Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    add Amy75! amy ;)

gotta pull her back here :D
    wah
  • Tig = Trudie
    Ziggy = Susie
    Illegal Pants = Stella
    PjrPorch = Lulu
    E.K = Eileen
    Pappas = Harry
    Murder = Wade
    TommyPhillips = Tom
    OzJammer = Rob
    EdwardoVedder = Andrew
    TroubledSoul = Im the Mystery Man
    WorldsRival = Joel
    Perpetual Sound = Megan
    BenRedBlue = Ben
    Zoso = Tim
    Filthy = Sean
    Jeffs'theMan = Nick
    Vookie = Rick
    UpHereInMyTree = Rhys
    Gustopholies = Angus
    InJuddsTree = Judd
    FreeWheelin = Joe
    Threefish = Glenn
    DonJon = Brendan
    Jemms = Krystie
    OzPjMan = Jim
    NedVed = Nadeen
    Sloth2 = Ryan
    I Was Diving = Joel
    HeyJose = Brad

I_am_a_Wishlist =
    Major Clod = Ryan
    UNDONE*21 = Daniel Heath
    Obble = Ollie/Dreamboat
    ramspam = Beck
    Mitchacho = Mitch
    Chrono_X = Alvin
    Amy75 = Amy

Done and done :)
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
  • YAYYYYYY!! Adro won the biggest loser!! :D:D
  • so i just posted a message in another thread...thought i should post it here too.

Did anyone hear about the Splendour in the Grass Ticketing system?? They are now getting the names and dates of every ticket holder and printing them on the tickets. you cannot get in unless your id matches that on the ticket. A maximum of 10 tix per person and if buying like that they must provide every persons details.

I think this is a great idea. I think they are trying to bring it into legislation so that any Music gig ticketing system is the same. How great is that. Fuck you Scalping Whores!!
  • StrandedStranded Posts: 183
    With ya there girl. Bring back public stonings for the scalpers. Been out of Oz for a while. When is Splendour?
    If I only knew now, what I new then.
    The Texas Leaguer smalltiming it.
  • so i just posted a message in another thread...thought i should post it here too.

Did anyone hear about the Splendour in the Grass Ticketing system?? They are now getting the names and dates of every ticket holder and printing them on the tickets. you cannot get in unless your id matches that on the ticket. A maximum of 10 tix per person and if buying like that they must provide every persons details.

I think this is a great idea. I think they are trying to bring it into legislation so that any Music gig ticketing system is the same. How great is that. Fuck you Scalping Whores!!

this is a great idea! i really hope that it takes off, tho i guess it would kinda suck if you did actually have to sell your ticket cause you couldnt make it...
    but any way to stop fuckers selling tickets for over the face value is a good way!!!
    +--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No.5-+--+
    ~~~~~http://www.myspace.com/breakerfallpj~~~~~

YieldInHiding: "RED DOT is an intermission...not "filler." I hate that word. Filler is what's in a Twinkie."

Yeah its brilliant - but if I suddenly fall violently ill or other more important events occur, absolutely NO ONE (no friends, no family) can use my ticket...which sucks arse, unless I have an identicle twin with the exact same name....:rolleyes:

Can't wait for it!
    "So far they have Jeff, Stone and Mike and they're fucking right now trying to get a little Eddie. And if they get to Boom ... we're just gonna keep adding band members. We'll have a horn section ... that's evolution, baby."
  • Hey Tig...my name's Michael, I haven't been in this thread for a while but I'd love to be added to the list :)

So excited about this tour...looks like all the sceptics were proved wrong! :D
    the needle & the damage done
  • Tig = Trudie
    Ziggy = Susie
    Illegal Pants = Stella
    PjrPorch = Lulu
    E.K = Eileen
    Pappas = Harry
    Murder = Wade
    TommyPhillips = Tom
    OzJammer = Rob
    EdwardoVedder = Andrew
    WorldsRival = Joel
    Perpetual Sound = Megan
    BenRedBlue = Ben
    Zoso = Tim
    Filthy = Sean
    Jeffs'theMan = Nick
    Vookie = Rick
    UpHereInMyTree = Rhys
    Gustopholies = Angus
    InJuddsTree = Judd
    FreeWheelin = Joe
    Threefish = Glenn
    DonJon = Brendan
    Jemms = Krystie
    OzPjMan = Jim
    NedVed = Nadeen
    Sloth2 = Ryan
    I Was Diving = Joel
    HeyJose = Brad

I_am_a_Wishlist =
    Major Clod = Ryan
    UNDONE*21 = Daniel Heath
    Obble = Ollie/Dreamboat
    ramspam = Beck
    Mitchacho = Mitch
    Chrono_X = Alvin
    Amy75 = Amy

Done and done :)

hey how bout we put what5 shows we're going to too so we know who is gonn be there and who to look for...spose we'll do meets anywayz

oh i'll be at both brisbane shows:D
    Bitch Be Cool 8)
    BRISBANE 1998,2003,2006,2009!!!
    Christchurch 2009
    Oh I'm a lucky man to count those I love on two hands

come say hi on facebook http://www.facebook.com/sean.montgomery
  • With ya there girl. Bring back public stonings for the scalpers. Been out of Oz for a while. When is Splendour?

LMFAO!!! Saturday 22nd and SUnday 23rd July at Byron

SATURDAY JULY 22ND

Sonic Youth, Grinspoon, DJ Shadow, The Grates, Death Cab for Cutie, TV on the Radio, Augie March, The Avalanches (DJ set), Youth Group, Brittle Fex, Atmosphere and Paul Mac

SUNDAY JULY 23RD

Brian Wilson, Wolfmother, Scissor Sisters, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Jose Gonzalez, Snow Patrol, You Am I, Decoder Ring, The Presets, Clap Your Hands Say Yeah, The Zutons, Matisyahu and Clare Bowditch & Feeding Set

STONE THE SCALPERS!!!
  • threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    hey how bout we put what5 shows we're going to too so we know who is gonn be there and who to look for...spose we'll do meets anywayz

oh i'll be at both brisbane shows:D

We really have to know what shows are gonna be on before we can do that, but yeah i'll be in brissie
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
  • this is a great idea! i really hope that it takes off, tho i guess it would kinda suck if you did actually have to sell your ticket cause you couldnt make it...
    but any way to stop fuckers selling tickets for over the face value is a good way!!!

agree yep....hopefully they will incorporate a system where you can sell back your ticket to a ticket booth or something like that at the venue or maybe where you bought it and then they would see it at the gate for face value.

Damn i hope PJ do this
  • I reckon at the PJ shows we should wear little name tags with our forum nicknames on them
    Wave came crashing...
  • Tig = Trudie *Both Brissie Shows
    Ziggy = Susie
    Illegal Pants = Stella
    PjrPorch = Lulu
    E.K = Eileen
    Pappas = Harry
    Murder = Wade
    TommyPhillips = Tom
    OzJammer = Rob
    EdwardoVedder = Andrew
    WorldsRival = Joel
    Perpetual Sound = Megan
    BenRedBlue = Ben
    Zoso = Tim
    Filthy = Sean *both Brissie Shows
    Jeffs'theMan = Nick
    Vookie = Rick
    UpHereInMyTree = Rhys
    Gustopholies = Angus
    InJuddsTree = Judd
    FreeWheelin = Joe
    Threefish = Glenn
    DonJon = Brendan
    Jemms = Krystie
    OzPjMan = Jim
    NedVed = Nadeen
    Sloth2 = Ryan
    I Was Diving = Joel
    HeyJose = Brad

I_am_a_Wishlist =
    Major Clod = Ryan
    UNDONE*21 = Daniel Heath
    Obble = Ollie/Dreamboat
    ramspam = Beck
    Mitchacho = Mitch
    Chrono_X = Alvin
    Amy75 = Amy
    Soldier Of Love 1503 = Michael
    Gennibean = Genevieve
  • I reckon at the PJ shows we should wear little name tags with our forum nicknames on them

haha, yeah.....if we are getting to learn real names...it might make things abit easier to remember everyone with a board name aswell :)

I might get some "Hi my name is.........." stickers for us all Rhys ;)
  • GennibeanGennibean Posts: 75
    Can I be added to your list of User Names and Real NAmes? My name is Genevieve :)

Is anyone going to Utopia on George St tomorrow night for the Midnight opening?
    ******* Official Upcoming Australasian Tour Member #74*******
  • haha, yeah.....if we are getting to learn real names...it might make things abit easier to remember everyone with a board name aswell :)

I might get some "Hi my name is.........." stickers for us all Rhys ;)

lol....top stuff trudie
    Wave came crashing...
  • ozpjmanozpjman Posts: 870
    Hey All

Can anyone summarise what the last weeks worth of pages is?

Basically, i'm asking regarding whats been released as far as promo material goes, who's seen what etc..

Also, if there is anything that i NEEEEED to know as a matter of life and death..

Cheers everyone,

May 4, mmmmmmmmmmm :)
    Stars walk the red carpet because they're famous - I walk the toilet paper because im the shit.
  • HI Genevieve :) added girl

Name all i have is slim shady in my head Rhys:(

*starts rapping "Hi my name is"
  • anyone seen the ad on tv yet?
    Wave came crashing...
  • ved_zepved_zep Posts: 50
    hey i saw in the paper about a november tour... and yes i am overflowing with excitement, but i know lots of people here probably study and what if the shows were smack bang in the middle of exams- preventing travelling to multiple shows?!!? i would almost consider riskig failing exams to see more shows........
    -|
    |
    |
    |
    -|
    |
    |
    |
    -|
    0-|-2
    2-2-2-|-2
    0-|
    -|
    0---|-2----0h7h9---7vvv--2-2-2-|-2----0h7h9--7-9b10r9-7-0-|
    -|-10\
    |-0-/7
    0-0-0-|-0-/7
    |
    -|
    |
    |
    |

• ozpjmanozpjman Posts: 870
    anyone seen the ad on tv yet?

TV Ad?

Please explain
    Stars walk the red carpet because they're famous - I walk the toilet paper because im the shit.
  • Cheers Trudie :D

So those dates that were posted a while ago...have we heard anything to suggest they are legit? Or still just rumour at the moment?

I was kinda surprised to see Member's Equity listed for the Perth show...thought they would be more likely to play at Burswood, seeing they are still hosting the odd concert. Anyone know what the sound quality is like there? Anything's gotta be better then Burswood ;)
    the needle & the damage done
  • ozpjman wrote:

Can anyone summarise what the last weeks worth of pages is?

HAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

its all crap Jim.....apart from
    album 29th
    tour announcement 4th May
    tour November
    Video CLip not the best
    SNL freaking rocked
    and Sus wears skanky g strings
  • GennibeanGennibean Posts: 75
    HI Genevieve :) added girl

Thanks buddy!
    ******* Official Upcoming Australasian Tour Member #74*******
  • ozpjman wrote:
    TV Ad?

Please explain

I saw the PJ ad which was advertising the new album and the first new single of the album ...wws

Its got eddie singing wws...pretty cool
    it came on when i was watching the simpsons
    Wave came crashing...
  • ozpjman wrote:
    TV Ad?

Please explain

I saw the PJ ad which was advertising the new album and the first new single of the album ...wws

Its got eddie singing wws...pretty cool
    it came on when i was watching the simpsons
    Wave came crashing...
  • ZimzuMZimzuM Posts: 209
    yeah i saw the same ad watching simpsons
    2/3/98 Melbourne, 18/2/03 Melbourne, 19/2/03 Melbourne, 20/2/03 Melbourne, 4/9/06 Lisbon, 5/9/06 Lisbon, 7/9/06 Madrid, 9/9/06 Marsielle, 11/9/06 Paris, 7/11/06 Sydney, 8/11/06 Sydney, 10/11/06 Brisbane, 11/11/06 Brisbane, 13/11/06 Melbourne, 14/11/06 Melbourne, 16/11/06 Melbourne, 20/11/00 Melbourne
  • Cheers Trudie :D

So those dates that were posted a while ago...have we heard anything to suggest they are legit? Or still just rumour at the moment?

I was kinda surprised to see Member's Equity listed for the Perth show...thought they would be more likely to play at Burswood, seeing they are still hosting the odd concert. Anyone know what the sound quality is like there? Anything's gotta be better then Burswood ;)

No worries Michael :)

havent been given any dates with serious backing yet. we have some dates with 1 show and others with 2 or 3.....guess were gonna have to wait for the 10C ticket sale before we find out for sure. They may even do one show at a time like they did over seas.
  • Everyone In Brisbane.... Come line up for PJ tickets if you havent in the past. Last tour me and a mate lined up and met some amazing fans who were in line also. We spent the night talkin to as many people as we could and listening to PJ. Queen Street Mall Ticketek.. Come one come all!!!! Would love to meet some fellow jammers and as for the ones we met last time... I so hope to meet up again.

Hopefully I meet you all.

Cheers Steve
    I Seem to recognise your face...... Haunting, familiar yet, I cant seem to place it....
This discussion has been closed.