Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858
    Zim^zuM wrote:
    Will the 10C presale start at 10 am seattle time again ?

Hopefully not!!
  • threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    Zim^zuM wrote:
    Will the 10C presale start at 10 am seattle time again ?

Depends what coppel decides to do about 10c tix, last time we had to send the money for tix directly to him, but he might be letting the 10c have control aof the aussie tix, but i don't know, he doesn't like giving tix to fanclubs
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
  • UNDONE*21UNDONE*21 Posts: 207
    ARGH! SOOO CLOSE!!

how many of us going to big star?
    Like a cloud dropping rain, I'm discarding allllll thought.
  • UNDONE*21 wrote:
    ARGH! SOOO CLOSE!!

how many of us going to big star?

me! pre-ordered mine today... just to make sure ;) plus i want that poster!!!
    +--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No.5-+--+
    ~~~~~http://www.myspace.com/breakerfallpj~~~~~

YieldInHiding: "RED DOT is an intermission...not "filler." I hate that word. Filler is what's in a Twinkie."
    cant wait!!!

im tempted to take my guitar and portable little amp there and play pj in the line. :D but im not sure some tool fans might get pissed off.
  • Oz Jammer wrote:
    It's Rob, and i saw the pictures on another thread.
    Sorry again :(
    Wish i did get an early Avo..................... "I'm going hungry"

Dude so sorry...have the OzJamer and i get mixed up...apologies mate :o

ah, Temple of the Dog.....what a wonderful world it is to have been able to listen to such beautiful music.....

sorry again dude
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
  • tig, i'd try sunflower music on the coast, they are the only ones i can think of that might be doing something, and there is a couple of smaller idie type record stores behind australia fair near big cheif that might have something going on.

didnt even think of Sunflower....thanks mate. will give em a call tomorrow...actually, its late night shopping tonight...might call em now :)
  • UNDONE*21 wrote:
    cant wait!!!

im tempted to take my guitar and portable little amp there and play pj in the line. :D but im not sure some tool fans might get pissed off.

do it anyway. throw in the occasional tool riff to keep them happy. and if not not fuck em.
  • me! pre-ordered mine today... just to make sure ;) plus i want that poster!!!

Nick...get me a poster and you are so in my debt!! :D:D Damn i better find a place here doing it
  • Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858
    Dude so sorry...have the OzJamer and i get mixed up...apologies mate :o

ah, Temple of the Dog.....what a wonderful world it is to have been able to listen to such beautiful music.....

sorry again dude

No need to apologise, we've all got pre-album jitters :)
    It's too hard to concentrate!!!
  • Oz Jammer wrote:
    No need to apologise, we've all got pre-album jitters :)
    It's too hard to concentrate!!!
    sure is Rob ;)

be back in 1/2...neighbours is on :D:D
  • OZ PJ FANOZ PJ FAN Posts: 22
    I think Big Star are staying open all the way through, so who knows how they'll organise it? I've pre-ordered but can't get in Friday night, early, early start for work sat morn so some friends will be picking it up for me & dropping it in my letter box. When I get up i've got PJ on the way to work. :)
    Rise. Life is in motion. I'm stuck in line.
  • Dude so sorry...have the OzJamer and i get mixed up...apologies mate :o

sorry again dude

Thanks Tig youre a life saver!!! I'm on a pearl jam fast until satuday when i have my all weekend long pearl jam party (im in only one going :( ). But Temple of The Dog is the closest thing to pearl jam and i can listen to that casue its not pearl jam. I'm dying for a pearl jam fix. I'm like an addict.
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    this could be the day... love that brad

it's a small world, i've bumped into someone from pearl jam's early days (lawyer) on another board, a little story bout her sick boy in hospital and the awesomeness of pearl jam to make him smile

2006 :)
    wah
    IM AFRAID!!! my renewal which i sent for weeks ago still hasnt processed!!!! and im 5 days into the 20-day post expiration comfort zone. Im freakin out!!!
  • Thanks Tig youre a life saver!!! I'm on a pearl jam fast until satuday when i have my all weekend long pearl jam party (im in only one going :( ). But Temple of The Dog is the closest thing to pearl jam and i can listen to that casue its not pearl jam. I'm dying for a pearl jam fix. I'm like an addict.

pleasure my friend.....TOTD for any occasion :)
  • UNDONE*21 wrote:
    IM AFRAID!!! my renewal which i sent for weeks ago still hasnt processed!!!! and im 5 days into the 20-day post expiration comfort zone. Im freakin out!!!

i wouldnt get too worried yet mate. They wont be going on sale on Thursday i doubt. Kat hasnt even told us anything and they normally give about 2 weeks notice.....and she of all people would know. im sure we will get info next week, but i dont think they will be on sale from 10Club next week :)

email them and ask if they have received your membership renewal.
  • Are any aussie radio stations running pearl jam comps? They are here in NZ. gotta listen to 2 pearl jam trax. i just tried to get through but its impossible. you go in the draw for a trip to the US to see them. the people who usually get through sound like casual fans. Won't it be cool if some (like me) got through and said their fav album was no code.

Does anybody think we are on the brink of a pearl jam re-popularity?
  • heyjoseheyjose Posts: 503
    this could be the day... love that brad

it's a small world, i've bumped into someone from pearl jam's early days (lawyer) on another board, a little story bout her sick boy in hospital and the awesomeness of pearl jam to make him smile

2006 :)

why thank you stella! porch would have to be my favourite song.. i was so lame as a teenager, taking that song to heart, trying win that of some girl. oh man. and plus, it's unreal to play along to on the guitar. rawwwwk! (check out the holmdel 03 or Indy 03 versions if you haven't already!).

pearl jam are inspirational beyond any other band i've ever known.
    1995: Melbourne 1
    1998: Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2003: Sydney 1, 2, 3, Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2006: Sydney 1, 2, Melbourne 1, 2, 3, Sydney 3, Newcastle, Adelaide 1, 2, Perth
    2009: LA 1, 2, Melbourne, Sydney
    2014: Gold Coast, Melbourne, Sydney

i wouldnt get too worried yet mate. They wont be going on sale on Thursday i doubt. Kat hasnt even told us anything and they normally give about 2 weeks notice.....and she of all people would know. im sure we will get info next week, but i dont think they will be on sale from 10Club next week :)

email them and ask if they have received your membership renewal.

remember the hotmail fiasco, where people with hotmail accounts weren't getting the 10c emails? :( that was a stress and a half, i had to personally take my money for tix into coppel's offices.

• Are any aussie radio stations running pearl jam comps? They are here in NZ. gotta listen to 2 pearl jam trax. i just tried to get through but its impossible. you go in the draw for a trip to the US to see them. the people who usually get through sound like casual fans. Won't it be cool if some (like me) got through and said their fav album was no code.

Does anybody think we are on the brink of a pearl jam re-popularity?

havent heard any radios with PJ comps...then again...i dont listen to any radio.

i dont think we are...im sure Pearl Jam will appeal to a whole lot of people, but i dont think its gonna be a mass take over the world thing.....would be cool either way :cool:
  • heyjose wrote:
    remember the hotmail fiasco, where people with hotmail accounts weren't getting the 10c emails? :( that was a stress and a half, i had to personally take my money for tix into coppel's offices.

too true Brad.....i have always received emails from 10C tho :) lucky i guess :p

I guess the Sticky's and Kat are our best friend right now
  • havent heard any radios with PJ comps...then again...i dont listen to any radio.

i dont think we are...im sure Pearl Jam will appeal to a whole lot of people, but i dont think its gonna be a mass take over the world thing.....would be cool either way :cool:

Yeah I dont think they will be back like the Ten/Vs/Vitalogy days. But certainly people are gonna take a little more notice.
  • I saw some link in another thread about down under tour being announced on May 4th. If so FUCK YEAH!!!
  • Hmm... I'm not liking all this talk about tickets being restricted. Last tour I wasn't a 10C member, but did any of you guys get front row from your 10C tix??

I'm pretty sure that the 10C are going to handle the tickets in a similar fashion to what they've been doing, they've done this for both US and Europe tours, can't see them changing now. I also doubt they'd go with a certain promoter if they are going to be an arse about it.

As far as only getting tickets to a SINGLE show, wasn't that the case with the US tour too???
  • who do I need to add

Tig = Trudie
    Ziggy = Susie
    Illegal Pants = Stella
    PjrPorch = Lulu
    E.K = Eileen
    Pappas = Harry
    Murder = Wade
    TommyPhillips = Tom
    OzJammer = Rob
    EdwardoVedder = Andrew
    TroubledSoul = Im the Mystery Man
    WorldsRival = Joel
    Perpetual Sound = Megan
    BenRedBlue = Ben
    Zoso = Tim
    Filthy = Sean
    Jeffs'theMan = Nick
    Vookie = Rick
    UpHereInMyTree = Rhys
    Gustopholies = Angus
    InJuddsTree = Judd
    FreeWheelin = Joe
    Threefish =
    DonJon = Brendan
    Jemms = Krystie
    OzPjMan = Jim
    NedVed = Nadeen
    Sloth2 = Ryan
    I Was Diving = Joel
    HeyJose = Brad

I_am_a_Wishlist =
    Major Clod =
    UNDONE*21 =
    May 4 it is, with tickets on sale sometime in the same month.

I'm also surprised we got a tour this early, but the band obviously love us, and love being here. I know Ed does. Fingers crossed for the best venues, and the loudest crowds.

everyone, try not to stress too much! it seems a lot of US fans have had to just take what they can get, and so many have missed out.

wait til ya hear the mastered version of parachutes... you'll think your phone is ringing half way thru with the little sound effect!

• cant wait to hear ANY OF IT!!!!! :D:D
  • who do I need to add

Tig = Trudie
    Ziggy = Susie
    Illegal Pants = Stella
    PjrPorch = Lulu
    E.K = Eileen
    Pappas = Harry
    Murder = Wade
    TommyPhillips = Tom
    OzJammer = Rob
    EdwardoVedder = Andrew
    TroubledSoul = Im the Mystery Man
    WorldsRival = Joel
    Perpetual Sound = Megan
    BenRedBlue = Ben
    Zoso = Tim
    Filthy = Sean
    Jeffs'theMan = Nick
    Vookie = Rick
    UpHereInMyTree = Rhys
    Gustopholies = Angus
    InJuddsTree = Judd
    FreeWheelin = Joe
    Threefish =
    DonJon = Brendan
    Jemms = Krystie
    OzPjMan = Jim
    NedVed = Nadeen
    Sloth2 = Ryan
    I Was Diving = Joel
    HeyJose = Brad

I_am_a_Wishlist = Brendan
    Major Clod =
    UNDONE*21 =

2 Brendans :D:D
  • 2 Brendans :D:D

Yeah. BrendAns. Note the A. spelling is very important. Good to see you have noted that aswell :)
This discussion has been closed.