the that's dirty game

Comments

• elevator..again...wtf
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    elevator..again...wtf

going down?

:mrgreen:
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    elevator..again...wtf

going down?

yup, that's dirty
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • buying groceries tonight at a self-checkout machine...there's that dude working...the person who fixes the machine when you've removed something from the bagging area? He's between my machine and another....another duty for this guy is to put the baskets in a pile as customers finish emptying them. So I empty mine, and put it underneath the counter...the guy sees me put it down, but turns back to the other machine momentarily. Meanwhile, I notice the pile of baskets he's adding to, pick the basket back up, and stack it with the others...the guy turns back from the other machine, already bending down to pick it up, nearly bumping into me...he says "sorry, I was just bending down to grab it"....
    I stammered "nah, I yanked it for ya"...and immediately thought of this thread and had to turn away before I cracked up.
    :lol:
    :lol::lol:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • rick1zoo2 wrote:
    elevator..again...wtf

going down?

up and down
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • 8-)
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    buying groceries tonight at a self-checkout machine...there's that dude working...the person who fixes the machine when you've removed something from the bagging area? He's between my machine and another....another duty for this guy is to put the baskets in a pile as customers finish emptying them. So I empty mine, and put it underneath the counter...the guy sees me put it down, but turns back to the other machine momentarily. Meanwhile, I notice the pile of baskets he's adding to, pick the basket back up, and stack it with the others...the guy turns back from the other machine, already bending down to pick it up, nearly bumping into me...he says "sorry, I was just bending down to grab it"....
    I stammered "nah, I yanked it for ya"...and immediately thought of this thread and had to turn away before I cracked up.
    :mrgreen::lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • When I was a teller in a bank... My favorite customer was William Hung Luong... And his wife Mary
    GoiMTvP.gif
    When I was a teller in a bank... My favorite customer was William Hung Luong... And his wife Mary

Did he sing Ricky Martin too? :o :shock:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    RKCNDY wrote:
    When I was a teller in a bank... My favorite customer was William Hung Luong... And his wife Mary

Did he sing Ricky Martin too? :o :shock:

WilliamPic_C.jpg
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    During one of the games yesterday: "he was penetrated in the back end"

That DEFINITELY sounds dirty :lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    on the phone with customer service, "What do you want? I want to give you whatever you want"

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    on the phone with customer service, "What do you want? I want to give you whatever you want"
    :P :P :P :P
  • My supervisor just said "it's like we've been ridden dirty and put away wet" :? :lol:

My supervisor just said "it's like we've been ridden dirty and put away wet" :? :lol:

no denying that is dirty. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    My supervisor just said "it's like we've been ridden dirty and put away wet" :? :lol:

The saying around here is "ridden hard and put away wet". :lol:
  • My supervisor just said "it's like we've been ridden dirty and put away wet" :? :lol:
    :shock: :lol:
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 4,957
    Brad Nessler just said "Brian Urlacher really knows how to fill a gap"
  • Somebody just said "I was jerking all night" :lol::lol: She works as a soda jerk at a 50's diner

• afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995

:lol::lol::lol:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Somebody just said "I was jerking all night" :lol::lol: She works as a soda jerk at a 50's diner
    :shock: :lol:
  • analog member at loupes club
  • Heisenberg wrote:
    Brad Nessler just said "Brian Urlacher really knows how to fill a gap"
    :lol:
    pretty much every conversation i had with my mom at Bruce sounded dirty.
  • afroannnie wrote:
    :shock: :shock: :shock:
    Announcer: "Ben Roethlisberger is pumping his balls too much today".

:think:
    afroannnie wrote:
    #fact bring #themom to mt
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    I was buying more caulk at the store today...dropped it and a worker looked at me funny. So I said "I just can't handle my caulk today"

- Christopher McCandless
    81 wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

and i didn't even tell you about the going down comment. :lol::lol:
    afroannnie wrote:
    81 wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

and i didn't even tell you about the going down comment. :lol::lol:
    :corn:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg