******** YOUR PHILADELPHIA EAGLES ********

Comments

• The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,466
    RW81233 wrote:
    JK_Livin wrote:
    Big Red

iJtflFW0uMkyi.gif
    there has to be a part of every eagle fan enjoying the idea that someone else will be on the wrong end of his impending implosion in the playoffs
    :lol:
    www.myspace.com
  • That video is hilarious. It's even funnier if you zoom in. I like the guy jumping up and down, lol. And the suit & tie guy in front of him's face when Andy Reid first comes around the corner.

The way Reid comes out and the goofy expression is priceless. Plus he reminds me of the Kool-Aid guy :mrgreen:
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
    hey guys...i cannot go to the game on sunday. if anyone's interested in taking my tickets, let me know. just looking for face value.

shoot me a pm if interested. thanks
    www.myspace.com
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin Posts: 7,365
    I don't want to start the making fun of stuff again but .......

https://t.co/yvYvjIVNBb
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,710
    JK_Livin wrote:

Yeah, I wouldn't

eli-manning-super-bowl.jpg
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    JK_Livin wrote:

Yeah, I wouldn't

Wrong thread. I'm surprised you didn't post both. Peyton's better.

I believe I saw that you got married recently. Congrats.
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,710
    JK_Livin wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    JK_Livin wrote:

Yeah, I wouldn't

Wrong thread. I'm surprised you didn't post both. Peyton's better.

I believe I saw that you got married recently. Congrats.

I was actually going to, but that picture said enough. Of course Peyton is better. He's one of the best ever.

Soon. Next weekend. Thanks, man.
    Videos like that are all I have. :cry:
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,890
    hey guys...i cannot go to the game on sunday. if anyone's interested in taking my tickets, I'll pay you 100 bucks

fixed.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    imalive wrote:
    hey guys...i cannot go to the game on sunday. if anyone's interested in taking my tickets, I'll pay you 100 bucks

fixed.

the guy who took them probably left at halftime

at least your cowboys lost. :lol: :wave:
    www.myspace.com
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,890
    imalive wrote:

fixed.

fuck. I thought my cowboy fandom was kind of a secret :x
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    imalive wrote:
    imalive wrote:

fuck. I thought my cowboy fandom was kind of a secret :x

nothing gets past the juggler.
    www.myspace.com
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,417
    call me crazy but when you hire an offensive "genius" you really shouldn't go 2 straight games without an offensive touchdown. the good news we have the NFL's leading rusher which I was told for a few years that running the ball was the cure for all offensive ills...guess not.

half way into the season I give Chip a C- grade which is probably even a bit too high. I really don't think he has done a very good job at a lot of the little things. i think he has left a lot of mistakes out there (today punting on 4th and 4 with around 9 minutes or so, on sides kicking with 4 minutes left). there have been a lot of little things like those this year.

oh and in case you guys missed it Reid became the 1st coach in the history of the 4 major sports to take a team that finished as the worst team in the league the previous year to winning their 1st 8 games the next season.
  • CorduroyboyCorduroyboy Posts: 1,256
    You know who the smartest person on the Eagles is, REID!! For getting fired and leaving this group of saps behind. I never knew the team I grew up watching and loving would give me so many ulcers later on in life. Vick is so worthless. Why we did not get rid of him when we had the chance is beyond any comprehension of mine. Fucking guy should come to the game wearing a giant Band Aid, not a #7 jersey. And we all thought he'd go all 16 games. We are a bunch of fools.

Well I'm 36 now, so maybe in 50 years they can pull their shit together if I live to 86 to see the green win a Superbowl.

It kinda sucks feeling like the new Cleveland Browns.
    I can't believe that I went to a professional football game yesterday and did not see an offensive TD.

Reid made this bed and unfortunately, we have to sleep in it. I'll have to check but did the Chiefs beat a 3rd or 2nd string QB this week?

I think we've been like the Browns for 3 years now.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
    JK_Livin wrote:
    I can't believe that I went to a professional football game yesterday and did not see an offensive TD.

Reid made this bed and unfortunately, we have to sleep in it. I'll have to check but did the Chiefs beat a 3rd or 2nd string QB this week?

wow so it's andy's fault this team has gone 2 games without an offensive touchdown? and belittling an 8-0 team. I fucking love this town. did Eli make any funny faces yesterday? only eagles fans would mock a 2 time super bowl mvp and follow it up by mocking a coach who is now 8-0. classic.
    JK_Livin wrote:

20-41 is the combined records of chiefs opponents. haven't played a team with a winning record yet and won't till denver in a few weeks. that will be fun, though. hey, god bless reid for landing in a much better spot. that defense is really fucking good out there.

but we all knew this team was going to be bad and take a few years to clean up his mess. been saying that since he left.

this is 1999 people. you guy's remember those days? it's gonna take time. i think i fell asleep in the 3rd quarter yesterday. :lol:

glimmer of hope is the defense has played well for the last 3 or 4 games. really since denver.
    www.myspace.com
    You're reading between the lines that aren't there.

Maybe I'm just pissed at Reid for the state he left this franchise in. The Chiefs are 8-0 and they can only play who's on their schedule. All I'm saying is take a deeper look at the QBs they've faced recently.

You make it seem that any comment made by anyone is written in stone like the commandments.

Yes, I believe Eli did make some funny faces yesterday. So did I :D
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
    JK_Livin wrote:
    You're reading between the lines that aren't there.

Maybe I'm just pissed at Reid for the state he left this franchise in. The Chiefs are 8-0 and they can only play who's on their schedule. All I'm saying is take a deeper look at the QBs they've faced recently.

You make it seem that any comment made by anyone is written in stone like the commandments.

Yes, I believe Eli did make some funny faces yesterday. So did I :D

i didn't realize jason campbell was still in the league until yesterday :lol: let's see...

campbell
    casey keenum
    tyrell pryor
    r fitzpatrick
    then eli, vick, and romo
    started with gabbert, blane

be interesting to see how they do against rivers twice, peyton twice and luck/rg3 on the docket.

the west is where it's been at this year. in both conferences. been fun to watch.
    www.myspace.com
    BXqiyoqCYAEoeNG.png
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
    JK_Livin wrote:
    BXqiyoqCYAEoeNG.png

ok this one i'll give you is a bit funny...and disturbing :lol:
    pjhawks wrote:
    JK_Livin wrote:
    BXqiyoqCYAEoeNG.png

i've seen about 10 people post this picture on facebook today. :lol:
    www.myspace.com
    JK_Livin wrote:
    BXqiyoqCYAEoeNG.png

Can this kid draft? :lol:
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
    this tuesday's football life episode features randall cunningham. can't wait:

http://sportsmedianews.com/four-time-pr ... 900-pm-et/

as for today's game, who the hell knows? i've seen some of the raiders games this year. they're a decent defensive team who can get to the qb and maybe rattle foles. pryor will run around and make some plays. but they're coming off a big win (for them--steelers aren't that good...but that's gotta be considered a good win for oakland). i feel like a mediocre team coming off a good win is due for a loss. our d has been playing well over the last month. if the eagles put up 20 points somehow, they should win.

but again, with this team, whothefuckknows?
    www.myspace.com
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,752
    pjhawks wrote:
    JK_Livin wrote:
    BXqiyoqCYAEoeNG.png

i've seen about 10 people post this picture on facebook today. :lol:

:lol: saw that too.

Why did i drop Foles in one of my leagues? :fp:
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
    giddy.

up.
    www.myspace.com
    they are making this look waaay too easy :lol:

foles is on fire. gotta be one of the best single game performances by an eagles qb ever. this is unreal.
    www.myspace.com
    7 tds--ties nfl record. what the hell is going on???!?!?

already matched last year's win total. almost at the amount of points that scrub team scored all year last year too....despite the previous 2 weeks. not too bad.
    www.myspace.com
    7 tds--ties nfl record. what the hell is going on???!?!?

already matched last year's win total. almost at the amount of points that scrub team scored all year last year too....despite the previous 2 weeks. not too bad.

amazing to tear up a defense that was in the top 10 coming into the game like that. that 1st half was like the Redskins game where the Raiders had no answers at all. when I talk about throwing the ball a lot that is what I envision. unstoppable today.
  • I guess this means Michael Vick is the new Alex Smith. No way he's starting at QB now.
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self