Astorians with tickets

Comments

• chimechime Posts: 7,838
    UKDave wrote:
    Right, I'm outta here... night all ;)

Night :)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Chime wrote:
    Shameless is one of my favourite programs. Saw the guy who played Steve get his BAFTA and he is now engaged to Fiona IRL :o

Strawberry blonde is a loooooooooooooong way from ginger ;)

So you definitely off to see Da Vinci Code tomorrow?

So what exciting things were happening in BB that you had to watch? It has sucked you in already :eek: hasn't it been on less than a week :o

I agree!! :D:D

Not heard back so not sure.... will give her a nudge tomorrow :o

Shabaz has left already... no? oh well...

Right!! night night xx
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    morning all

what a fine morning it is...

i'm always in a good mood anyway, but today i'm in a gooderer mood... just received my secret package from Stoney (many thanks :) ) & sending oot Byrnzies today... :cool:

anyone else in a good mood?? anyone else always in good moods anyway (i think Byrnzie and Dave are always quite chirpy on here at least)

today i think i will be especially nice to Helen... :) so how are you today Hellsy, I am sooo look forward to coming to Dublin... ya irish freak.... see i just cant do it... and i tried so hard ;);)

i see Byrnzie might be bringing a Union Jack flag :eek: ... so remind me to wear a bulletproof vest and stand quite far away from him ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    morning

i'm not so chirpy , had a disturbed night ! think my eyes are still closed !

so what is this sociaty u lot speak of ?? i feel left out of the loop :( am i not cool enough for the cool kids ? **sniffs**
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    V V wrote:
    morning

i'm not so chirpy , had a disturbed night ! think my eyes are still closed !

so what is this sociaty u lot speak of ?? i feel left out of the loop :( am i not cool enough for the cool kids ? **sniffs**

well you'll wake up soon enough ***lifts kilt**** :eek: there you go.. sausages for breakfast ;)

the society is so secret that i have no idea what your on about, but the initiation ceremony from Dave will leave you sore and bruised.... and you have to eat a bag of monkeys wearing dungarees... or something :confused:

*cough*redrock*splutter*
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    well you'll wake up soon enough ***lifts kilt**** :eek: there you go.. sausages for breakfast ;)

the society is so secret that i have no idea what your on about, but the initiation ceremony from Dave will leave you sore and bruised.... and you have to eat a bag of monkeys wearing dungarees... or something :confused:

*cough*redrock*splutter*

**SHOCKED asnd Dazed steps back from the computer**

but.....but......I'm a vegeterian !!!!!

as for the rest **RUNS AWAYYYYYYYYYYYYY**
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    V V wrote:
    but.....but......I'm a vegeterian !!!!!

so you never eat sausage anymore... just lettuce :p

dont run away just yet... Dave might be too tired for the formalities of the initiation anyway... but the society involves wearing Boots ;)
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    just received my secret package from Stoney (many thanks :) ) & sending oot Byrnzies today... :cool:

You should hopefully feel even gooderer later if the 2nd post delivers you a little sumtin' from Byrnzie. I fink my postie is either a thieving swine, or is completely incompetent. I've had only one piece of mail in the past week and that was a letter addressed to my next door neighbour. Worrying, very worrying.
    Perarl Jam, [size=+2]Pistoia[/size], Italy, 20 Sep. Why do I feel drawn to this place? Can anyone explain why I feel so attracted to this place?
    Byrnzie wrote:
    You should hopefully feel even gooderer later if the 2nd post delivers you a little sumtin' from Byrnzie. I fink my postie is either a thieving swine, or is completely incompetent. I've had only one piece of mail in the past week and that was a letter addressed to my next door neighbour. Worrying, very worrying.

that is worrying :(

yeah i'm sure my postbox will contain gifts when i get home today :)

nearly 1000 posts Byrnzie.. do something spectacular with it... for mine i did a giant willy and balls picture using x's and o's and stuff to make up the picture... took me ages :)

x x x x x x o o o x x x x x x x x
    so you never eat sausage anymore... just lettuce :p

dont run away just yet... Dave might be too tired for the formalities of the initiation anyway... but the society involves wearing Boots ;)

BOOTS !!!!! oh count me in then I love to wear boots , is thigh high ok ??
    V V wrote:
    .... is thigh high ok ??

is there any other kind :):):):):):):):)
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Hey VV! I'm sure the guys will enjoy the high thighs (with very high heels!). Will PM you today!

Whoopie!!!! My Chicago 2 is FINALLY downloading!

Now off to try this blog thing......
    redrock wrote:
    Hey VV! I'm sure the guys will enjoy the high thighs (with very high heels!). Will PM you today!

Whoopie!!!! My Chicago 2 is FINALLY downloading!

Now off to try this blog thing......

morning :)

OK looking forward to it ;)
    nearly 1000 posts Byrnzie.. do something spectacular with it... for mine i did a giant willy and balls picture using x's and o's and stuff to make up the picture... took me ages :)

x x x x x x o o o x x x x x x x x

Oh yeah, I don't notice that. I'll start practicing my big willies and balls now! :D
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    ‘when i got home and really thought about what u said it was all very clear !!! hahahahahaha’

Lol, you had to wait til you got home??? :eek: It was all very clear to me right THEN!!! :D

‘how about u plug into ur boot at 8pm and we have a lil text thing going ?? IF u have credit !!!’

Oh that’s a great idea :) and I think my brother MAY be working tomorrow night :):D . Not sure yet but that would be fucking great if he is.

’p.s. Tool analigy was great’

Lol, I dunno it’s like evanescence meets metallica with the vocalist from the Charmed theme song :confused:

‘I have no CDRs left for now, so no more pms please (the one person who asked today, I'll squeeze you in).’

Thank you so much Matt - I can't wait.

‘and Helen is far superior than me at this play fighting anyway, so she can handle herself no probs’

:eek: FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

‘so how are you today Hellsy, I am sooo look forward to coming to Dublin... ya irish freak.... see i just cant do it... and i tried so hard’

Fuck! You were freaking me out a little bit there :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Oh yeah, I don't notice that. I'll start practicing my big willies and balls now! :D

or do a big pair of boobs.....or a giraffe.... or a giraffe with big boobs, and a pack of hyenas laughing at the boobied giraffe.... or a beef sandwich.. the choices are endless

actually i'm disappointed i did a big willy and balls now... although i did do the proper graffiti thing of 3 pubes from each side of the scrotum and some droplets... i think it was deleted... i have no idea why :confused:
    ‘when i got home and really thought about what u said it was all very clear !!! hahahahahaha’

Lol, you had to wait til you got home??? :eek: It was all very clear to me right THEN!!! :D
    :eek: FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

who said that bit??? i'm interested..
    who said that bit??? i'm interested..
    Doesn't really matter :cool:

Although I think a few people will knwo exactly what we're talking about - mainly the girls :p
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    [size=+2]Attention all! Urgent Response Needed![/size]

Just starting to get the Society's blog sorted. Come up with first hurdle and I need your input...

What do we want to call this blog?
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    No problem Dunk, hope you enjoy it :)
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Perarl Jam, [size=+2]Pistoia[/size], Italy, 20 Sep. Why do I feel drawn to this place? Can anyone explain why I feel so attracted to this place?

Because I'll be there? :D:D LOL

Plus it's an outside venue which will be cool :cool:
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    or do a big pair of boobs.....or a giraffe.... or a giraffe with big boobs, and a pack of hyenas laughing at the boobied giraffe.... or a beef sandwich.. the choices are endless

actually i'm disappointed i did a big willy and balls now... although i did do the proper graffiti thing of 3 pubes from each side of the scrotum and some droplets... i think it was deleted... i have no idea why :confused:

:eek: I dread to think what you've prepared for your 5000th. Not long now people be warned :eek:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    redrock wrote:

Just starting to get the Society's blog sorted. Come up with first hurdle and I need your input...

The nancy sinatra appreciation blog, wasn't it?

These boots ( ;) ) ... and all that!!! :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    redrock wrote:

Live on Two Legs ;)

ohhhh so many levels

i like the Nancy Sinatra one as well :)
  • KeithosKeithos Posts: 853
    Chime wrote:
    Good afternoon :) and where have you been hiding?

Is it the hair :o ... don't tell me it's that work stuff :eek:

Hey!

Sorry, I'd left work by the time you replied!!! I've been a little busy with work, but mainly in the studio with my band! The songs are really starting to come along now :)

The hair was fine :P I like it!!! (I only dyed the back pink though)

How's you?
    Live on Two Legs ;)

ohhhh so many levels

ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR... Live on SEVERAL legs

:confused:

Eh... nah!!!!!

Hey Keith :) when ya putting the pics up then?
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life

Ahhhhh... :o I just got the second meaning there :o

I was thinking of the thigh high kind :rolleyes:

Sometimes I just embarrass myself! :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Fruity legs ! thinking of the avacado thing

or severed legs !

green boots !

i'm crap at this.
    V V wrote:
    Fruity legs ! thinking of the avacado thing

or severed legs !

green boots !

i'm crap at this.

Lol :D

I think Fruity Boots has a good ring to it :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!