Saturday Plans

Comments

• No plans and I am so fucking happy :D Gonna sleep in, work out, and then do whatever the hell I want

:corn:
    I'll keep you posted as the plans progress 8-)

Getting my Air Jordans?
  • :corn:
    I'll keep you posted as the plans progress 8-)

Getting my Air Jordans?
    :nono: but shoes may very well be involved :corn:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • :nono: but shoes may very well be involved :corn:

Still waiting for the Air Jordans
  • :nono: but shoes may very well be involved :corn:

Still waiting for the Air Jordans
    Yup :corn: :lol:

• Saturday plans... um... same as every saturday: go to work hungover and come back home and get drunk.
  • Saturday plans... um... same as every saturday: go to work hungover and come back home and get drunk.
    Live a little :fp:

That is living

That is living
    Oh. :| Well clearly you haven't tried spooning on the couch with me and my cat [will shrug]

• Oh. :| Well clearly you haven't tried spooning on the couch with me and my cat [will shrug]

:lol:

Get me another whiskey on the rocks :lol:
  • Oh. :| Well clearly you haven't tried spooning on the couch with me and my cat [will shrug]

keep it up and you'll be passed out next to us soon enough :lol:

Oh my God :lol:
  • STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    Not to visit my friend who is on a kinda date. Even though "Evenflo" , he gave times and location. Must be a bad date?
    I'm welcome to stop by. :shock:

• :lol:

Oh my God :lol:
    things could start looking up for you yet :lol:

• things could start looking up for you yet :lol:

What are you saying? :o
    Oh. :| Well clearly you haven't tried spooning on the couch with me and my cat [will shrug]

Have you tried this stuff called catnip?
    How is it that you can get rid of a cat? I need answers!!!
    I have one cat that takes my bras downstairs to the kitchen.... Every morning!!!
  • STAYSEA wrote:

I have one cat that takes my bras downstairs to the kitchen.... Every morning!!!

Close your door
  • STAYSEA wrote:

my cat freaks out on catnip :shock: then she sits and stares at the wall all spacey :lol: Why would you want to get rid of a cat?!? My cat just pushes a wooden box off the nightstand every morning onto the hardwood floor to wake me up :twisted:

• STAYSEA wrote:

Close your door
    :nono: doesn't work. They keep knocking on it until you let them in :fp:

• :nono: doesn't work. They keep knocking on it until you let them in :fp:

Ignore it

Ignore it
    you can't. they stick their little paws underneath and pull on the door and meow. Resistance is futile :fp:

Ignore it
    you can't. they stick their little paws underneath and pull on the door and meow. Resistance is futile :fp:

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Maybe
    Claw the carpets. Scratch the paint off the doors. I will eat everything I can grab. MF Cats.

I have 6 squirt guns. This one cat owes me a 50$ of Vodka... Yep, he broke it and drank some, before I put him in the KIT prison.

I am thinking.... NO more cats. My turtles are always chill. :D

#wlf
  • STAYSEA wrote:
    Claw the carpets. Scratch the paint off the doors. I will eat everything I can grab. MF Cats.

I have 6 squirt guns. This one cat owes me a 50$ of Vodka... Yep, he broke it and drank some, before I put him in the KIT prison.

#wlf
    trim their claws or get those little caps for them. My cats never did that kind of stuff. One of them did knock a full cup of coffee onto the floor :twisted: and if I ignore her in the morning she starts licking my nose and then shit just gets weird :?

STAYSEA wrote:

#wlf
    trim their claws or get those little caps for them. My cats never did that kind of stuff. One of them did knock a full cup of coffee onto the floor :twisted: and if I ignore her in the morning she starts licking my nose and then shit just gets weird :?

Have you ever bought or sold caps? Have you ever trimmed claws? Have you had a de-clawed cat? I can answer yes to all . I sold caps only one time, but never again. It's a stupid waste of money. They Kitty hates you for a week or more. The turtles climb on rocks and things..
  • STAYSEA wrote:
    STAYSEA wrote:

#wlf

Have you ever bought or sold caps? Have you ever trimmed claws? Have you had a de-clawed cat? I can answer yes to all . I sold caps only one time, but never again. It's a stupid waste of money. They Kitty hates you for a week or more. The turtles climb on rocks and things..
    maybe turtles are the way to go! My one cat never really scratched at all...the other one did when she was little, but only on her scratching post. Fortunately it was never really an issue.

• donnaruhldonnaruhl Posts: 2,157
    Mine have scratched the hell out of my deck.The four-by's. It's cheaper to make one,but do you have a Cat Scratch?
    I set up my printer. To scan some photos for a friend. I asked if he got them, he says he's on a kinda date.
    Ok, awesome. Nevermind that 50 bucks, cause u suck. Enjoy the pictures. :oops:
  • dinner with a friend
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Home recovering from a cold.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • zagizagi Posts: 414
    concert of one of my favorite artist