Astorians with tickets

Comments

• Seriously why else would a woman work in construction?

So is that what she's thinking about? http://www.charactersntoons.com/images/floorrug-bob-wendy-open.jpg
    93: Slane
    96: Cork, Dublin
    00: Dublin
    06: London, Dublin
    07: London, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    09: Manchester, London
    10: Dublin, Belfast, London & Berlin
    11: San José
    12: Isle of Wight, Copenhagen, Ed in Manchester & London x2
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095

:D Not quite! ;)

I did an image search for sexy builders and all I get is shoes :confused: and I don't have time :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Why would you only get shoes? Is there actually any such thing as a sexy builder? I thought builders were all beer bellies and bum cracks?!
    *Saw things clearer, once you were in my rearviewmirror*
  • I thought builders were all beer bellies and bum cracks?!
    maybe that's what does it for helen...

I'm outta here. happy weekend everyone!
    93: Slane
    96: Cork, Dublin
    00: Dublin
    06: London, Dublin
    07: London, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    09: Manchester, London
    10: Dublin, Belfast, London & Berlin
    11: San José
    12: Isle of Wight, Copenhagen, Ed in Manchester & London x2
  • What happened to this thread... did we all get a 13 day dip or are you off hand crafting wrist bands?
  • einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
    me, I'm making my own setlist and searching this mess of a room for my YHA hostel membership card... it's fuckin' worth 3 pounds a day...
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    What happened to this thread... did we all get a 13 day dip or are you off hand crafting wrist bands?

i seem to have spent today talking about German sausages and pink handbags :confused:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    i seem to have spent today talking about German sausages and pink handbags :confused:

Would you quit it with the sausages? I prefer a good piece of stake, myself
    einatshaul wrote:
    Would you quit it with the sausages? I prefer a good piece of stake, myself

are you telling me off miss? ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    Lets have a stake fest!
    einatshaul wrote:
    Lets have a stake fest!

wow its kinda dead in here tonight isnt it?

last night was tangent-tastic and today its been a bit lame... i hope nobody is losing their feeling of euphoria!
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    shmike wrote:
    how long is this fukin thread???? jesus!!

I got tickets 4 radiohead in blackpool before I got PJ.....and I thought THAT was a big result...now its a major 2nd place...!

no other band could do that coz I fukin love radiohead..this will be my 4th gig....

life is sweet sometimes........

Me too, seeing Radiohead at Wolverhampton but Astoria pisses on it big time..!!
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
    wow its kinda dead in here tonight isnt it?

last night was tangent-tastic and today its been a bit lame... i hope nobody is losing their feeling of euphoria!

Not at all, listening to back catalogue from the start, on Binaural now!!
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    stupid internet connection! it keeps multiplying my posts!
    UKDave wrote:
    Not at all, listening to back catalogue from the start, on Binaural now!!

i'm on a iTunes at random playlist thing... just had I Got Id and now its on Baba O'Reilly :)
    everyone has performed world wide suicide...you know it's a friday night?! people still have lifes :)
    gggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    einatshaul wrote:
    people still have lifes :)

first you give me a stern lecture about my German sausage comments and now it's being implied that we dont have lives.... Einat, prepare to meet an angry Scots guy on the 20th... :(

:D:D
    i'm on a iTunes at random playlist thing... just had I Got Id and now its on Baba O'Reilly :)

Did the itunes thing last night and it came up with the long encore break at New York where Eddie goes on about people meeting up at concerts etc, very topical!!!
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    first you give me a stern lecture about my German sausage comments and now it's being implied that we dont have lives.... Einat, prepare to meet an angry Scots guy on the 20th... :(

:D:D

I am still here
    reading your posts on this pit
    you think I have a life? :):)
    UKDave wrote:
    Did the itunes thing last night and it came up with the long encore break at New York where Eddie goes on about people meeting up at concerts etc, very topical!!!

hmmm yes topical indeed... the best thing about this meet up is, you know if you go for business meetings or conferences, seminars, etc... you have to make polite chit-chat about business, technology, sales figures, all that corporate shite... and you just pray that one of the people at these conferences has a semblance of musical interest, then you could chat for hours.... but all it is is 47 men in suits blabbering about human resources and crap.....*still rambles on for 15 mins*..... well the best thing is we all have a love for music... its what's brought us together and so fearing that initial small talk and stuff should be discarded like one of Rik Wallers crisp packets..

i like Leamington Spa Dave... we stayed at a place called Kenilworth once upon a time and had a night out in Leamington Spa... we then visited it the next day as we thought it was a lovely place.... Warwick, Stratford, etc.... all beautiful places... tried 4 fucking times to drive into Coventry though and got lost every time so we gave up.... :(
    einatshaul wrote:
    I am still here
    reading your posts on this pit
    you think I have a life? :):)

I know you have a life. :) ... a life consumed by Pj and by music in general.... thats a far fuckin better life than a Maths teacher has... no offence to Maths teachers coming along on the 20th but seriously... c'mon... how the fuck do you add up letters :confused:
    hmmm yes topical indeed... the best thing about this meet up is, you know if you go for business meetings or conferences, seminars, etc... you have to make polite chit-chat about business, technology, sales figures, all that corporate shite... and you just pray that one of the people at these conferences has a semblance of musical interest, then you could chat for hours.... but all it is is 47 men in suits blabbering about human resources and crap.....*still rambles on for 15 mins*..... well the best thing is we all have a love for music... its what's brought us together and so fearing that initial small talk and stuff should be discarded like one of Rik Wallers crisp packets..

i like Leamington Spa Dave... we stayed at a place called Kenilworth once upon a time and had a night out in Leamington Spa... we then visited it the next day as we thought it was a lovely place.... Warwick, Stratford, etc.... all beautiful places... tried 4 fucking times to drive into Coventry though and got lost every time so we gave up.... :(

Yeah I like it, Kenilworth, Stratford and Warwick all cool too but I think your car must have good taste, you're not missing anything in Coventry!! apart from Chili's gig in July of course!!

Gonna be a blast on 20th...
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    http://community.webshots.com/photo/2239739530055320836evCyDf

Does this link work?
    I scanned a picture of me from like a million years ago... the only memory I have from such a good shirt...
    ohhh the innosence lost at one time...
    einatshaul wrote:
    http://community.webshots.com/photo/2239739530055320836evCyDf

Does this link work?
    I scanned a picture of me from like a million years ago... the only memory I have from such a good shirt...
    ohhh the innosence lost at one time...

yeah its worked... . old skool :)
    Everyone else, on the possibility of there maybe being some kinda room party afterwards, it may be advisable to stock up your hotel room with beer before going out so it's there when ya get back.

ALSO, can anyone play the guitar and does anyone plan on bringing one? So we can be complete eejits altogether :)

i feel Hellsy makes an important point here... bring booze into your rooms before you hit the gig... it means if there is some Travelodge party afterwards we'll have some booze to drink

also... i cant bring me SG... tis an electric guitar and so someone needs to bring an acoustic... i can hammer out some Pj songs... as long as people are prepared to sing Long Road, Not For You, Thin Air, Immortality, Corduroy, RITFW, Off He Goes, Lukin, Wishlist... oh and In mY Tree... i;ll get the open chords for Black... remember i only being playing 10 months or so.... so if someone is way better than i then by all means... we should all pitch in a quid and buy one of those £30 jobs Argos used to do... then someone could smash it up in a rock n roll stylee before we hit the beds for the night :cool:
    i feel Hellsy makes an important point here... bring booze into your rooms before you hit the gig... it means if there is some Travelodge party afterwards we'll have some booze to drink

also... i cant bring me SG... tis an electric guitar and so someone needs to bring an acoustic... i can hammer out some Pj songs... as long as people are prepared to sing Long Road, Not For You, Thin Air, Immortality, Corduroy, RITFW, Off He Goes, Lukin, Wishlist... oh and In mY Tree... i;ll get the open chords for Black... remember i only being playing 10 months or so.... so if someone is way better than i then by all means... we should all pitch in a quid and buy one of those £30 jobs Argos used to do... then someone could smash it up in a rock n roll stylee before we hit the beds for the night :cool:

Is everyone in Travel Lodge then?! bugger!! I'll pitch some cash in rather than go back to my hotel to pick up booze...
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    UKDave wrote:
    Is everyone in Travel Lodge then?! bugger!! I'll pitch some cash in rather than go back to my hotel to pick up booze...

there is a multitude of Pj fans back at the Lodge... obviously people are more than welcome to hang out back at the Lodge...

thats ok with me Dave... just bring some pennies towards the purchaser/s of the booze....

yeah.... i'm quoting meself... but its 2 important points.. we need booze in each room for afterwards and we need an acoustic geetah :cool:
  • blue_rainblue_rain Posts: 163
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/laws/125036835/

A picture of the tickets to prove they're real.
    "Is my band ready to kick it?" Stone Gossard

28/Oct/96, 29/May/00, 04/Jun/00, 28/Jun/00, 30/Jun/00, 02/Jul/03, 03/Jul/03, 05/Jul/03, 08/Jul/03, 09/Jul/03, 20/Apr/06, 27/Aug/06, 09/Sep/06, 13/Sep/06, 12/Jun/07, 13/Jun/07, 18/Jun/07, 26/Jun/07, 28/Jun/07, 02/Apr/08 (Ed), 03/Apr/08 (Ed), 11/Aug09, 13/Aug/09, 17/Aug/09, 18/Aug/09, 25/Jun/10