Options

Berlin(Checkpoint Eddie) - Berlin - 23.09.06

Comments

• Options
    Hi Folks....

I'm back from a month off and ready to rock.....
  • Options
    sammersammer Posts: 71
    Hi Folks....

I'm back from a month off and ready to rock.....

just in time. I'm always in the mood to rock.
    although I'm in the middle of exams I can't help it to check the reviews every day and constantly listening to PJ, in 2 days I'll see them for the first time! (antwerp) but I'm even more (if possible) looking forward to the two shows abroad (paris and berlin)
    2006: antwerp, paris, berlin

2007: nijmegene werchter

2009: rotterdam

2010: nijmegen, berlin, arras, werchter
  • Options
    deep_schismicdeep_schismic Bremen, Germany Posts: 158
    I might have a spare ticket for Berlin...GA. PM or post here to express your interest. I will know for sure in the next week or two.

The ticket was originally for my best friend who was planning to come down, but now she's not sure anymore whether she can get a visa in time, etc.
    //ten.club.#352XXX//
    ***melbourne.19.2.2003|berlin.23.9.2006|berlin.15.08.2009|berlin.04.07.2012|berlin.05.07.2012|amsterdam 16.06.2014|berlin 26.06.2014
  • Options
    HI
    I am looking for 3 tickets for the Berlin show!!I went to see the guys at Arnhem and i am addicted!!2 of my friends could not make it to Arnhem so they would love to go to Berlin as well.So i am keeping my fingers crossed that somebody can make us happyyyy with 3 tickets.
    michel26366@hotmail.com
    greets from Wendy
  • Options
    HI
    I am buying two tickets from somone(in the proces of paying/sending now)But i am looking for another one....the 2 tickets on the way to me are standing tickets for 44 euro each.....Now my question is;are there more sorts of tickets to berlin....does anyone know if there are going to be different area's with different entering tickets(prices)
    I am asking this because i was offerd another ticket(also face value)but is was more expensive then the other ones.Both are standing tickets.....never done this before so i could use a little help please!!
  • Options
    you can check with the venue: http://www.wuhlheide.de/en_index.html

There might be at least two sections (GA and seats).
    I feel very close to you all now; so close I could almost... loan you money. Really. it goes that deep.
    -Tom Waits-

Everybody should believe in something...I believe i'll have another drink - anonymous -

Ah that's just drunk talk, sweet beautiful drunk talk.
    -Barney Gumble-
  • Options
    Yep already checked it but they only say that they sold tickets for 44 euros,so i was wondering if anyone knows if al standing tickets are giving acces to the same area,because otherwise my friend has to stand alone all night.
  • Options
    wendy1976 wrote:
    Yep already checked it but they only say that they sold tickets for 44 euros,so i was wondering if anyone knows if al standing tickets are giving acces to the same area,because otherwise my friend has to stand alone all night.

I think the 10C and standard tickets give access to the same area, but I think once the Innenraum area fills up, then people will have to settle for seats in the stands.

I have talked to tickets.de where I got my tix, and they said all the tickets are of GA class, and that the Innenraum hold about 3,000 people or something. Correct me if I am wrong of course

edit:

also, wendy...tickets are EUR 44, but with the booking fee varying, in most cases it ends up being about EUR 50. I paid EUR 52 each for mine from tickets.de
    //ten.club.#352XXX//
    ***melbourne.19.2.2003|berlin.23.9.2006|berlin.15.08.2009|berlin.04.07.2012|berlin.05.07.2012|amsterdam 16.06.2014|berlin 26.06.2014
  • Options
    So thats good to hear thanks alot....now i can buy one more standing ticket(if i get lucky)and al 3 of us can enjoy together.
    Thanks for the info.Hope i wil arrive early(arnhem took me over 3 times longer then normal)so i wil be in line for a good spot.Now al that i have to do is keep trying to find a hotel....not an easy task with al of those different events going on in berlin that weekend.
  • Options
    kermie13 wrote:
    hey , try out http://www.hostelworld.com iam sure youll find something there....
    there are heaps of good hostels in berlin....pre/post party sounds awesome!

kristin

Hey Wendy, you can check here for Hostels.
    I feel very close to you all now; so close I could almost... loan you money. Really. it goes that deep.
    -Tom Waits-

Everybody should believe in something...I believe i'll have another drink - anonymous -

-Barney Gumble-
  • Options
    Heya, I was just wondering if anyone has a preferably 10c spare ticket (just one for me). Do 10c get early entry in Berlin too?
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    redladyredlady Posts: 602
    Well i'm still looking for 2 tickets i only saw them in Antwerp after waiting for 10 years and now i reeaallly wanna see them again + from tomorrow on my brother is in Berlin again for his work so we could stay at his place...
    Pukkelpop '95 Neil Young with Pearl Jam without EV
    Antwerp 30-08-2006
    Berlin 23-09-2006
    Rock Werchter 29-06-2007
    Nijmegen 27-06-2010
    Rock Werchter 04-07-2010
  • Options
    Hey Wendy, you can check here for Hostels.
    Thanks i already tried a couple hotels from that site but al where booked ful.So i hope to have some luck today....if not....there's probably some great places to spent the night doing other things then sleeping.But anyway thanks for the link.i wil keep trying in my not so good german.I am hoping that wir habe leider keine zimmer frei really means that there no rooms anymore *lol*
  • Options
    wendy1976 wrote:
    Thanks i already tried a couple hotels from that site but al where booked ful.So i hope to have some luck today....if not....there's probably some great places to spent the night doing other things then sleeping.But anyway thanks for the link.i wil keep trying in my not so good german.I am hoping that wir habe leider keine zimmer frei really means that there no rooms anymore *lol*
    yup thats what it means.....geen kamers meer vrij.....my German is good not exelent but i can read speak and understand it well only writing it down is a bit difficult...
    Antwerp 30-08-2006
    Berlin 23-09-2006
    Rock Werchter 29-06-2007
    Nijmegen 27-06-2010
    Rock Werchter 04-07-2010
  • Options
    Heya, I was just wondering if anyone has a preferably 10c spare ticket (just one for me). Do 10c get early entry in Berlin too?

Yeah, there is early entry in Berlin...and knowing germans everything is already scheduled and planned :D That means punctuality people.
    -Tom Waits-

-Barney Gumble-
  • Options
    wendy1976 wrote:
    there's probably some great places to spent the night doing other things then sleeping.*lol*

Yeah, most people won't sleep that day, Berlin is a great place to party - lol
    -Tom Waits-

-Barney Gumble-
  • Options
    Yeah, there is early entry in Berlin...and knowing germans everything is already scheduled and planned :D That means punctuality people.
    Lol, scheduled??? Planned??? Punctuality??? :confused: As an Irish person, I take offence to those words :D

On a side note, I'm no longer going to Berlin. It would have been great to meet you all but it's not to be... but I really hope yas get a great show.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    Yeeeeaaaah thanks to walk93....my tickets just came by mail.
    Anyone else have onlinetickets from onlinetickets.de....i would like to know if these are the final tickets or do we have to use these to get others at the venue.
    It also says that no camera what so ever is allowed.not even a photocamera....that is not very cool.
    Really happy to be going....yup the smile is there again!!!!
  • Options
    Does anyone know is the Berlin gig sold out - I have just found out I will be there at the time of the show and after that great night in Dublim, I need another fix!
    Zagreb 2006 (was better by then!)
    Berlin 2006 (Barely!, was ill!)
    Dublin 2006
    Astoria, London 2006
    Toronto 2005
    Dublin 2000
    Wembley, London 2000
    Roksilde, Denmark 2000
    Berlin 2000
    Dublin 1996
    Cork 1996
    Slane 1993
    Newcastle 1992
  • Options
    Lol, scheduled??? Planned??? Punctuality??? :confused: As an Irish person, I take offence to those words :D

Ohh, sorry Helen, I didn't mean that :o I guess I read too much threads about fucked up organization in the concert in Barcelona, that maybe i failed to express myself correctly. And now i don't even remember wht i was going to say - lol :D

On a side note, I'm no longer going to Berlin. It would have been great to meet you all but it's not to be... but I really hope yas get a great show.

Yes, it should have been great to meet you also, it's a shame...:( but why don't you give it another shot? The most people from this forum in the shows the better :D
    -Tom Waits-

-Barney Gumble-
  • Options
    bhrion wrote:
    Does anyone know is the Berlin gig sold out - I have just found out I will be there at the time of the show and after that great night in Dublim, I need another fix!

there are few tickets left at http://www.koka36.de
    you can order from outside germany by phone or fax, information is posted at the koka website.
  • Options
    wendy1976 wrote:
    Anyone else have onlinetickets from onlinetickets.de....i would like to know if these are the final tickets or do we have to use these to get others at the venue.
    It also says that no camera what so ever is allowed.not even a photocamera....that is not very cool.
    Really happy to be going....yup the smile is there again!!!!

I have online tickets which I got from Tickets.de, and it said something like this on an accompanying email:
    Tickets.de wrote:
    Dear tickets.de user,

As some of you have ordered the first time on http://www.tickets.de and still do not know the procedure of online tickets, please find enclosed a few explanations:

* We will not send you any tickets by post. Please print the pdf files you have received by email. You can request these files any time under "My Account" "Order history" as well. A black-and-white printout is sufficient. In case you're not able to print, it is OK to note down the numerical sequence below the bar code and bring the note to the concert. However, please be advised that a printout would be very helpful for us.

* Please bring the printout to the concert where our staff will scan your codes at the entry and where you'll receive the original ticket instead. You will only have to queue up one time in order to get to the concert. It is not possible to exchange the tickets before!

*Online tickets are alienable and valid without passport. You can give them away as a present. Every code counts for one ticket - per code only one person will be granted access to the concert. Please note: The person who checks in first will be let in. A lost or stolen code is like a lost or stolen ticket.

And re: cameras...doesn't the PJ concert rules apply? Which says we can have photo cameras...just not ones with ginormous lenses?
    //ten.club.#352XXX//
  • Options
    thanks for the extra info deep schismic!!!I did not know that yet!
    As for the camera rules my tickets say this;the carrying of recording equipment,photographic,film or video cameras is absolutely not permitted.Sound,film and video recordings,EVEN OF FOR PRIVATE USE ONLY,are prohibited.violation wil result in prosecution.....?????What's up with that??
    ps i send you a pm for the ticket later today i would like to buy it,just have to talk to my friend how he wants to get/pay for it(maybe berlin)Ok?
  • Options
    kramerica4 wrote:
    there are few tickets left at http://www.koka36.de
    you can order from outside germany by phone or fax, information is posted at the koka website.
    Hey thanks for that tip my brother just phoned half an hour ago from Berlin he has 3 tickets WOOOHHOOOOO...now we can go...i'm sooooo exited again just like when i was going to Antwerp.....do you know if ya can take small cameras inside??....my pic from Antwerp weren't that good so i like to take some new ones....thanks
    Antwerp 30-08-2006
    Berlin 23-09-2006
    Rock Werchter 29-06-2007
    Nijmegen 27-06-2010
    Rock Werchter 04-07-2010
  • Options
    well going on past experience, I wouldn't get too paranoid about what it says on the ticket itself. The point of that is to discourage audio and video recording, or people who might even consider it. They just want to sound really anal that's all. I mean the venue staff are not going to confiscate camera phones or anything like that for example, even though it can be used to record audio and video..
    //ten.club.#352XXX//
  • Options
    well going on past experience, I wouldn't get too paranoid about what it says on the ticket itself. The point of that is to discourage audio and video recording, or people who might even consider it. They just want to sound really anal that's all. I mean the venue staff are not going to confiscate camera phones or anything like that for example, even though it can be used to record audio and video..
    Well i'm gonna take it with us we shall see what happens it's not a big one it jus fits into you're hand it's an Canon powershot 510....my brother is for his work in berlin for about a year so we stay there it's only a 7 hours drive from were we live
    Antwerp 30-08-2006
    Berlin 23-09-2006
    Rock Werchter 29-06-2007
    Nijmegen 27-06-2010
    Rock Werchter 04-07-2010
  • Options
    wendy1976 wrote:
    thanks for the extra info deep schismic!!!I did not know that yet!
    As for the camera rules my tickets say this;the carrying of recording equipment,photographic,film or video cameras is absolutely not permitted.Sound,film and video recordings,EVEN OF FOR PRIVATE USE ONLY,are prohibited.violation wil result in prosecution.....?????What's up with that??
    ps i send you a pm for the ticket later today i would like to buy it,just have to talk to my friend how he wants to get/pay for it(maybe berlin)Ok?

I sent a mail to the venue and this is the answer:

Hi,

non professional digital cameras are allowed in Berlin.

Mit freundlichem Gruß

Angelika Lessnick

--

Kindl-Bühne Wuhlheide

c/o Parkbühne Wuhlheide GmbH

Postfach 100 240

D-10562 Berlin

Tel: (030) 857 5810

Fax: (030) 857 58122

http://www.kindl-buehne-wuhlheide.de
    -Tom Waits-

-Barney Gumble-
  • Options
    duggroduggro Posts: 1,343
    Berlin Berlin Berlin Berlin Berlin Berlin Berlin Berlin Berlin Berlin
    Dublin Leeds Berlin Wembley
  • Options
    2 weeks to go and counting...LOL
    Antwerp 30-08-2006
    Berlin 23-09-2006
    Rock Werchter 29-06-2007