Astorians with tickets

Comments

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Irish Al wrote:
    Tats make people cooler ;):D:p :cool: :eek: :rolleyes:

i find sitting in the freezer aisle at Tescos to be a less permanent way of being cool :cool:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Irish Al wrote:
    *IN BEST FATHER TED MODE* "Down with that sort of thing" "Careful now" :D:D

:D:D:D

I remember sat at university watching two complete series non-stop :D
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    i find sitting in the freezer aisle at Tescos to be a less permanent way of being cool :cool:

Hey... whatever works for you! :D
    redrock wrote:
    Very addictive (but also gets expensive). I'm just getting some on body parts that won't sag with age! Limits a lady!

what bits dont sag on a woman... ear lobes? teeth? your pancreas?
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    what bits dont sag on a woman... ear lobes? teeth? your pancreas?

OOOOOOHHHHHH!!!!! OK... bits that have less a tendency to sag.... Is that any better?
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    redrock wrote:
    I can bring my tape measure!!! :D:D:D

you do one leg , i'll do the other ! :D
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    And anything in between... ***naughty!! Stop that!****
    speaking of Tats , i keeping wanting one then not hahahaha if i ever got round to it, i would like a tripple goddess with a cresent moon on her head :)
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    redrock wrote:
    OOOOOOHHHHHH!!!!! OK... bits that have less a tendency to sag.... Is that any better?

no :)

• UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    :mad: Just got notification of a speeding offence... earlier in the month in Bristol.. didn't know about it... :o

So that's probably another £60 and 3pts... taking me up to the scared shitless stage of 9.......!!!! :eek:
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
    V V wrote:
    speaking of Tats , i keeping wanting one then not hahahaha if i ever got round to it, i would like a tripple goddess with a cresent moon on her head :)

Would you get the symbol or would it be a female figure?
    no :)

You're soooooo evil!
    woooooooooooo 1000 posts

and you wasted it on admitting gooseberry status... its like that when on MSN with the pair of them... Dave and Stoney flirting with me trying to butt in with nuggets of wit... ;):p

Yeah right dunk!! ;) when I joined the conversation the other night, it was already well oiled... with talk of... er... you know ;)
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    UKDave wrote:
    :mad: Just got notification of a speeding offence... earlier in the month in Bristol.. didn't know about it... :o

So that's probably another £60 and 3pts... taking me up to the scared shitless stage of 9.......!!!! :eek:

Oh no. Have a friend in a similar position (got six of the points on one journey :eek: ) his driving style has changed ...

Dunk there seem to be some new additions to your thread. We're not giving up now we have the audience boot ;) Speaking of which Dave you need to start organising the troops for Thursday :)
    redrock wrote:
    Would you get the symbol or would it be a female figure?
    i was thinking the figuer with moon on head or holding it at her belly. i'm so indecisive ! i need to get the image perfect b4 working out where to put it, then who to do it , it will take me years LOL. poss over my left hip !
    UKDave wrote:

Woooooops!
    UKDave wrote:

so you got fined for going to fast in and around the Bristols area... and because you were going so hard and fast through the Bristols region i bet you never made it south... to the big bushes in Cornwall or something :o
    Chime wrote:
    Speaking of which Dave you need to start organising the troops for Thursday :)

Ah... yes!! good point :D

For those that are interested we are organising a relive of The Astoria this Thursday where we all listen to the boot at the same time (to be confirmed, dunk you reckon 8:07?!!)

Get your wine / beer / boot at the ready and join us... :cool:

Confirmed so far are myself, Chime and Dunk, any more?
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    so you got fined for going to fast in and around the Bristols area... and because you were going so hard and fast through the Bristols region i bet you never made it south... to the big bushes in Cornwall or something :o

Something like that... ;):o

But 38mph... I mean for fecks sake... :mad:
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    Would love to but can't.. I'll just have to have my own private show later that evening!
    UKDave wrote:

Harsh........
    UKDave wrote:

For those that are interested we are organising a relive of The Astoria this Thursday where we all listen to the boot at the same time (to be confirmed, dunk you reckon 8:07?!!)

cant remember exact time but it was definitely just after 8.00.. i remember checking the watch as i was getting excited.... but we could go for 8 on the dot to make it a bit easier :D
    UKDave wrote:

oh cool an Astoria Flow :D

count me in what time n place ? here ? msn ?
    V V wrote:
    oh cool an Astoria Flow :D

count me in what time n place ? here ? msn ?

Logical place is here... this thread would be perfect... ;) :cool:
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    UKDave wrote:

thats pretty bad... a policeman friend of ours told us that the threshold limit is 36mph.. a 30mph zone has a 10% variable to allow for the radar equipment and a 10% on top of that to allow for the variable car speedometer... anyway he told me its 36mph before they can give out automatic fines and points etc...

might be different with cameras though... apparently wrapping a speed camera in cling film means the lens cant focus correctly on the road and therefore Reggy Plates can be read
    redrock wrote:
    Harsh........

Other two were harsh as well, I'll now be on 9pts until October next year........!!! :eek:

81 in a 70
    48 in a 40 (which I thought was a 50)
    38 in a 30

Hardly Michael fecking Schumacher is it.....!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    UKDave wrote:
    Logical place is here... this thread would be perfect... ;) :cool:

Nahhh... there's a detroit thread somewhere.... I vote for that one :cool:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
    Nahhh... there's a detroit thread somewhere.... I vote for that one :cool:

That'd confuse 'em :p:D
    easeeeeeee OFF the gas Dave !!

ok fussy wussy's i'm off to gym tots :D , let me know what time Thursday , oh wait I got a meeting at 10 wont be home till 12 ish ...... would that fit in with everyone else ??? i'll make sure i got my T-shirt on too ;)

let me know byesss XXXX
    You know with the setlists flying around so far and the band dropping in local references like Kick Out The Jams in Detroit I'm starting to get my hopes up for one of........

Leash
    Thin Lizzy tag

In Dublin :o:D:D :cool:
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12