Astorians with tickets

Comments

• UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    well i hope you werent uncouth and bought screwtop red wine and drank it up a side street with a bunch of miscreants ;)

nice one :cool:

Yeah was cool and I'm sure we'll be doing it again soon :D
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • UKDave wrote:
    Yeah was cool and I'm sure we'll be doing it again soon :D

Count me in guys :) I wanna enjoy a cheap bottle of wine with friends! You guys are great!
    Count me in guys :) I wanna enjoy a cheap bottle of wine with friends! You guys are great!

Hehe :D we were talking about my Friday night liaison, and that was a 1 on 1 dude!! but yeah, we have to get the Astoria crew together again soon!!
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
  • UKDave wrote:
    Hehe :D we were talking about my Friday night liaison, and that was a 1 on 1 dude!! but yeah, we have to get the Astoria crew together again soon!!

Oooops ;) Still want a zip of that wine though,....... Another Astoria crew would be nice. Damn that was fun!
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Keithos wrote:
    Sure thing!!! That's what they're there for ;)

cheers Keith

i meant to say to you on Thursday but we share the same birthday :cool: although your headband was distracting me though, so i forgot ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • KeithosKeithos Posts: 853
    cheers Keith

i meant to say to you on Thursday but we share the same birthday :cool: although your headband was distracting me though, so i forgot ;)

Really? Cool - best day of the year eh?

I'm still wondering why I thought the headband was a good idea...
  • Hey keithos! Nice meeting you at the Astoria! Some really cool pics you got going. I'll upload a few pre-party pics myself. Don¨t know when, but they are coming.

AMENt
  • KeithosKeithos Posts: 853
    Hey keithos! Nice meeting you at the Astoria! Some really cool pics you got going. I'll upload a few pre-party pics myself. Don¨t know when, but they are coming.

AMENt

Good to meet you too dude!!!

shame the whole thing lasted just one day eh?
  • Keithos wrote:
    Good to meet you too dude!!!

shame the whole thing lasted just one day eh?

Yeah! oh why oh why didn't Pearl Jam play FOUR shows at the Astoria?? WhyyYYYYYYY???? Next stop is Leeds. Four months until we all meet again. Looking forward to it :) had such a great time in London.
    having just read the thread on Euro tour... perturbed is the word i would use... only Dublin is close for me :confused:

obviously i'll be going but i'm sure they will play more than just the UK festivals... wheres the SECC?? or Manchester or London?? i'm worried a wee bit!

obviously Dublin will be fuckin amazing but we're gonna be taking tickets out of their hands so to speak... hopefully its all just hearsay... not the put together TV band with shrek in it but, you know, rumours!!!!
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • shmikeshmike Posts: 216
    yeah, but not in a axe-frenzied killing spree type of way, more a "hey its shmike... lets get a pint" sort of way

Dave, did we ever work out if the guy in the queue in front of us was "Mike" from the blog??!?!

I also want to know Barbara from Italy's username on here... i forgot :o

so anyone know??
    :D yea I could always use another pint of hoogarden (spelling?)....save me coughing up £3.70 for one!!
    Living the dream in 2006 - Astoria, Reading & Prague
    And 2007 - Wembley

With alchohol in leaf and tree it must be natures plan, for there to be to some degree...alchohol in man
    shmike wrote:
    :D yea I could always use another pint of hoogarden (spelling?)....save me coughing up £3.70 for one!!

£3.70 a pint.... i could buy a hoose for that in Scotland ;)

just booked my Edinburgh to Dublin flights ;)
    £3.70 a pint.... i could buy a hoose for that in Scotland ;)

When are the tickets announced? Still trying to get the wedding date confirmed!!!! :(
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
  • £3.70 a pint.... i could buy a hoose for that in Scotland ;)

dunk, then we'll meet in Dublin! Im booking flight and hotel the second I get my concert ticket! Where will you be staying?
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    Has the Dublin been definitely confirmed?!!

If so I'll be there! :D
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Rumours of 23rd August...
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    Ahh I see, but not confirmed yet. OK well I'll keep an eye out for that then and the ticket sale :)

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

Rockin' out to Creadles
    dunk, then we'll meet in Dublin! Im booking flight and hotel the second I get my concert ticket! Where will you be staying?

i just booked flight and hotel this minute(s).... i got my flights for £1.99 each way!!!!!!!! came to £30 return all in :cool:

i just need to get the damn tickets now though :D

cant hide my disappointment at the only dates announced thus far but fuck it!!!
    UKDave wrote:
    When are the tickets announced? Still trying to get the wedding date confirmed!!!! :(

dave.... you coming???????????
    i just booked flight and hotel this minute(s)

Get two this time man!!!! :D
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
  • i just booked flight and hotel this minute(s)

I find it HARD to believe there won't be a Wembley Arena show or two..... It just doesn't make sense.

So, where did you decide to stay in Dublin? Any suggestion?
    They have said more dates to be annouced, I guess they haven't confirmed all dates with venues yet. I'll be very surprised if we don't have more in the UK.

Rockin' out to Creadles
    They have said more dates to be annouced, I guess they haven't confirmed all dates with venues yet. I'll be very surprised if we don't have more in the UK.

yeah but i'm concerned at the alotted timescales involved... where would they fit the other UK gigs in?

Dublin will welcome us with arms open... :D
    yeah but i'm concerned at the alotted timescales involved... where would they fit the other UK gigs in?

Dublin will welcome us with arms open... :D

Maybe before the Dublin gig? I dunno, or they might come back after the other Europe dates, seeing as they haven't actually announced any UK dates apart from the festivals.

Yes I'm sure the Irish folk will indeed welcome us with open arms.
    *sings along* With arms wide open. Ooops wrong band. haha

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Maybe before the Dublin gig? I dunno, or they might come back after the other Europe dates, seeing as they haven't actually announced any UK dates apart from the festivals.

I think the pre-Dublin gigs will be swallowed up by a month in the south of US... that and 2 nights at MSG!!

maybe they'll come back after the euro dates announced... I'm going to Dublin... I have to!!!

was it only 2 nights ago :eek: :(
    I think the pre-Dublin gigs will be swallowed up by a month in the south of US... that and 2 nights at MSG!!

maybe they'll come back after the euro dates announced... I'm going to Dublin... I have to!!!

was it only 2 nights ago :eek: :(

Think I'll try and secure Dublin and then see what else gets announced...
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    UKDave wrote:

thats my feeling Dave.... Dublin will fly out the door ticketwise... and i cant hang on and wait and see if more UK dates are announced.. too risky :)
  • UKDave wrote:

If you choose to go, are you traveling alone or with a friend?
    thats my feeling Dave.... Dublin will fly out the door ticketwise... and i cant hang on and wait and see if more UK dates are announced.. too risky :)

Yeah agreed, might need someone to help get ticket depending on what day they go on sale though, sometimes with work it's impossible!! :(
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
  • foxymop79foxymop79 Posts: 460
    How many people does the Point hold? How difficult is it going to be to get tickets? I want to book my flights now as they are cheap but I'm scared about losing the money if I don't get tickets!

Christ I should just move to Ireland the amount of times I'll have been there by the end of next year! Dublin in Feb, Cork next weekend, Dublin in May, driving round Ireland for ten days in August, then back to Dublin at end of August, then 7 days in Cork at some point before summer 2007 then getting married in Cork August next year! Christ!!!!
    Wembley 1996
    Glasgow 2000
    Astoria 2006
    Leeds Festival 2006
    Dublin 2006 (Wooooot!)

*Astoria Crew in Dublin 2006*