Options

******** YOUR PHILADELPHIA EAGLES ********

Comments

• Options
    Poncier said:
    So does that fat mamaluke security dude get canned?
    I argued with someone about that as well.

💯 that the moron Greenlaw should be suspended - not just this game but beyond.
    However, that fucking idiot should be fired.  He has no business doing what he did.  Enjoy getting shitcanned.
    I agree. What a dumb play by Greenlaw. Niners had all the momentum at that point and that play sort of gave the Eagles the spark they needed at the time. No clue why there wasn’t an off-setting penalty on the security guard (Eagles sideline) though. 
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,816
    Greenlawn is a good player but is a fucking idiot
      He does dumb shit every few games.
    This was crazy.  Some asshat on the side line unbelievably lays hands on a player.  Do get up and be angry.
    Get up and try to hit someone?
    What an angry asshead.  
    I like his plays but he is out of co trol.  Should be out a few weeks.
    Eagles guy should just be fired.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    Johnny AbruzzoJohnny Abruzzo Philly Posts: 10,770
    Dom ain’t going nowhere and I don’t understand why he was kicked out. You guys can va fancul. 🤌
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13;
    Baltimore Arena 10/27/13; WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18;
    Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22; Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,816
    He put his hand on a player.  (Who was wrongly flagged on that play, imo.).
    The response by Greenlaw is unacceptable and should see a suspension....but the idiot who got in the middle of the play should be shitcanned.
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,692
    I came very close to a full on brawl with some fucking Vinny in the season seats in front of us.   I've never been cooler to a fucker. 

I still think this doesn't matter.  When Philly beats Dallas next week they will still have home field advantage.   

This was just a bit of a wake up call for the percentage of fans who thinks that their team is only good of they win every game...and their team should only win by 25 every week.  Idiots.

Everyone else can be cool with this being 1 game in a 17 game season.

I want to hear more about the “fucking Vinny” :lol:

BTW, doesn’t your heritage make you another fucking Vinny?
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    He out his hand up while the player was attacking him. After he went WWF on Devonte Smith. Bush league. No way in hell the Eagles are doing anything to Dom. Somehow the Forty Whiners are at it again. 
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13;
    Baltimore Arena 10/27/13; WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18;

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    I'm 💯 an Italian Vinny.
    This guy spoke unbelievable shit on me and my family, in general terms.

I was cool with that.

He talked shit on Mrs FMe.

Not.
    Acceptable.

She responded with fire.
    I was OK with some back and forth.

We will see how it works out.

Post edited by F Me In The Brain on
  • Options
    mookieblalockmookieblalock Posts: 3,181
    edited December 2023
    He out his hand up while the player was attacking him. After he went WWF on Devonte Smith. Bush league. No way in hell the Eagles are doing anything to Dom. Somehow the Forty Whiners are at it again. 
    Trigger warning: The fat security guard should be the least of the Eagles worries tonight. By this time next week they’ll be the number 5 seed. Last weekend was the apex of their season. #truth.
    Post edited by mookieblalock on
  • Options
    The security moron is taking exception to the idea that he is a fat fuck
  • Options
    (He is)
  • Options
    You’re right. I’ll edit my post to include a trigger warning.
  • Options
    Watching it again a few times, Greenlaw was just being himself....a fool that makes foolish penalties.  I no longer think he should be suspended, nor do I think the Eagles should fire the obese gentleman.  I do think, however, that the league should speak up on both counts.  This is not a scenario that should be repeated.

• Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,403
    Since it's the holiday season we'll just call him "festively plump".

https://youtu.be/W6B3IP9wiDc?si=jk16GbR5htXdT4Hc
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,547
    edited December 2023
    I hope the Niners enjoy their parade this week.

That loss was basically expected. I don't think any team in the NFL could win every game of this brutal gauntlet we're still currently in the midst of. And now we have another team on 10 days rest. Jesus. lol.

We need Shaq Leonard. He's not the guy he was a couple years ago but he's better than the slop LB's we were stuck with yesterday. Getting Cunningham back would be lovely too. He's played well this year. 

10-2. Let's take care of business next week and lock up that 1 seed. The sky still is not falling, folks. 

Go Birds. 

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    He put his hand on a player.  (Who was wrongly flagged on that play, imo.).
    The response by Greenlaw is unacceptable and should see a suspension....but the idiot who got in the middle of the play should be shitcanned.
    Wrongly flagged? He suplexed Smith while he was already out of bounds--those are two things not permitted in the NFL.

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    He was already out of bounds?

Greenlaw is an idiot -  no reason to pick up the 150 pound dude and slam him.  Agree.  
    However I don't think this should be a personal foul...certainly debatable.
    He was not already out of bounds, though.

• Options

Greenlaw is an idiot -  no reason to pick up the 150 pound dude and slam him.  Agree.  
    However I don't think this should be a personal foul...certainly debatable.

No debate. That's the rule. Any time you see a guy body slammed in that manor it's a personal foul.
  • Options

That loss was basically expected. I don't think any team in the NFL could win every game of this brutal gauntlet we're still currently in the midst of. And now we have another team on 10 days rest. Jesus. lol.

We need Shaq Leonard. He's not the guy he was a couple years ago but he's better than the slop LB's we were stuck with yesterday. Getting Cunningham back would be lovely too. He's played well this year. 

10-2. Let's take care of business next week and lock up that 1 seed. The sky still is not falling, folks. 

Go Birds. 

You keep saying the Niners are enjoying their parade this week…I hope the Eagles are still enjoying celebrating their second place finish from a year ago. The Niners have bigger expectations than that. 

The sky is falling for the Eagles, actually. They have a Swiss cheese defense and aren’t wining anything this year. Shaq Leonard can’t save them. 
  • Options
    Also, the Greenlaw take down, Smith was not out of bounds, but the whistle had blown for forward progress, play was over, then he got slammed.
  • Options
    Poncier said:
    Also, the Greenlaw take down, Smith was not out of bounds, but the whistle had blown for forward progress, play was over, then he got slammed.
    Gotcha.  Didn't get that from our seats.  :lol:  
    And didn't realize that tackle was automatically a flag based in rule write up. ..OK, personal foul should have been called.  
    Greenlaw is doubly dumb for doing that and getting thrown out.  

I still think the road to the Bowl runs through Philly.
    Niners will lose at least one more.  (Baltimore, Seahawks, one of the shitty teams....someone)

• Options
    Poncier said:

I still think the road to the Bowl runs through Philly.
    Niners will lose at least one more.  (Baltimore, Seahawks, one of the shitty teams....someone)

I think Philly has to beat Doll-Ass Sunday night to get the #1 seed. Really don't see SF losing again. They aren't losing to Geno Smith at home, who they just curb stomped in Seattle last week. Certainly not losing either road game to AZ or WAS. That leaves home games vs BAL and the RAMS. I suppose Baltimore could beat them, but I just don't have faith in Lamar in big games and I also would expect Harbaugh to make a stupid decision if the game is close late and go for 2 down 1 (which he did a few times last year even though he has the best kicker in NFL history) and fail or similar.
    Rams aren't beating the Niners if the Niners are trying to win and get the bye.
  • Options
    Birds bounce boys next game.
  • Options
    edited December 2023

Go Birds. 

You keep saying the Niners are enjoying their parade this week…I hope the Eagles are still enjoying celebrating their second place finish from a year ago. The Niners have bigger expectations than that. 

The sky is falling for the Eagles, actually. They have a Swiss cheese defense and aren’t wining anything this year. Shaq Leonard can’t save them. 
    Gosh, my man mook is fired up! Look at him go. Biggest win in how many years for you guys? Seriously, congrats on your Super Bowl. 

And if you can show me anywhere in this thread or anywhere else people celebrating a second place finish I will give you a dollar. A whole dollar! Even after wins, in this town, the team still sucks and both coordinators need to be fired. This is Philadelphia. You apparently know not what you are talking about. Great win, though. Enjoy the parade. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

Go Birds. 

Gosh, my man mook is fired up! Look at him go. Biggest win in how many years for you guys? Seriously, congrats on your Super Bowl. 

And if you can show me anywhere in this thread or anywhere else people celebrating a second place finish I will give you a dollar. A whole dollar! Even after wins, in this town, the team still sucks and both coordinators need to be fired. This is Philadelphia. You apparently know not what you are talking about. Great win, though. Enjoy the parade. 
    You mean Mr. Hashtag? "#truth" - LOLOLZZZ

Hashtags don't do anything here Elon.

It is pretty damn annoying we play another team on 10 days rest. This year's NFL schedule is a colossal failure in so many ways. Oh look the Bears were just on primetime again - you know, the worst team in the league last year. Anyway, plenty of tackling drills coming up. Nothing wakes a team like a 3TD loss.

From the vibe of the 2 posters in this thread, it seems clear to me the fights in the stadium were started by men wearing red. What's the point? Why not just watch it on TV? Go to their home games or the games at teams with no fans - Cardinals, Rams, etc. You're gonna not have a good time and there won't be enough of yous to make noise and distract the Eagles' offense. It's dumb, just dumb.

• Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,692

Go Birds. 

From the vibe of the 2 posters in this thread, it seems clear to me the fights in the stadium were started by men wearing red. What's the point? Why not just watch it on TV? Go to their home games or the games at teams with no fans - Cardinals, Rams, etc. You're gonna not have a good time and there won't be enough of yous to make noise and distract the Eagles' offense. It's dumb, just dumb.

niners fans definitely "travel." it blows my mind how much some pro sports fans will pay to see their millionaire heroes. almost as much as some will pay to see a greatest hits band...
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    Shaq Leonard signed. Yeah!

• Options
    He will help.

Hopefully Cunningham is back this week too. Yesterday was about as bad linebacker play that you will see in this league.

I'd even sign Ertz, even though Goedert is back this week. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    He will help.

Hopefully Cunningham is back this week too. Yesterday was about as bad linebacker play that you will see in this league.

I definitely want Ertz back. Both O & D need infusions. Yesterday was honestly the most pathetic tackling I can remember in an NFL game.

• Options

Go Birds. 

You mean Mr. Hashtag? "#truth" - LOLOLZZZ

Hashtags don't do anything here Elon.

It is pretty damn annoying we play another team on 10 days rest. This year's NFL schedule is a colossal failure in so many ways. Oh look the Bears were just on primetime again - you know, the worst team in the league last year. Anyway, plenty of tackling drills coming up. Nothing wakes a team like a 3TD loss.

Huh.  If I'm one of the posters I probably misrepresented what I saw with poorly worded posts.  Apologies.

I had a blast and there was no fight. 
    My wife is a season ticket holder and I went with her.  The guys in front of her are drunken idiots and I took the abuse after clapping for a 49ers touchdown, which was pretty funny actually, and only was disturbed when one guy started on my wife, his fellow Birds fan.
    I could not have been any cooler to someone insulting my wife (truly) and backed down.  The only adult thing to do - not the time, place, age, etc to be full macho meathead guy and punch someone cursing at my wife.   Wife was the one who wanted to keep going at the dude and once she chilled everything was good and disaster averted.  As far as someone calling me names and slurs and screaming at me? All good.  I'm at his stadium.
    Even on club level the booze gets the best of some fans....while I've yet to see a fight on this level I'm sure they happen.

All of the screaming and yelling and harassment I saw was from Eagles fans to Niners fans, which is expected.  
    Also - I get it.  They were wearing visiting team gear at an away game.  Gonna get harrased, they should expect that. 
    I don't wear away gear to games.  Maybe a hat or t-shirt for college football but depends on the venue.

I actually didn't see anyone fighting or yelling back.  

I love the crazy fans of Philadelphia.   I'm raising one and married to one.
  • Options
    He will help.

I definitely want Ertz back. Both O & D need infusions. Yesterday was honestly the most pathetic tackling I can remember in an NFL game.
    All their yards were basically yac. Crazy.

As much as we all would love a dominant middle linebacker, Howie's philosophy of caring more about the line is the right one....but man it really can bite you in the ass when you get a couple guys with injuries combined with a team who uses their te and rb in passing game as much as san fran does.
    chinese-happy.jpg