Astorians with tickets

Comments

• redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    who's going to try and watch the live webcast thingy tonight???

Thursday, 4 May 2006, 22:45:00 UK Time... glad they are playing it early evening over in the states as i was up for ages last night replaying the Radio sessions!! how good was it to hear WHY GO again :) and the version of Garden was excellent... rockin start :)

I made my astoria playlist last night as well... i made it up using live versions of each and every track except for the new album stuff (actually i used WWS and Severed Hand from the Radio1 sessions, so just 6 new live ones to get!!!)... just means i'll have to download the first gig from the new tour to get live versions.

please release the damn bootleg Admin bods.... it must sound amazing!!!!

Morning! You've been busy! I'm just listening to the Radio 1 thingy now (didn't manage it yesterday). Damn good (gotta love Eddie's voice). I'll be watching the webcast tonight!
    http://www.tenclub.net/i/press/PearlJam2006_03.jpg

have a look at Ed's tshirt folks... ah the memories... its nice to see that a millionaire rock star doesnt just throw things away after 1 wear... like Elton John does :(

I've seen a number of pics with Ed wearing that T-shirt at various times. Looks like one of his favourites!
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Hi guys. Was out last night so missed Radio 1 so will listen to it tonight before the live webcast. Complete PJ evening for me :D
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    Ok I feel stupid now but...... what's all this talk about a webcast? :o
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Ok I feel stupid now but...... what's all this talk about a webcast? :o

first thing on the news page. The gig at the Ed Sullivan theatre is going to be a live webcast :D
    Oooh :D

Damn I'm out tonight :( Will it be repeated does anyone know? *fingers crossed*

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Oooh :D

Damn I'm out tonight :( Will it be repeated does anyone know? *fingers crossed*

Don't know. Presume someone on here with more techy know how than me will record it and it will probably be on you tube :confused:
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    All I see Dave is you saying something about spanking!! ;)
    I ALWAYS miss the interesting stuff

You'll find it's not too hard to get people to return to that topic :p
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    redrock wrote:
    I've seen a number of pics with Ed wearing that T-shirt at various times. Looks like one of his favourites!

Morning :D

yes he wore it for easy st. too :)

and howwwwwww deep did Ed's voice sound on the R1 interviews !!! :D:D:D:D
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    V V wrote:
    and howwwwwww deep did Ed's voice sound on the R1 interviews !!! :D:D:D:D

Isn't it just beautiful??? **swoons**
    redrock wrote:
    Isn't it just beautiful??? **swoons**

*sighs* :D:D:D

half way into the interview i managed to listern alone , then my daughter walked in to say something and i sounded like Alan Steadman ? from greenwing

" get out!! dont speak!!!! jjjjjjjjjjust get out !!!! " LOL
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    V V wrote:
    *sighs* :D:D:D

half way into the interview i managed to listern alone , then my daughter walked in to say something and i sounded like Alan Steadman ? from greenwing

" get out!! dont speak!!!! jjjjjjjjjjust get out !!!! " LOL

She will now be scarred for life.....
    hahahahaha i think they are use to it. anyway she's the same with Greenday ! :)

think i'm going to relive Astoria on friday night as them lucky New Yorkers get the same kind of show :D
    You'll find it's not too hard to get people to return to that topic :p

Glad to hear it ;):D
    I do so hate missing out on such interesting conversations :D

Rockin' out to Creadles
    so folks its 2 weeks ago today ! :(

which feels alot longer then 1 week did .....

time to play the made up set list , but now i can add the songs from the album , Dunk i see u have been making a good one :) i'm not sure if i've got "why go live" * wonders off to check !*
    I know two weeks seems a life time ago now :(

Still we have the tour to look forward to *tries to find positive things to hold onto* :D

I'll be happier when we have the boot I think ;) Then I can really re-live it :)

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    V V wrote:
    i'm not sure if i've got "why go live" * wonders off to check !*

if you havent got it then use the version from the radio 1 sessions... thats what i had to do as well :)

theres a few threads with it on if you do need it.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    if you havent got it then use the version from the radio 1 sessions... thats what i had to do as well :)

theres a few threads with it on if you do need it.

derrr , oh yes must have been having a blonde moment !

thanks
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    I know two weeks seems a life time ago now :(

Still we have the tour to look forward to *tries to find positive things to hold onto* :D

I'll be happier when we have the boot I think ;) Then I can really re-live it :)

Yep, a week felt like nothing... two weeks feels like something though.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
    Dave I take it with the attention we paid the thread yesterday they haven't extended their lead :confused:
    ok how about a lil game of this or that to boost our count ??
    (next person chooses 1 then adds their , this or that question !)
    i'll start with

Audioslave or Soundgarden ??
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    You gotta love this guy, really :D

why???... cos he posted it about 12 hours after the event ;);)

some of us had the files at 9.25pm last night :D

sorry Byrnzie... good shout out to the folks who maybe missed this session. Man it was so good to hear Why Go being played again wasnt it :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    I've just nicked this from the porch :D

4 Music:4Play
    1:25am - 1:35am
    Channel 4

Pearl Jam

An exclusive, behind-the-scenes look into Pearl Jam's preparations for release of their highly-anticipated, self-titled, eighth studio album. The new album marks the band's first studio release in nearly four years.
    Had to bump. It was ready to fall off page 1.
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    why???... cos he posted it about 12 hours after the event ;);)

some of us had the files at 9.25pm last night :D

sorry Byrnzie... good shout out to the folks who maybe missed this session. Man it was so good to hear Why Go being played again wasnt it :)

I haven't heard them yet. Just scoured the board earlier for the stuff. It could be Timmy Mallet for all I know! :D
    Byrnzie wrote:
    I haven't heard them yet. Just scoured the board earlier for the stuff. It could be Timmy Mallet for all I know!

Me neither will have to wait until I get home from work. Listen to the Radio 1 stuff then log on to the webcast. HAPPY DAYS :D:D:D: And it's a beautiful day in London Town. Will be enjoying my walk to Waterloo this evening :D
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Chime wrote:
    Me neither will have to wait until I get home from work. Listen to the Radio 1 stuff then log on to the webcast. HAPPY DAYS :D:D:D: And it's a beautiful day in London Town. Will be enjoying my walk to Waterloo this evening :D

Yeah, it is a dash on the warm side. I may see you strolling along past my office window. :)
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Yeah, it is a dash on the warm side. I may see you strolling along past my office window. :)

If your East side of Waterloo you may well do :)