Saturday Plans

Comments

• hgpjam11hgpjam11 Posts: 1,328
    Hahaha, I forgot about Monica's hair. My hair is like that, but just shoulder-length so I can manage it most of the time. Would be nice not to worry about it.
    I win.
  • photogirllizphotogirlliz Posts: 2,491
    Work during the day...nothing planned yet for the night. Hopefully, once plans are made, they will involve a drink...
    "I am myself...like you, somehow."
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483
    Work a half-day, then off to Benefit concert featuring X, The Knitters, the Blasters and Los Lobos....all great bands from Los Angeles.
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    Getting a new coffee grinder :corn:
    Heading to a blues bar on Springfield Mass. They has Great BBQ Too. Gonna get Hammered.
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378

I got the full treatment (there's an express blow-out version too) and it stays that way for about 5 months...but first I have to leave it in for 3 days without washing it, getting it wet or sweating, or pulling it back. :? It's torture. Pure torture. The express version can be washed after 12 hours, but it only lasts for about a month. Without it my hair looks like Monica from friends when they went to Barbados :oops:

Wow. Fun.
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632

I got the full treatment (there's an express blow-out version too) and it stays that way for about 5 months...but first I have to leave it in for 3 days without washing it, getting it wet or sweating, or pulling it back. :? It's torture. Pure torture. The express version can be washed after 12 hours, but it only lasts for about a month. Without it my hair looks like Monica from friends when they went to Barbados :oops:

Wow. Fun.

that's hot.

what is it?
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

Wow. Fun.

that's hot.

what is it?

You lookin for the full treatment, or the blow-out?
  • pj1981pj1981 Posts: 288
    baby shower
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    Wow. Fun.

that's hot.

what is it?

You lookin for the full treatment, or the blow-out?

that doesn't sound as dirty as I thought it would
  • pj1981 wrote:
    baby shower
    thats fun!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Mom's here... Beach, Movie, Dinner...
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Mom's here... Beach, Movie, Dinner...
    pm me at facebook..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Mom's here... Beach, Movie, Dinner...
    pm me at facebook..

Things just got weird...
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    ass

door

mounting

:?:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    ass

door

mounting

I'll be right over...
  • dankinddankind Posts: 20,835
    Going to see Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf? on Broadway. My wife got me tickets for my birthday.

Love this play. Can't wait.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,710
    Flying to Vegas
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    ass

door

mounting

I'll be right over...

;)
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Me and 3 kids. What should we do?
    same here. I'm sure it'll be a fun filled day of hell raising.
    LloydXmas wrote:
    same here. I'm sure it'll be a fun filled day of hell raising.

I count on that.
  • Me and 3 kids. What should we do?

Rips from the bong!

Rips from the bong!

The 10 year old never passes it to me!
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,187

I hope sunday is for your self ;)
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Sleep all day then works all night
    ~ Enjoy The Struggle
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    Heading to see an all female Led Zeppelin cover band ... Zepparella ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRBRLIVF7H8

The star is the guitarist, she's also the lead in an all female band called AC/DShe ... don't think I need to tell you who they cover.

... and yeah, she's easy on the eyes ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxbFcugk6yY
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • No plans and I am so fucking happy :D Gonna sleep in, work out, and then do whatever the hell I want
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • No plans and I am so fucking happy :D Gonna sleep in, work out, and then do whatever the hell I want

:corn:

:corn:
    I'll keep you posted as the plans progress 8-)
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"