***Petition for 10c to re-stock Benaroya Hall VINYL***

12346»

Comments

• demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,314
    Yes please!
  • ImcoffeegirlImcoffeegirl Posts: 174
    Let's do this! 
    A black vinyl pressing would be pretty cool.
  • hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Southwest Burbs of Chicago Posts: 4,860
    Yeah sure, we need another set scooped up by the flippers
  • KswheelerKswheeler Philadelphia Posts: 72
    Definitely 
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 8,956
    Do a 3 month preorder window and order some extra copies for damages or anyone who couldn’t manage to order within 3 months and there won’t be flippers.
  • jdasilvafjdasilvaf Posts: 187
    Yes.
  • aF142117aF142117 Posts: 109
    Yes
    Do it! Then after that restock these two. Too much unofficial colored Pearl Jam vinyl being sold at local record stores. 

• JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,448
    demetrios said:
    Do it! Then after that restock these two. Too much unofficial colored Pearl Jam vinyl being sold at local record stores. 

Add Lost Dogs for this request too.
  • kineticjamkineticjam Posts: 154
    I'd buy one!!
    demetrios said:

Yes please. They didn't have a copy of the colored bootleg Lost Dogs set but it's out there. 
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,448
    demetrios said:
    demetrios said:

Yes please. They didn't have a copy of the colored bootleg Lost Dogs set but it's out there. 
    I have never seen one, but then again the two record stores that I usually go to don't sell bootlegs unless they acquire them in a collection they buy from someone. 
  • lanoisseforplanoisseforp Posts: 469
    This thread was created almost 9 years ago and I will add my name to the petition now.

demetrios said:
    demetrios said:

I have never seen one, but then again the two record stores that I usually go to don't sell bootlegs unless they acquire them in a collection they buy from someone. 

If you ask they can probably get them. This weekend they had that San Diego '95 Vinyl Box Set, and the bootleg Benny.
    Bump!
  • MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    demetrios said:
    demetrios said:

Thats the way it should be for ALL stores. Selling counterfeit records in a reputable store is terrible.
    MedozK said:
    demetrios said:
    demetrios said:

Thats the way it should be for ALL stores. Selling counterfeit records in a reputable store is terrible.

Agreed. Bootleg & unofficial pirated vinyl should NOT be sold at ma & pa record store. Shit they don't sell them at the retail stores. Yeah times are tough but don't sell them at your local record store.

And IF you do want to cause rules don't play, put that crap in a bootleg crate pile in the store. Not in with the official releases catalogue.