Astorians with tickets

Comments

• V VV V Posts: 5,191
    Euro and BB !!! oh no :( HH i'm worried !
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    V V wrote:
    Euro and BB !!! oh no :( HH i'm worried !

Yeh :o me too! But I wasn't the only one if that makes it better??? :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    V V wrote:
    HH ~ eurovison ???? WTF !!!!!!!!!

Dunk have u up-dated the Wrelease Astoria thread cos i got so of my other board friends to sign up :D

yeah i did it this morning... i'm perfecting my Kelly Jones voice so i can phone up 10club and ask them to send me the files... :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    ^^^ HAHAHAHAHAHAH

dunk !!!!! add Lo to the list she is my lovely jammer in Wales who's coming to Dublin :D:D:D:D:D
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Morning everyone!!! :D sorry can't stop have to go interview now :(
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
    Hello and good bye dave , hope it all goes well or fast :D bye for now :)
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    V V wrote:
    ^^^ HAHAHAHAHAHAH

dunk !!!!! add Lo to the list she is my lovely jammer in Wales who's coming to Dublin :D:D:D:D:D

Lo? Is that her message board name?
    Dunk, they're playing Galway :rolleyes: but thank you anyway :)

yeah i noticed that afterwards... i had no idea where Galway was to be honest... but at least i thought about you :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    UKDave wrote:
    sorry can't stop have to go interview now

I thought you like interviews? :p
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    UKDave wrote:
    Morning everyone!!! :D sorry can't stop have to go interview now :(

Hi and Bye :D:):D
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Lo? Is that her message board name?

LoDoubleU is her board name ! ummmMMMmmmm why ?
    yeah i noticed that afterwards... i had no idea where Galway was to be honest... but at least i thought about you :)

Awwww how sweet :) thank you! Galway's the other side of the country :) Beautiful county though.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    V V wrote:
    arrr how lovely to get flowers :)

ok i need more help RR i got my lil vid onto the comp BUT cant get it on to youtube cos its 161MB and their max is 100MB , how do i compress it and what with ?? also i did it through Nero and its saved as ummm winamp and utube syas avi or mpg , any idea's ??

thanks for your help ;) XXX

oh and GOOD MORNINGGGGGGGG ! :D

Good morning to all! Lots of people bright eyed and bushy tailed this morning!

VV - this is getting complicated! So... you got your vid on computer - good start.
    Winamp is just a media player - your files would have an extension supported by winamp, eg .asf, .wmv, avi. etc. so check that as well and see what you have. You may need to convert your file (which may in turn decrease it's size - you never know!)

Now for the rest..... I don't know! I don't work with nero and I have no idea about utube! Dunky? Anyone?
    V V wrote:
    LoDoubleU is her board name ! ummmMMMmmmm why ?

Done!!!!! She is on board and sailing the Irish sea as we speak, singing PJ sea shanties!
    Oh come on, there HAS to be one other rugby fan here :o

I'm getting super excited about the match tomorrow - oh I wish I was in Cardiff... or Limerick :o or anywhere but Dublin

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :eek: :eek:

Lol, just getting a serious burst of hyperness.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    redrock wrote:
    Good morning to all! Lots of people bright eyed and bushy tailed this morning!

VV - this is getting complicated! So... you got your vid on computer - good start.
    Winamp is just a media player - your files would have an extension supported by winamp, eg .asf, .wmv, avi. etc. so check that as well and see what you have. You may need to convert your file (which may in turn decrease it's size - you never know!)

Now for the rest..... I don't know! I don't work with nero and I have no idea about utube! Dunky? Anyone?

thanks anyway :) and at least i'm learning stuff ! i'm going to reduce the bits ? size anyway thats the next move and check what it's saved in and try up-loading again ! god hope its bloddy worth it ! LOL
    Oh come on, there HAS to be one other rugby fan here :o

I'm getting super excited about the match tomorrow - oh I wish I was in Cardiff... or Limerick :o or anywhere but Dublin

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :eek: :eek:

Lol, just getting a serious burst of hyperness.

ummmm not me

BUT i was just talking to swede on msn and he had to go cos of the ruby he was watching , semi's or something anyway he was hyper ! not sure Which ruby he was watching !
    I sunk to a whole new low last night – eurovision SEMI final :eek: :eek: :eek:

*hangs head in shame* :o

And so you should hang your head in shame. The SEMI FINAL! For christ's sake!!!!!!!!
    V V wrote:
    ummmm not me

BUT i was just talking to swede on msn and he had to go cos of the ruby he was watching , semi's or something anyway he was hyper ! not sure Which ruby he was watching !

Lol :D Ah he's watching super 14's then. I know absolutely nothing about that southern hemispherical stuff... just the north for me at the moment, well til Ireland take their team to New Zealand next month :)

It's the Heineken Cup Final, the European final, like the champions league, like the world cup final of European club rugby :eek: but thank you for saying something :o lol.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    redrock wrote:
    And so you should hang your head in shame. The SEMI FINAL! For christ's sake!!!!!!!!

Lol, I know :o well Ireland were in it cos we were so crap last year that we had to qualify... we're even more crap this year and yet we qualified for the final. Keep an eye out for Finland though - they're fucking hilarious, sparks coming out of the guitars and all :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • LoDoubleULoDoubleU Posts: 80
    I'm getting super excited about the match tomorrow oh I wish I was in Cardiff...

I live 10 mins from Cardiff
    Can see the stadium from up the road.

Everyone should at least come to Cardiff once for a rugby match even if its just drinking in a pub!!
    How to be happy and true....
    Is the quest we're taking together...
    LoDoubleU wrote:
    I live 10 mins from Cardiff
    Can see the stadium from up the road.

Everyone should at least come to Cardiff once for a rugby match even if its just drinking in a pub!!

Oh no... :o don't say that. Has Cardiff turned red then??? Oh you're gonna have a great weekend if you're in the pub and Munster win. I've been to Wales a few times on the Booze Cruise so it was just Holyhead :o but I love the Welsh.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Lol, I know :o well Ireland were in it cos we were so crap last year that we had to qualify... we're even more crap this year and yet we qualified for the final. Keep an eye out for Finland though - they're fucking hilarious, sparks coming out of the guitars and all :D

Yeah... I guess this whole Eurovision thing is really for the fun factor!

BTW I LOVE rugby! I live a spit away from Twickenham stadium but we never seem to be able to get tickets to matches there!
    redrock wrote:
    Yeah... I guess this whole Eurovision thing is really for the fun factor!

BTW I LOVE rugby! I live a spit away from Twickenham stadium but we never seem to be able to get tickets to matches there!
    I’ve only ever been to two matches – my first was last November Ireland V All-Blacks and we had the best seats in the place. Had to walk on the pitch to get to them as the teams were out warming up – it was amazing. Then I got to a six nations match this year – it was only Italy but still just brilliant to get to a six nations match. I get soooo into it every year more than any sport. The Gaelic football and hurling started up last week and I was watching one of the hurling matches and shouting at the ref ‘for fuck sake that was blatently FORWARD’ :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    I've seen gaellic football - I guess it's OK - not crazy about ball games unless it's rugby, aussie rules or american football. Hurling looks like hockey - a bit borning to me!

We have fun in our house when it's England vs. France and I love it when France wins (of course)!
    I follow international rugby and sometimes watch other matches if they are being shown on the beeb.
    Forgot to ask V V did you dye your hair last night? :)

Keith we're waiting for the pics ;)

Hope you enjoyed your drinks in the sun last night as don't think there's any chance tonight :o

Think we should say those that are London based should meet for drinks not drinks in the sun or we could be waiting a long time ...
    redrock wrote:
    Hurling looks like hockey - a bit boring to me!

if i wasnt married and you werent... i'd propose :);):D
    Chime wrote:
    Keith we're waiting for the pics ;)

well you lot are :p:p

i can say this as Keith stated yesterday he wasnt bothered about saying hello to the guys yesterday... so i'm not bothered about his hair ;);)
    The Gaelic football and hurling started up last week and I was watching one of the hurling matches and shouting at the ref ‘for fuck sake that was blatently FORWARD’ :o

So HH, these hurling games...do they have a rule like in ice hockey whereby if two fella's start having a go at each other the ref can order a time out and they both get 30 seconds to beat the crap out of each other? Simply put, is there any ruckin' with sticks?