Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• nah cant do it baby...i want to listen to the album all at once
    but shhhhhh cos it is tempting

:D

got a car
    got some gas
    lets get outta here

ok well then just imagine a song with the biggest fucking intro that you have ever heard, into some porch style guitaring, with ed singing similar to that in the 'get right' chours... then one of the best pj slowdown melody bits they have ever done (ala brain of j) into a massive alive style jam session at the end :D
    +--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No.5-+--+
    ~~~~~http://www.myspace.com/breakerfallpj~~~~~

YieldInHiding: "RED DOT is an intermission...not "filler." I hate that word. Filler is what's in a Twinkie."
  • ok well then just imagine a song with the biggest fucking intro that you have ever heard, into some porch style guitaring, with ed singing similar to that in the 'get right' chours... then one of the best pj slowdown melody bits they have ever done (ala brain of j) into a massive alive style jam session at the end :D

shit yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    im jumping up and down like a jackrabbit!!!!!
    Wave came crashing...
  • TroubledSoulTroubledSoul Posts: 1,365
    ok well then just imagine a song with the biggest fucking intro that you have ever heard, into some porch style guitaring, with ed singing similar to that in the 'get right' chours... then one of the best pj slowdown melody bits they have ever done (ala brain of j) into a massive alive style jam session at the end :D

please never mention "get right" when comparing it to severed hand. SH is a sensational song and deserves more cred that that!
    Yeh I've seen Pearl Jam, too. But I can't remember the dates.
  • UNDONE*21UNDONE*21 Posts: 207
    thats it i give in...i cant hold out any longer. I shall listen to another new song. but only one!

can someone tell me where i can get severed hand?
    Like a cloud dropping rain, I'm discarding allllll thought.
  • threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    then one of the best pj slowdown melody bits they have ever done (ala brain of j) into a massive alive style jam session at the end :D

The slow down section in severed hand is the same as the part of insignifigance, "Bombs dropping down....." i almost sing that line every time i hear it
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
    UNDONE*21 wrote:
    thats it i give in...i cant hold out any longer. I shall listen to another new song. but only one!

can someone tell me where i can get severed hand?

You can download the vid here(but it's big,over 100mb)
    http://www.filefactory.com/get/feed/begin.php?f=b67bbb&b=3&c=2c3f168c0fac9fe88

or you can watch it on youtube
    You can download the vid here(but it's big,over 100mb)
    http://www.filefactory.com/get/feed/begin.php?f=b67bbb&b=3&c=2c3f168c0fac9fe88

or you can watch it on youtube

i did the filefactory one. 4 hours later and 20% through download i cancelled. rghhh.

anyone have a single audio media player version or something?
    UNDONE*21 wrote:
    i did the filefactory one. 4 hours later and 20% through download i cancelled. rghhh.

anyone have a single audio media player version or something?

Watch it here:
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=To6G2taQSnM&search=Pearl%20Jam
  • severed hand is OMG :eek: so freakin unbelievable!!!

and WWS...Ed is the man!! damn thats a hard song to sing with no breaths!

sweet dreaming for me tonight.

Seeya's all tomorrow night, when im finally at home for something other than sleep :D:D

Night my friends :o
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
    damn, you tube is so great. :)

loading will still take a bit though. damn narrowband net connection
  • TroubledSoulTroubledSoul Posts: 1,365

if u watch it on youtube, how much DL does it involve? im on a tight DL budget!!
    Yeh I've seen Pearl Jam, too. But I can't remember the dates.
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    id have nightmares if i didnt bump this :o

2006 :D
    wah
    WOOOOAHHH!!!! that was sooo awsome!!!!

shit! severed hand kicks fucken ass!!! now im even further tempted to hear more of the album! shit!! wow! shit!! :D

love the punkish hard rockingness of the song. and mikes solo kicked ass and no ones mentioned jeffs awsome bass playing! the rest of the guys were looking equally as awsome!! especially matt, ed and stoney :).
    I said YEEEEAAHHHH!

NEW ALBUM SOOO CLOSE! i just hope i can restrain myself till next saturday.

Any chance we'll get a tv ad here? My first real memory of pearl jam was seeing the yeild ad with given to fly and the car goin down the long road. I was only freakin 8 years old! (I'm 16 now btw)
  • if u watch it on youtube, how much DL does it involve? im on a tight DL budget!!
    if your worried about dl you don't really want to see it....

just do it
    Bitch Be Cool 8)
    BRISBANE 1998,2003,2006,2009!!!
    Christchurch 2009
    Oh I'm a lucky man to count those I love on two hands

come say hi on facebook http://www.facebook.com/sean.montgomery
  • PappasPappas Posts: 809
    looks like everyone loved the boys performance good to hear :)

is it just me or does eddie look like what ppl think jesus looked like with the hair an facial hair an all

haha

Even Flow Psycho Member #039

******Message Pit Australian Tour Members********
    rumour starter President & Member #1

www.myspace.com/pappas99
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328

I'm baaaaaack....what did I miss? I tried to watch the video but it has been removed due to a copyright infringement?!?!?

Was this a video of PJ's SNL performance?
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • i was just thinking that i wonder if people in the 10C at show have a genuine friendlyness to each other casue they are all there casue they are huge fans.
    even though they are total stangers to each other. i wouldnt know ive never been to a show before.
  • ZiggyStar wrote:
    I'm baaaaaack....what did I miss? I tried to watch the video but it has been removed due to a copyright infringement?!?!?

Was this a video of PJ's SNL performance?

try pearljamlive.com. you cant download it but you can watch it which is the important thing ;)
    try pearljamlive.com. you cant download it but you can watch it which is the important thing ;)

Thank you very much.... :D

I'm still deciding whether I should watch Severed Hand because I've still only listened to Unemployable and WWS??!?!?! I wish the fucking album would come out already so I didn't have to have this mental fight with myself everyday "Listen to it -- No don't -- Listen to it -- No don't!!!" :o
    WOO HOOOOOOOO......then ARRAGGHGHGH!!!!

WWS -- fucking great -- even though the video kept stopping and starting! But it sounded awesome.

But then it was time for Severed Hand....which I haven't heard....which I don't want to hear....my hand wavered the mouse over the link several times and my bad side was willing my left pointer finger to click but my good side won....not much longer to go now!

Fucking love the hair and beard Ed! NEVER ever cut it again! I love long hair and beards -- actually, Ed's resemblence to Leigh in that SNL performance is a bit scary!!! :eek:
  • ZiggyStar wrote:

WWS -- fucking great -- even though the video kept stopping and starting! But it sounded awesome.

But then it was time for Severed Hand....which I haven't heard....which I don't want to hear....my hand wavered the mouse over the link several times and my bad side was willing my left pointer finger to click but my good side won....not much longer to go now!

Fucking love the hair and beard Ed! NEVER ever cut it again! I love long hair and beards -- actually, Ed's resemblence to Leigh in that SNL performance is a bit scary!!! :eek:

I was extremely close to watching severed hand too ziggy but my inner strength shone through :) haha
    Wave came crashing...
    ZiggyStar wrote:

yo ziggy! you gotta hear severed hand!! Id only heard wws and unemployable too but yeh its totaly worth it. Damn that performance kicked ass!
  • InJuddsTreeInJuddsTree Posts: 377
    PEARL JAM AND KINGS OF LEON TO TOUR OZ IN NOVEMBER! kingsofleon.com

FUCK YES! FUCK YESSSS!

I'm sick and tired of hearing things
    From fake sites, with false dates and shonky-idiot-poofter dates
    Just give us some dates... all we want is some dates.
    Brisbane 8/2/03 -- Adelaide 16/2/03 -- Melbourne 18/2/03 -- Brisbane 10/11/06 -- Brisbane 11/11/06 -- Melbourne 13/11/06 -- Melbourne 14/11/06 -- Adelaide 21/11/06 -- Adelaide 22/11/06 -- Perth 25/11/06

lifewasted.net
  • PEARL JAM AND KINGS OF LEON TO TOUR OZ IN NOVEMBER! kingsofleon.com

FUCK YES! FUCK YESSSS!

I'm sick and tired of hearing things
    From fake sites, with false dates and shonky-idiot-poofter dates
    Just give us some dates... all we want is some dates.

those shonky-idiot-poofter dates are the worst

omgomgomgomgomg holy shit
    I will be what I could be. Once I get out of this town.
    Brisbane 8 Feb 2003; Brisbane 10,11 Nov 2006; Adelaide 17 Nov 2009; Brisbane 25 Nov 2009; Brisbane 10,12,13 Mar 2011; Gold Coast 19 Jan 2014; Brisbane 23 Feb 2014; Milton Keynes 11 July 2014
  • 4.17.06 - Tune in
    Kings of Leon track "Four Kicks" will be on Call To Greatness Monday night (4/17). The bands music will also be on a few other episodes this season. Check it out here.

- More News
    The band just went back in the studio to record their Third full length album, with the same producer team of Ethan and Angelo. They will be touring again starting this summer. More details soon.
    Also, details about a tour down under WITH PEARL JAM IN NOVEMBER coming soon!

2.7.06 - Online Store Sale!
    Today we have started a huge clearance sale on last years merchandise. you can buy it online here - so grab some gear before it runs out"
    Brisbane 8 Feb 2003; Brisbane 10,11 Nov 2006; Adelaide 17 Nov 2009; Brisbane 25 Nov 2009; Brisbane 10,12,13 Mar 2011; Gold Coast 19 Jan 2014; Brisbane 23 Feb 2014; Milton Keynes 11 July 2014
  • worldsrivalworldsrival Posts: 260
    well i proposed to megan over the weekend, so it looks like we'll be doing a Pearl Jam/Kings Of Leon No Bullshit Honeymoon Tour!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

if nothing is everything i would have it all
  • well i proposed to megan over the weekend, so it looks like we'll be doing a Pearl Jam/Kings Of Leon No Bullshit Honeymoon Tour!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

no one cares about you getting married ITS A PEARL JAM TOUR!!!

...joke
  • holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit

i was hoping this would happen! KOL will be awewsome!!! NOVEMBER 06 :D WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    +--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No.5-+--+
    ~~~~~http://www.myspace.com/breakerfallpj~~~~~

YieldInHiding: "RED DOT is an intermission...not "filler." I hate that word. Filler is what's in a Twinkie."
    well i proposed to megan over the weekend, so it looks like we'll be doing a Pearl Jam/Kings Of Leon No Bullshit Honeymoon Tour!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Congratulations!!!! When's the wedding? :)

So Pearl Jam are definitely coming in November!!!! Ohhhh fuck yeah!!!!! For once in my life I am very glad about being wrong (I said they'd hold off until February! :o)

I don't really care who supports...I'll be outside drinking getting ready for my boys to enter the stage!!!!! -- however, that depends on whether we have GA seats or not! GA seats = NOOOOO drinking!

REAL NEWS ABOUT MY FOURTH TOUR!!!! And it's still as exciting as my first tour! CAN'T FUCKING WAIT!!! :D:D:D
  • worldsrivalworldsrival Posts: 260
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Congratulations!!!! When's the wedding? :)

So Pearl Jam are definitely coming in November!!!! Ohhhh fuck yeah!!!!! For once in my life I am very glad about being wrong (I said they'd hold off until February! :o)

I don't really care who supports...I'll be outside drinking getting ready for my boys enter the stage!!!!! -- however, that depends on whether we have GA seats or not! GA seats = NOOOOO drinking!

haha thanks!

wedding (if we can book the venue for the date) will be November the 19th...... cos then the pj tour kicks off in perth on the 23rd and then we can follow them around the country for a couple of weeks

if nothing is everything i would have it all
This discussion has been closed.