Astorians with tickets

Comments

• chimechime Posts: 7,838
    dbk wrote:

and the 2 aromas are near identical!!!

:eek: might want to get your self a nice fabric conditioner to mask the smell :eek:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Well done guys and girls!!! I think we are closing... I'll check :D

Thanks for stoking the fire while I was away Chime!! :D
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
    Yep... only 1400 behind now!!! ;)

Right, going out to get some wine to accompany Later, will be back :D
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    oh yeah I AM SOOOOOOOOOO looking forward to Jools :D:D:D

anyone got a link for the Letterman stuff i have been looking through the Porch but cant find it , i missed it :(
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    V V wrote:
    oh yeah I AM SOOOOOOOOOO looking forward to Jools :D:D:D

anyone got a link for the Letterman stuff i have been looking through the Porch but cant find it , i missed it :(

I missed it too, I'm sure it will surface eventually
    :)
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
    Buru wrote:
    I missed it too, I'm sure it will surface eventually
    :)

well I'll let u know if I find it :) !
    I know swede watched it today so its here somewhere!
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    V V if you look at the next to the last page of the just got back from Astoria thread there is a link where you can download the webcast :D

Dave glad to be of service :)
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    V V wrote:

thanks VV

I may have a useful link for ya too
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
    Chime wrote:
    V V if you look at the next to the last page of the just got back from Astoria thread there is a link where you can download the webcast :D

oooOOoooo Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat :D thanks honey ;)
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Chime wrote:

I watched it last night not realising you could actually click on it and get it full screen on Real Player ... d'oh!

so i downloaded that big 180mb link that Chime has mentioned and its fandabidosi :)

any of you guys planning on buying 1 or 2 of the new US leg boots when the become available? I'm going to get the first one that has the the 8 songs we heard at the Astoria just so i can complete my true itunes setlist... pretty sad i know... even sadder than that is i'm going to put them onto a CD... design CD sleeves, cover, etc and then i'm also going to Itunes it with a 0 second gap between the songs to get that concert feel...

save me the bother and release the bloody thing :(
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    I watched it last night not realising you could actually click on it and get it full screen on Real Player ... d'oh!

I worked this out halfway through WWS. It was by accident though ;)

any of you guys planning on buying 1 or 2 of the new US leg boots when the become available? I'm going to get the first one that has the the 8 songs we heard at the Astoria just so i can complete my true itunes setlist... pretty sad i know... even sadder than that is i'm going to put them onto a CD... design CD sleeves, cover, etc and then i'm also going to Itunes it with a 0 second gap between the songs to get that concert feel...

When do we start placing our orders :D:D

save me the bother and release the bloody thing :(

No news on the boot then???
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    nah... i check almost daily i think

i want it so bad... i feel like a musical version of Gollum... i wants my precious :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    Nasty hobbitsessss... keeping the precious all to themselves.... :(
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    you watching Jools tonight Dave? taping Letterman?

i've "borrowed" the father in laws DVD recorder for the Later! show... and i set his SKY+ to record Letterman... i wonder if the SKY+ thing allows me to record to a DVD recorder?

just incase i fall asleep or something :rolleyes:
    Not got Sky... yeah watching Jools... not got recordable DVD either... hoping someone will post would prefer it on PC rather than tape...

Got my Shiraz Cabernet Sauvignon on the go, gonna have a Crazy Mary with the boys and Jools... ;)
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    UKDave wrote:
    Got my Shiraz Cabernet Sauvignon on the go, gonna have a Crazy Mary with the boys and Jools... ;)

i'm sure it'll be posted up... i got the Letterman show downloaded today... big file but its cool to have it as a mini-gig to keep

i'm on a Tempranillo tonight.... same reason as you ;)

keeping the thread alive Dave... gotta keep it alive :cool:
    i'm sure it'll be posted up... i got the Letterman show downloaded today... big file but its cool to have it as a mini-gig to keep

i'm on a Tempranillo tonight.... same reason as you ;)

keeping the thread alive Dave... gotta keep it alive :cool:

It's still alive.... yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah....!!!! :D:D
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    Evening :)

I'm using the Letterman download as my temporary Astoria fix seen as we saw all the setlist.

Still hoping for the boot though.

I will probably be channel hopping between the two tonight :D Can't do any recording though.
    Chime wrote:
    Evening :)

I'm using the Letterman download as my temporary Astoria fix seen as we saw all the setlist.

Still hoping for the boot though.

I will probably be channel hopping between the two tonight :D Can't do any recording though.

Hiya!! :) where is the Letterman download then......?

Can't find a Letterman..... :D
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    UKDave wrote:
    Hiya!! :) where is the Letterman download then......?

Can't find a Letterman..... :D

This is the webcast concert not the show. It's about 45 minutes and if you didn't get to watch it last night is definitely worth a view or six :D They play 10 songs all of which we saw at the Astoria :) Except their crowd look so well behaved as it is seated theatre so they are all stood in rows. Took me about 25 minutes to download.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/i487u6

Have you watched the AOL sessions Dunk posted a link to yesterday? If not they are also great.
    Chime wrote:
    This is the webcast concert not the show. It's about 45 minutes and if you didn't get to watch it last night is definitely worth a view or six :D They play 10 songs all of which we saw at the Astoria :) Except their crowd look so well behaved as it is seated theatre so they are all stood in rows. Took me about 25 minutes to download.

Have you watched the AOL sessions Dunk posted a link to yesterday? If not they are also great.

Thankyou!!

Yeah I watched that earlier, really good, loved the version of Gone...

Album just keeps getting better... loving Marker & Inside Job at the moment :D:D
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    UKDave wrote:
    Thankyou!!

Yeah I watched that earlier, really good, loved the version of Gone...

Album just keeps getting better... loving Marker & Inside Job at the moment :D:D

Soz don't know where there is a download of the actual Late Show :(

I missed Gonzo as don't have Sky. The Freeview box was a good investment though esp. as I can watch Letterman :D

Was saying (on another thread I think) that Marker seems to be the one my internal jukebox has chosen :)

Will be sat at my desk and notice I'm bopping along to it playing in my head :o Good job I have my own office :D
  • rock_goddessrock_goddess Posts: 970
    I don't know if anyone has noticed but the jools holland show has been put back to 11:45
    *Fellow astorian*

20/4/06 Astoria
    23/8/06 Dublin

http://www.myspace.com/rockgoddess1318
    Chime wrote:
    Soz don't know where there is a download of the actual Late Show :(

I missed Gonzo as don't have Sky. The Freeview box was a good investment though esp. as I can watch Letterman :D

Was saying (on another thread I think) that Marker seems to be the one my internal jukebox has chosen :)

Will be sat at my desk and notice I'm bopping along to it playing in my head :o Good job I have my own office :D

It's gonna be great hearing them live again now we know them better... less than an hour to Jools... :D
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    Chime wrote:

I thought the crowd were a bit sparse.. like they all had body odour problems... so far apart :)

did you guys think that Ed seemed to put more into his performance than at the Astoria... Mike simply couldnt put more effort in... guys acting like he's 19 again.. superb stuff!

I think the AOL sessions are exceptional... different band set-up and the Gone version is just so chilling... as for Comatose, i cant praise that song enough... i sang along to it this morning at full volume... i have no larynx left.. :(

it did actually hurt me to try and sing it :)
    UKDave wrote:
    It's gonna be great hearing them live again now we know them better... less than an hour to Jools... :D

Well I'll say good night as am off to make some supper and watch Newsnight Review (I actually really like it :o) so enjoy Jools :D (I sound like a right boring old fart :eek: )

May pop on quickly after Jools and Letterman if I'm awake enough, if not have a good weekend.
    I don't know if anyone has noticed but the jools holland show has been put back to 11:45

yeah.. i saw that.... hope nobodys set the video for 11.30-12.30 and they miss the last 15mins :eek:
    Chime wrote:
    May pop on quickly after Jools and Letterman if I'm awake enough, if not have a good weekend.

yeah... nighty night Chime :)

mmmm supper sounds good!!