Options

******** YOUR PHILADELPHIA EAGLES ********

Comments

• Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,811

You're going to miss Nick Foles.

you're gonna miss demarco murray

...and greg hardy for 10 games.

hey oh
    I could care less about Hardy, but you're right about Murray. And I honestly hope he punishes Dallas on the field. What a dumb no-sign that was.
    yeah but the guy had 15 sacks a couple years ago. your entire team had 28 last year. i know the guy is a fucking scumbag piece of shit who doesn't deserve to be in the league, let alone be outside of a jail cell, but don't act like losing him for 10 games is nothing. your defense needs improvement--he would have been a huge improvement.
    I like how his paying off the victim = the heat should expunge his record. I hate this guy and I dont say this type of thing often but a career ending injury is something I would clap for. Whenever Ray Rice takes the field (the Raiders will sign him, right?) I will be doing the same thing. Also why I am a huge Manny fan vs. Money Mayweather next weekend. These fucking scumbags need to get no love.

I love that the Eagles get so much prime time attention, I think they are going to be fascinating this year. (Especially after they use Picks 20 and 52 to package with some picks from next year to trade up and grab Leonard Williams, lol.)
    couldn't pick a better team for him to land with than dallas. gotta love jerry jones.

yeah i was surprised by all the prime time games, but they are definitely an intriguing team league wide. should be interesting.

--by the way, i got the first lawn mow out of the way yesterday morning. god bless spring time. just need some warmer weather..
    Holy fuck I went to my nephews baseball game yesterday in a t-shirt. What an asshat. Froze for 2 hours. We opened the pool but this weekend isn't going to be like last weekend so I will wait a bit to swim.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,304
    so Mariotta or not? I still have a hard time believing they can pull it off unless he somehow falls down past like pick 7 or so. Would love to see them get him because I think it would be a hell of a lot more interesting than Sam Bradford.
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,811
    pjhawks said:

so Mariotta or not? I still have a hard time believing they can pull it off unless he somehow falls down past like pick 7 or so. Would love to see them get him because I think it would be a hell of a lot more interesting than Sam Bradford.

I dont think he gets past pick #2. Wouldn't it make sense that if Kelly can make Foles look like super-QB that he can work with any decent starter? (Bradford counts for 6 games lol, you know the dude will get injured.)
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options

pjhawks said:

I dont think he gets past pick #2. Wouldn't it make sense that if Kelly can make Foles look like super-QB that he can work with any decent starter? (Bradford counts for 6 games lol, you know the dude will get injured.)
    yea i don't think he gets past 3 which is why even with all the rumors i find it hard to believe the Eagles can pull this off.
  • Options
    JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    Anyone here going to the draft party at the linc?
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    I just don't see the MM thing happening. If it does though, that place will go nuts.
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,526
    edited April 2015
    JK_Livin said:

I just don't see the MM thing happening. If it does though, that place will go nuts.

can you imagine how nuts it will go if they take jake fischer? hahaha if tampa doesn't take him, i say there is like a 60% chance they move up and snag him. if no mm, my guess is they take one of the corners and then go wideout with the 2nd rounder.

dion jordan rumors flying around again. if they can get him for real cheap---you absolutely make that happen. perfect change of scenery/back to actual position kind of guy....
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    pjhawks said:

Hope not. I think mariota is jay fiedler II
  • Options
    Dion Jordan suspended for 2015. Shefter said Eagles and Phins were close on a trade.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • Options
    JK_Livin said:

Dion Jordan suspended for 2015. Shefter said Eagles and Phins were close on a trade.

blessing in disguise...saves chip from himself
  • Options
    The Fixer said:

JK_Livin said:

blessing in disguise...saves chip from himself
    That's funny
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,284
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options

I think the pic of Chip scouting those rioting dopes in Baltimore is more funny.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    here we go
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Schefter rported to "hold on to your hat" about the Eagles trading up and someone put out 2 1's, 1 2nd, Cox, Kendricks & Curry. Ouch!

Anyone else heading to the draft party tonight?
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • Options
    Turns out that was McManus speculating on a max deal to get the 2nd pick. No sources involved.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • Options
    Really really really hope this dope doesn't go crazy to get up to two.

I have a really bad feeling about tonight
  • Options
    ah the NFL draft. the most over talked about and most boring 4 hours of sports television all year long. yea i know it's vitally important but the amount of talk leading up to it is crazy and i'd bet that none of those mock drafts get even 10 players to the right teams. i guess the over 20 million people who tune in can't be wrong though can they? do people actually listen to Mel Kiper and that McShay dude?

• Options
    pjhawks said:

ah the NFL draft. the most over talked about and most boring 4 hours of sports television all year long. yea i know it's vitally important but the amount of talk leading up to it is crazy and i'd bet that none of those mock drafts get even 10 players to the right teams. i guess the over 20 million people who tune in can't be wrong though can they? do people actually listen to Mel Kiper and that McShay dude?

4 hours? dude, it's like 24 hours

I will occasionally flip over to it, but I'm mostly excited for it to be over so I don't have to hear all these 'experts' overrating guys who sucked in college and will suck in the nfl.
  • Options
    The Fixer said:

pjhawks said:

I will occasionally flip over to it, but I'm mostly excited for it to be over so I don't have to hear all these 'experts' overrating guys who sucked in college and will suck in the nfl.
    4 hours i meant tonight. i know it goes for 3 days but you'd have to be a serious degenerate to tune in after the 1st and maybe 2nd rounds.

I'll watch the NHL game and flip over during stoppages that's about it. very interested in what the Eagles will do but not enough to tune into the endless bs.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    pjhawks said:

The Fixer said:

pjhawks said:

4 hours i meant tonight. i know it goes for 3 days but you'd have to be a serious degenerate to tune in after the 1st and maybe 2nd rounds.

I'll watch the NHL game and flip over during stoppages that's about it. very interested in what the Eagles will do but not enough to tune into the endless bs.
    clips/spurs starts at 9 I believe. NFL draft will probably be on pick #2 at that time since espn and nfl have to ruin everything. plenty of better options on tv tonight than the draft. I will be following things online but avoiding chris berman, mike mayocks lisp, etc as much as possible
  • Options
    best part of the draft is seeing goodell get booed. downhill after that
  • Options
    assuming chip doesn't make an awful trade to move up to 2, who does everyone want them to take at 20?
  • Options
    I'd assume they go DB or WR, Jones maybe.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    JK_Livin said:

I'd assume they go DB or WR, Jones maybe.

Lot of options. One guy I love is DBG. 20 might be early, but I wouldn't be upset if they take him there. He's a monster.

Day 2 or 3 I'd love to see them take...

Shaq Thompson (think he'd be a great safety, though he may not be able to start there week 1)
    Rashad Greene. Would be a great 3 WR. Dude is always open
    Vince Mayle. Underrated
    Tye Smith or Ryan Delaire...because they went to such a great school

Not a ton of guys I like in draft this year. Esp the QBs. Petty is guy I like best, but I certainly wouldn't reach for him (3rd round or later).

I don't pretend to be an expert on O-lineman, but they have to get some help there this year. I wouldn't touch landon collins at 20. Not sure who they're gonna find to play safety. Chip has only had 3 years to find someone better than nate allen...
    Post edited by The Fixer on
  • Options
    The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    You guys are going down like the Titanic!!

Go Romo.
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • Options

Go Romo.

can't argue with you since chip is in charge. an ugly december has turned into a brutal offseason

I will be drinking heavily tonight. gotta be properly prepared for chip's inevitably dumb moves/picks
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,284
    almost showtime! image
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    edited May 2015
    The Fixer said:

Go Romo.

can't argue with you since chip is in charge. an ugly december has turned into a brutal offseason

I will be drinking heavily tonight. gotta be properly prepared for chip's inevitably dumb moves/picks
    Lol should be interesting
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • Options

The Fixer said:

Go Romo.

Lol should be interesting
    he hasn't done anything stupid yet. don't worry, the night is still young