Astorians with tickets

Comments

• harper11harper11 Posts: 47
    big question is will the hives fan club be there?
    Brisbane 21-3-1995, Brisbane 22-3-95, Brisbane, 14-3-98, Brisbane 15-3-98, London Astoria 20-4-2006
  • einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
    Haha deal...

We should have a signal, like after a certain song we KNOW they will play, start the Jeff chant?

Jeremy is the obviouse, that's Jeff's spotlight... think of any other song were he's dominant!

I've just dug up and watched "Singels" again, at the part were he says to Mat dillon: "while we're young!" -
    I almost cried... :( they're not young enymore!...
  • einatshaul wrote:
    I've just dug up and watched "Singels" again, at the part were he says to Mat dillon: "while we're young!" -
    I almost cried... :( they're not young enymore!...

Nope, but they have aged with grace :)

His line in that film also makes me want to cry...the guys are not the greatest actors lol.
    I love love love Eddie's line... it seems as if he'd been practicing it for months, and then trying so hard not to mess it up…
    Someone suggested earlier that we all wear Jeff hats, so that's another option :)
  • I Scot IDI Scot ID Posts: 275
    Ach aye, found myself pissed in the cathouse last night for the first time in a long time!

Pogo'd about to would by AIC and Plush by STP, drank lots of JD, generally had a good laugh! Heeds poundin'!

Anyway, is there absolutley no banter at all on here?

I was looking online for rock clubs in London and apparently there is one opposite the astoria called asylum but i think it might only be open on fridays. Any Londoners willing to throw some suggestions in? If there is one worth going to we can let them know there will be a group of energized PJ fans coming their way after the gig and we want to get buck wild!!
  • sounds like a plan.... we're gonna be kicking full of energy anyway... either that or we go to G. A. Y.
  • shmikeshmike Posts: 216
    sounds like a plan.... we're gonna be kicking full of energy anyway... either that or we go to G. A. Y.
    1000st post woohoo!
    Living the dream in 2006 - Astoria, Reading & Prague
    And 2007 - Wembley

With alchohol in leaf and tree it must be natures plan, for there to be to some degree...alchohol in man
  • ChumfattyChumfatty Posts: 140
    shmike wrote:
    1000st post woohoo!

You b'stard, i was waiting for that. ;)
    My body is a temple come kneel at my prayer mat.

Astoria 2006

*Astoria Crew*

Dublin 23/08/06 - best gig ever!
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Although I did catch up on the :eek: bit! Thanks for the help on that one!

Glad to be of service.

This link shows you how to do all the smilies on the board

http://forums.pearljam.com/misc.php?do=showsmilies

Whoever was off to Edinburgh for a couple of days how are things up there? I'm up on Thursday for the Easter weekend. Parents are in bird-flu country AKA North East Fife.
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • 11 days!!!!!!!
    tick tock tick tock!!!
    *Saw things clearer, once you were in my rearviewmirror*
  • shmikeshmike Posts: 216
    Chumfatty wrote:
    You b'stard, i was waiting for that. ;)
    LOL
    in your face!!
    ;)
    Living the dream in 2006 - Astoria, Reading & Prague
    And 2007 - Wembley

With alchohol in leaf and tree it must be natures plan, for there to be to some degree...alchohol in man
  • I have a proposal fellow Astorians........

I want to start a 'Jeff' chant at this gig

Fair enough, though I think Mikey's overdue for a "Happy Birthday" singalong... the big four-oh
    93: Slane
    96: Cork, Dublin
    00: Dublin
    06: London, Dublin
    07: London, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    09: Manchester, London
    10: Dublin, Belfast, London & Berlin
    11: San José
    12: Isle of Wight, Copenhagen, Ed in Manchester & London x2
    Fair enough, though I think Mikey's overdue for a "Happy Birthday" singalong... the big four-oh

... and we are all very lucky he made it this far you know... oghtta' show him our appreciation
  • argh! i've got flu and have completely lost my voice! i think my friends are actually quite pleased they don't have to listen to me talk about pearl jam anymore.

10 days to get better...
    20.04.06, 23.08.06, 27.08.06, 14.09.06, 16.09.06, 17.09.06, 19.09.06, 20.09.06, 18.06.07
  • I Scot IDI Scot ID Posts: 275
    Is it wrong to be bopping around to the Spin Doctors at 1:30am?

"Cleopatra's favourite cat, Got his hands on Caesar’s spatz"

Madness will ensue in 10 days people! I've basically got my bag packed, crazy.
  • "the heat was on as you could see......."
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    ‘Why would you only get shoes?’

I’m not sure :confused: are there shoes called builders or something – maybe it’s an American thing.

‘Is there actually any such thing as a sexy builder?’

Are you serious??? Oh god yes there is – well they’re mainly electricians and bricklayers and roofers.

‘Would this mean that because we need ID to get our tickets, that it will not be possible to swap anyway’

Unfortunately, I’d imagine so :o as there never seems to be any loopholes regarding this stuff. But I think the fact that there ARE wristbands means maybe it’s gonna be something special… wristbands are ALWAYS for the place everyone else wants to be :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
    ‘a few translations may be required (especially for the Irish)’

Hmm… I think we’ll be just fine dunky ;)

‘if you are behind someone who is taller then YOU move!!’

Ahhh, how come I never thought of that? :rolleyes: I’m about 5’4 – at a concert, EVERYONE’S taller than me.

‘the astoria toilets are fucking gross, and i swear the view in there isn't that nice’

Heya oily :) See ya found the thread :rolleyes:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • TEN DAYS!!!!
    That's...
    1 week and 3 days!!!
    I for one am getting more and more and more excited as the days are passing. :D
    *Saw things clearer, once you were in my rearviewmirror*
    TEN DAYS!!!!
    That's...
    1 week and 3 days!!!
    I for one am getting more and more and more excited as the days are passing. :D

:eek: WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE TICKETS?????

I can't relax or get excited until I have them in my hands :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • the lack of sleep and mailine of Adrehnalin are getting on my wick a little... I've been in a daze for so long... I had a bit of an energy dip on friday.. but I reckon it's up the way from here on in!!!!

I Scot ID and me were discussing what we could wear and that brought me up there again... not I've got my Powerbook on Pearl Jam shuffle while struggling to get some work done. :)
  • :eek: WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE TICKETS?????

I can't relax or get excited until I have them in my hands :o

I phoned them last week... they hadn't even sent them out yet... Just think.. the later they come the less time your dog will have to eat them...
  • ||Release_Me||||Release_Me|| Posts: 1,871
    Good morning guys! How's everyone doin' today?

10 days baby! YEAAAAAHHHHHH!
    "This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them."

I phoned them last week... they hadn't even sent them out yet... Just think.. the later they come the less time your dog will have to eat them...
    If my dog ate them, as much as I love him, that would call for surgery :o

They don't even have them in stock yet :eek: never mind sending them out.

Oh also, I've started having nice dreams :) hmmm......
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    When the tickets arrive Helen, go lock your dog in another room while you find a safe place to keep the tix until the 20th!

You can't have the greatest day of your life ruined because of a dog!! Big no-no in my book!
    "This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them."

When the tickets arrive Helen, go lock your dog in another room while you find a safe place to keep the tix until the 20th!

You can't have the greatest day of your life ruined because of a dog!! Big no-no in my book!
    :eek: Oh fuck!

'THANKS FOR USING THE ONLINE TRACKER...

Here are the details from our database:

Sorry, there was an error processing your request. Please try again later. '

Is this cos they're actually updating it to say they're waiting inside my hall door??? :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • No - you;re tickets have clearly been cancelled... they carried out an FBI report on your past and several people on the forums declared that because you didn't pre-order Ten before it came out that you're not a big enough fan.
    :eek: Oh fuck!

'THANKS FOR USING THE ONLINE TRACKER...

Here are the details from our database:

Sorry, there was an error processing your request. Please try again later. '

Is this cos they're actually updating it to say they're waiting inside my hall door??? :o

Agh, that's what i kept getting whenever i logged onto TM to check the status of my tickets. Have no fear though, for they shall arrive shortly in a box made of solid gold, delivered by Boom Gasper himself...wearing postman shorts and a funky little cap, racing down the street in a little Royal Mail van! Oh yes, that's how i received my tickets!

Or was that a dream? It's hard to differentiate these days.

No - you;re tickets have clearly been cancelled... they carried out an FBI report on your past and several people on the forums declared that because you didn't pre-order Ten before it came out that you're not a big enough fan.

yeah, that sounds more realistic than my idea!

No - you;re tickets have clearly been cancelled... they carried out an FBI report on your past and several people on the forums declared that because you didn't pre-order Ten before it came out that you're not a big enough fan.

Shite fuck arse :mad: I knew that would catch up with me :(

Anyone have a spare ticket??? I'm willing to pay face value for a front row ticket. I know this is my first post but please??????
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life