Airbag
    House Of Cards
    Lucky
    Planet Telex

< second encore >
    There There

:cool: Cool hey?
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    UKDave wrote:
    By the way.... full Radiohead setlist from Tues:

You And Whose Army?
    The National Anthem
    2+2=5
    Open Pick
    15 Step
    Exit Music (For A Film)
    Morning Bell
    Arpeggi
    Pyramid Song
    Street Spirit (Fade Out)
    Karma Police
    Myxamatosis
    Go Slowly
    Spooks
    Idioteque
    Bodysnatchers
    Everything In Its Right Place

< first encore >
    Airbag
    House Of Cards
    Lucky
    Planet Telex

< second encore >
    There There

:cool: Cool hey?

Very cool!
    I'll be seeing them in Dublin, after Pearl Jam, in Marlay PArk!!
    :D
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Buru wrote:
    Very cool!
    I'll be seeing them in Dublin, after Pearl Jam, in Marlay PArk!!
    :D

What date? :cool:
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    so i'm going to be busy making wax doll of Keith and a chocolate mould for eddible Eddie's :D:D:D:D:D:D
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    UKDave wrote:
    What date? :cool:

24th August.
    Then off to London it is, and then Reading on the 27th
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
    V V wrote:
    so i'm going to be busy making wax doll of Keith and a chocolate mould for eddible Eddie's :D:D:D:D:D:D

:eek: !! Keithos go careful, bet she's got pins as well!! :eek: ;):D
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    Buru wrote:
    24th August.
    Then off to London it is, and then Reading on the 27th

Wow...!! :D cool tour ;)

Will see ya at Dublin and Reading then!! :cool:
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Hellooooo is there anybody out there?????? :p

EDIT Guess not :(
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    Chime wrote:
    Hellooooo is there anybody out there?????? :p

EDIT Guess not :(

Yeah... back on... :D

Just been watching Lost episode 3 on the internet.... ;)

Decent day?
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    UKDave wrote:
    Yeah... back on... :D

Just been watching Lost episode 3 on the internet.... ;)

Decent day?

T'was OK. No rain which is always a bonus so I can walk rather than catch a bus. Sounds like we had sent it all up North :o

What happens in 3? I think I may have watched 4 at the weekend but I'm not sure ...

Did you bother catching up on our days posting or just decide to skip it?
    Chime wrote:
    T'was OK. No rain which is always a bonus so I can walk rather than catch a bus. Sounds like we had sent it all up North :o

What happens in 3? I think I may have watched 4 at the weekend but I'm not sure ...

Did you bother catching up on our days posting or just decide to skip it?

Yeah... when I came off the M40 and did back roads it was absolutely torrential, flooding and stuff... :(

If it was weekend would have been repeat of 3... where they have to fix the computer...

Had a quick run through but didn't spend too long, forgot I had to catch up on Lost and noticed the BB thing too.. ;)
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    UKDave wrote:
    Yeah... when I came off the M40 and did back roads it was absolutely torrential, flooding and stuff... :(

If it was weekend would have been repeat of 3... where they have to fix the computer...

Had a quick run through but didn't spend too long, forgot I had to catch up on Lost and noticed the BB thing too.. ;)

Na I'm past fixing the computer. Freeview E4 baby :p

You didn't watch BB? So have they managed to find freakier freaks than last time?
    Chime wrote:
    Na I'm past fixing the computer. Freeview E4 baby :p

You didn't watch BB? So have they managed to find freakier freaks than last time?

Don't tell me nothing then!!!!........ :eek:

Yeah... just to see who was in... I think they have indeed surpassed themselves again :rolleyes: :D
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    UKDave wrote:
    Don't tell me nothing then!!!!........ :eek:

Yeah... just to see who was in... I think they have indeed surpassed themselves again :rolleyes: :D

You gotta get freeview :) E4 is the only reason I got it and it's great as between Channel 4, E4 and E4+1 you have about 6 chances to watch each episode.

So do you become a BB addict? I think I'm going to try and avoid it so I don't get sucked in. Did that with The Apprentice, X-Factor and I'm a Celebrity. It's liberating not to know any of their names and not understand the conversations people have about them :D
    Chime wrote:
    You gotta get freeview :) E4 is the only reason I got it and it's great as between Channel 4, E4 and E4+1 you have about 6 chances to watch each episode.

So do you become a BB addict? I think I'm going to try and avoid it so I don't get sucked in. Did that with The Apprentice, X-Factor and I'm a Celebrity. It's liberating not to know any of their names and not understand the conversations people have about them :D

If it's anything like the last series I'll gradually get sucked in... watch it when there's nothing else on... only got 4 channels :eek: :o

Don't actually watch that much and still struggling to keep up with Lost, always seems to clash with something!! :mad:
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    UKDave wrote:
    If it's anything like the last series I'll gradually get sucked in... watch it when there's nothing else on... only got 4 channels :eek: :o

Don't actually watch that much and still struggling to keep up with Lost, always seems to clash with something!! :mad:

GET FREEVIEW :p No more missing Lost, just watch the episode one of the 5 other times it's being shown.

Channel 5 actually has some cool stuff now aswell CSI, Law and Order, House, Grey's Anatomy. I don't watch all the shows all the time but means if I feel like watching TV I can usually find something to watch.

How did the date go last night?

I went to my salsa class which luckily is in a bar with about 15 TVs so I could watch the game. Meant most of us weren't paying much attention to the lesson though :o
    Chime wrote:
    GET FREEVIEW :p No more missing Lost, just watch the episode one of the 5 other times it's being shown.

Channel 5 actually has some cool stuff now aswell CSI, Law and Order, House, Grey's Anatomy. I don't watch all the shows all the time but means if I feel like watching TV I can usually find something to watch.

How did the date go last night?

I went to my salsa class which luckily is in a bar with about 15 TVs so I could watch the game. Meant most of us weren't paying much attention to the lesson though :o

I guess I should get freeview really... :o :rolleyes:

Yeah, was great thanks ;)

Salsa... :cool: learning some good moves? ;)

So you sorted for Leeds then......?! need any CD's to get up to speed on any of the bands? :cool:
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    UKDave wrote:

Salsa... :cool: learning some good moves? ;)

This week we were learning over and unders ;) Last time I went we were learning wraps where the man gets to wrap up the lady ;)
    UKDave wrote:
    So you sorted for Leeds then......?! need any CD's to get up to speed on any of the bands? :cool:

I need to book my train but don't if Stoney has made any decisions yet and whether it's worth waiting to see what she is doing. Today I booked Monday off as a half day though :)

I may need some help with the music. My Dad has offered to put together a Who compliation for me :D don't know how much / recent the stuff he has will be though.

I missed a parcel being delivered today :( got a phone call to see if it had arrived and it was flowers :) ....................... from my grandpa :o
    Chime wrote:
    This week we were learning over and unders ;) Last time I went we were learning wraps where the man gets to wrap up the lady ;)

I need to book my train but don't if Stoney has made any decisions yet and whether it's worth waiting to see what she is doing. Today I booked Monday off as a half day though :)

I may need some help with the music. My Dad has offered to put together a Who compliation for me :D don't know how much / recent the stuff he has will be though.

I missed a parcel being delivered today :( got a phone call to see if it had arrived and it was flowers :) ....................... from my grandpa :o

Think I'd have 3 left feet... :D:o:p

Stoney is talking about coming up on Sat due to early start Sun which is cool by me if you wanna do that too?

Don't really need to get any recent Who stuff ;) although I think they are recording at the moment so will be interesting to hear some new stuff... got 2 x Flaming Lips, borrowing latest of someone at work soon too, loads of eels, first Zutons and because of Leeds picked up SFA's compliation CD for about £4...

Nice grandpa!! :D I'm just about the only bloke in our family left... :eek: long story and all sorts of reasons which I'll save for another time!! :o
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    arrr how lovely to get flowers :)

ok i need more help RR i got my lil vid onto the comp BUT cant get it on to youtube cos its 161MB and their max is 100MB , how do i compress it and what with ?? also i did it through Nero and its saved as ummm winamp and utube syas avi or mpg , any idea's ??

thanks for your help ;) XXX

oh and GOOD MORNINGGGGGGGG ! :D
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    morning troops!!! :)

this not even getting a reply to the Astoria bootleg thing is beginning to fuck me off a bit to be honest :mad:

even a message from Kat saying "haa haa you bunch of grovelling scumbags.. its never getting released" would at least put all our minds at rest!!!

c'mon Kat... give us an answer and if you ever meet us all at a gig then as a thank you i will personally restrain Dave from trying it on with you ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    Good morning all.

I sunk to a whole new low last night – eurovision SEMI final :eek: :eek: :eek:

AND I voted :eek: well for Finland cos they made me laugh hysterically.

*hangs head in shame* :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
    even a message from Kat saying "haa haa you bunch of grovelling scumbags.. its never getting released" would at least put all our minds at rest!!!

NOoooooooooooooooooooooooooo Dunk :eek: Don't tempt them :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Morning pop pickers! I was listening to the Albany show this morning on the way to work. I never realised that travelling to work could be so enjoyable. :)
    NOoooooooooooooooooooooooooo Dunk :eek: Don't tempt them :o

i know but i'm getting seriously fucked off with the non reply..

she could at least acknowledge i sent her/them an email...

even if she posted on the petition thread "nice to see that you are at least trying :) "

just fucking something!!!!!!!! ARRRRGGGHHHHH

: pissedoffsmileyfuckingface:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    Helen

how cool is this!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.ticketmaster.ie/artist/949061

you'll need to go see them :eek: :eek: :eek:
    Good morning everyone :D
    UKDave wrote:

Stoney is talking about coming up on Sat due to early start Sun which is cool by me if you wanna do that too?

Don't really need to get any recent Who stuff ;) although I think they are recording at the moment so will be interesting to hear some new stuff... got 2 x Flaming Lips, borrowing latest of someone at work soon too, loads of eels, first Zutons and because of Leeds picked up SFA's compliation CD for about £4...

Coming up on the Saturday should be fine and I'll just need to be back in London by 1 on Monday so I can go to work in the afternoon.

Right need to start raiding the bargain bins ...... :o
    HH ~ eurovison ???? WTF !!!!!!!!!

Dunk have u up-dated the Wrelease Astoria thread cos i got so of my other board friends to sign up :D
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Details: Chicago, 05-16-2006Song count: Total Time: 39 150:09 Buy MP3 version $9.99
    Buy FLAC version $14.99
    FLAC is currently unavailable for download due to corrupted files. All purchasers will receive a corrected, complete show.

Bugger!!
    Helen

how cool is this!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.ticketmaster.ie/artist/949061

you'll need to go see them :eek: :eek: :eek:

Dunk, they're playing Galway :rolleyes: but thank you anyway :)

VV I know... it was horrible, just horrible!

And THEN we watched bits of the new BB afterwards :eek:

Oh fuck, ah well at least I've rugby and gaelic football this weekend to brink me back to normal :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life