Astorians with tickets

Comments

• Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    Byrnzie wrote:
    What, you mean they've got steam power in Scotland now? :D

Byrnzie now sits tapping his fingers in anticipation of Dunkman's cutting and witty response.........

Lol, I'm just picturing Dunky going through his 'Book of cutting and witty responses' as we chat - give him a minute byrnzie :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
    Chime wrote:
    The mp3 one is quite straightforward (I managed it :o ). It arrives in .rar and just needs extracting. I did a post for Stoney on this on the Astoria boot thread (in too much detail) if you want to try it.

I know, I saw that and it's much appreciated but I've had enough of trying to figure stuff out. You can all download as many shows as ya want but I won't be doing any. It literally gives me a headache trying to figure them out
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Byrnzie wrote:
    What, you mean they've got steam power in Scotland now? I didn't realise Fred Dibnah made it that far north? :D

Byrnzie now sits tapping his fingers in anticipation of Dunkman's cutting and witty response.........

no steam power has died out Steve, we now have electricity... and you didnt realise Fred had made it this far north? you thick fucker!
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    I know, I saw that and it's much appreciated but I've had enough of trying to figure stuff out. You can all download as many shows as ya want but I won't be doing any. It literally gives me a headache trying to figure them out

not a proper fan then are you ;) :eek:

to open a .rar file you need to download the software Chime has posted about... then let the package unRAR it for you... and kaboom... a folder of mp3s sits on your desktop.. simple stuff!!
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    no steam power has died out Steve, we now have electricity... and you didnt realise Fred had made it this far north? you thick fucker!

He he he!! How could I have doubted the Mighty Fred? :D:D:D:D
    Lol, I'm just picturing Dunky going through his 'Book of cutting and witty responses' as we chat - give him a minute byrnzie :D

i fucking wrote that book.. which is one more book than you'll ever write ;)
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    not a proper fan then are you ;) :eek:

to open a .rar file you need to download the software Chime has posted about... then let the package unRAR it for you... and kaboom... a folder of mp3s sits on your desktop.. simple stuff!!

Yep... even I managed that... :rolleyes: :p:D
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
    You can all download as many shows as ya want but I won't be doing any.

i'm not laughing with you i'm laughing at you... but that line is so petulant... if it were the school playground it wouldnt be out of place

its my ball and you're not playing :D:D

c'mon Hellsy... its easy stuff... download the file and then download the WinRar package and we'll talk you through it :cool:
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    Nice weather today folks, don't ya think? :cool:
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles

Dunkmans been sharpening his teeth today! I, on the other hand, have had to endure some smelly bloke in a white coat sticking bits of metal in my gums this morning, and telling me I need to give him lots of money so that he can inflict some more pain on me next week. Bah!
    UKDave wrote:
    Yep... even I managed that... :rolleyes: :p:D

yeah Helen... dave did it..

i cant talk... it took me about 3 hours before it sunk in, that on MSN hitting Enter button posts the sentence and doesnt create a new line...

Maybe so... but nobody bought it, did they? :p

Any critical acclaim??? Even public???
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    i'm not laughing with you i'm laughing at you... but that line is so petulant... if it were the school playground it wouldnt be out of place

its my ball and you're not playing :D:D

c'mon Hellsy... its easy stuff... download the file and then download the WinRar package and we'll talk you through it :cool:

Nope, seriously I'm allergic to it or something... even thinking about it is giving me a headache... that and the pile of minutes sitting on my desk :eek:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Can anyone put this girl out of her misery? Can anyone upload their MP3s somewhere so HH can just download them as such?
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Dunkmans been sharpening his teeth today! I, on the other hand, have had to endure some smelly bloke in a white coat sticking bits of metal in my gums this morning, and telling me I need to give him lots of money so that he can inflict some more pain on me next week. Bah!

so have i got this right.... you've been giving a mentally-ill robot blowjobs... and you've been paying him for the pleasure...???

was that close?? :)
    Maybe so... but nobody bought it, did they? :p

Any critical acclaim??? Even public???

critical acclaim... well yes.. BBC have sent me 3 letters telling me to fuck off.. told me to write jokes not stories.. i take that as critical acclaim :cool:

public acclaim... yes... some wee guy from Romania on here told me i had written something funny once... ergo public acclaim :p

that ok for you :)
    Nope, seriously I'm allergic to it or something... even thinking about it is giving me a headache... that and the pile of minutes sitting on my desk :eek:

The pile of minutes sitting on your desk? Shiit, what's your real name..Philip K Dick? Are you sitting on the curve of a space-time continuum, conversing with non organic entities, who, although of no distinguishable physical form, are vibrating to a slow cosmic rhythm, which is reminiscent of the character of time itself, and who happen to have the audacity to be actually sitting on your desk?? I mean, you could have at least offered them a seat! Weird! :eek:
    yeah Helen... dave did it..

i cant talk... it took me about 3 hours before it sunk in, that on MSN hitting Enter button posts the sentence and doesnt create a new line...

Yeah that's so true !! :D:p

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

Rockin' out to Creadles
    critical acclaim... well yes.. BBC have sent me 3 letters telling me to fuck off.. told me to write jokes not stories.. i take that as critical acclaim :cool:

public acclaim... yes... some wee guy from Romania on here told me i had written something funny once... ergo public acclaim :p

that ok for you :)
    No I mean for your book dunk... not acclaim for you as a person :rolleyes:

Thanks RR but londonrocks is sending it to me as we speak... I can wait til I get it in the post :) . I probably won't be online Thursday evening anyway.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Byrnzie wrote:
    The pile of minutes sitting on your desk? Shiit, what's your real name..Philip K Dick? Are you sitting on the curve of a space-time continuum, conversing with non organic entities, who, although of no distinguishable physical form, are vibrating to a slow cosmic rhythm, which is reminiscent of the charcter of time itself, and who happen to have the audacity to be actually sitting on your desk?? Weird! :eek:

thats a great answer... :D:D:D

i just presumed she had a basked of clocks on her desk..
    No I mean for your book dunk... not acclaim for you as a person :rolleyes:

Thanks RR but londonrocks is sending it to me as we speak... I can wait til I get it in the post :) . I probably won't be online Thursday evening anyway.

but i am the book Helen ;)

if you "cant wait" to get it then you'd spend the 4 mins and 28 secs wrking out the very easy process of using winRAR to have it sitting in your mp3 discman thingy tonight... its that easy.. :mad:

as i said... not a true fan then ;):p
    Helen I know exactly wha tyou mean! I have lots of minutes to write up also :eek: The meetings were so long ago though I've forgotten the gist of them!

Rockin' out to Creadles
    but i am the book Helen ;)

if you "cant wait" to get it then you'd spend the 4 mins and 28 secs wrking out the very easy process of using winRAR to have it sitting in your mp3 discman thingy tonight... its that easy.. :mad:

as i said... not a true fan then ;):p

Look Dunky!! Leave Helen alone! :mad: :mad: Just leave her be *goes to fume in corner* ;)

Rockin' out to Creadles

Originally Posted by Chime
    On http://www.rarlabs.com

theres a bit that reads... halfway down the page under banner that says "last Updated 19th May"

WinRAR, RAR and Pocket RAR 3.60 beta 3
    WinRAR 3.60 beta 3 available in Albanian, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, English, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese Brazilian, Romanian, Russian, Serbian Latin, Slovak, Slovenian, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian.

Choose English and it should start to automatically download.

Once downloaded double click to execute.

Once it has executed if you right click on your .rar file one of the options should be to 'extract files' click on this and your mp3s will be extracted.

Let me know if any of this doesn't make sense and sorry if I went into too much detail
    Look Dunky!! Leave Helen alone! :mad: :mad: Just leave her be *goes to fume in corner* ;)

***puts Stoney into "book of people to attack in future"****
    ***puts Stoney into "book of people to attack in future"****

Do what you like! I'm not in the least bothered ;) Us women need to stick together, that I have decided.

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Kid back from school - I'm off for a bit! I don't want to read about vicious attacks on fellow board members when I come back. Everyone should be in one piece!
    See you guys later!
    Do what you like! I'm not in the least bothered ;) Us women need to stick together, that I have decided.

Careful Dunk... that's the second such post I've just read... ;)

Right, got some work to do... later everyone :cool:
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    UKDave wrote:
    Careful Dunk... that's the second such post I've just read... ;)

Right, got some work to do... later everyone :cool:

"work"? I thought this was work? :confused:
    Byrnzie wrote:
    "work"? I thought this WAS work? :confused:

Meeting postponed... ;) back again.... :D
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12