Kansas City Chief commits suicide at facility...

Comments

• chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    why would your heart tell you not to blame this dude? he frickin murdered his g/f, shooting her 9 fricking times? i just wish he woulda blew his brains out and left his g/f alone to raise their child... what this dude did is straight up cruel & entirely his own damn fault to the highest order. his fault, his fault, his fault, his fault, his fault.

he is an abusive bastard. i would bet dimes to donuts that he was verbally abusive if not physically abusive as well towards his current g/f & g/fs in the past
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    redrock wrote:
    Maybe... but only if you are a 'real' man.

is that like a right of passage? you're not a real man until you knock a window out
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    redrock wrote:
    pandora wrote:
    Didn't the article say he put his hand through a window?..... .
    What man hasn't done that?
    Most men, I would say.
    pandora wrote:
    My young man who is now my old man had a temper.
    Every guy I ever dated did to some degree.
    Well there you go - I think that's sad .... but your choices.
    pandora wrote:
    My heart tells me I can not blame this young man
    Of course not...

chadwick wrote:
    81, walk away.... just walk away.
    Good advice - I shall do the same.
    Did your young men have no temper when you were a girl?
    I can perhaps see how you might attract that.
    I have been attracted to passionate men, not bad boys just really passionate feeling young men.
    They grow into wonderful men and lovers ... lovers! holy shit :D

Don't feel sad for me we are not talking abusers but perhaps you can not distinguish ...
    that might be sad...
    81 wrote:
    redrock wrote:

is that like a right of passage? you're not a real man until you knock a window out
    or smoke a cig as a baby ;)
    where's my window to knock the fuck out? and what better time than now... gotta love winter months and freezing one's keester off.

when i was 2 or 3 years old i drove my grandpa's station wagon straight into a gas station's picture window... knocking down brick work, ppl diving out of the way to save their lives... true fact. (things were different in the 70's)

this counts by the way... i just called fred roger's of mr. roger's fame and asked him... after all fred did write the book, 'becoming a man mr. rogers style'

a little known fact, fred rogers broke windows constantly. afterall he was a man & a brutal burley bastard at that. he abused all his woman; wives, mistresses, even his prostitutes

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    chadwick wrote:
    this counts by the way... i just called fred roger's of mr. roger's fame and asked him... after all fred did write the book, 'becoming a man mr. rogers style'

a little known fact, fred rogers broke windows constantly. afterall he was a man & a brutal burley bastard at that. he abused all his woman; wives, mistresses, even his prostitutes

this is true
    so......would it be ok if i "pit" somebody on the road sometime.....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Confusing passion with temper.... but perhaps you cannot distinguish
    Passion I embrace, temper I reject.

And nope... my men never smashed windows with their fists in rage (or 'temper) instead of smashing my face, they never yelled at me in a 'controlling' way, they never pulled a gun on me - like this murderer did.

Oops.. Chad.. I did say I was going to walk away and not be baited.. and look at me! :lol:
    redrock wrote:
    All people must learn control, this both men and women.
    Some have a lot more pumping through them,
    a lot more emotion is all.

And some turn emotion off
    for some reason to keep it almost hidden, why? maybe taught that in childhood
    maybe ashamed to feel they think it weakness.

Maybe this is part of what happened here to this young man.
    redrock wrote:
    Confusing passion with temper.... but perhaps you cannot distinguish
    Passion I embrace, temper I reject.

And nope... my men never smashed windows with their fists in rage (or 'temper) instead of smashing my face, they never yelled at me in a 'controlling' way, they never pulled a gun on me - like this murderer did.

Oops.. Chad.. I did say I was going to walk away and not be baited.. and look at me! :lol:
    yes look at you ;)

temper is not 'I reject' in this case ... temper is being mad at oneself
    in the case of smashing a window but you see it as an abuser.

Who gets hurt when a man smashes a window or wall? He does!
    He is punishing himself for screwing up.
    Why would you think that was even directed at a woman... at her face?

Is it because you can not distinguish a young man's temper from being an abuser?
    As the facts stand he had no signs of ever being a domestic abuser before this episode.

And people writing him off as such changes the crime, changes the motive, changes his heart
    it changes the way his family and the public will remember him.
    All due to a lack of understanding. But go for it we know some really don't understand
    or even want to try.
    pandora, the guy has zero heart. that is a fact. how can you believe otherwise? please enlighten me.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    pandora wrote:
    redrock wrote:
    temper I reject.

yes look at you ;) ..

...But go for it we know some really don't understand
    or even want to try..

Getting personal and insulting will only cause this thread to be locked (again!).

Please refrain from this.

Also, as far as I am concerned, this exchange is finished. Oh.. of course... my MO.. ;)
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    redrock wrote:
    Also, as far as I am concerned, this exchange is finished. Oh.. of course... my MO.. ;)

fishing.gif

;) :P
    norm wrote:
    redrock wrote:

fishing.gif

;) :P

:thumbup:
    redrock wrote:
    pandora wrote:
    redrock wrote:
    temper I reject.

yes look at you ;) ..

...But go for it we know some really don't understand
    or even want to try..

Getting personal and insulting will only cause this thread to be locked (again!).

Please refrain from this.

I meant look at you exchanging with me ... how is that an insult?
    or personal ?

if anything you saying you shouldn't discuss with me is personal and insulting. :wtf:

Do you see much understanding for this young man from the few I am speaking with
    including you? No. Because you and others wrote him off as an abuser without any proof of that.

How about he was just a young man, with a temper, living an incredible stressful
    difficult life, who had growing frustration he could not control. He got drunk, he got mad,
    he made a tragic mistake in the heat of passion... the nine times shot proves this....
    then took his own life at the horror. That's more of who he was, what he did, than that he is
    a monster abuser of women. :fp:
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
  • I used to clean that guy's house.. So sad
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin Posts: 7,365
    I read that he was joking, before the shooting, back and forth with a friend through email about how many guns he has to keep boys away from his daughter. Doesn't sound too depressed. He is a murderer.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
    JK_Livin wrote:
    I read that he was joking, before the shooting, back and forth with a friend through email about how many guns he has to keep boys away from his daughter. Doesn't sound too depressed. He is a murderer.
    He's not laughing now
    JK_Livin wrote:

Guess his 'other' girlfriend kept him going....

"Kansas City Chiefs linebacker Jovan Belcher shot and killed his girlfriend -- and later himself -- after he spent the previous night in an entertainment district and slept at the apartment of another woman, witnesses told police.

The events could explain why Belcher got into an argument with Kasandra Perkins, the mother of their 3-month-old child, that preceded the murder-suicide.

Five hours before he shot Perkins, Belcher was questioned by police when he was reported sleeping in a car outside the other woman's apartment, police said Tuesday.

Police responded to a suspicious vehicle call about 2:50 a.m at an apartment complex near downtown Kansas City, Missouri, where they found Belcher dozing in the car, Sergeant Darin Snapp said.

Officers woke him up and asked what he was doing, Snapp said.

Belcher said he was waiting for his girlfriend to come home and didn't have the door code number so he could not go inside, Snapp said. Belcher then called someone on his cell phone and about that time a woman came to the door of the apartment and waved him in, Snapp said.

Belcher had been partying in an area of bars known as the Power & Light District, police said, and later went to the other woman's apartment."

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/br ... 4401.story

Wonder if the mother of his child and girlfriend confronted him about HIS actions when he came home the next morning, and not the other way around as led to believe that he argued about her going to a gig (while he was out partying all night and waiting for another woman).
    redrock wrote:
    JK_Livin wrote:

Guess his 'other' girlfriend kept him going....

"Kansas City Chiefs linebacker Jovan Belcher shot and killed his girlfriend -- and later himself -- after he spent the previous night in an entertainment district and slept at the apartment of another woman, witnesses told police.

The events could explain why Belcher got into an argument with Kasandra Perkins, the mother of their 3-month-old child, that preceded the murder-suicide.

Five hours before he shot Perkins, Belcher was questioned by police when he was reported sleeping in a car outside the other woman's apartment, police said Tuesday.

Police responded to a suspicious vehicle call about 2:50 a.m at an apartment complex near downtown Kansas City, Missouri, where they found Belcher dozing in the car, Sergeant Darin Snapp said.

Officers woke him up and asked what he was doing, Snapp said.

Belcher said he was waiting for his girlfriend to come home and didn't have the door code number so he could not go inside, Snapp said. Belcher then called someone on his cell phone and about that time a woman came to the door of the apartment and waved him in, Snapp said.

Belcher had been partying in an area of bars known as the Power & Light District, police said, and later went to the other woman's apartment."

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/br ... 4401.story

Wonder if the mother of his child and girlfriend confronted him about HIS actions when he came home the next morning, and not the other way around as led to believe that he argued about her going to a gig (while he was out partying all night and waiting for another woman).
    These people are single, not married. Do we know the other woman is an intimate girlfriend?
    Or are you just assuming the relationship was beyond a friendship?
    I guess painting more character flaws is necessary? really?

That's not enjoyable for me. I would rather assume young love turbulent.
    Neither party could control the other. Bad choices on everyone's part broke bonds
    and trust.

I only wish Mama had been home with baby, 3 months old.
    Daddy had gotten help for his impending tragic actions and both could have been given
    another chance.
    pandora wrote:
    These people are single, not married. .

Clutching at straws...

pandora wrote:
    I only wish Mama had been home with baby, 3 months old..
    Or how about Daddy at home with baby instead of a night out on the piss ending up with another 'girlfriend' only to come back in the early morning, whilst mama enjoys a gig.

I'm not assuming anything, just following a story. Also, I am not being an apologist for this man whilst seemingly deflecting on the poor woman (even if subconsciously).
    edited December 2012
    redrock wrote:
    pandora wrote:
    These people are single, not married. .

Clutching at straws...

pandora wrote:
    I only wish Mama had been home with baby, 3 months old..
    Or how about Daddy at home with baby instead of a night out on the piss ending up with another 'girlfriend' only to come back in the early morning, whilst mama enjoys a gig.

I'm not assuming anything, just following a story. Also, I am not being an apologist for this man whilst seemingly deflecting on the poor woman (even if subconsciously).
    Single is an entirely different place than married.
    Mama and Daddy should be at home building bonds together
    wouldn't you agree? This they owe their child.
    It's obvious it was a troubled relationship.
    It certainly needed commitment from both parties to the baby
    and their relationship.

You found this man to be a domestic abuser with a history of it
    which was crap ... there was none.

Now you assume cheating. But we don't know that.

It is called understanding a situation and a young man with no prior violence
    towards women.
    I think he deserves to be understood not apologized for.

But I see how you might confuse those two.

My goal in life is to understand ...
    with this thread as an example what is yours?
    Post edited by pandora on
    :fp:

and yet, he is not to blame. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

how so?
    pandora wrote:
    81 wrote:

how so?

i'm still trying to figure out who to blame if i can't blame him.... :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    pandora wrote:
    81 wrote:

how so?

He is to blame ... trust me he is very very sorry
    so sorry he couldn't stay
    pandora wrote:

Oh dear dear, Pandora. You have read what you wanted to read in my posts to be able to respond as you really wanted to respond. I NEVER used the word abuser - you did. I spoke of temper when dealing with 'women issues' (citing the news item).

I assume he is cheating? Again... reading what you want to read. Again, I cited the news item.

Please read the words as they are and, should you wish to 'interpret' them, please make it clear it is your interpretation of such.

Confused? My goals in life? :lol::lol: Baiting again, I see! Not biting! :mrgreen:
    81 wrote:
    pandora wrote:
    81 wrote:

how so?

Wasn't it Azazel? Though I wasn't very happy with this suggestion! :evil:
    redrock wrote:
    pandora wrote:

Oh dear dear, Pandora. You have read what you wanted to read in my posts to be able to respond as you really wanted to respond. I NEVER used the word abuser - you did. I spoke of temper when dealing with 'women issues' (citing the news item).

I assume he is cheating? Again... reading what you want to read. Again, I cited the news item.

Please read the words as they are and, should you wish to 'interpret' them, please make it clear it is your interpretation of such.

Confused? My goals in life? :lol::lol: Baiting again, I see! Not biting! :mrgreen:
    Oh thank you for calling me dear, love that :D really from my heart, lady friend.

You had him putting his fist in a window instead of a women's face :?
    where does that come from? quite a leap.

Now this news story you have him sleeping around
    being taken care of by another woman as you put it
    when we don't know that, it might be simple friendship.

Fess up hun, you pretty much pegged him from the start and you feel my understanding heart
    is apologizing for horrific behavior when it is only understanding,
    just that nothing more, it is what I have pledged to do. Why I understand you so well.