Astorians with tickets

Comments

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    you do know that redrock is on dont you?

on what? telly?

yeah i noticed but i think you've scared her away... some nutty scottish bloke said he'd propose to her today... just because she thought hurling was boring :rolleyes:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    on what? telly?

yeah i noticed but i think you've scared her away... some nutty scottish bloke said he'd propose to her today... just because she thought hurling was boring :rolleyes:

hurling isnt boring... apparently they "rip faces" off the other team and its some form of sporting murder... murder is something quite horrible but the President of the Tourist Board of Ireland thinks its a great sport to be enjoyed by kids and families alike... but with a big bag of faces lying on the touchline and all those players running around looking like Skeletor brandishing bent bits of wood... i dont think i'd want my kids playing that!!!
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Excuse me .... I do hate to interrupt ... terribly sorry and all that .... I can go away if you'd rather .... em ... be by your self... but .. em ....hello Dunk :o
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    hurling isnt boring... apparently they "rip faces" off the other team and its some form of sporting murder... murder is something quite horrible but the President of the Tourist Board of Ireland thinks its a great sport to be enjoyed by kids and families alike... but with a big bag of faces lying on the touchline and all those players running around looking like Skeletor brandishing bent bits of wood... i dont think i'd want my kids playing that!!!

yeah it sounds shit doesnt it :p

i like the Skeletor reference though... my favourite was Ram-Man
    Chime wrote:
    Excuse me .... I do hate to interrupt ... terribly sorry and all that .... I can go away if you'd rather .... em ... be by your self... but .. em ....hello Dunk :o

Phew... saved....

i was going mad!!!!!!! well madder...

felt like my own blog!!!
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Dunky has lost it!! :eek:

Logged in but wasn't on the board. Googling to find a child friendly (well 11 year old) friendly version of Othello. Gabrielle needs it for tomorrow and she just 'thought' of it before going to bed! But I'm here for a bit to relieve you from talking to Dunk2 on your own!

EDIT - Just noticed you got a bit more company!
    apparently the new Life Wasted video is up on pearljam.com

seen it yet???
    Phew... saved....

i was going mad!!!!!!! well madder...

felt like my own blog!!!

Glad to be of service ;)

See you have an exciting night planned :o You were keeping quite a pace on those posts :)
    Nope but will have to take a look!
    apparently the new Life Wasted video is up on pearljam.com

seen it yet???

Noticed when I logged in. Only came on to check for an e-mail my sister claims to have sent me :o

Have you downloaded it?
    redrock wrote:
    Dunky has lost it!! :eek:

Logged in but wasn't on the board. Googling to find a child friendly (well 11 year old) friendly version of Othello. Gabrielle needs it for tomorrow and she just 'thought' of it before going to bed! But I'm here for a bit to relieve you from talking to Dunk2 on your own!

EDIT - Just noticed you got a bit more company!

i cant get to see the new Life Wasted video ... boo!!!

Gabrielle is a beautiful name :)
    WTF?!?!?! I click on their download thing and I get this:

We're sorry, but the provider of this video has not authorized Google to display this video in your location.

Never had that before - why oh why? What can I do? Dunky.... tell me!
    i cant get to see the new Life Wasted video ... boo!!!

Me neither :( We're not in an authorised location :confused:
    Chime wrote:
    Me neither :( We're not in an authorised location :confused:

quick guess is it has US licence only.. shit!!

EDIT: IJUST READ THIS THOUGH "Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-NoDerivs license, so that people around the world can legally copy, distribute and share it. Check out the terms of the license here. The video "

same as Unemployable being a iTunes b-side download... i wish they would tell people things like this

we'll get it soon enough.. :)
    quick guess is it has US licence only.. shit!!

same as Unemployable being a iTunes b-side download... i wish they would tell people things like this

we'll get it soon enough.. :)

Yes that's what I thought too. Would have hoped they'd put that in the news though. :(

EDIT: off to check the thread on The Porch

Thanks.. we think so too! Named after the angel (obviously). She was going to have Marine (which is her middle name) as her first name but no one could pronounce it properly in this country (ie the French way) and it sounded horrible.
    Checked on The Porch. Looks like we're missing something good! Oh well, all in good time..... AAARRGGGHHHH - I want to see it!!!!!
    redrock wrote:
    Checked on The Porch. Looks like we're missing something good! Oh well, all in good time..... AAARRGGGHHHH - I want to see it!!!!!

http://www.myspace.com/8896910
    ooohhhh Thanks!
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    maybe your boss is single and you had to force Dave to go on a date with her... i say forced.. i mean gently coaxed... i say gently coaxed..i mean you told him your boss was a bit of a goer.... i say she's a bit of a go-er ... imean she'll let Dave use her like a Czech lady of the night and still cook him up a fry up the next morning :)

...ooo!! ;) I do like a fry up in the morning :D

Great news stoney... site is CRAP tonight :mad: :(
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    Evening all :D

Back from adventures of drama ;)

No threats were needed with regards to my boss. Not even the threat of sending her on a date with Dave :eek: She just signed my leave card without question. Don't think she knew what she was signing really :D

How are you all tonight then?
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Evening all :D

Back from adventures of drama ;)

No threats were needed with regards to my boss. Not even the threat of sending her on a date with Dave :eek: She just signed my leave card without question. Don't think she knew what she was signing really :D

How are you all tonight then?

Good thanks... having a Wolfy evening :D Wolfblass wine and Wolfmother CD!! ;):D
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    Chime wrote:
    Yes that's what I thought too. Would have hoped they'd put that in the news though. :(

EDIT: off to check the thread on The Porch

http://www.jrecords.com/pearljam/

then choose Life Wasted Hi

:cool:
    http://www.jrecords.com/pearljam/

then choose Life Wasted Hi

:cool:

Thanks. I found it by going and checking out RM while this site was crashing :(
    UKDave wrote:
    Good thanks... having a Wolfy evening :D Wolfblass wine and Wolfmother CD!! ;):D

Still haven't listened to this band, guess I should at some point :D

Just noticed you are now Love Boat Captain. ;) Congrats!

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    evening i see jools is being a pratt again , playing with Dr. John !!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    Still haven't listened to this band, guess I should at some point :D

Just noticed you are now Love Boat Captain. ;) Congrats!

Why thankyou...

Think Black Sabbath / White Stripes / QotSA and you're about there... :D
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    Well I like Sabbath, can take or leave QOTSA and as for White Stripes, well let's not go there!

Rockin' out to Creadles
    UKDave wrote:
    Why thankyou...

Think Black Sabbath / White Stripes / QotSA and you're about there... :D

excellent description

i'm getting big 70's rock vibes on this labum... very Sabbath and Zep inspired :)
    Well I like Sabbath, can take or leave QOTSA and as for White Stripes, well let's not go there!

Not White Stripes.............?!!!!!! :eek: oh oh!! this could be end of a beautiful friendship... :( they are fecking awesome!!!!! :mad:
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12