Willard Mitt Romney. President January 20, 2013

Comments

• brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,616
    pandora wrote:
    for me it is 3 pics ... all laughing thats what comes up when I click it
    Obama then Biden then Kennedy

Biden laughing there just gives me the creeps is all yucky pooey

you know I kind of thought he was an ok guy till that horrible display

Yeah, we all kind of made fun of Biden there- not that I blame him for feeling like laughing at Ryan but he could have stuffed it better.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    brianlux wrote:
    pandora wrote:
    for me it is 3 pics ... all laughing thats what comes up when I click it
    Obama then Biden then Kennedy

Biden laughing there just gives me the creeps is all yucky pooey

you know I kind of thought he was an ok guy till that horrible display

Yeah, we all kind of made fun of Biden there- not that I blame him for feeling like laughing at Ryan but he could have stuffed it better.
    Oh so tacky and disrespectful, unprofessional and just plain low
    one can really see his true character now it ain't pretty
    hope Obama stays well and keeps Biden under lock and key.
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,668
    40 years of political history, losing his wife and daughter a long time ago, son in the military, guy came from very humble beginnings and has always been for equality and fairness.

But we're gonna judge him for laughing during a meaningless debate.

And everyone else are the biased/intolerant ones who vote based on Jay Leno.
  • pandora wrote:
    to believe that one man, one administration, one term, can turn things around is, in my estimation, foolish. Obama couldn't do it, and it's equally as absurd to think the Romney could have done it had be been elected.

To assume that young people vote liberal because they like who's on Leno and who their favourite band is supporting is preposterous and insulting. That's basically telling the young they are stupid and naive. The young is where true hope lies, the generation that gets change happening, forging a new path.

Young people usually vote for Dem's because Dem's support social change, whereas Republicans like things to stay the same.

Unless your new leader is Hitler, then claiming they want to uproot to a different country is knee-jerk ridiculousness. Oh yeah, and to want to come to a country like Canada who actually CURRENTLY supports most policies that Obama wants to implement, is actually pretty stupid.
    Are you assuming I spoke of all young people?

That is as crazy as you thinking all young people are informed voters :lol:
    funny stuff

And another misinformed generalization in red there ...
    good lord that is a small minded statement.

yep. I said all. every last fucking one of em is informed. good god. moving on from this stupidity......
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • pandora wrote:

funny stuff

one last thing. stop insulting and baiting and making personal comments. I will report you if you continue to do so. I know you have a hard time understanding my posts, and I personally don't care if you get it or not. I'm not here to argue with you. I'm here to discuss with the adults.

just ignore things I say from now on.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    brianlux wrote:
    pandora wrote:
    I will never look at Biden the same after his rude debate behavior...
    there is an arrogant jerk if I ever saw one.

Kind of makes my skin crawl now.

What am I missing, Pandora? I don't see get the connection between the post link you provided and Biden.
    the vice president debates where biden would chuckle, that makes your skin crawl? come the heck on, pandora. it is not at all that bad. biden laughing at ryan's bullshit makes your skin crawl yet you support ted nugent murdering bear & other incredible animals. this is when i started not understanding you and not being fully capable of seeing things in your views.

we do agree on a couple things. this is good. honestly i would love to get to know you better and work with you to better this debating community. we can all learn something from one another. let's do here what they do in d.c. and in other countries' leaders' palaces, offices, and whatnots.

i'll be the czar/tsar of chad. you can be whoever you wanna be too. we can trade ideas and run stuff.

by the way, which is it? czar, tzar or tsar &, csar?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsar
    head hurts. stop
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • vant0037vant0037 Posts: 6,107
    pandora wrote:
    My kids, in their twenties, both hard working, one working through college,
    are very afraid for their future. Both support third parties.
    They see others their age expecting the government to pay their way.
    This coming from my kids paychecks. This becoming the norm.

Seeing that we're just going to argue through personal anecdote, I work in an office building with several other lawyers, many of whom are conservatives that voted for Romney. They may be disappointed in the election outcome, but not one of them are talking about leaving the country because of a fucking election. It's an irrational response to actually entertain doing so. Stop pretending it isn't.
    pandora wrote:
    I think it is what Obama stands for that makes the people
    you call pathetic want to leave.
    The changes he is taking the country to.
    That is, big government is the answer to everyone's problems.
    I'm in trouble, my government will bail me out.
    For those who don't need, want, or think thats right,
    they are rather pissed. Feel the government is taking advantage of them,
    in a way stealing from them while changing what our country stands for.

I strongly disagree that this is an accurate description of what "Obama stands for," but I suppose its conveniently characterized that way for someone who keeps defending leaving this country over an election as a rational response.

Read your American history. The genius (or fatal flaw) of the American political experiment is that it's designed to prevent wild, extreme changes or swings in the state of the union from election to election. That was the point of separation of powers, bicameralism, 10th Amendment reserved powers, executive function etc.

So you can keep believing that the sky is going to fall down just because Obama was reelected, or you can read a damn book and figure out that for better or for worse, nothing much will change and the world won't end. But I suppose it fits your world-view, and the world-view of everyone who's been in a tither since November 6 to keep pretending that things would have been so wonderfully different under Mitt Romney and that things will continue to be so terribly awful under Obama. Good grief. Use your head.
    1998-06-30 Minneapolis
    2003-06-16 St. Paul
    2006-06-26 St. Paul
    2007-08-05 Chicago
    2009-08-23 Chicago
    2009-08-28 San Francisco
    2010-05-01 NOLA (Jazz Fest)
    2011-07-02 EV Minneapolis
    2011-09-03 PJ20
    2011-09-04 PJ20
    2011-09-17 Winnipeg
    2012-06-26 Amsterdam
    2012-06-27 Amsterdam
    2013-07-19 Wrigley
    2013-11-21 San Diego
    2013-11-23 Los Angeles
    2013-11-24 Los Angeles
    2014-07-08 Leeds, UK
    2014-07-11 Milton Keynes, UK
    2014-10-09 Lincoln
    2014-10-19 St. Paul
    2014-10-20 Milwaukee
    2016-08-20 Wrigley 1
    2016-08-22 Wrigley 2
    2018-06-18 London 1
    2018-08-18 Wrigley 1
    2018-08-20 Wrigley 2
    2022-09-16 Nashville
    2023-08-31 St. Paul
    2023-09-02 St. Paul
    2023-09-05 Chicago 1
    2023-08-31 Wrigley 2
    2023-09-15 Fenway 1
    MayDay10 wrote:
    40 years of political history, losing his wife and daughter a long time ago, son in the military, guy came from very humble beginnings and has always been for equality and fairness.

good to stay away from absolutes yes?

Yes as I said I always thought of him so very differently as the things you state here.

But my opinion has changed due his terrible tactics that speak volumes of character.
    I can not admire a man like that. I know I'm not alone. He is not a fair player or man.
    vant0037 wrote:
    pandora wrote:

Seeing that we're just going to argue through personal anecdote, I work in an office building with several other lawyers, many of whom are conservatives that voted for Romney. They may be disappointed in the election outcome, but not one of them are talking about leaving the country because of a fucking election. It's an irrational response to actually entertain doing so. Stop pretending it isn't.
    pandora wrote:

I strongly disagree that this is an accurate description of what "Obama stands for," but I suppose its conveniently characterized that way for someone who keeps defending leaving this country over an election as a rational response.

Read your American history. The genius (or fatal flaw) of the American political experiment is that it's designed to prevent wild, extreme changes or swings in the state of the union from election to election. That was the point of separation of powers, bicameralism, 10th Amendment reserved powers, executive function etc.

So you can keep believing that the sky is going to fall down just because Obama was reelected, or you can read a damn book and figure out that for better or for worse, nothing much will change and the world won't end. But I suppose it fits your world-view, and the world-view of everyone who's been in a tither since November 6 to keep pretending that things would have been so wonderfully different under Mitt Romney and that things will continue to be so terribly awful under Obama. Good grief. Use your head.
    Why would a lawyer leave the country :?

Are you concerned with the rising deficit under Obama?

Are you concerned with the rising dependency on the government in the form of entitlements?

Are you concerned that when the government can not provide
    life in America will change greatly? That people will riot? As we see in other parts of the world.

I did not vote for Romney because I did not believe it would be better under his rule.

So if you could be more informed perhaps you wouldn't put me with those who have been in a
    tither. I can understand why they are though. I can be compassionate for their position
    and their disappointment. Something you are lacking, I see.
    chadwick wrote:
    brianlux wrote:
    pandora wrote:
    I will never look at Biden the same after his rude debate behavior...
    there is an arrogant jerk if I ever saw one.

Kind of makes my skin crawl now.

What am I missing, Pandora? I don't see get the connection between the post link you provided and Biden.
    the vice president debates where biden would chuckle, that makes your skin crawl? come the heck on, pandora. it is not at all that bad. biden laughing at ryan's bullshit makes your skin crawl yet you support ted nugent murdering bear & other incredible animals. this is when i started not understanding you and not being fully capable of seeing things in your views.

we do agree on a couple things. this is good. honestly i would love to get to know you better and work with you to better this debating community. we can all learn something from one another. let's do here what they do in d.c. and in other countries' leaders' palaces, offices, and whatnots.

i'll be the czar/tsar of chad. you can be whoever you wanna be too. we can trade ideas and run stuff.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsar
    head hurts. stop
    I do not expect you to understand his rudeness ...
    and how incredibly humiliating his conduct was to a junior representative.
    pandora wrote:
    to believe that one man, one administration, one term, can turn things around is, in my estimation, foolish. Obama couldn't do it, and it's equally as absurd to think the Romney could have done it had be been elected.

To assume that young people vote liberal because they like who's on Leno and who their favourite band is supporting is preposterous and insulting. That's basically telling the young they are stupid and naive. The young is where true hope lies, the generation that gets change happening, forging a new path.

Young people usually vote for Dem's because Dem's support social change, whereas Republicans like things to stay the same.

Unless your new leader is Hitler, then claiming they want to uproot to a different country is knee-jerk ridiculousness. Oh yeah, and to want to come to a country like Canada who actually CURRENTLY supports most policies that Obama wants to implement, is actually pretty stupid.

funny stuff

yep. I said all. every last fucking one of em is informed. good god. moving on from this stupidity......
    Well I certainly didn't think all cause that absolute is very stupid indeed.
    So perhaps you speak to your stupidity.
    pandora wrote:

funny stuff

one last thing. stop insulting and baiting and making personal comments. I will report you if you continue to do so. I know you have a hard time understanding my posts, and I personally don't care if you get it or not. I'm not here to argue with you. I'm here to discuss with the adults.

just ignore things I say from now on.
    This post was directed at my words perhaps you are the one who should ignore
    most especially if you think I meant all young voters ... good lord

To go on to generalize the two parties was very much a small minded opinion.
    I'm sure you can see your generalization as so.
  • vant0037 wrote:
    pandora wrote:

pandora wrote:

:clap:
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • pandora wrote:

another personal insult/comment, this time towards chad. keep em coming. just gonna get yourself a little timeout.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • pandora wrote:

I never said you said all. I never said all. so what the fuck are you talking about? I thought it was a ridiculous statement whether you used an absolute or not.

it's the same as saying "old drivers can't see". Did I say "all old drivers can't see"? No. But it's still a ridiculous statement.

instead of constantly badgering people about semantics, which is your usual diversionary tactic because you can't actually debate facts, maybe either comment on something concrete or don't comment at all.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
    pandora wrote:

Are you concerned with the rising dependency on the government in the form of entitlements?

life in America will change greatly? That people will riot? As we see in other parts of the world.

I did not vote for Romney because I did not believe it would be better under his rule.

So if you could be more informed perhaps you wouldn't put me with those who have been in a
    tither. I can understand why they are though. I can be compassionate for their position

Ah yes, everyone hates a lawyer until they need one. Conveniently, you choose to ignore my point: that there are many conservatives who are not so stupid and short-sighted as to believe that leaving your home country because of an election is a reasonable decision.

I'm concerned with that segment of Americans that does believe its a reasonable decision. I'm concerned that this type of attitude is exactly why shit doesn't get done in this country. Conservatives want to pick up their toys and leave after they get their asses handed to them. This has nothing to do with compassion; this is about reason and perspective, something lacking in people who want to leave over an election.

This type of thinking is exactly what's wrong with America. I'm at a loss as to how someone who proclaims to care about this country can continue to defend it.

So with that, I invite you and anyone else who is sure this country will crumble because Czar Obama now consolidates his power and tightens his iron fist, please, get it over with and get the fuck out already. The rest of us be a lot happier.
    1998-06-30 Minneapolis
    2003-06-16 St. Paul
    2006-06-26 St. Paul
    2007-08-05 Chicago
    2009-08-23 Chicago
    2009-08-28 San Francisco
    2011-09-03 PJ20
    2011-09-04 PJ20
    2011-09-17 Winnipeg
    2012-06-26 Amsterdam
    2012-06-27 Amsterdam
    2013-07-19 Wrigley
    2013-11-21 San Diego
    2013-11-23 Los Angeles
    2013-11-24 Los Angeles
    2014-07-08 Leeds, UK
    2014-10-09 Lincoln
    2014-10-19 St. Paul
    2014-10-20 Milwaukee
    2016-08-20 Wrigley 1
    2016-08-22 Wrigley 2
    2018-06-18 London 1
    2018-08-18 Wrigley 1
    2018-08-20 Wrigley 2
    2022-09-16 Nashville
    2023-08-31 St. Paul
    2023-09-02 St. Paul
    2023-09-05 Chicago 1
    2023-08-31 Wrigley 2
    2023-09-15 Fenway 1
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,616
    Minor correction: I believe the phrase is to be "in a dither".
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,888
    vant0037 wrote:
    pandora wrote:

Ah yes, everyone hates a lawyer until they need one. Conveniently, you choose to ignore my point: that there are many conservatives who are not so stupid and short-sighted as to believe that leaving your home country because of an election is a reasonable decision.

I'm concerned with that segment of Americans that does believe its a reasonable decision. I'm concerned that this type of attitude is exactly why shit doesn't get done in this country. Conservatives want to pick up their toys and leave after they get their asses handed to them. This has nothing to do with compassion; this is about reason and perspective, something lacking in people who want to leave over an election.

This type of thinking is exactly what's wrong with America. I'm at a loss as to how someone who proclaims to care about this country can continue to defend it.

So with that, I invite you and anyone else who is sure this country will crumble because Czar Obama now consolidates his power and tightens his iron fist, please, get it over with and get the fuck out already. The rest of us be a lot happier.
    Just don't come to Canada if you do. :? Seriously... we're all socialized, love bank regulations, have very high taxes, and we're open about gays and weed and abortion and stuff, and less and less religious by the second. We're everything you hate about Obama. You people don't want to come here... it is just so fucking hilarious that these people want to move to Canada. It shows how stupid they are.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    vant0037 wrote:
    pandora wrote:

Wow why so defensive? :?

I'm assuming the people who want to pick up and leave our country
    are those who are entrepreneurs not lawyers.
    Lawyers think everyone hates them, that's strange to me.
    I have never understood that. I admire them but this chip you got has you defensive.
    I only asked why would a lawyer want to leave.

I think you don't know me very well ...
    I defend others most especially from judgement without compassion.
    Thats a pet peeve of mine how some people refuse to understand how others feel.
    And from their high horse they find fault.
    To me that is what is wrong with this country.
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    vant0037 wrote:
    pandora wrote:

Just don't come to Canada if you do. :? Seriously... we're all socialized, love bank regulations, have very high taxes, and we're open about gays and weed and abortion and stuff, and less and less religious by the second. We're everything you hate about Obama. You people don't want to come here... it is just so fucking hilarious that these people want to move to Canada. It shows how stupid they are.
    I agree it is very stupid for them to think they would want to live in Canada. :fp:
    pandora wrote:

I never said you said all. I never said all. so what the fuck are you talking about? I thought it was a ridiculous statement whether you used an absolute or not.

it's the same as saying "old drivers can't see". Did I say "all old drivers can't see"? No. But it's still a ridiculous statement.

instead of constantly badgering people about semantics, which is your usual diversionary tactic because you can't actually debate facts, maybe either comment on something concrete or don't comment at all.
    Really because it was in our news reports.
    It spoke of who chose to vote for Obama and broke it down in %.
    Some young people rely on who they admire
    to make decisions regarding their vote...
    from this news report they said favorite celebs, showed jersey park peeps,
    musicians, showed the Boss, hollywood favorites, probably Brad
    and the late night circuit that Obama spent time doing, showed Leno.

So I guess watching this news report you would think it was a ridiculous notion?
    hmmmm...
    I sure didn't.

It seems to be common sense to me that of course this is the case.
    Stunned really that you will not agree that some people are influenced by such.
    Not all of course,
    and not all young voters are informed...
    some vote because of the above and heaven forbid some just vote for who they like.
    pandora wrote:

another personal insult/comment, this time towards chad. keep em coming. just gonna get yourself a little timeout.
    How is that an insult?

Biden's conduct was not only embarrassing, unprofessional and rude it was cruel.
    I do not expect Chad to see this nor understand it because like many here
    they just don't.

I will say it surprises me though that people continue to defend
    Bidens very poor behavior. Must be the blue glasses still.
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    pandora wrote:
    MayDay10 wrote:

Yes as I said I always thought of him so very differently as the things you state here.

But my opinion has changed due his terrible tactics that speak volumes of character.
    I can not admire a man like that. I know I'm not alone. He is not a fair player or man.
    pandora pandora pandora... you crack me up something fierce. joe biden is now doomed in your eyes because he chuckled a couple times at paul ryan during a couple different interviews or what have you.
    you sure run a very tight ship, miss! what do you expect of mr. biden? obviously the man is not allowed to laugh. what if biden got some tail in the oval office? or rather... the oral office?

would biden be cast to hell by you like william j. clinton has already been tossed?

joe biden is 47 X as intelligent as the smartest fella in your neck of the woods. in fact, i bet joe biden is a complete gentleman & a man with unreal work ethic. i would bet money on it that mr. biden works twice as hard as the average person from georgia. i would believe mr. biden & mr. obama each work something like 16-18 hour days pretty much 7 days a week. what do you think?
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    chadwick wrote:

It's "tarzan"
    pandora wrote:
    pandora wrote:

How is that an insult?

Biden's conduct was not only embarrassing, unprofessional and rude it was cruel.
    they just don't.

I find if quite odd that you are making such a big deal out of THAT. While Romney was running around lying through his teeth and changing positions every 3 seconds, and while Paul Ryan votes 100% against every single gay civil rights legislation he's ever seen like the bigot he is, you jump on Biden chuckling at his opponent during a TV debate and run with it. Very, very strange indeed!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    rollings wrote:
    chadwick wrote:

It's "tarzan"
    :lol:
    pandora wrote:
    Wow why so defensive? :?

I'm assuming the people who want to pick up and leave our country
    are those who are entrepreneurs not lawyers.
    Lawyers think everyone hates them, that's strange to me.
    I have never understood that. I admire them but this chip you got has you defensive.
    I only asked why would a lawyer want to leave.

I think you don't know me very well ...
    I defend others most especially from judgement without compassion.
    Thats a pet peeve of mine how some people refuse to understand how others feel.
    And from their high horse they find fault.
    To me that is what is wrong with this country.

Compassion does not factor into this at all, not when you're asking me to feel bad for a guy who decides it's perfectly reasonable to spit on or cut out of his life any one who voted for Obama. It's not uncompassionate to tell your fellow Americans "calm the fuck down, the world will still go on," especially when history has proven that time and time again.

I wonder if you know any lawyers...the vast majority of us are entrepreneurs. Hm...interesting comment.

You still haven't answered why jumping ship is a reasonable decision, so I'll remind you that if you or anyone you're defending think things are so bad now, because Obama won, you are kindly free to leave to a country that's not going down the tubes. But I wouldn't recommend Canada (see above). Or Mexico. Or Cuba (duh). Or France. Or Italy. Or Greece. Or Russia. Or China.

Not a lot of choices for conservatives on the run, huh? It'll be interesting to see where all these perfectly reasonable decision-makers decide to go. My guess is they're all talk, and will stay right here in the USA because they like their guns, but they'll move to some shithole compound in the country (think: Branch Davidians or Jordan, MT). Only time will tell, right?
    1998-06-30 Minneapolis
    2003-06-16 St. Paul
    2006-06-26 St. Paul
    2007-08-05 Chicago
    2009-08-23 Chicago
    2009-08-28 San Francisco
    2011-09-03 PJ20
    2011-09-04 PJ20
    2011-09-17 Winnipeg
    2012-06-26 Amsterdam
    2012-06-27 Amsterdam
    2013-07-19 Wrigley
    2013-11-21 San Diego
    2013-11-23 Los Angeles
    2013-11-24 Los Angeles
    2014-07-08 Leeds, UK
    2014-10-09 Lincoln
    2014-10-19 St. Paul
    2014-10-20 Milwaukee
    2016-08-20 Wrigley 1
    2016-08-22 Wrigley 2
    2018-06-18 London 1
    2018-08-18 Wrigley 1
    2018-08-20 Wrigley 2
    2022-09-16 Nashville
    2023-08-31 St. Paul
    2023-09-02 St. Paul
    2023-09-05 Chicago 1
    2023-08-31 Wrigley 2
    2023-09-15 Fenway 1
  • pandora wrote:
    Really because it was in our news reports.
    It spoke of who chose to vote for Obama and broke it down in %.
    Some young people rely on who they admire
    to make decisions regarding their vote...
    from this news report they said favorite celebs, showed jersey park peeps,
    musicians, showed the Boss, hollywood favorites, probably Brad
    and the late night circuit that Obama spent time doing, showed Leno.

So I guess watching this news report you would think it was a ridiculous notion?
    hmmmm...
    I sure didn't.

It seems to be common sense to me that of course this is the case.
    Stunned really that you will not agree that some people are influenced by such.
    Not all of course,
    and not all young voters are informed...
    some vote because of the above and heaven forbid some just vote for who they like.

yes, you are stunned. thank you for confirming that for us.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
    chadwick wrote:
    pandora wrote:

pandora pandora pandora... you crack me up something fierce. joe biden is now doomed in your eyes because he chuckled a couple times at paul ryan during a couple different interviews or what have you.
    you sure run a very tight ship, miss! what do you expect of mr. biden? obviously the man is not allowed to laugh. what if biden got some tail in the oval office? or rather... the oral office?

would biden be cast to hell by you like william j. clinton has already been tossed?

joe biden is 47 X as intelligent as the smartest fella in your neck of the woods. in fact, i bet joe biden is a complete gentleman & a man with unreal work ethic. i would bet money on it that mr. biden works twice as hard as the average person from georgia. i would believe mr. biden & mr. obama each work something like 16-18 hour days pretty much 7 days a week. what do you think?
    See I knew you wouldn't understand :lol:

Got to generalize based in insults and bias and get a little dig in to the South too ...
    nice heart there :fp:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    pandora wrote:
    How is that an insult?

they just don't.

I find if quite odd that you are making such a big deal out of THAT. While Romney was running around lying through his teeth and changing positions every 3 seconds, and while Paul Ryan votes 100% against every single gay civil rights legislation he's ever seen like the bigot he is, you jump on Biden chuckling at his opponent during a TV debate and run with it. Very, very strange indeed!
    yes I do
This discussion has been closed.