Astorians with tickets

Comments

• surfanddestroysurfanddestroy Posts: 2,786
    UKDave wrote:
    Dunno... if you find out write me a paper on it... as long as it's not your writing hand... :o

I shall start doing research straight away :D
    Astoria 20/04/06, Leeds 25/08/06, Prague 22/09/06, Wembley 18/06/07,
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

Ain't gonna be any middle anymore.
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    V V wrote:
    A ?????? PT s'not on Vs !!!!

and i know how to milk a breast !!! not a hand lol

You can write me a paper on that as well if you want ;) just no milky marks ok.... :cool: :o
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    No it's not!!! I meant elderly woman !!!!! Senior moment - sorry. As well as writing rubbish, I'm going through HMV site looking at their sales AND sorting out songs on my MP3 player - thus the confusion (changing the version of present tense that I have on my MP3 player).
    redrock wrote:
    No it's not!!! I meant elderly woman !!!!! Senior moment - sorry. As well as writing rubbish, I'm going through HMV site looking at their sales AND sorting out songs on my MP3 player - thus the confusion (changing the version of present tense that I have on my MP3 player).

Has anyone got the version of Daughter that got mentioned in Rolling Stone.......? :o :cool:
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    UKDave wrote:
    Nope not seen that... not that keen on Green River to be fair but not given it a lot of time yet... so much music.... so little time... :o

The interview is a podcast here. It's 40 minutes long but interesting hearing about the early stuff :)

http://www.rollingstone.com/news/story/10574958/pearl_jam_extras
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    Chime wrote:
    The interview is a podcast here. It's 40 minutes long but interesting hearing about the early stuff :)

http://www.rollingstone.com/news/story/10574958/pearl_jam_extras

Cool :cool: looks like work is going back a bit.... :o

Thru Fade Away RR... :cool: :D:D

She ma lady, from Ufrates.... :D:D
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    My soul means well, but I'm soooooorry...
    Mindshaker Meltdown... :D:D

Got to finish MLB first Chimey ;) then it's Rolling Stone... have they got the best of the boots tracks...?!
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    redrock wrote:
    Hey Byrnzie - any news on the job yet? Were you lucky?

Haven't heard yet. My HR department are useless.
    Stargazer now....
    redrock wrote:
    Stargazer now....

Half Ass Monkey Boy.... :D:D
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Haven't heard yet. My HR department are useless.

The waiting is enough to drive you nuts!
    UKDave wrote:
    Half Ass Monkey Boy.... :D:D

... a plate of beef swellington ... :D:D:
    UKDave wrote:
    Got to finish MLB first Chimey ;) then it's Rolling Stone... have they got the best of the boots tracks...?!

I don't think so followed the links to this but I can't listen at work so don't know if it's the album tracks or live :o

http://www.rhapsody.com/pearljam/more.html
    redrock wrote:
    ... a plate of beef swellington ... :D:D:

You ever heard the story, of Mr Faded Glory? :D:D sweet...
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    Chime wrote:
    I don't think so followed the links to this but I can't listen at work so don't know if it's the album tracks or live :o

http://www.rhapsody.com/pearljam/more.html

Yeah, that's where I got to but they mention a 1993 version of Daughter with Instant Karma & Across The Universe tagged in :eek: has anyone got it? that would be out of this world!!! :cool: :D:D
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    Can you believe it, guys?? I just trawled through 789 cds that are on sale at HMV and could not find ONE that I didn't have and that I wanted!!!!! Don't they want my money??? Where is the world going to????

Maybe one... Nick Drake - only to replace the one I have which got a tiny bit damaged..... :(
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    UKDave wrote:
    To be honest I wanted France to knock Switzerland out but thought that Italy had played better over the course of the tournie...

They were rubbish after half time last night though :o

If the rumours about what the guy said are true he should get a ban too...

What's the guy supposed to have said then? :confused: I've not heard any rumours
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
    UKDave wrote:
    Yeah, that's where I got to but they mention a 1993 version of Daughter with Instant Karma & Across The Universe tagged in :eek: has anyone got it? that would be out of this world!!! :cool: :D:D

http://db.etree.org/shnlist.php?year=1993&artist=23

12/01/93 and much more :)
    Chime wrote:

Is it free download......?! ;):D

Jeff on now... :D
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    What's the guy supposed to have said then? :confused: I've not heard any rumours

Something about Muslims and Terrorism is the rumour...
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    UKDave wrote:
    Is it free download......?! ;):D

Jeff on now... :D

I think so as they trade ones that are no longer for sale :o Never used it myself just found it through googling ...
    UKDave wrote:
    Something about Muslims and Terrorism is the rumour...

What the fuck?!! That's hiliariously stupid. If it's true, IF, the Italian player really needs to grow up. Pathetic.

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

Rockin' out to Creadles
    What the fuck?!! That's hiliariously stupid. If it's true, IF, the Italian player really needs to grow up. Pathetic.

Yep.... you still don't do that though... just call him an ignorant fuck or something...
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    UKDave wrote:
    Yep.... you still don't do that though... just call him an ignorant fuck or something...

i actually admire what Zidane did.... i cant explain it fully, but i love how its his last ever game and he being a legend and everything... and he finishes it with something that everyone will talk about for years... i also defended Cantona when he did that kung-fu kick with that yob..

we are human beings and everyone has a fuse... and all fuses are different in length!! professionalism doesnt come into it... heat of moment, etc, etc... human being at end of day, and he snapped... i dont know, i just think the other guy wound him up too much and winding up is even less professional as you are trying to provoke something,.... which he fucking got didnt he :D

many thanksfor my birthday wishes folks... much appreciated :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    i actually admire what Zidane did.... i cant explain it fully, but i love how its his last ever game and he being a legend and everything... and he finishes it with something that everyone will talk about for years... i also defended Cantona when he did that kung-fu kick with that yob..

we are human beings and everyone has a fuse... and all fuses are different in length!! professionalism doesnt come into it... heat of moment, etc, etc... human being at end of day, and he snapped... i dont know, i just think the other guy wound him up too much and winding up is even less professional as you are trying to provoke something,.... which he fucking got didnt he :D

I agree that the winder up should be dealt with but can't agree on admiring what Zidane did, it was fucking stupid on so many levels...
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12

Yep, yep. It's actually amusing that this incident, whether good or bad, will be talked about for years. He's certainly left his mark, and I still think he's a bloody brilliant footballer. Such a leader.

I think the other player should have been booked for provoking him. Had he not said what he did, Zidane would not have been pushed to act like he did.

It's easy for us to sit here and say what Zidane did was wrong, but at the end of the day there are certain situations were you just do not know how you would react. It's bollocks to say, "oh how stupid of him, I wouldn't have done that". How do you know? If you found yourself in that situation, huge pressure on you to do well, last professional game of football, millions of people watching you, it's impossible to say just how much you would be able to restrain yourself.

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Yep, yep. It's actually amusing that this incident, whether good or bad, will be talked about for years. He's certainly left his mark, and I still think he's a bloody brilliant footballer. Such a leader.

I think the other player should have been booked for provoking him. Had he not said what he did, Zidane would not have been pushed to act like he did.

It's easy for us to sit here and say what Zidane did was wrong, but at the end of the day there are certain situations were you just do not know how you would react. It's bollocks to say, "oh how stupid of him, I wouldn't have done that". How do you know? If you found yourself in that situation, huge pressure on you to do well, last professional game of football, millions of people watching you, it's impossible to say just how much you would be able to restrain yourself.

The other guy should actually be sent off, doesn't defend Zidane though, how many people were watching that? children included, so when dozens of kids get nutted next week because someone did a "Zidane" on them, it's all ok? If he did that in the street it would be assault...
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    UKDave wrote:
    I agree that the winder up should be dealt with but can't agree on admiring what Zidane did, it was fucking stupid on so many levels...

maybe admire was wrong word... eh... not sure what i mean, but just that he didnt take the shit, if you know what i mean... like if someone at my work was going on about my mother and shagging her etc, etc, or calling me something stupid... sure i could report them or ignore them but i'd much rather headbutt them in the chest... :o:)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    he might have said something about zidanes kids... i used to play with a guy once in a local team... one of the opponents actually said to him about waiting until his daughter was 16 and then he would 'look her up'... guy in my team just decked him... one punch... SFA banned him for 3 years, and he was 36 anyway so he just gave up... but everyone has a trigger, and although what Zizou did was in front of millions that thought wouldnt have entered his head, defence of his honour was more important