I love the new album, as do most I'm sure, hooked on all the songs, probably the first album of theirs that I have taken an instant liking to, the first listen. The new issue of Rolling Stone (with Ed on the front) has a really good spread on the guys, so if it hasn't already been posted, go and check it out, "do yourself a favour".

How long is the article? A few pages????

Might go get it today!
  • PappasPappas Posts: 809
    hey guys, letterman perfroance is on tonight our time about 3am yeah?

Even Flow Psycho Member #039

******Message Pit Australian Tour Members********
    rumour starter President & Member #1

www.myspace.com/pappas99
This discussion has been closed.