Options

******** YOUR PHILADELPHIA EAGLES ********

Comments

• Options
    JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    Waaaaaaah! Why did you trade me? STFU!
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,630
    yeah. Doesnt seem to be grounded in anything... but I saw it and thought of you guys
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,501
    MayDay10 said:

yeah. Doesnt seem to be grounded in anything... but I saw it and thought of you guys

as long as he's here there will be rumors like this. the way i see it, he was just given total control over all football related issues and he's had 2 relatively successful years after the team sucked in the two prior years to him coming here. he's not going anywhere for a while.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    "You start chasing perception, you have a long life ahead of you, son."

Haha. He "son'ed" a guy.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,811
    Any Eagles fans interested in Phillies/Reds ticket Wednesday? Have an extra...Arcade section front row.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options

Haha. He "son'ed" a guy.

Who was that directed towards?
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    JK_Livin said:

Haha. He "son'ed" a guy.

not sure. thought it was funny as shit though.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

Any Eagles fans interested in Phillies/Reds ticket Wednesday? Have an extra...Arcade section front row.

can't do it on a wednesday. thanks for the offer though.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

JK_Livin said:

Haha. He "son'ed" a guy.

Yes it was. You know how I feel about Chip and his PC's
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • Options
    JK_Livin said:

JK_Livin said:

Haha. He "son'ed" a guy.

Yes it was. You know how I feel about Chip and his PC's
    he's an interesting fucking guy, and that is also the national perspective.

i can't wait for camp to start.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,301
    ah press conference talk. wonderful. love that our fans like the coach because he is interesting in press conferences, as if it matters.

camp should at least have a lot of interesting story lines. QB, O-line, Lbs and Dbs.

• Options
    Love that fans that think the only reason we like the coach is because of the PC's.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • Options
    JK_Livin said:

Love that fans that think the only reason we like the coach is because of the PC's.

bunch of dummies. i think it's the national guys who are infatuated with chip more than anyone else. you guys read this bedard article? long read, but some pretty in depth insight

http://www.si.com/nfl/2015/05/27/chip-kelly-philadelphia-eagles-offseason-moves?page=4&devicetype=default
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • Options
    JK_Livin said:
    beat it, jingle footed rb's. haha
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    JK_Livin said:

nah it must be all those playoff wins...oh wait
  • Options
    It's your loss.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Don't know why he was interviewed now but Dawk coming out and saying again how the Eagles messed up in not bringing him back 6 years ago is just another kick to the nuts...and a reminder of how poorly things were managed in the latter years of the previous regime. Haven't won a playoff game since he left--that's hard to believe.
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

Don't know why he was interviewed now but Dawk coming out and saying again how the Eagles messed up in not bringing him back 6 years ago is just another kick to the nuts...and a reminder of how poorly things were managed in the latter years of the previous regime. Haven't won a playoff game since he left--that's hard to believe.

didn't he sign with Denver on the 1st day of free agency though? Maybe my memory is not correct but that is what i seem to recall. in hindsight they should have probably brought him back on a one year deal if he would have taken that. not sure he could have played more than one more year either way.

• Options
    pjhawks said:

didn't he sign with Denver on the 1st day of free agency though? Maybe my memory is not correct but that is what i seem to recall. in hindsight they should have probably brought him back on a one year deal if he would have taken that. not sure he could have played more than one more year either way.

He gave the Eagles plenty of time to make an offer...I believe they didn't even give him one. And had had a couple productive seasons in Denver. Lord knows those '09 and '10 teams missed his talent and leadership.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

pjhawks said:

He gave the Eagles plenty of time to make an offer...I believe they didn't even give him one. And had had a couple productive seasons in Denver. Lord knows those '09 and '10 teams missed his talent and leadership.
    is the NFL 5 years out for Hall of Fame consideration? I think that means he would be eligible in another year or two? Be interesting to see if he gets in at some point. I think he should.
  • Options
    pjhawks said:

pjhawks said:

is the NFL 5 years out for Hall of Fame consideration? I think that means he would be eligible in another year or two? Be interesting to see if he gets in at some point. I think he should.
    yeah I think so. I think he should get it in...I doubt it will be first or second ballot though.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Poor Shady. He's looking real bright after today.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • Options
    JK_Livin said:

Poor Shady. He's looking real bright after today.

what a racist.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,279
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    for a team lacking depth at offensive line can you afford to release a starter? has any coach ever gotten rid of more really good NFL players in a 2-year period than Chip? Going to be an interesting year.
  • Options
    Where's the Mathis support from the players?
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,124
    I hope the Colts get Mathis for cheap. His options will be limited ... although there is always the Raiders looming out there with no sense of financial forbearance