Options

U2/Pearl Jam/Kings Of Leon in Hawaii?

1235»

Comments

• Options
    sundogg16sundogg16 Posts: 70
    this is extremely unfair i'd rather go to a show where pj's going to be headliing not with a bunch of kings of leon fans, i was all geared up to get super good tickets because pj only comes here once every 8 fucking years!!!!!!!!!!!
    If you don't run, you rust.

Honolulu 12/02/06 & 12/09/06
    Waikiki 04/21/07 & 04/22/06
  • Options
    erickvazdelerickvazdel Posts: 140
    sundogg16 wrote:
    this is extremely unfair i'd rather go to a show where pj's going to be headliing not with a bunch of kings of leon fans, i was all geared up to get super good tickets because pj only comes here once every 8 fucking years!!!!!!!!!!!

Pearl Jam is going to have his own show there.
    If this is true It's going to be something like Toronto Last year.
  • Options
    i hope your right

• Options
    homeratbathomeratbat Posts: 219
    Pearl Jam is going to have his own show there.
    If this is true It's going to be something like Toronto Last year.

or couldnt u2 just add 1 more final show of there tour and have pearl jam and kol open for them? kol opened they first leg of u2's tour so wouldnt be the first time....plus last year u2 was trying to add another show in hawaii why not do this and make it a big blowout! final one of the year for u2 and pj be amazing! still holding out hope but not much hope anymore!
  • Options
    neartodeathneartodeath Posts: 167
    u2 charge way to much for concert tickets :(

they simply aren't worth that kind of money...i cant beleive that when they look at themselves charging $150 for tickets...how do they think that their show is worth 3 times what PJ charge?

u2=greedy bastards
  • Options
    FUcK YEAH^

which is why i dont want them to play with pearl jam but i'd settle for just a concert with pearl jam headlining

• Options
    SpoutnikSpoutnik Posts: 26
    u2 charge way to much for concert tickets :(

they simply aren't worth that kind of money...i cant beleive that when they look at themselves charging $150 for tickets...how do they think that their show is worth 3 times what PJ charge?

u2=greedy bastards

Has someone in U2 principal management went to your home, put a gun to your head and forced you to buy a ticket??????

For god sake,if you don't like the band...JUST DON'T GO!!!!
    She wears my love like a see-through dress
    Her lips say one thing,her movements something else.
  • Options
    Spoutnik wrote:
    Has someone in U2 principal management went to your home, put a gun to your head and forced you to buy a ticket??????

it would have sure felt like they were putting a gun to my head if pearl jam was playing with them

• Options
    sundogg16 wrote:
    it would have sure felt like they were putting a gun to my head if pearl jam was playing with them

Oh really???Because you are forced to go to that show???where in the american constitution does it says that if P.J. is opening to a band you hate ,you don't have the liberty of not going????
  • Options
    i'm so sick of reading the "god i hope PJ doesnt play with U2" posts

you do realize if PJ plays with U2 it's because THEY (the band) want to, it's not an easy thing to pull off so chances are a ton of work on both ends will have gone into it. more than likely PJ will be honored to open for U2, just like the Stones or Neil Young, etc.

it's no different then PJ choosing their openers, and Ed coming out early for pre-sets to try and get people there early to listen. when bands on a national level tour or play anywhere together there is a mutual respect...

so respect their decision or don't attend the concert. period
  • Options
    i'm so sick of reading the "god i hope PJ doesnt play with U2" posts

you do realize if PJ plays with U2 it's because THEY (the band) want to, it's not an easy thing to pull off so chances are a ton of work on both ends will have gone into it. more than likely PJ will be honored to open for U2, just like the Stones or Neil Young, etc.

it's no different then PJ choosing their openers, and Ed coming out early for pre-sets to try and get people there early to listen. when bands on a national level tour or play anywhere together there is a mutual respect...

so respect their decision or don't attend the concert. period

Amen!

For tons of narrowminded fans in here,they think that Eddie must ask the permission to the fans if it's okay to open for a band that the P.J. fans hate
  • Options
    Spoutnik wrote:
    Oh really???Because you are forced to go to that show???where in the american constitution does it says that if P.J. is opening to a band you hate ,you don't have the liberty of not going????

when i havent gotten to see a single pearl jam concert because the military moves my family around at just right so as to never be in the right place at the right time, and even though my dads an officer i still don't have enough money to travel and see them. the only time i was near a concert venue when pearl jam was playing was when i was 4 , if pearl jam has a seperate concert i'm fine but if this is their only concert, then i truly dont have the liberty of not going

• Options
    Spoutnik wrote:

No kidding. I blew $300 on U2 tickets last year, but IT WAS WORTH EVERY PENNY!

Make your life a mission - not an intermission. - Arnold Gasglow
  • Options
    I saw them 17 times (so far) on the Vertigo Tour....

also worth every penny
    Im Rick James bitch!
  • Options
    sundogg16 wrote:
    when i havent gotten to see a single pearl jam concert because the military moves my family around at just right so as to never be in the right place at the right time, and even though my dads an officer i still don't have enough money to travel and see them. the only time i was near a concert venue when pearl jam was playing was when i was 4 , if pearl jam has a seperate concert i'm fine but if this is their only concert, then i truly dont have the liberty of not going

you can go right this very second and get 2 GA tix to this show for $150 on ebay, thats $75 a ticket, you'll pay $55 or so thru 10c...so we're talking a $20 difference, not a big deal
  • Options
    I saw them 17 times (so far) on the Vertigo Tour....

also worth every penny

you lucky fucker! ;)

i saw 4 Vertigo shows...paid a minimum of $200 each...maximum of $350, (not to mention flights and hotel) for myself and the wife...and again WORTH EVERY PENNY. greatest show on earth, adding PJ to the mix would be...well....amazing
  • Options
    you can go right this very second and get 2 GA tix to this show for $150 on ebay, thats $75 a ticket, you'll pay $55 or so thru 10c...so we're talking a $20 difference, not a big deal

yah i know, i'm not angry anymore since i found out that pearl jam will be playing two other shows without U2(not that U2 is bad)

• Options
    sundogg16 wrote:
    yah i know, i'm not angry anymore since i found out that pearl jam will be playing two other shows without U2(not that U2 is bad)

what?!?! where did you get this info???
  • Options
    Darling you'll save me
    if you save yourself
  • Options
  • Options
    erickvazdelerickvazdel Posts: 140
    jurassitol wrote:

FUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I DONT HAVE TICKETS ..... AND I DONT HAVE MONEY !!!!!!

FUCK , FUCK , FUCK , FUCK.

U2 , GIVE SOME TICKETS TO 10c ..... PLEASEEEEE
  • Options
    vmfuryvmfury Posts: 1,079
    Ooooh....it's time to plan. Pearl Jam + Hawaii = HEAVEN.

woohoo!
    Shut the fuck up, stupid.
    ~ Ice Queen