Options

FRANKENSTORM IS HERE!!!!!! GOOD LUCK EAST COAST

Comments

• Options
    comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    yeah...where are you at?

eye's supposed to hit in next hour to hour and a half somewhere near ac...

near Reading, you?

listening to NJ Gov Christie news conference chastise people that did not evacuate, basically telling them they are SOL, the state won't be able to get to them until tomorrow. wow.

collegeville...yeah apparently the ac mayor told people to stay in the city when christie was telling them to leave. saw that about 40% of people stayed. idiots.

looks like it made landfall in ac. 90 mph winds....gusts up over 120mph. supposed to run through almost the entire state of pennsylvania
    The shelters aren't far from the boardwalk. Idiotic telling them to stay. I'm glad Christie blasted the mayor.

Storm should be moving through soon, making a direct line across jersey and PA. Stay safe everyone
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • Options
    ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    that AC major is screwed.. why would he tell them to stay for :?
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    A6aBLg4CUAE_ixS.jpg
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,361
    The shelters aren't far from the boardwalk. Idiotic telling them to stay. I'm glad Christie blasted the mayor.

Storm should be moving through soon, making a direct line across jersey and PA. Stay safe everyone

you mean the boardwalk that's been swallowed up by sandy?

what a stupid place for a shelter.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
    cable's out-fucking Dolan!

that wind is fierce
    you can hear it coming like a fighter plane

I cant imagine what it is like near the shore.
  • Options

they set up shelters....close to the shore?? was snooki in charge of this? :roll:
  • Options

bye bye boardwalk :(

• Options
    pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    ‎1.6 million without power now from Sandy. Tons of reports that the surge has washed ashore in New Jersey inundating neighborhoods. The surge right now in New York City is 9.33 feet above normal and High Tide will occur in about 3 hours
    2i971g8.jpg
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    norm wrote:

they set up shelters....close to the shore?? was snooki in charge of this? :roll:

let's get one thing straight norm. snookie is from new york and sea side heights is a NORTH jersey town. we're talking about the south jersey shore here. very different. :x

that fucking show! :x :lol:
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Fuck...just got notification that the dam behind us may fail and they are evacuating neighbors near us...we're still allowed to stay at this point...not sure what we should do :?

• Options
    let's get one thing straight norm. snookie is from new york and sea side heights is a NORTH jersey town. we're talking about the south jersey shore here. very different. :x

:lol::lol::lol:

well then it makes sense she's fucking things up since she's not from jersey :P
  • Options
    Fuck...just got notification that the dam behind us may fail and they are evacuating neighbors near us...we're still allowed to stay at this point...not sure what we should do :?

leave
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,792

Stay safe! Get to higher ground if need be. Keep us posted!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    normal day is what you see on the jersey shore tv show.

i have seen a total of 5 minutes of the Jersey Shore TV show...when Snookie got her lights punched out. :|
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
    What happens to you if it fails?

If it is that serious, call 911, grab a tooth brush, pearl jam hat, polar fleece, bootlegs and all alcohol within reach and head to the shelter.
    Don't fuck with mother nature.
  • Options
    neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    edited October 2012
    East river has come over by the brooklyn bridge....fuck :fp:

now is the danger time.....what happens with this flooding in the next 6 hours is gonna have huge affect on NYC in the coming days

pics on FB
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    Get_Right wrote:

If it is that serious, call 911, grab a tooth brush, pearl jam hat, polar fleece, bootlegs and all alcohol within reach and head to the shelter.

what is she supposed to do with her kitty? She can't just leave her baby at home alone!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,047

DAMN! (pun intended) that sucks. hopefully they won't evacuate you guys
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    we made a mis-calculation - we did not get nearly enough booze when we went for supplies Friday night and then the liquor stores closed early today :fp:
  • Options
    norm wrote:

i really wish north and south jersey would separate. north is essentially a suburb of new york while the south belongs to philly :lol:
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Get_Right wrote:

how close is the dam? i'd get out of there if its real close...
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    norm wrote:

i really wish north and south jersey would separate. north is essentially a suburb of new york while the south belongs to philly :lol:

:clap: true

i still watch the show though :oops:
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Get_Right wrote:

what is she supposed to do with her kitty? She can't just leave her baby at home alone!
    The cat and shoes are coming. Tim can fend for himself :lol: At this point the evacuation doesn't apply to us...trying to get more information :?

• Options
    norm wrote:

:clap: true

i still watch the show though :oops:

i have seen a total of about 10 minutes maybe. just hate how those morons have essentially defined the entire state to the rest of the country....and they're from new york! :x :x :x :lol:
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    marcosmarcos Posts: 2,111
    And cabin has set in (only because I know everything is closed and I can't really go out :D )
  • Options
    mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    I cannot believe the high winds and rain we are getting here in N.E. Ohio.... getting ready with candles for any kind of power failure...

Take care everyone in the East Coast.
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,621
    HA. Just saw a dude I know on NBC after his car got crushed. Don't mean to laugh, but it was kind of random and funny.
  • Options
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    HA. Just saw a dude I know on NBC after his car got crushed. Don't mean to laugh, but it was kind of random and funny.

:lol:
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • Options
    LoulouLoulou Adelaide Posts: 6,247
    WOW :shock: Thoughts are with you all, take care friends. xx
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • Options
    called for more information...the mayor's office isn't sure where the dam is in relation to us :roll: We asked if we should leave...they said we're on higher ground than the neighbors that were evacuated, but there's no guarantee if our road will flood out or not, but they don't recommend us going out on the roads....um ok :? not really feeling better.