Saturday Plans

DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
edited September 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
Anyone have any good ones? :corn:
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,781
    cut the grass, wash the sheets, switch the dishes in the dishwasher.

Beyond that , I need to wait for the GF to get back from dropping her daughter at college. I'm assuming some sort of nakedness will ensue when she gets back.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    Going to a birthday party for a dog, and then going to watch the fireworks tonight.
    ELITIST FUK
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    edited August 2012
    Well it's not the shooting thread :lol:

Pooltime by mid day...
    it's cooling down summer is almost over

going to try a GingerAle & Vodka with a lime and float around 8-)
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    just made breakfast for the clan.
    Gonna hit the bank, grocery store, yankees on at 4, Chicken Parma for dinner.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    i hear there is a baseball game/tailgate action up in milwaukee.....think i will check that out
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    Try and find another tiny screw driver that isn't stripped to remove some phillips head screws from my Android so I can continue taking it apart, replacing the digitizer screen and put it all back together again.

Not sure if I stripped the screws or stripped the screwdriver.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    making plans for Sunday
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    Shower ( :D ), Lunch, shopping, then cocktails!!
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    A good friend somehow convinced me to help him make some TV commercial for a radio station contest. He's got two home video cameras, a 15 year old pick ip truck, and half an idea, and neither of us have a clue what we're doing. This thing is really going to be a piece of shit! :lol: But he was so oddly stoked about it when he asked me to help, there was no way I was going to rain on his parade, so off I go! :lol: :fp: That's what friends are for I guess!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • chelsea48chelsea48 Posts: 594
    Recovery :evil: I fell over this morning while out walking the dog and dislocated my shoulder :evil:
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    chelsea48 wrote:
    Recovery :evil: I fell over this morning while out walking the dog and dislocated my shoulder :evil:

Ouch! As someone who has done that over a dozen times it hurts like a MF'er. Take it easy with that arm for a while so you don't pop it back out.
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    Work all day followed by a pub crawl with my cousin who's visiting from PA.
    #FHP
  • barger395barger395 Posts: 855
    Biscuits and gravy, maybe an just laid egg. Then taking the mini horse Bandit for a walk/workout. Then marinate the steaks in a tasty Northwest concoction. Enjoy some ice cold brews on the veranda, enjoy some herb...

And do whatever I can to get that Ryan Locte "Jeah" out of my head. :fp:

Enjoy your Saturday Kids!

Cheers!
    Barger
    Seen the Best Rock Band on the Planet a few times here and there.
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    SD48277 wrote:
    Going to a birthday party for a dog
    That sounds fun and adorable!

I'm meeting a friend for lunch, then spending a half hour of quality time with Zoso between shifts :lol: then hopefully reading outside for a while or swimming for a bit, then cleaning the house and doing laundry and watching parts of the Olympics that I had to DVR (kind of sucks already knowing the outcome).
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    taking a roadtrip down the jersey shore
    to visit dear old dad.
    exit 70 or 80 something on the GSP.
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    (kind of sucks already knowing the outcome).

this was a problem for these olympics all around --
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Went out early and bought some produce...
    nectarines
    bananas
    pineapple
    melon
    grapes
    broccoli
    cauliflower
    beans
    Took care of the front lawn..Mowing the lawn sux monkey balls!!!
    Then went for a 40 minute bike ride....
    Soon I will be off to work for 4-5 hours....

Then the fun starts...
    Gonna grill some Ribeyes tonight....
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    A good friend somehow convinced me to help him make some TV commercial for a radio station contest. He's got two home video cameras, a 15 year old pick ip truck, and half an idea, and neither of us have a clue what we're doing. This thing is really going to be a piece of shit! :lol: But he was so oddly stoked about it when he asked me to help, there was no way I was going to rain on his parade, so off I go! :lol: :fp: That's what friends are for I guess!

That actually sounds like a lot of fun!!

I've been doing the laundry, grocery shopping, cleaning my place, reading stuff on the webs and spinning records all day. Good day, but a little boring.
  • Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Well, um, actually a pretty nice little Saturday, we're going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, & Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Well, um, actually a pretty nice little Saturday, we're going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, & Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time.
    Home Depot Rocks!!!
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    nectarines
    must be years the last time i ate...im gonna buy some on monday...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • nectarines
    must be years the last time i ate...im gonna buy some on monday...
    Love nectarines
    SD48277 wrote:
    That sounds lame and horrible
    fixed :P
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    LloydXmas wrote:
    SD48277 wrote:
    :lol: awwww...no :cry:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • Stardog3..Stardog3.. Posts: 1,527
    Well, um, actually a pretty nice little Saturday, we're going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, & Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time.

Frank? Is that you?
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    LloydXmas wrote:
    SD48277 wrote:

agreed.

birthday party for dogs. :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    edited August 2012
    PJ_Soul wrote:

That actually sounds like a lot of fun!!

I've been doing the laundry, grocery shopping, cleaning my place, reading stuff on the webs and spinning records all day. Good day, but a little boring.
    It will be fun - However it goes, i'm in great company for the day. The $10,000 prize may be a bit out of our reach, but we may as well give it the old college try. :lol: Spinning records all day is never boring! :D
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    LloydXmas wrote:
    [quote="comebackgirl
    :lol: awwww...no :cry:[/quote]
    :lol::lol: I'm just anti dog. Probably cool for most people.
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    LloydXmas wrote:

Anti-dog? Even though we have never met I feel now more than ever I don't even know you. Today is a sad day in Smalbany.
    DS1119 wrote:
    LloydXmas wrote:

Anti-dog? Even though we have never met I feel now more than ever I don't even know you. Today is a sad day in Smalbany.
    I'm not michael Vick. I'm allergic to dogs. They're just not for me.