Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    Sloth2 wrote:
    Pearl Jam interiview on Sunrise Channel 7 830 am

double check the time. Apparently its the entire band OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I remember the guys getting interviewed by molly on hey hey around the time 10 was released..... who would have thought that would happen again.
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Guess who just bought a new computer?!?!?!?!? :D:D:D:D

ME!!! :cool:

Stell, I was laughing on the way home (with my new computer!) about your story and the Asian tourist! LOL :D

congraaaaaaats! :D:D:D

i promised myself never to feel embarrassed over that :o

TOP THREAD RAY! ;):D
    wah
  • I was diving...I was diving... Posts: 1,832
    Sloth2 wrote:
    Pearl Jam interiview on Sunrise Channel 7 830 am

Lets hope its better than his effort this morning...
    I like our socks. I hear we make a fine sock. I always say, You might not love our records, but I think you'll like our socks. - Stoney G.

http://www.myspace.com/ozbeachbum

7/11/06 - Sydney 1
    18/11/06 - Sydney 3
    19/11/06 - Newcastle Baby!
  • worldsrivalworldsrival Posts: 260
    Lets hope its better than his effort this morning...

i cant believe i actually set my alarm and got up for that this morning!

so 8.30 tomorrow you say? ill have to tape it. gotta work :(

if nothing is everything i would have it all
  • Sloth2Sloth2 Posts: 277
    Apologies

Not tomorrow thursday

But double check the time.... i cant remember 100%
    "I hope they feed you in jail" - Ed V to a stage intruder 18/02/2003 Melbourne.

High Above
    i'll break the law
    if it's illegal to be in love
    leave the hatred on the cross
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    congraaaaaaats! :D:D:D

i promised myself never to feel embarrassed over that :o

TOP THREAD RAY! ;):D

Cheers! They're so friggin expensive!!! :eek: Mine was $2,500 but I'm paying it off so I haven't paid anything yet! Got to love that! Walk in, sign a form, walk out with a $2,500 computer! :D

RAY'S BACK!!!! ;):D I'm thinking of a cracker of a new thread....stay tuned!
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
    Sloth2 wrote:
    Apologies

Not tomorrow thursday

even better, i'll be at the dentist! :eek:

an omen? :o

thanks though :) look forward to it
    wah
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Cheers! They're so friggin expensive!!! :eek: Mine was $2,500 but I'm paying it off so I haven't paid anything yet! Got to love that! Walk in, sign a form, walk out with a $2,500 computer! :D

:eek: niiiiiice! :eek:

cant wait ;) off to bed, have a good one susie :D
    wah
    Sloth2 wrote:
    Apologies

Not tomorrow thursday

I think that might be an interview by Molly with RHCP...they showed a snippet this morning and said they would show the whole interview on Thursday. When Molly talked about the new album this morning, I think they probably would have mentioned an interview on Thursday???

But I'll still be watching just in case PJ are on! :)
  • Sloth2Sloth2 Posts: 277
    A very close friend SMSed me this morning to say they were on,

Having said that they have no interest in PJ so maybe. Im not sure
    "I hope they feed you in jail" - Ed V to a stage intruder 18/02/2003 Melbourne.

High Above
    i'll break the law
    if it's illegal to be in love
    leave the hatred on the cross
  • Ian_LIan_L Posts: 101
    If anyone hears about anything new about the Aus. tour please send an email or something to "cropduster_@hotmail.com".

I've never been to a concert before and I'm having some trouble trying to figure out what's going on. :(

Thanks
  • InJuddsTreeInJuddsTree Posts: 377
    Sloth2 wrote:
    A very close friend SMSed me this morning to say they were on,

Having said that they have no interest in PJ so maybe. Im not sure

you do realise that your statement - if incorrect - will result in death.
    Brisbane 8/2/03 -- Adelaide 16/2/03 -- Melbourne 18/2/03 -- Brisbane 10/11/06 -- Brisbane 11/11/06 -- Melbourne 13/11/06 -- Melbourne 14/11/06 -- Adelaide 21/11/06 -- Adelaide 22/11/06 -- Perth 25/11/06

lifewasted.net
  • filthy_canvisfilthy_canvis Posts: 813
    Sloth2 wrote:
    Pearl Jam interview on Sunrise Channel 7 830 am

i was watching sunrise this morning and fuck head molly has an interview next Tuesday with red hot Chile peppers(the whole band) and then he briefly mentioned pj and tools new albums but nothing else was said.

he really is a dick

but the only full band was rhcp which never happens so that'll still be cool
    Bitch Be Cool 8)
    BRISBANE 1998,2003,2006,2009!!!
    Christchurch 2009
    Oh I'm a lucky man to count those I love on two hands

come say hi on facebook http://www.facebook.com/sean.montgomery
  • PJez261PJez261 Posts: 8
    Does any one here have the ability to record the interview and convert it for download for anyone who may miss it?

The interview should be interesting. Perhaps the date has been pushed back on the coppel site because the Band are going to talk about the tour during the interview...

I was also wondering... obviously some of you here have had 10c tickets for previous shows. I never knew what the real go was and have always got mine through ticketek (dumb I know)... anyhow my membership number is 252xxx... how far back do you think Id be for the Sydney shows?
    Canberra - March 95 / Sydney 3 - March 98 / Sydney 1 - Feb 03 / Sydney 1 & 2 Nov 06
  • GotMyLeashGotMyLeash Posts: 129
    PJez261 wrote:
    Does any one here have the ability to record the interview and convert it for download for anyone who may miss it?

The interview should be interesting. Perhaps the date has been pushed back on the coppel site because the Band are going to talk about the tour during the interview...

I was also wondering... obviously some of you here have had 10c tickets for previous shows. I never knew what the real go was and have always got mine through ticketek (dumb I know)... anyhow my membership number is 252xxx... how far back do you think Id be for the Sydney shows?

My numbers lower than yours and I was six rows from the front (right in front of Mike) for the first show in Melbourne back in 2003.
    Ben, the two of us need look no more

Nothing changes...torture then reward
    torture then reward...torture then reward,
    follows torture...follows reward....

• well well well ZIggy kickin the thread after 5.00pm!! :D:D thats great Zig...time to pull an all nighter with me....im tired of talking to myself! :p

My pm was i got the details babe. will be harassing ya if the need arises ;)

see ya's all tomorrow night :)

Keep On Rockin with the Guac
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
    well well well ZIggy kickin the thread after 5.00pm!! :D:D thats great Zig...time to pull an all nighter with me....im tired of talking to myself! :p

My pm was i got the details babe. will be harassing ya if the need arises ;)

see ya's all tomorrow night :)

Keep On Rockin with the Guac

Yes yes yes Trudie...I'm was on after 5pm!!!! Felt good too! :D

Good....you got the details....you probably won't need them now I have a computer at home....but just in case, KEEP THEM!!!!

Oh yeah, one more point about my new computer -- I had totally forgotten how slow dial up is -- FUCKING HELL!!!! :eek: I was going out of my brain. Hooking up to broadband today!
  • Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858
    PJez261 wrote:

My Ten Club # is 263xxx and I wasn't even on the floor for Sydney 03 (night 1) :eek:
    I had seats on the side (Stone's side) of the stage.
    Good seats but I was still disappointed not to be on the floor
  • PappasPappas Posts: 809
    Ian_L wrote:
    If anyone hears about anything new about the Aus. tour please send an email or something to "cropduster_@hotmail.com".

I've never been to a concert before and I'm having some trouble trying to figure out what's going on. :(

Thanks
    as soon as we hear something im going to update the first post in this thread, so just check that. if theres any new news it will be on that mate

Even Flow Psycho Member #039

******Message Pit Australian Tour Members********
    rumour starter President & Member #1

www.myspace.com/pappas99
  • Hello Beautiful People...
    I know I've disappeared off the face of the Earth since this new thread... but having just seen the coppel thing I think you'll be seeing a lot more of me from now on...
    The Gus Man Returneth xox
    Hello Beautiful People...
    I know I've disappeared off the face of the Earth since this new thread... but having just seen the coppel thing I think you'll be seeing a lot more of me from now on...
    The Gus Man Returneth xox

I was going to send you an email today letting you know about the dates being announced soon etc because I hadn't seen you on here for ages and thought you might miss out! :eek:

But now you know! :D
  • UNDONE*21UNDONE*21 Posts: 207
    Hey everyone. Schools back :( so im all busy again with less time for forum business.

My 10c renewal processed!!!!!!:D:D
    ...after all that stress
    Like a cloud dropping rain, I'm discarding allllll thought.
    UNDONE*21 wrote:
    Hey everyone. Schools back :( so im all busy again with less time for forum business.

My 10c renewal processed!!!!!!:D:D
    ...after all that stress

Perfect timing!!
    :)
    Looks like stability has returned to Coppel.
    Still Monday :)
    How is everyone today?
    Is everyone still buzzing from the magical sound that eminates from the avo?
  • Oz Jammer wrote:
    My Ten Club # is 263xxx and I wasn't even on the floor for Sydney 03 (night 1) :eek:
    I had seats on the side (Stone's side) of the stage.
    Good seats but I was still disappointed not to be on the floor

Really? shit eh.
    I just signed up and got membership number of 376xxx. Hopefully I can buy 10C tickets now, but haven't got the membership pack in the mail yet....."I'm freaking out!....man"
    "So far they have Jeff, Stone and Mike and they're fucking right now trying to get a little Eddie. And if they get to Boom ... we're just gonna keep adding band members. We'll have a horn section ... that's evolution, baby."
    Really? shit eh.
    I just signed up and got membership number of 376xxx. Hopefully I can buy 10C tickets now, but haven't got the membership pack in the mail yet....."I'm freaking out!....man"

You don't need your membership pack to purchase tickets.
    All you need is your number and some cash
  • Cheers, thanx for that.

Exciting times ahead

Sunrise interview? is this true? tomorrow morning...
    Letterman on midnight Friday (plus the webcast 7am Friday?)
    Tour details on Monday!
    "So far they have Jeff, Stone and Mike and they're fucking right now trying to get a little Eddie. And if they get to Boom ... we're just gonna keep adding band members. We'll have a horn section ... that's evolution, baby."
  • bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,092
    ZiggyStar wrote:

That's pricey. You must have gotten a good computer! Are you using it for something intensive? I used a cheapo computer to download my copy of Pearl Jam from bootlegs.pearljam.com last night... :D
    Cheers, thanx for that.

Exciting times ahead

Sunrise interview? is this true? tomorrow morning...
    Letterman on midnight Friday (plus the webcast 7am Friday?)
    Tour details on Monday!

Dunno about the Sunrise interview. Seems to be a bit of confusion due to people not knowing whether it'll be an interview with RHCP or Pearl Jam.
    Letterman's on at 2am where I am so i'll have to stock up on coffee.
    The webcast starts at 7.45am Friday, and yes, Coppel is announcing the tour on Monday (unless 10c get in first :) )
This discussion has been closed.