Options

Why do people feel so entitled to 10C tickets?

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    crazygeocrazygeo Posts: 2,374
    basically.......

this is all Bull$hit...
    give me my fucking tickets!!!
    • 1991-11-17• 1998-08-28 •2000-09-01
    • 2003-07-05• 2004-10-01
    • 2005-10-03• 2006-05-27
    • 2008-06-19• 2009-10-27 2009-10-28 •2009-10-30
    • 2009-10-31

*Tres Mts 2011-03-23
    *Eddie Vedder 2011-06-25
    - 2013-10-21
    - 2013=10-22
    -2016 -04-28
    -2016 -04-29
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,169
    edited February 2013
    MG79478 wrote:
    hehe..come on..we lost common sense in all this,big time now..
    talking about political believes cos i prefer a normal system of selling tix at a rock fan club than a already proved failed system.,the pizza boy to go to college for get a better life for have easier access to the presale,the doctor stop threating people and sent the assistant at the computer f5ing....its silly..

I wonder if one of my kids could translate this nonsense for me?
    do a lottery!!
    Post edited by dimitrispearljam on
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    I hate the new lottery.

It's time to just let it go people. Quit arguing please. It's not gonna change a thing
    Decisions have been made, times have changed. 10club don't give a fuck what anybody thinks

It's time to just move on and get tickets however you can, if you want to go to the show then you will get your tickets however you can. If you don't want to go bad enough then you won't get tickets.

Quit bitching and get on with your lives

And quit making fun of Dimi's Writing, he is Greek and does quite well

Lets see you type in Greek, I bet you can't. I wouldn't even try
  • Options
    MG79478MG79478 Posts: 1,628
    I hate the new lottery.

It's time to just let it go people. Quit arguing please. It's not gonna change a thing
    Decisions have been made, times have changed. 10club don't give a fuck what anybody thinks

It's time to just move on and get tickets however you can, if you want to go to the show then you will get your tickets however you can. If you don't want to go bad enough then you won't get tickets.

So when everyone was bitching about F5 it was OK, but now it’s not? Why couldn’t the people who bitched for years about F5 “just let it go”?

Typing in Greek is easy, making coherent sentences is not.
    I’ll make you a deal. When I like a Greek band, and if I get obsessed with them and get near like 100,000 posts on their message board… I will practice my Greek so much that it will be perfect when I post.
  • Options
    JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,217
    Anger management classes might help some of you. :lol:
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options
    MG79478 wrote:
    I hate the new lottery.

So when everyone was bitching about F5 it was OK, but now it’s not? Why couldn’t the people who bitched for years about F5 “just let it go”?

I’ll make you a deal. When I like a Greek band, and if I get obsessed with them and get near like 100,000 posts on their message board… I will practice my Greek so much that it will be perfect when I post.

With all due respect, Ma'am... I feel as if this attack isn't really necessary and to be frank- is disrespectful. I'm not sure what you're trying to do with it... but chill out. Grab your cat, sit back in your chair, and watch a couple episodes of Dr. Phil or maybe do a crossword puzzle.

Regardless, put your money where your mouth is: you are no doubtedly going to respond to this post calling me a liar and telling me what a worthless sack of shit I am... could you please do so in Greek?
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,631
    edited February 2013
    crazygeo wrote:
    Really it's funny that the "old timers" got a smack in the face of reality from 10c. It's not all about you it's a fan club not oldest members get all benefits club.

yeah that's the American way...pay your dues, then bend the fuck over and take in up the ole'

The whole ticket thing is a joke and at this point Pearl jam...is on the tail end of this whole ticket issue..

This isn't the 1990's....
    "Paying your dues" isn't really applicable in the case of paying a few bucks a year to be a member of a fan club. I think that's more about actually putting work and energy and sweat into something for many years. C'mon people. All you've done is pay a small amount of money once a year, bought shit that you wanted, and then gone and enjoyed live music. You don't really deserve a reward.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,662
    MG79478 wrote:

Ante gamisou!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,935
    This thread is done. Too many not following the rules: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=91525

Posting Guidelines
    1. Be nice. We're very big on RESPECT here. Respect for each other, the band and the Ten Club Community forum environment. Please think of it as if you are as a guest in someone else's home. Please do not put your posting privileges at risk.

2. Discuss, disagree and debate politely. It's possible to disagree with people without being abusive, and it's a requirement here. This includes abusive Private Messages.
This discussion has been closed.