Astorians with tickets

Comments

• Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    Byrnzie wrote:
    I think you must have misunderstood your mate Al. When he said the craic was unbelievable he was referring to the sight of the contestants unbelievably large bum cracks.

Ahah!!!!!!!!!! So that's why Irish people end up going over there cos too many people talk about the crack and we think 'yeh' :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    I had to look up the word craic... :o:o:o
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    That's all I see when I watch darts too - and people cheer and stuff :confused: I just don't get it.

replace darts with hurling and thats my answer as well.... just that you have a go at me cos i dont like YOUR sport!!

anyway... i;m not attacking you... i'm merely playing :) (but again i'll stop it as i dont want folk whingeing at me again for picking on you)

i could attack you if you wanted though.... judging by your prediliction for violence in the sports you like then maybe you'd enjoy that :D

now when can we fuckin chat about football!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    redrock wrote:

thats not embarrasing!!!... i had to look up the word "word" though :o:o
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Byrnzie wrote:
    I think you must have misunderstood your mate Al. When he said the craic was unbelievable he was referring to the sight of the contestants unbelievably large bum cracks.

No I knew thats what he was on about :D:D
    I need a coffee!
    replace darts with hurling and thats my answer as well.... just that you have a go at me cos i dont like YOUR sport!!

anyway... i;m not attacking you... i'm merely playing :) (but again i'll stop it as i dont want folk whingeing at me again for picking on you)

i could attack you if you wanted though.... judging by your prediliction for violence in the sports you like then maybe you'd enjoy that :D

now when can we fuckin chat about football!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)
    Ahhh no wonder you only like soccer then if you don't like 'violence' in sport - oh and IN sport, it's not called 'violence', it's called 'passion' :D . But I was already talking about football - the REAL football though ;)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    :confused: Hmm... who are you and what have you done with Al? :o

I've decided to show my true self :):p
    I need a coffee!
    redrock wrote:

Well it's an Irish word so it's nothing to be ashamed of :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    That was my 'word of the day'. Now I will be able to hold a conversation (or maybe just understand) with an Irish person when I'm in Dublin!
    But I was already talking about football - the REAL football though ;)

now you have said the above many times.. i dont get it :confused:

in gaelic football they can use their hands... in REAL football (i.e my football) they only use their feet... except goalkeepers.. so my sport wins... nah nah de nah nah :p
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037

Hmmm..I could be quite pedantic here and interpret this sentence as implying that anything Irish is, by the sheer fact of it being Irish, beyond shame. Therefore, I will say just one word....BOYZONE!
    now you have said the above many times.. i dont get it :confused:

in gaelic football they can use their hands... in REAL football (i.e my football) they only use their feet... except goalkeepers.. so my sport wins... nah nah de nah nah :p

Yeh but your 'football' is crap :cool:

And it's played by a bunch of overpaid whinging pussies who fall over if somebody glances at them... so my sport wins cos it's played by REAL men, which makes it REAL football :cool: nanananananananananana
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Hmmm..I could be quite pedantic here and interpret this sentence as implying that anything Irish is, by the sheer fact of it being Irish, beyond shame. Therefore, I will say just one word....BOYZONE!
    No, I meant it's nothing to be embarrassed about looking it up because it's an Irish word, therefore a foreign word :confused: . Thought that might be simple enough to understand :cool:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    redrock wrote:
    That was my 'word of the day'. Now I will be able to hold a conversation (or maybe just understand) with an Irish person when I'm in Dublin!

Lol, yep you'll be needing that alright. You'll pick it up quick enough anyway.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Yeh but your 'football' is crap :cool:

And it's played by a bunch of overpaid whinging pussies who fall over if somebody glances at them... so my sport wins cos it's played by REAL men, which makes it REAL football :cool: nanananananananananana

the day you can play a fucking sport is the day your opinion matters more than mine :p;)

nahnah de nah nha... its my ball and you're no playin wi' it :p
    Byrnzie wrote:

:D

Byrnzie... you cant say anything bad about Ireland dude... apparently its against a law or something... shhhh

i'll provide you with an alibi... but seeing your posts the other day about nicking tellys and stuff i guess you might be getting good at making up your own??! :)
    the day you can play a fucking sport is the day your opinion matters more than mine :p;)

Well it would help if you've even SEEN both sports we're discussing - I have so therefore MY opinion is better than yours :p and I can play sports like gaelic football and camogie and rounders and badminton and tennis and squash AND swimming and stuff like that... and I could play soccer if I wanted to but it's a bit dull really :cool:

*Grabs ball off dunk and runs off*

:cool:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life

I can play a sport and I'm bigger than you so I'm stealing you FIFA WORLD CUP 06 ball and bringing it to helens for a game of "proper" footie :D:D:p
    I need a coffee!
    No, I meant it's nothing to be embarrassed about looking it up because it's an Irish word, therefore a foreign word :confused: . Thought that might be simple enough to understand :cool:

O.k...I'll let you off then. ;) And I'll never mention Boyzone again, promise. :D
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    Chime , i didnt get time to do me hair :( but may get round to it shortly !

Keith, Photos NOW !!! ;)

and the rest of u , whats with all the sport talk ?? :( , i hate sport ! lol
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    :D

Byrnzie... you cant say anything bad about Ireland dude... apparently its against a law or something... shhhh

No of course you can. Just don't expect me to lie down and take it :) just as if I said bad stuff about England or Scotland or whatever.

Besides, Boyzone don't count as they only started as a joke and then all the English people started buying their stuff which kinda surprised them and they thought 'wow we can make money out of this shite'
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    V V wrote:

Even when bikes (of the motorised kind!) are involved? Love that! Love speedway!
    V V wrote:
    Chime , i didnt get time to do me hair :( but may get round to it shortly !

Keith, Photos NOW !!! ;)

No Sport at ALL VV ;):p
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    I can play a sport and I'm bigger than you so I'm stealing you FIFA WORLD CUP 06 ball and bringing it to helens for a game of "proper" footie :D:D:p

Ya watching the rugby tomorrow?????

Sorry V, it's just cos of the big match tomorrow... and maybe slightly to see what Dunk looks like when his head explodes *evil laugh* :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    redrock wrote:
    Even when bikes (of the motorised kind!) are involved? Love that! Love speedway!

a little is ok :)

have you seen "on any sunday" ?? i love that film and the crazy races in it, better good proper engens in them bikes too ;)
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    Ya watching the rugby tomorrow?????

Sorry V, it's just cos of the big match tomorrow... and maybe slightly to see what Dunk looks like when his head explodes *evil laugh* :D

hahahahahaha :D

and AL , errr welll a lil one on one is ok ;)
    V V wrote:
    a little is ok :)

have you seen "on any sunday" ?? i love that film and the crazy races in it, better good proper engens in them bikes too ;)

Wow! That takes me back! Ummmm Steve McQueen!
    No of course you can. Just don't expect me to lie down and take it :) just as if I said bad stuff about England or Scotland or whatever.

Besides, Boyzone don't count as they only started as a joke and then [size=+3]all the English people[/size] started buying their stuff which kinda surprised them and they thought 'wow we can make money out of this shite'

Hey, I'll have you know I never bought a Boyzone record!! I just bought a scratch and sniff blow-up Ronan Keating doll!! So there!! :mad:
    redrock wrote:
    Wow! That takes me back! Ummmm Steve McQueen!

I HAVE THAT POSTER IN MY ROOM :):)

I Looooooooooovvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeee Steve McQueen.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Irish Al wrote:
    No Sport at ALL VV ;):p

Tut tut. That's all I can say! ;)