Astorians with tickets

Comments

• londonrockslondonrocks Posts: 177
    letmedrown wrote:
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Yeah 5 daysm 5 whole days for me to find a ticket. time is running out. But im confident.
    thanks.

and good luck to you, and everyone else hunting for tiggits.
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    5 days, people! it's gonna come round quick!

plus it's my birthday today (saturday) :)

plus we have the SNL peformance to look forward to on what will be Sunday for us!

it's all good.

peace
    -matt

Happy birthday Herts Homie!!
  • wash_wash_ Posts: 1,073
    5 days, people! it's gonna come round quick!

plus it's my birthday today (saturday) :)

plus we have the SNL peformance to look forward to on what will be Sunday for us!

it's all good.

peace
    -matt

Happy Birthday!

5 days left! :D
    2006 ░▒▓ Astoria, Dublin, Leeds, Reading, Lisbon, Paris, Verona, Athens
    2007 ░▒▓ London, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009 ░▒▓ Manchester, London
    2010 ░▒▓ Hyde Park

*§* Music is all the juice i'll need *§*
  • einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
    Happy Happy Joy Joy!

and it's 3 days time for me! going up up on a plane to London!
  • foxymop79foxymop79 Posts: 460
    My tickets came from Seetickets today - now I believe I'm going!
    Wembley 1996
    Glasgow 2000
    Astoria 2006
    Leeds Festival 2006
    Dublin 2006 (Wooooot!)

*Astoria Crew in Dublin 2006*
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    ctynan wrote:
    I'll let y'all know how this all pans out, Ive sent him another email asking for some form of proof, and hopefully setting up an exchange. I don't have much money in the world, but i can't bring myself to overcharge everyone else :)

Might need to call on you for this one, ebay is fucking up my other deal and the seller is getting itchy... all to do with the maxtickets fiasco, my spending limit is now too fucking low... :( !!!
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • belfast1belfast1 Posts: 788
    Laugh all you want but it's really not funny. Some people do ACTUALLY want to go and some are prepared to pay that amount of money. It sickens me that people will do this (sell them for that price I mean) :(

hey sunshine, thats a wee bit of sarcastic 'laughter' there...

i'd love to go myself and if i had a ticket you couldnt buy it from me for a thosand quid
    dublin 1996 london 2000 dublin 2006 prague 2006 copenhagen 2007 london 2007 rotterdam 2009 london 2009 dublin 2010 belfast 2010 vienna 2014 amsterdam 2014 london 2018
  • In my desperation for a ticket i committed the ultimate sin by buying off ebay. Then my mate let me down and i had a spare, which I sold on ebay. I was never in it for a profit - just to get me money back i had laid out. Then ebay fees, paypal fees and hours and hours of emailing responses to interested parties. i stole my childs holiday money for this too and haven't told my boyfriend what i have done. now it seems the poor guy is being screwed by paypal and it has all turned into a nightmare for both of us.

I have guilt from every direction and it is all ruining the whole thing. i know this gig will be worth it. I was there in new York in '98 and in seattle in 2000 and now they are playing my hometown again - I had no choice!
    Tattooed all I see, all that I am, all I will be
    In my desperation for a ticket i committed the ultimate sin by buying off ebay. Then my mate let me down and i had a spare, which I sold on ebay. I was never in it for a profit - just to get me money back i had laid out. Then ebay fees, paypal fees and hours and hours of emailing responses to interested parties. i stole my childs holiday money for this too and haven't told my boyfriend what i have done. now it seems the poor guy is being screwed by paypal and it has all turned into a nightmare for both of us.

I have guilt from every direction and it is all ruining the whole thing. i know this gig will be worth it. I was there in new York in '98 and in seattle in 2000 and now they are playing my hometown again - I had no choice!

Nobody is judging you, I had to go down the ebay route too and I definately shouldn't be spening this amount on it but I can't let the opportunity go, with everyone on this site witnessing this Ish (Vodka Queen) we have a deal as agreed and you won't be let down... Let the Royal George crew see to that :)
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
  • 5 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Excitement is mounting! Am terrified my wrist band won't arrive in time now though. Hopefully it'll come on Tuesday or Weds... Ooer.
    Are we all taking in cameras? I'll certainly have mine handy!!! We should all share photos later on...
    *Saw things clearer, once you were in my rearviewmirror*
  • In my desperation for a ticket i committed the ultimate sin by buying off ebay. Then my mate let me down and i had a spare, which I sold on ebay. I was never in it for a profit - just to get me money back i had laid out. Then ebay fees, paypal fees and hours and hours of emailing responses to interested parties. i stole my childs holiday money for this too and haven't told my boyfriend what i have done. now it seems the poor guy is being screwed by paypal and it has all turned into a nightmare for both of us.

Hey there, i have a feeling your ish are you? Am i right? I be letmedrownfish or Andy as you may know me, you promised me a drink for the ebay business. i think i have a ticket now yaaay.
    if not, i do apologise.
  • I promised - yes we are on for a pint on me!
  • I really am so pleased. it's gonna be so stunning.
  • Hey, thought it must have been you. Ill hold you to that drink, at the meet up place. im trying to get a profile sorted on that website where peopl have posted pictures and that so youll recognise me.

If anyone can PM me the log in details for that idd be very greatful.
    letmedrown wrote:
    Hey, thought it must have been you. Ill hold you to that drink, at the meet up place. im trying to get a profile sorted on that website where peopl have posted pictures and that so youll recognise me.

If anyone can PM me the log in details for that idd be very greatful.

It's been on this thread a few times... no need to PM, it's blogger.com & sign in as PJ_London_Astoria_2006 password avocado :)
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    5 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Excitement is mounting! Am terrified my wrist band won't arrive in time now though. Hopefully it'll come on Tuesday or Weds... Ooer.
    Are we all taking in cameras? I'll certainly have mine handy!!! We should all share photos later on...

I'm gonna try and get my camera in. Luckily It's quite small - small enough to fit in my jeans pocket, so hopefully they won't confiscate it. If they do, then I'll make sure I get it back when I leave as it's worth £300. I know that some bouncers like to nick peoples stuff, but I will not allow that to happen. I'll fucking destroy the bastards if they try it on.
    Anyway, happy, happy, happy - 5 days to go!!
    UKDave wrote:
    Nobody is judging you, I had to go down the ebay route too and I definately shouldn't be spening this amount on it but I can't let the opportunity go, with everyone on this site witnessing this Ish (Vodka Queen) we have a deal as agreed and you won't be let down... Let the Royal George crew see to that :)

Ish... are we cool?
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
  • take a look at PMs
    take a look at PMs

Awesome :):):):):):):) !!!!!

Gotta head out for a while fellow Astorians..... ;)

Your a star ish, talk to you later & see you Thursday if not before!!

Wahayyy!!!!!
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    Just downloaded a quality bit of footage of PJ singing Hunger Strike live - looks like it was filmed in either 2004 or 2005, don't know where. A girl also singing - don't recognise her.
  • ||Release_Me||||Release_Me|| Posts: 1,871
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Just downloaded a quality bit of footage of PJ singing Hunger Strike live - looks like it was filmed in either 2004 or 2005, don't know where. A girl also singing - don't recognise her.

Mexico III - JUly 17th, 2003.
    the girl singing is Corin Tucker from Sleater Kinney!
    "This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them."

Mexico III - JUly 17th, 2003.
    the girl singing is Corin Tucker from Sleater Kinney!

Cheers my man!
  • little_wishlittle_wish Posts: 532
    ok I'm a bit worried about meeting everyone now...

I disappear for a few days and this thread grows by like 40 pages!!

YOU PEOPLE ARE INSANE!!

Tee hee x
    20-04-2006 04-09-2006 05-09-2006 11-09-2006 16-09-2006 17-09-2006 18-06-2007 21-06-2007 26-06-2007 28-06-2007 17-08-2009 20-05-2010 21-05-2010

"The live shows? Well, that's church on Sundays"
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    Yes we are insane, I totally agree ;):D

I can't figure that blog thing out. So I'll have to pass on it I think.
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Yes we are insane, I totally agree ;):D

I can't figure that blog thing out. So I'll have to pass on it I think.

I know, it's a pain in the ass. Just click on the link http://pjlondonastoria2006.blogspot.c om/ and then type it into the search bar at the top. Then scroll down to the bottom of the page where it says 'Create blog' and click on it. Then type in User: PJ_London_Astoria_2006 where it says 'username' and 'Password' = avocado. Then just click on the cross which says 'new post' and your almost there - just add a message and upload a picture. After that, I can't remember how I added it all to the main page. I think you click on 'Template' and then save it. Just mess about with it till you get there.
    *confused face* haha I'm crap at this kind of stuff. I'll give it a go, ta mate for instructions :D

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • *confused face* haha I'm crap at this kind of stuff. I'll give it a go, ta mate for instructions :D

if you pm me with the info you want posred, i'll do if for you when i get in from work :)
    20.04.06, 23.08.06, 27.08.06, 14.09.06, 16.09.06, 17.09.06, 19.09.06, 20.09.06, 18.06.07
  • londonrockslondonrocks Posts: 177
    Just got this email from ticketmaster...

"Your event is happening next week!

Your Upcoming Event
    Pearl Jam
    Astoria
    157 Charing Cross RD
    London, UK WC2 0EN
    Thu, 20/04/06 6:00pm"

If they hadn't reminded me, I would have forgotten all about it ;)
    if you pm me with the info you want posred, i'll do if for you when i get in from work :)

Oooh thankies! :D I will do, ta :)

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • Count me in Rockers!
    I'll be Hipthrusting like a maniac on Thursday!
    I'll have to give £300 worth of Hipthrusting cos thats the price of my ticket so beware!
    1996 - Cork 24th Oct, Dublin - 26th Oct
    2000 - London Wembley Arena - 30th May, Dublin - The Point 1st Jul
    2003 - New York MSG 1 - 8th Jul, New York, MSG 2 - 9th Jul
    2006 - London, Astoria - 20th Apr, Dublin - 23rd Aug, Reading Festival - 27th Aug, Berlin, Wuhlheide - 23rd Sept 06
    2007 - London, 02 - 18th Jun
    2010 - Dublin, 02 - 22nd Jun, Hyde Park, London - 24th Jun
    2011 - Alpine Valley, 3-4th Sept