Astorians with tickets

Comments

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    UKDave wrote:
    Yeah agreed, might need someone to help get ticket depending on what day they go on sale though, sometimes with work it's impossible!! :(

i cant help matey.. i can get 10club tickets... but if you want me to buy general release and your busy then no probs... if i'm at work and you are too busy then PM card details and i'll get them for you.. like i was saying Thursday night we have a government e-speed connection...fucking rapid.. if it lets me buy them on my card i'll get them for you :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    foxymop79 wrote:
    How many people does the Point hold? How difficult is it going to be to get tickets? I want to book my flights now as they are cheap but I'm scared about losing the money if I don't get tickets!

Christ I should just move to Ireland the amount of times I'll have been there by the end of next year! Dublin in Feb, Cork next weekend, Dublin in May, driving round Ireland for ten days in August, then back to Dublin at end of August, then 7 days in Cork at some point before summer 2007 then getting married in Cork August next year! Christ!!!!

i just booked from Edinburgh-Dublin... i'm bound to get tickets :(

if not then i'm away for a boozy trip regardless :D
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    i cant help matey.. i can get 10club tickets... but if you want me to buy general release and your busy then no probs... if i'm at work and you are too busy then PM card details and i'll get them for you.. like i was saying Thursday night we have a government e-speed connection...fucking rapid.. if it lets me buy them on my card i'll get them for you :)

Cool, cheers bud :)
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    Cool, looks like lots of are going to be there then! I'm sure Given to Fly will be going also. Now to book accommodation and flights. Always so much to do :D
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Stay tuned for Ten Club ticket info and more possible dates.

just possible!!! seriously not offence but Italy is getting 5 dates :confused:

we rocked Astoria... i saw Stone's lip wobble... not enough?? come back for more then... we were a good crowd but we'll do better :D
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Stay tuned for Ten Club ticket info and more possible dates.

just possible!!! seriously not offence but Italy is getting 5 dates :confused:

we rocked Astoria... i saw Stone's lip wobble... not enough?? come back for more then... we were a good crowd but we'll do better :D

Yeah we promise!!! :D:D:D purleaasee!!!!
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
    night folks!!!

i just spent £150 arranging travel and accommodation to a gig i dont even have tickets for yet...... this band is fucking me up :D

even if i dont get 10club presale i'll get normal admission tickets... hope there is loads of the Astoria coming along? we were such a good crowd!!!
  • KeithosKeithos Posts: 853
    night folks!!!

i just spent £150 arranging travel and accommodation to a gig i dont even have tickets for yet...... this band is fucking me up :D

even if i dont get 10club presale i'll get normal admission tickets... hope there is loads of the Astoria coming along? we were such a good crowd!!!

I'll be there... sans headband...
    Yeah the possible bit, kinda spurred me onto thinking I should go to the Dublin gig just in case.

I agree though, we can do much better if needs be :D

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • foxymop79foxymop79 Posts: 460
    Keithos wrote:
    I'll be there... sans headband...

You better be!!!!!!

We'll all have to meet up for pre/post gig drinks again!!! Think I'm gonna book my flights today!!!
    Wembley 1996
    Glasgow 2000
    Astoria 2006
    Leeds Festival 2006
    Dublin 2006 (Wooooot!)

*Astoria Crew in Dublin 2006*
    foxymop79 wrote:
    You better be!!!!!!

We'll all have to meet up for pre/post gig drinks again!!! Think I'm gonna book my flights today!!!

Me too... what times/days are people booking flights?
  • niknik Posts: 262
    Keithos wrote:
    Me too... what times/days are people booking flights?
    Do I go Tues night for 99p or Wed morn for 5.99.....ahhhh decisions people
    "I know someday you'll have a beautiful life...I know you'll be a star"
    Astoria 20-4-06 (when pj rocked)

Dublin 2006....Alive,Black,RVM,Leash...awesome)

*Astoria Crew*

www.pearljam70.piczo.com- for some delicious pics of Eddie
    http://www.myspace.com/pjrocks4ever

Nik = Nicki (female)
    nik wrote:
    Do I go Tues night for 99p or Wed morn for 5.99.....ahhhh decisions people

I just booked my tickets :D

going wednesday morning 10am flight from gatwick

returning on the 24th 7:10pm flight...

I'm excited all over again now!!!!
    Keithos wrote:
    I just booked my tickets :D

going wednesday morning 10am flight from gatwick

returning on the 24th 7:10pm flight...

I'm excited all over again now!!!!
    is that ryanair..think thats what I'll end up with...i was deflated yesterday but excited again now and i haven't even got tickets

*Astoria Crew*

Nik = Nicki (female)
    nik wrote:
    is that ryanair..think thats what I'll end up with...i was deflated yesterday but excited again now and i haven't even got tickets

Yep... Ryan air.

Don't think I'l bother with a hotel... don't think I'll be sleeping that night!
    Keithos wrote:
    Yep... Ryan air.

Don't think I'l bother with a hotel... don't think I'll be sleeping that night!

Booked same flight...not sure about hotel yet...never been to Dublin might have to do a pub crawl that night.....

*Astoria Crew*

Nik = Nicki (female)
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    blue_rain wrote:
    I've never had that one before! But thank you Mr Cocker! :)

He he. No problemo : )

I've just arrived home after being out all night. I remember drinking absinthe at one point. I wonder why my head hurts today?
    Keithos wrote:

Not bad Keith. I've just made it my desktop wallpaper.
    Byrnzie wrote:
    He he. No problemo : )

I've just arrived home after being out all night. I remember drinking absinthe at one point. I wonder why my head hurts today?

Well you'd better hurry up and book your Dublin flights :P
    thats my feeling Dave.... Dublin will fly out the door ticketwise... and i cant hang on and wait and see if more UK dates are announced.. too risky :)

I think I'm gonna go and see them in Paris. Anyone wanna join me???
    Byrnzie wrote:
    I think I'm gonna go and see them in Paris. Anyone wanna join me???

Just read all the recent posts. Looks like everyone's going to Dublin. I might go to Paris and Dublin then. I can get a return to Paris, for myself and about 5 others on the Eurostar for about £40 each though with my 'Transport For London' work card.
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Just read all the recent posts. Looks like everyone's going to Dublin. I might go to Paris and Dublin then. I can get a return to Paris, for myself and about 5 others on the Eurostar for about £40 each though with my 'Transport For London' work card.

Count me in dude :)
    Keithos wrote:
    Count me in dude :)

Sure. No probs.
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Sure. No probs.

Cool bro...

Flights on Ryan air are about £40 return ;)
    Ooh the Paris date sounds good. Might have another friend who wants to go as well, will have to check with him. Oooh I'm getting excited again!! :D:D

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Keithos wrote:
    Cool bro...

Flights on Ryan air are about £40 return ;)

Yeah, it's probably best to fly. Probably only be about a 45 minute flight. A return flight with easyjet is £37. It doesn't look like Ryanair fly to Paris from London.
    Do you wanna book a flight today Keith and Stonesgstring??? I've just booked my flight. The following is from Luton airport to Paris with easyjet:

Depart:
    Mon 11 September
    £21.49
    flight 2553
    dep. 09:40, arr. 11:55

Return:
    Tues 12 September
    £14.76
    flight 2554
    dep. 13:40, arr. 13:55

With taxes and everything it comes to £57.75
    I've just booked my flight to Dublin. So, it's Dublin on the 23rd August, Reading on the 27th August, and Paris on 11th September. Sorted!!!
    Is that the 10am from gatwick with ryanair?

*Astoria Crew*

Nik = Nicki (female)
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Do you wanna book a flight today Keith and Stonesgstring??? I've just booked my flight. The following is from Luton airport to Paris with easyjet:

Depart:
    Mon 11 September
    £21.49
    flight 2553
    dep. 09:40, arr. 11:55

Return:
    Tues 12 September
    £14.76
    flight 2554
    dep. 13:40, arr. 13:55

With taxes and everything it comes to £57.75

Oooh that's cheap. I can book one way probably, but not sure if I'm gong to the Switzerland date yet, so can't book return.
    Thanks for the info though mate. Much appreciated :)

Rockin' out to Creadles