10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,528
    JK_Livin said:

I hope everyone realizes it'll be a non-guaranteed deal and that the roster expands to 90 players when only a little more than half of that actually make the team. Does it make a difference whether it's Tebow or some other retread? The answer is no.

yup. lotta fuss over a 3rd string qb right? be interesting to see if they actually change the extra point rule next month.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    What extra point rule?
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957

What extra point rule?

Considering pushing the yardage back so kicking an extra point won't be as automatic anymore.
  • Options
    edited April 2015

What extra point rule?

Considering pushing the yardage back so kicking an extra point won't be as automatic anymore.
    also they may move the line of scrimmage closer to the goal line if the team is going for 2...

owner's are deciding at owner's meeting next month.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    chip kelly just seems like the kind of guy who needs a lot of attention. I bet he makes a huge deal about his birthday. I hate guys like that.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    The Fixer said:

chip kelly just seems like the kind of guy who needs a lot of attention. I bet he makes a huge deal about his birthday. I hate guys like that.

i see him as the complete opposite, hence why he never gives interviews or has a radio or tv show, and has only done a couple press conferences all off season. i just think he doesn't give a shit what anyone thinks. like him or not, i think that is refreshing. and i love watching and reading these old school nfl guys lose their shit after every move this team makes.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2015

The Fixer said:

i see him as the complete opposite, hence why he never gives interviews or has a radio or tv show, and has only done a couple press conferences all off season. i just think he doesn't give a shit what anyone thinks. like him or not, i think that is refreshing. and i love watching and reading these old school nfl guys lose their shit after every move this team makes.
    you could be right. I just look for new ways to dislike him.

the nfl offseason is brutal. everything is overanalyzed. reality is that no one knows what the hell they're talking about. especially regarding the draft. god I'm sick of hearing about the draft. and the schedule comes out tomorrow. every dipshit 'analyst' on the planet will start predicting wins and losses based on the schedule. and they will all be wrong as usual

I don't like what the eagles have done this offseason even a little bit. But everyone here knows my thoughts on chip, so I'm sure that's not surprising.

If tebow makes the eagles (which prob isn't happening), I think it's as a tight end or some kind of specialty type role. I agree with those who mentioned that this is a story that's not really a story
    Post edited by The Fixer on
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,661
    If the Giants or Cowboys signed him even if he had no shot at making the team, is most definitely would not be a non story in philly
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,676

he's so metrosexual.

If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158

What extra point rule?

also they may move the line of scrimmage closer to the goal line if the team is going for 2...

I like both of those ideas.
  • Options

What extra point rule?

I like both of those ideas.
    I really don't know how I feel about it. Would definitely make that play more interesting I guess.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

If the Giants or Cowboys signed him even if he had no shot at making the team, is most definitely would not be a non story in philly

Of course not. The point is, it should be though.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,566
    Week 1: SEP 14TH 7:10 PM AT ATLANTA FALCONS

Week 2: SEP 20TH 4:25PM VS COWBOYS

Week 3: SEP 27TH 1:00PM AT JETS

Week 4: OCT 4TH 1:00PM AT REDSKINS

Week 5: OCT 11TH 1:00PM VS. SAINTS

Week 6: OCT 19TH 8:30PM VS. GIANTS

Week 7: OCT 25TH 8:30PM AT PANTHERS

Week 8:NOV 1ST: BYE WEEK

Week 9: NOV 8TH 8:30PM AT COWBOYS

Week 10: NOV 15TH 1:00PM VS DOLPHINS

Week 11: NOV 22ND 1:00PM VS BUCCANEERS

Week 12: NOV 26TH 12:30PM AT LIONS

Week 13: DEC 6TH 4:25PM AT PATRIOTS

Week 14: DEC 13TH 1:00PM VS BILLS

Week 15: DEC 20TH 1:00PM VS CARDINALS

Week 16: DEC 26TH 8:25PM VS REDSKINS

Week 17: JAN 3RD 1:00PM AT GIANTS
  • Options
    Both Cowboys games by mid season. Can't wait.
  • Options
    JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    Nice having 10 days before the Cheats. Once again I see a 16-0 season. Funny how I see the same result every year.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    16-0.

haha....at first glance the schedule looks pretty favorable (for example 2nd cowboys game is the week after dallas plays seattle--teams coming off games against seattle had a horrible record the week later), but who the hell knows at this point?

GO BIRDS!
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    You're going to miss Nick Foles.
  • Options

you're gonna miss demarco murray

...and greg hardy for 10 games.

hey oh
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

hey oh
    I could care less about Hardy, but you're right about Murray. And I honestly hope he punishes Dallas on the field. What a dumb no-sign that was.
  • Options

hey oh
    I could care less about Hardy, but you're right about Murray. And I honestly hope he punishes Dallas on the field. What a dumb no-sign that was.
    yeah but the guy had 15 sacks a couple years ago. your entire team had 28 last year. i know the guy is a fucking scumbag piece of shit who doesn't deserve to be in the league, let alone be outside of a jail cell, but don't act like losing him for 10 games is nothing. your defense needs improvement--he would have been a huge improvement.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    You're right.
  • Options
    Anyone think bradford will be healthy coming out of the bye week?

Me neither
  • Options

You're right.

I'm just glad the Eagles will not see him at all, unless he gets some games knocked off. I think they play Cowboys in week 1 and 9?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

You're right.

I'm just glad the Eagles will not see him at all, unless he gets some games knocked off. I think they play Cowboys in week 1 and 9?
    Week 2 and week 9.

They play the SNF game in week 9, but all SNF games between weeks 5 - 16 are subject to change. I doubt they'll be changing that one.
  • Options

You're right.

Week 2 and week 9.

They play the SNF game in week 9, but all SNF games between weeks 5 - 16 are subject to change. I doubt they'll be changing that one.
    Yeah that's not gonna be flexed. Kind of weird to not have a late season game against Dallas though
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,811

hey oh
    yeah but the guy had 15 sacks a couple years ago. your entire team had 28 last year. i know the guy is a fucking scumbag piece of shit who doesn't deserve to be in the league, let alone be outside of a jail cell, but don't act like losing him for 10 games is nothing. your defense needs improvement--he would have been a huge improvement.
    I like how his paying off the victim = the heat should expunge his record. I hate this guy and I dont say this type of thing often but a career ending injury is something I would clap for. Whenever Ray Rice takes the field (the Raiders will sign him, right?) I will be doing the same thing. Also why I am a huge Manny fan vs. Money Mayweather next weekend. These fucking scumbags need to get no love.

I love that the Eagles get so much prime time attention, I think they are going to be fascinating this year. (Especially after they use Picks 20 and 52 to package with some picks from next year to trade up and grab Leonard Williams, lol.)
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options

You're right.

Week 2 and week 9.

Yeah that's not gonna be flexed. Kind of weird to not have a late season game against Dallas though
    Yeah I thought so too, but they probably change it up year to year. Then again Dallas seems to play NYG in game 1 a lot. But I'm not gonna complain because I love it. And it's the first SNF game of the season this year. Good practice for your Eagles ;)
  • Options
    I'd rather trade up for Leonard Williams than mariota. Hopefully I have heard of chip's first round pick this year
  • Options
    edited April 2015

hey oh
    I like how his paying off the victim = the heat should expunge his record. I hate this guy and I dont say this type of thing often but a career ending injury is something I would clap for. Whenever Ray Rice takes the field (the Raiders will sign him, right?) I will be doing the same thing. Also why I am a huge Manny fan vs. Money Mayweather next weekend. These fucking scumbags need to get no love.

I love that the Eagles get so much prime time attention, I think they are going to be fascinating this year. (Especially after they use Picks 20 and 52 to package with some picks from next year to trade up and grab Leonard Williams, lol.)
    couldn't pick a better team for him to land with than dallas. gotta love jerry jones.

yeah i was surprised by all the prime time games, but they are definitely an intriguing team league wide. should be interesting.

--by the way, i got the first lawn mow out of the way yesterday morning. god bless spring time. just need some warmer weather..
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    chinese-happy.jpg