Astorians with tickets

Comments

• Good stuff... I have a lot of Videos sitting around... not really sorted it out... but everything is welcomed!!
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    thanks Gstring... you do realise I'm going to be calling you Gstring all next thursday :)

Red Wine it is... you must be some form of doctor... i like the medication prescribed though and will take my dosage tonight.

I better shake this though... :mad:

Hehe that's quite alright. I've been called worse things :D

I'm like the wine doctor ;)
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • londonrockslondonrocks Posts: 177
    Byrnzie wrote:
    If you like, I've got some great stuff from the internet for dvd - The Letterman shows, videos (Hunger Strike, Jeremy, Animal, I am Mine e.t.c) and loads of live stuff, like the House of Blues show. Basically, a shit load of good stuff, so I'll stick it all on a few discs for ya!
    hey hertfordshire homie! would love to have any tv appearances if you can bring withfor me (matt). I could in return bring you a copy of the Red Rocks DVD if you don't have it already?

or we could just trade at a more convenient time :)
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    hey hertfordshire homie! would love to have any tv appearances if you can bring withfor me (matt). I could in return bring you a copy of the Red Rocks DVD if you don't have it already?

or we could just trade at a more convenient time :)

I'll definately have a copy of that Red Rocks dvd from you. I've not seen it. I've just had a look at what I've got on my hard drive and seen that I've got the recent Sao Paulo concert from 2005 on dvd, plus a t.v show from Argentina last year with loads of live footage. I'll bring as much stuff as I can. As long as someone doesn't mind sticking a few discs in their bag until after the show.
    By the way 'londonrocks', how come your name isn't 'WelwynGardenCityRocks'? He he.
  • Byrnzie wrote:
    I'll definately have a copy of that Red Rocks dvd from you. I've not seen it. I've just had a look at what I've got on my hard drive and seen that I've got the recent Sao Paulo concert from 2005 on dvd, plus a t.v show from Argentina last year with loads of live footage. I'll bring as much stuff as I can. As long as someone doesn't mind sticking a few discs in their bag until after the show.

I'll stick stuff in my bag... no problems...
  • dbkdbk Posts: 304
    hey whats going on?
    thats at least 4 people from herts going on thursday
    count me and my mate from letchworth in
    small world,
    like a book amongst the many on a shelf.......

Finsbury Park 93, Wembley 00, Astoria 06,
    Dublin 06, Reading 06, Wembley 07....
    Cheers Scot In Amsterdam. By the way, seeing as your coming from Amsterdam...you couldn't stick a few more things in your bag for me could ya???? He He!
  • ||Release_Me||||Release_Me|| Posts: 1,871
    dbk wrote:
    hey whats going on?
    small world,

the more the merrier! Sounds like there's gonna be a pub full of us on Thursday!
    The coach trip from Blackpool to my aunt's house is booked, and so is the hotel for the night of the gig! I'm all ready to go!
    "This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them."

dbk wrote:
    hey whats going on?
    small world,

Ohhh yeahhh!!! The Hertfordshire massive are hitting London en mass!! Love it!!
  • Byrnzie wrote:
    Cheers Scot In Amsterdam. By the way, seeing as your coming from Amsterdam...you couldn't stick a few more things in your bag for me could ya???? He He!

Clogs and Tulips???
  • Ill be coming down if you let me guys. i dont have a ticket though, im gonna try and get one outside or sneak in, if thats at all possible. The odd bribe may be in order as well, some security guards take bribes right?

Im coming all the way from hartlepool, 7 hours to get there, and i may not even get in, lol its going to be amusing.
    Clogs and Tulips???

Exactly! And a couple of Van Gogh originals if you've got room for 'em!
    letmedrown wrote:
    Ill be coming down if you let me guys. i dont have a ticket though, im gonna try and get one outside or sneak in, if thats at all possible. The odd bribe may be in order as well, some security guards take bribes right?

Im coming all the way from hartlepool, 7 hours to get there, and i may not even get in, lol its going to be amusing.

Why not try my great idea, which I no longer need to put into action...cover yourself in wet shit outside the venue and then rush the bouncers.
    dont post much (obviously)
    bit of a wenger
    so if this has been covered 100 times or more apologies!!

def still the george for drinks?

how much you guys get tickets for?

letmedrown wrote:
    Ill be coming down if you let me guys. i dont have a ticket though, im gonna try and get one outside or sneak in, if thats at all possible. The odd bribe may be in order as well, some security guards take bribes right?

hey man, EVERYONE is welcome so no worries there! I think there's gonne be one or two people outside the venue trying to score tickets anyway so you won't be alone.
    If you get chance, go to the link that's posted on the first page of this thread and add your profile and a picture to the blog! You'll need a username and password to log in, me or someone else can PM you the details.

I'm still curious....how many people are we expecting at the pub?

go to http://www.blogger.com and i'll PM you the login info.
    "This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them."

dbk wrote:
    dont post much (obviously)
    bit of a wenger
    so if this has been covered 100 times or more apologies!!

def still the george for drinks?

yeah definitely still the george.
    i got my tickets off ticketmaster, £29.50 per ticket.

I'm still curious....how many people are we expecting at the pub?[/quote]

About 1600.
    how much you guys get tickets for?[/quote]

DBK, you may wish to sit down before I tell you...

....£250.
  • Byrnzie wrote:
    Why not try my great idea, which I no longer need to put into action...cover yourself in wet shit outside the venue and then rush the bouncers.

Thats a pretty good idea, hmm i may do that actually. Have some fun in the process, probably get arrested to but who cares. If my sneaking in, bribing or buying tickets fails then im gonna do it, for sure, ive got nothing to lose.
    Byrnzie wrote:

....£250.[/quote]

SHIT!!!!!!!!!

but not as bad as some mate
    me £29.50 lucky as assholes
    but youve seen the posts some have paid 400 aint still wont be going
    as i said to my mate
    THIS IS HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!

letmedrown wrote:
    Thats a pretty good idea, hmm i may do that actually. Have some fun in the process, probably get arrested to but who cares. If my sneaking in, bribing or buying tickets fails then im gonna do it, for sure, ive got nothing to lose.

At least if you do, then the evening will still be a memorable one! lol!
  • dbk wrote:
    SHIT!!!!!!!!!

as i said to my mate

if i can get a ticket off ebay tonight ill expect to be paying 400.

The really weird thing is that 3 months ago i didnt even like Pearl Jam all that much.
    dbk wrote:

....£250.

SHIT!!!!!!!!!

as i said to my mate
    THIS IS HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

HISTORY INDEED!!!!!!!!
    Pj will probably never play a small club warm-up show in the UK again! It's our duty as harcore fans to be the LOUDEST and most CRAZY crowd ever, so that the band don't forget us!

dbk wrote:

....£250.

SHIT!!!!!!!!!

as i said to my mate
    THIS IS HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

True. I just couldn't miss it. The disapointment would have been too much for my sensitive soul to handle.
    Byrnzie wrote:
    SHIT!!!!!!!!!

as i said to my mate

True. I just couldn't miss it. The disapointment would have been too much for my sensitive soul to handle.[/quote]

I think we're all a bunch of sensitive souls when it comes to Pearl Jam. Missing out on a show would just destroy us!

I'm off to watch a 4 hour documentary on Mark Twain now...don't you just love Bank Holidays??? Catch y'all later!
    Byrnzie wrote:
    I'm off to watch a 4 hour documentary on Mark Twain now...don't you just love Bank Holidays??? Catch y'all later!

have fun!
    I'm gonna go watch "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days". It's bank holiday, what the fuuuuuuck..... and i can't help liking the film!

hello
    can anyone please pm the astoria blog password etc
    gotta get my face on it
    cheers

dbk wrote:
    hello
    can anyone please pm the astoria blog password etc
    gotta get my face on it
    cheers

done!

ten characters